OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
Speer Gold Dots #6024918 02/22/21
Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR
Hello. I'll take 1000 of the 75 gr Speer Gold Dots. Just let me know how you prefer to be paid. I can do Paypal friends and family, venmo, or mail payment.

My shipping address and phone number are:

Joe Traylor

Thank you!

Joe

Reply Quote
Unread by: none

Re: Speer Gold Dots #6025045 02/22/21
Online Content
Willicd76
Campfire Regular
W
Whatever is most convenient for you will work.
Chuck williams

Usps priority comes with $50 ins. If you want more, id have to get the rate.

Edit Reply Quote
Re: Speer Gold Dots #6025056 02/22/21
Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR
Thanks, Chuck. Payment sent.

Please let me know when you ship. Thank you.

Joe

Reply Quote
Re: Speer Gold Dots #6027335 02/24/21
Online Content
Willicd76
Campfire Regular
W
Bullets are sent.

Edit Reply Quote
Re: Speer Gold Dots #6027613 02/24/21
Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR
Thank you.

Reply Quote
IC-A

Re: Speer Gold Dots #6046158 3 hours ago
Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR
Chuck,

Just got home from TX from the 24hour campfire hog hunt and your package is here and it’s empty. There are stickers all over it saying that it arrived at the post office here in OR and that the contents were empty. The perforated part of the box is completely torn open and did not appear to be taped shut. There is duct tape around the outside edge of the package but not going across it or end to end. Let me know how you would like to proceed.

Joe Traylor

Reply Quote
Re: Speer Gold Dots #6046162 3 hours ago
Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR
If you shoot me a cel number, I will txt you pictures of the package.

Reply Quote
Re: Speer Gold Dots #6046382 1 hour ago
Online Content
Willicd76
Campfire Regular
W
The entire box was taped with 2 layers of packaging tape and duct tape around the outer edge.

Edit Reply Quote
Re: Speer Gold Dots #6046386 58 minutes ago
Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR
Doesn’t look like it - and you didn’t answer my question. How do you propose to resolve this. The sticker on the back that the post office put on it is under all of the clear tape. You can’t ship a 15 lb brick of bullets in an $8 small flat rate box unless you wrap the entire box in duct tape. This happened to me a year ago with $160 of bullets and I refunded the guys money immediately even though someone at the post office obviously took the bullets. What do you propose? I’d understand it being equal fault of the post office lost the package, but with it not being packaged well enough to get here without breaking open, that’s not my fault. Send me your cel and I’ll send you pics of the box.

Reply Quote
Re: Speer Gold Dots #6046398 45 minutes ago
Online Content
Willicd76
Campfire Regular
W
Dont tell me what i did and didnt do in packaging! I have sent many thousands of these out EXACTLY the same way and they were ALL wrapped with 2 layers of packaging tape and duct tape around the edge. Send me your paypal and ill refund the amount your package was insured for.

Edit Reply Quote
IC-B

Re: Speer Gold Dots #6046404 43 minutes ago
Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR
Looks like you still have 3000 of these that you haven’t sold yet (that I’m sure you purchased very reasonably). Let me help you with a fair and honorable resolution since you didn’t propose one - ship me 500 of them, and package them extremely well and we will call it good. Fair?

Reply Quote
Re: Speer Gold Dots #6046408 40 minutes ago
Online Content
Willicd76
Campfire Regular
W
I already told you i would refund the amount of insurance you purchased. How, exactly, is that not "fair and honorable"???

Edit Reply Quote
Re: Speer Gold Dots #6046417 36 minutes ago
Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR
That’s not the answer I was expecting. Most people here have a very strong sense of honor and integrity. I did when this exact same thing happened to me. No questions, instant refund. I can see where the tape is and where it isn’t. It isn’t packaged well enough. You need to use duct tape all the way around with that cheap cardboard and heavy Bullets. I can let the entire fire judge it and show them your responses if you’d prefer. I would prefer not to do that. I’ve got a 100% stellar reputation here though for over a decade and would never screw anyone over $350. It’s not worth my integrity. I hope you will reconsider.

Reply Quote
Re: Speer Gold Dots #6046419 35 minutes ago
Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR
Insurance is for lost packages. Not for stuff that the seller didn’t package well enough to arrive.

Reply Quote
Re: Speer Gold Dots #6046426 29 minutes ago
Online Content
Willicd76
Campfire Regular
W
YOU WERE OFFERED EXTRA INSURANCE FOR THIS VERY REASON AND YOU OPTED OUT. I packaged the bullets VERY securely and mailed them just as we agreed upon. If you feel the need to post it up, feel free. What you say at this point is heresy. I have no way of knowing what you may or may not have received.

Edit Reply Quote
Re: Speer Gold Dots #6046430 28 minutes ago
Online Content
Willicd76
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Killertraylor
Insurance is for lost packages. Not for stuff that the seller didn’t package well enough to arrive.

Are you really that ignorant?

Edit Reply Quote
Re: Speer Gold Dots #6046444 20 minutes ago
Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR
I’ve offered more than once to send you pics and asked for your cel which you haven’t provided. I’ve got a lot of campfire friends in your area of the country and everywhere else. They won’t be happy about this and will be eager to help me out. I will give you until tomorrow to reconsider your position. Even being a lawyer I’m not quick to jump into ruining someone’s reputation publicly as I’d prefer to see them step up and do the right thing. Right now it looks like the reason you offer insurance is because you know how poorly you pack stuff. Small flat rate boxes are terrible for shipping heavy stuff. Even their $8 tyvek bubble wrap envelope is better. I’m a reasonable man until someone isn’t reasonable with me. I hope you will reconsider amd do the tight thing and we can just put this behind us. Have a good night.

Reply Quote
Re: Speer Gold Dots #6046467 11 minutes ago
Online Content
Willicd76
Campfire Regular
W
You, and all of your "friends", here, there, and everywhere, can kiss my ass. Do you think being an attorney makes you special, intimidating, or entitled to special treatment? Attorneys are nothing but inspiring politicians who didnt make the cut. If you truly are an attorney, you know how libel works. Being an ex-cop, i know this is a "civil" matter and you've been offered your legal recourse.

Edit Reply Quote
Re: Speer Gold Dots #6046474 5 minutes ago
Online Content
Killertraylor
Campfire Guide

Sherwood, OR
I’m sorry to find out you have no integrity. Given a polite chance to reconsider, most do. Pretty obvious from the way you treat people on the fire. I gave you several chances to do the right thing. Looks like that’s just not something you are good at. $350 is more important to you. I get it. You need the $$. Price gouging is your specialty. You’ll never sell anything here ever again, I’m sure of that. My PayPal is beavergunsgmail.com (which you already know because you received $350 from me at that address). I’ll be letting them know you are accepting payments for gun related items so you might want to make that refund quick before they shut down your account. I’ll be following you around here for awhile and probably paying a visit when I’m down in TX again Axis hunting.

Reply Quote
Re: Speer Gold Dots #6046483 1 minute ago
Online Content
Willicd76
Campfire Regular
W
PLEASE "pay me a visit"! NOTHING WOULD GIVE ME MORE PLEASURE.

Edit Reply Quote
Unread by: Killertraylor
Reply To This Conversation

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I LOVE callout threads. I haven't even read this yet and am EXCITED!

3/4 of the time, the caller outer ends up being (more) the one in the wrong. Time will tell with this one.
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Yep These are always good. 🍿

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Here we go again. Some jackass that uses this site as his own personal online store has 275 posts almost ALL on the free classifieds comes to the campfire for the first time in 5 years and thinks we give 2shits about his beef.

It sounds like someone didn’t package his item good enough and now wants to cry on our shoulders? Get lost ass hole!

Go back to the classified section and change your diaper. 🖕

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That sucks.
I've had USPS screw me before. They are less than helpful, even with insurance.

Fact is, until the product is in the purchasers hand, you are on the hook. You received to money, but he didn't receive the product.
At least that's how I look at doing business. Can't see it any other way?

Good luck to you both getting it resolved.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
As a seller I’m responsible till the buyer has the item sold in his hands. There’s no doubt the buyer KillerTraylor received a empty damaged box. Sellers risk - sh*t happens .....imo, you owe the buyer something.

W
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
I was very clear up front that the package came with $50 insurance and that additional insurance would have to be purchased. The package was very well taped and was likely cut open by a postal employee. Cut and dry.

Last edited by Willicd76; 03/07/21.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Tag

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Seems to me that it is up to the seller to insure the package for full value and charge accordingly. It has to be paid for when the label is printed. How's the receiver supposed to know what you insured it for?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
If the buyer has the USPS note acknowledging that the box was damaged in shipping and the contents went missing, it’s on the shipper.

When I ship something, I always buy the correct insurance amount, because I want to avoid any finger pointing if something goes sideways like this. To not do so is negligent on the shipper’s part.

I will be sure to put this poster on my personal “do not buy from list”, because of this incident, and the attitude he has displayed here.

IC B3

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
The additional insurance would not have covered anything. It will be denied as inadequately packaged.

W
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Seems to me that it is up to the seller to insure the package for full value and charge accordingly. It has to be paid for when the label is printed. How's the receiver supposed to know what you insured it for?

Did you bother to read the exchange? I stated straight up front it would be insired for $50 and anymore insurance would have to be purchased. He declined!

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Willicd76
I was very clear up front that the package came with $50 insurance and that additional insurance would have to be purchased. The package was very well taped and was likely cut open by a postal employee. Cut and dry.

Doesn’t matter, your responsible buyer receives item. It’s the right thing to do. C’mon it’s common sense. Work it out w/KillerTraylor.

dh1 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Posting address and phone numbers aint too cool.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So, you decided to under insure your package. It was your package at that point, not his. Why didn't you protect your own interests?
Cost of doing business. You owe him a refund, even if he is a lawyer.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
W
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by slg888
Originally Posted by Willicd76

Doesn’t matter, your responsible buyer receives item. It’s the right thing to do. C’mon it’s common sense. Work it out w/KillerTraylor.

Already refunded the $50 that was agreed upon for insurance. The package was sealed WELL. For all any of us knows, and i do believe, someone at the postal service had to have cut openthe packaging. By your definition of the sellers responsibility, anyone could simply take anything and post up a pic of damaged packaging and the seller would be on the hook! Not sensible.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dh1
Posting address and phone numbers aint too cool.

Yep.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
W
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by NVhntr
So, you decided to under insure your package. It was your package at that point, not his. Why didn't you protect your own interests?
Cost of doing business. You owe him a refund, even if he is a lawyer.

Nope, he decided to under insure his package.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I read it (despite it being tough to read and figure out who said what when it is C&P directly from the server) but my suspicion was correct. The caller outer gets placed on my prestigious no buy/sell list.

Doubly so for the attitude, like Hoosier mentioned.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
So let’s get some pics posted up

What did it look like as it was sent out.

I always take pics, I even took pics and video of my hand dropping my property tax check off into the night deposit in case the bastards said I was late.

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (7mm_Loco, 300_savage, 99Ozarks, 6MMWASP, Akhutr, 10 invisible), 1,708 guests, and 862 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,626
Posts18,492,906
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.