Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 17 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 16 17
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk

Like I posted earlier, shipping insurance is simply part of the cost of doing business. Adjust your sell price, or charge more for shipping to cover it.

All true, but irrelevant IMHO. The only relevant fact is, the buyer did not receive the merchandise. Nothing else really matters.

Except the seller has shown everyone on here he's not to be trusted, that seems relevant too.

Yep. Proper packaging and insurance is another topic. Fact is, the seller didn’t deliver.

For all intents and purposes, the seller is a thief.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by MadMooner
That sucks.
I've had USPS screw me before. They are less than helpful, even with insurance.

Fact is, until the product is in the purchasers hand, you are on the hook. You received to money, but he didn't receive the product.
At least that's how I look at doing business. Can't see it any other way?

Good luck to you both getting it resolved.

This. Same process with Ebay. If the buyer doenst get it, the buyer doesnt pay.

Glad the buyer posted this so others dont get screwed by the sending corksucker, Traylor

Uhhhh,,,,,Jag.

LOL reading comprehension RC.

Rumor has it that his hunting buddies reset his trigger pull from 1.5 lbs up to 8 lbs while he was sleeping.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Is this another Larry Root alias? Sure does sound like it. Seller should refund. If Midway or Midsouth etc had this happen, they would have sent more bullets or refunded the money in full. It will hard to get anyone to buy from you here with threads like this. The buyer may post about his bad experience on every add you post or his friends will.

I love call out threads, very entertaining!!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Craigster
Originally Posted by splattermatic
No Jim Conrad, not THE stock.....
I've still never received it back, or the cartridge trap, nor a monetary value, or even an apology.

Every time I see one of your posts I wonder about THE stock. The guy you sent it to is, and always will be, a first class lowlife. Sadly , a lot of people hold him in high regard.

I think of the "Stock" as well. Absolutely pathetic.

Jim

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Many years ago I was down to the wire financially so I sold some bullets for $160, packaged them well in a small flat rate box and they were destroyed in shipping, with the buyer receiving a smashed empty box. I literally had $192 to my name and bills to pay. I sent him his money back. The next day I got a windfall that met all my bills.

YMMV but in my experience doing the right thing is always the right way to go, for myriad reasons.

People that consistently and constantly go out of their way to be abusive, lie, mis-represent the truth, steal, put others down, create dissension, etc, are in my opinion the most miserable and worst kind of people with little or nothing to offer.

LOL
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Here we go again. Some jackass that uses this site as his own personal online store has 275 posts almost ALL on the free classifieds comes to the campfire for the first time in 5 years and thinks we give 2shits about his beef.

It sounds like someone didn’t package his item good enough and now wants to cry on our shoulders? Get lost ass hole!

Go back to the classified section and change your diaper. 🖕

Aces, that's exactly right. This dude hasn't been around here enough / long enough to understand that there is a higher expectation / brotherhood that needs be adhered to. The rest of the world is fugked, but you should / better be taking care of your brothers here. We may not always get along, but that does not change that fact.

I've somehow lost the pictures, but I sent 2k 9mm cases to a member Luis last Sept. I thought I had wrapped the box up well, but USPS still destroyed it and cases were falling out of the box when Luis got it. We communicated about the loss and I turned right around and sent him another 725 out of my own stash. I told him I wouldn't even bother trying to get the insurance paid from USPS. BTW, I had originally sent him 2100, not 2k.

If this guy isn't handling himself respectfully and with Fire ethics, he needs to find his ass another place for his storefront.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
W
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
I CANT STAND THE GANG MENTALITY THAT IS SO PREVALENT ON THE WWW THESE DAYS. IF THE ROLES WERE REVERSED, EVERYONE OF YOU WOULD BE ON THE OTHER SIDE. IF SOMEONE CANT UNDERSTAND THE SIMPLE CONCEPT OF DECLINING INSURANCE COVERAGE BY THE BUYER, I CANT MAKE IT ANYMORE CLEAR. IVE ALREADY REQUESTED TO BE BANNED FROM THESE FORUMS. I HAVE NO INTEREST IN DOING BUSINESS HERE IN THE FUTURE. IT WILL BE FACE TO FACE AND HAND TO HAND FROM NOW ON.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Willicd76
I CANT STAND THE GANG MENTALITY THAT IS SO PREVALENT ON THE WWW THESE DAYS. IF THE ROLES WERE REVERSED, EVERYONE OF YOU WOULD BE ON THE OTHER SIDE. IF SOMEONE CANT UNDERSTAND THE SIMPLE CONCEPT OF DECLINING INSURANCE COVERAGE BY THE BUYER, I CANT MAKE IT ANYMORE CLEAR. IVE ALREADY REQUESTED TO BE BANNED FROM THESE FORUMS. I HAVE NO INTEREST IN DOING BUSINESS HERE IN THE FUTURE. IT WILL BE FACE TO FACE AND HAND TO HAND FROM NOW ON.

Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out...

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Bye. Play victim all you want. You're in the wrong.

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So... Bye.

Can't stand fugkers like this. They contribute nothing here and expect to have a free storefront forever with no consequences of real life.

Fugk off.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Springcove

+1

Garry
Trump won !!!
Trying to live like a free man in the Communist Republic of New Jersey.
Love your country, distrust your government.
Democrats and the people who vote for them, enemies of America and a free American people
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

You don’t have to yell.

Do know that you’ll be sorely missed.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Did someone say Willi is a cop? Hmmmmm

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Many years ago I was down to the wire financially so I sold some bullets for $160, packaged them well in a small flat rate box and they were destroyed in shipping, with the buyer receiving a smashed empty box. I literally had $192 to my name and bills to pay. I sent him his money back. The next day I got a windfall that met all my bills.

YMMV but in my experience doing the right thing is always the right way to go, for myriad reasons.

People that consistently and constantly go out of their way to be abusive, lie, mis-represent the truth, steal, put others down, create dissension, etc, are in my opinion the most miserable and worst kind of people with little or nothing to offer.

Miracle Water from Reverend Popoff ?
Grins!

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

You are first class AZZwhole.Willicd76. GFY.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

You are not supposed to make stupidity a contest...

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Springcove

Exactly. Bend over and let it hit you in the head, it might knock some sense into your thick skull.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by MadMooner
That sucks.
I've had USPS screw me before. They are less than helpful, even with insurance.

Fact is, until the product is in the purchasers hand, you are on the hook. You received to money, but he didn't receive the product.
At least that's how I look at doing business. Can't see it any other way?

Good luck to you both getting it resolved.

This. Same process with Ebay. If the buyer doenst get it, the buyer doesnt pay.

Glad the buyer posted this so others dont get screwed by the sending corksucker, Traylor

Uhhhh,,,,,Jag.

Maybe he and Wabi can share a room in the "home."

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by rost495

People like chuck make this the place I don't visit often anymore.

egg-zacty. And do business in the classifieds.

Camp is where you make it.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by mirage243
Did someone say Willi is a cop? Hmmmmm

I highly doubt he has any affiliation with LE. He’s just trying to bolster his argument. He must be a Democrat because somehow he views himself as the victim here

Page 6 of 17 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (35, 10gaugemag, akrange, 12 invisible), 1,521 guests, and 838 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,627
Posts18,492,938
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.