Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 700LH
Both the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are mRNA vaccines, which means they contain messenger ribonucleic acid. “It’s basically a piece of material that contains instructions,” said Boslett. “Once it’s injected, it’s taken up by your cells, but it never enters the cell nucleus where all of your DNA exists within your cells.” The mRNA contains instructions for your cells to make spike proteins that match the ones found on the surface of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, which causes COVID-19. When your cells present these spike proteins on their surface, your body recognizes them as foreign and develops an immune response, including antibodies specific to the spike protein.

“The mRNA is a just temporary message,” said Boslett. “After the spike protein gets made, your body destroys the mRNA so it doesn’t stick around in the body. It doesn’t mix with any genetic code. It doesn’t go into your DNA. I’m not at all worried about there being any kind of damage to a person’s DNA from these vaccines.”

What does he know...............................he's a scientist. whistle

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
This whole “pandemic” is retarded. Now it looks like we have to listen to vaccination retards for another year.

Remember to Double up your masks!

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Both the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are mRNA vaccines, which means they contain messenger ribonucleic acid. “It’s basically a piece of material that contains instructions,” said Boslett. “Once it’s injected, it’s taken up by your cells, but it never enters the cell nucleus where all of your DNA exists within your cells.” The mRNA contains instructions for your cells to make spike proteins that match the ones found on the surface of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, which causes COVID-19. When your cells present these spike proteins on their surface, your body recognizes them as foreign and develops an immune response, including antibodies specific to the spike protein.

“The mRNA is a just temporary message,” said Boslett. “After the spike protein gets made, your body destroys the mRNA so it doesn’t stick around in the body. It doesn’t mix with any genetic code. It doesn’t go into your DNA. I’m not at all worried about there being any kind of damage to a person’s DNA from these vaccines.”

It's a clam.

From San Francisco.

And there's a really low bar, for the fake vaccines.

Cause if somebody's dumb enough ta still believe in the Covid tooth fairy, they ain't gonna be a tough sell for whatever "science" pukes out.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I’ve done several hits of LSD, ain’t worried about possible DNA disruptions from a pfizer shot.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Terrifying

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They forgot to tell ya about them itty bitty micro chips in it

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I’ve had both Pfizer shots and had absolutely no side effects from either. My wife had both Maderna shots and all she complained about was low energy after the 2nd. Lasted about 12 hours. No big deal and the shots were taken about three weeks ago.

If we live long enough, we all have regrets. But the ones that nag at us the most are the ones in which we know we had a choice.

Doug
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Got my 2nd Moderna shot with no side effects until 24 hours later. At that point I was surprised how good I felt. Then an hour after that I developed a slight fever which lasted for 6 or so hours. A few blankets on me and some Tylenol fixed me up quickly.

NRA Life Member

"You might as well be wrong, as be right and not know it"
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by slumlord

I’ve done several hits of LSD, ain’t worried about possible DNA disruptions from a pfizer shot.

Not to mention whatever was goin' on at the plant.........you know, that Johns Mannville place.
I've been exposed to seed oil in the past too. No tellin' what that scheidt will do to a fella.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Fubarski

It's a clam.

From San Francisco.

And there's a really low bar, for the fake vaccines.

Cause if somebody's dumb enough ta still believe in the Covid tooth fairy, they ain't gonna be a tough sell for whatever "science" pukes out.

San Francisco?

My, that's a scary place.

Are you an expert on mRNA?

In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

we know, we know.

Don't be botherin' us bout them things.

On the 6th stymulus check program, if you don't have your vaccination card you ain't gettin' no check bruh.

Ain't got time to be worryin' bout no damn little itty bitty microchip no how. I want that free money.

In it is contentment

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

we know, we know.

On the 6th stymulus check program, if you don't have your vaccination card you ain't gettin' no check bruh.

Ain't got time to be worryin' bout no damn little itty bitty microchip no how. I want that free money.

Multi dose vials and trackable microchips are incompatible.....

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by goalie

we know, we know.

Multi dose vials and trackable microchips are incompatible.....

don't bother us with details.

we're talking Cabal stuff here.

They could do anything. Rothlesbergersteinman has control.

Hey, that MN team not looking as bad as projected at this point.

The Sharks are sucking hind tit again.

In it is contentment

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
You mean they aint gonna direct deposit this time?

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
You mean they aint gonna direct deposit this time?

Yeah they will.

For smart folks what can use the tekno stuffs.

Some of us Boomers still get paper..............and even pays our bills with it...........................'cause we be knowin' how to balance a checkbook an scheidt. Somethin' they used to teach back in Boomerville High.

In it is contentment

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by Heym06
Don't know any hospital or long term care facility workers! I see on television young healthy people getting shots, I though the old were to be first. The whole thing is a load of crap! How many people actually had the regular flu this year. None that I know of! Everything is geared to placing fear in the sheepole, and getting those sheep regeristered, through vaccinations. As if hippa laws never existed!

You were registered at birth.
You were registered to enter any school.
You were registered to get a Social Security card.
You were registered to get a drivers license.
You were registered to get employment.
You were registered to get a CCW (if you have one).
You even had to register to join this website.

I didn't give any more information to get the shot than I have to give on most visits to a doctor's or dentist's office.

What exactly do you fear getting "registered through vaccinations" will amount to?

About the only thing you can do In this country anymore without showing ID is vote.

Bb

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by Heym06
Don't know any hospital or long term care facility workers! I see on television young healthy people getting shots, I though the old were to be first. The whole thing is a load of crap! How many people actually had the regular flu this year. None that I know of! Everything is geared to placing fear in the sheepole, and getting those sheep regeristered, through vaccinations. As if hippa laws never existed!

You were registered at birth.
You were registered to enter any school.
You were registered to get a Social Security card.
You were registered to get a drivers license.
You were registered to get employment.
You were registered to get a CCW (if you have one).
You even had to register to join this website.

I didn't give any more information to get the shot than I have to give on most visits to a doctor's or dentist's office.

What exactly do you fear getting "registered through vaccinations" will amount to?

About the only thing you can do In this country anymore without showing ID is vote.

Bb

Yikes!

But true in many places.

In it is contentment

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Are you an expert on mRNA?

No.

But they coulda substituted my name for the shill they listed, and Covtards would accept it hook, line and sinker.

See how easy that is?

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Quartermaster
Got my 2nd Moderna shot with no side effects until 24 hours later. At that point I was surprised how good I felt. Then an hour after that I developed a slight fever which lasted for 6 or so hours. A few blankets on me and some Tylenol fixed me up quickly.

About the same treatment for a healthy individual, actually having the china flu.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

425 members (1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 16penny, 10gaugemag, 16gage, 10ring1, 43 invisible), 2,727 guests, and 1,130 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,757
Posts18,514,848
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.