Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I really don’t know why people spend so much time trying to convince others that the vaccine is dangerous. I also don’t know why people spend so much time arguing that the vaccine is safe.

I don’t trust the vaccine because I believe that this entire pandemic hoax is just that, a bullshit hoax perpetrated by those in authority with much to gain from the lie. I don’t trust the democrats that have pushed this from the beginning. I don’t trust Fauci. I know that masks don’t do sh.it! I don’t GAF if anyone else believes as I do nor do I feel compelled to prove it. If this past year isn’t proof enough then there’s not a damn thing that I can say to change their minds. It makes zero difference to me. Have at it.....take 6 or 8 shots then you’ll really be safe. 😂

There are none so blind....

Anyone out there is welcome to my and my families doses of the vaccine, we won’t be taking it. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I just got my first dose of Moderna today. I was a but reluctant to take it but my Dr and My Rheumatologist recommend that I do it. I take a lot of prednisone and I'm on a double dose of Humira for ankylosing spondylitis. I believe the commie cold is real and my older brother who is 50 spent over 2 weeks in the hospital in Boise with it and I got a call from the ICU one night saying they didn't expect him to make it. He pulled through but us still recovering.

I do think this has all been overblown for political reasons and I don't fully trust the vaccine but I decided to roll the dice on the vaccine. I want supposed to get it until the end of April but I got a call today from a Dr's office saying they had 6 doses left that had to be given today and they couldn't get anymore older people to come in on time so I went and got it. Maybe I should have passed and waited another month or so to see what info comes out but it's done now. My arms a little sore but I haven't noticed anything else yet. I get the 2nd one in 4 weeks.

I've had some bad respiratory problems a few times over the last few years. A few cases of bad bronchitis that dropped my o2 sats to the 70's and required me to spend 2 months on oxygen. And a pretty bad pneumonia a few months back but I got over it withing a few weeks. I think some of its related to immunosuppressants but whatever the cause my Dr's really don't want me taking my chances with the virus. If I was in better health I think I would have passed on the vaccine but I've lost people to covid and almost lost my brother so I believe the virus is real.

Bb

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My son-in-law's mother is older than Stein, and she had both doses of the Moderna vaccine, without incident. Its all anecdotal evidence. Me and my wife had both Moderna does and no issues. Trump worked his ass off to get the vaccine, so shut up and take it! grin

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
A word of warning from Ben Stein. “This booster is a killer!”

After receiving the COVID Moderna vaccine, Ben Stein says he suffered from “wild side effects. Like I had the worst flu in the world, extreme shortness of breath, dizziness, fatigue, extremely irrational thinking. It has just been devastating.”

I posted a dumb doctor earlier who mocked those who wouldn't take it with all of the common pejoratives you hear around this joint.

Guess what?

.....he died.

So what do you think about Stein's choice?

Well, I'll probably be dead next week, so be it. I get the second Moderna vaccination on March 16. I'll let you know how it goes, unless I'm dead.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
It is buried on the government website but it is indeed there and its killing the hell out of folk

You make nothing but gratuitous assumptions. PROVE IT!

I don't mean with quotes from other nut cases. I mean with proven incidences and valid statistics. Don't quote other's assumptions and concocted lies.

PROOF???
You sound like some of the trolls talking about there being no "proof" of a stolen election. lol It would be better if you were asking what "proof" there was that you needed to take such a shot. You are being injected with an unproven substance of questionable origin and intent, ostensibly against a disease nearly 100% survivable, that has nearly reached herd immunity and also that is seasonally waning. At best, the "vaccination" will only protect you for a few months and this is after you get BOTH shots IF you are lucky enough to have health care professionals that don't botch the shots. There is ample evidence of substantial side effects to anybody with eyes to see and ears to hear-much more so than the seasonal flu shots. And all this with immunity already having been given to the makers of the shot in order to indemnify them against your lawsuits should you be effed up by their witch's brew or should your family wish to sue them after you die from it. Top it all off with it being pushed by Bill Gates, the infamous Fauci and most of all...the United States Government. And y'all think Happy Camper is nuts? lolol

Who the hell are you to know whether I've had any vaccination for starters.

Again, assumptions as ammunition miss by miles.

They made these statements, and I asked for proof. They can't produce it. It's not anything like the stolen election.

Where are all these bodies being stacked up?
I never said that I knew you had the shot(s) or not. In fact, if you'd had the shot already, attempting to smarten you up about it would be as useless as it was anyway. Low intelligence really can hurt.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

After receiving the COVID Moderna vaccine, Ben Stein says he suffered from “wild side effects. Like I had the worst flu in the world, extreme shortness of breath, dizziness, fatigue, extremely irrational thinking. It has just been devastating.”

I posted a dumb doctor earlier who mocked those who wouldn't take it with all of the common pejoratives you hear around this joint.

Guess what?

.....he died.

It's a killer, but take it anyway, seems to be his message.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
You sound like some of the trolls talking about there being no "proof" of a stolen election. lol It would be better if you were asking what "proof" there was that you needed to take such a shot. You are being injected with an unproven substance of questionable origin and intent, ostensibly against a disease nearly 100% survivable, that has nearly reached herd immunity and also that is seasonally waning. At best, the "vaccination" will only protect you for a few months and this is after you get BOTH shots IF you are lucky enough to have health care professionals that don't botch the shots. There is ample evidence of substantial side effects to anybody with eyes to see and ears to hear-much more so than the seasonal flu shots. And all this with immunity already having been given to the makers of the shot in order to indemnify them against your lawsuits should you be effed up by their witch's brew or should your family wish to sue them after you die from it. Top it all off with it being pushed by Bill Gates, the infamous Fauci and most of all...the United States Government. And y'all think Happy Camper is nuts? lolol

Best summary of the situation I've read.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
It is buried on the government website but it is indeed there and its killing the hell out of folk

You make nothing but gratuitous assumptions. PROVE IT!

I don't mean with quotes from other nut cases. I mean with proven incidences and valid statistics. Don't quote other's assumptions and concocted lies.

PROOF???

I'm in a younger age group than those getting vaccine right now. I had the opportunity to get it yesterday, because of who I know. I declined the vaccine.

Romans 5:1
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Guess what?

.....he died.

Got any statistics of the percentage of those who have died?

And reputable diagnosis that they died as a result of the shot? And not from a "comorbidity" ?

The statistical probability of death due to taking this vaccine is very very low, as are having severe reactions leading to long term health consequences.

But....acting as though these vaccines( or any vaccines) are completely safe and have only good outcomes is objectively false. People need to be aware of all the data and come to an informed conclusion. It’s called personal responsibility, and what goes along with that is acceptance of the consequences for the decisions made.

One last point, vaccine producers are protected from litigation by the government. This is a fact, indisputable. There is a reason for that. That reason is they see the ends justifying the means. Vaccines are for the most part a modern miracle, but that doesn’t mean they will be for each and every person that takes them.

MM

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Wife got the 1st Moderna shot March 2nd, I got the 1st Pfizer March 4th - neither had any side effects.

We’ll see how it goes in 3-4 weeks.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
6 in my department had the Moderna on the same day at the same time. 1st dose wasn't bad. 2nd dose had them all but one at home on the day of the shot, 3 missed 3 days and one 2 days.

They all said they sure hope the rona is worse than the shot because it sucked much bad.

I don't care who does or doesn't get it. I've had two solid exposures with guys in the car with me for over an hour and in my office for a few.....no mask, no sanitizing, no hand washing, praying, voodoo chicken bones.....nothing.

And I ended up never knowing until they sent me home on quarantine.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by tpcollins
Wife got the 1st Moderna shot March 2nd, I got the 1st Pfizer March 4th - neither had any side effects.

We’ll see how it goes in 3-4 weeks.

If we don’t hear from you then, we’ll know you went TU.

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I’m truly not concerned with who does and doesn’t take the vaccine. As long as my retirement funds hit the bank on time and I can buy food and fuel, I’m not taking that or any other fugging shots. BTDT got the T-shirt.

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I got the shot a week ago. I am still having a bad time with it.
Not as bad as Ben Stein. I have mild flu symptoms, stomach problems and a feeling of malaise. I am going to have to think long and hard about whether I will take that second shot.

C
CP Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Not without some misgivings, I had my second Pfizer vaccination two days ago and have not had any adverse reaction issues so far. At 74 years of age, asthmatic with Type A neg. blood ( the blood type of the far northern tribes), I concluded that I would be statistically better off to take it rather than dealing with a potential COVID event.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Guess what?

.....he died.

It's a killer, but take it anyway, seems to be his message.

Thanks Hawkeye for clarifying that quote.
A couple of others were really struggling with the interpretation. It makes me sad to see that it must also affect cognition in some.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

CDC conducted descriptive analyses of safety data from the first month of vaccination (December 14, 2020–January 13, 2021). During this period, 13,794,904 vaccine doses were administered, and VAERS received and processed† 6,994 reports of adverse events after vaccination, including 6,354 (90.8%) that were classified as nonserious and 640 (9.2%) as serious.§ The symptoms most frequently reported to VAERS were headache (22.4%), fatigue (16.5%), and dizziness (16.5%). A total of 113 deaths were reported to VAERS, including 78 (65%) among LTCF residents; available information from death certificates, autopsy reports, medical records, and clinical descriptions from VAERS reports and health care providers did not suggest any causal relationship between COVID-19 vaccination and death. Rare cases of anaphylaxis after receipt of both vaccines were reported (4.5 reported cases per million doses administered). Among persons who received Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, reactions reported to the v-safe system were more frequent after receipt of the second dose than after the first. The initial postauthorization safety profiles of the two COVID-19 vaccines in current use did not indicate evidence of unexpected serious adverse events. These data provide reassurance and helpful information regarding what health care providers and vaccine recipients might expect after vaccination.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7008e3.htm

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Not as bad as Ben Stein. I have mild flu symptoms, stomach problems and a feeling of malaise. I am going to have to think long and hard about whether I will take that second shot.

Of dozens of people i know who got the first shot, most agree/report that the 2nd is worse.

Still, do it for the children.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
I suspect that a Big Mac is probably more dangerous than the vaccine.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

Of dozens of people i know who got the first shot, most agree/report that the 2nd is worse.

Still, do it for the children.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic. If you think the reason we should take this vaccine is to protect children, you really need to do some research. And I'm not trying to put you down, I'm telling you to do some reading. Children are quite literally the last people who's safety should be part of the equation when calculating the cost/benefit ratio of receiving the vaccine.

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (16penny, 007FJ, 1936M71, 160user, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 60 invisible), 2,397 guests, and 1,297 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,144
Posts18,484,119
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.