-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 17 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 16 17
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Gen X'rs............. I'm telling you guys, gonna be the downfall of the country. "Everybody's fault but mine".....

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Willicd76
I CANT STAND THE GANG MENTALITY THAT IS SO PREVALENT ON THE WWW THESE DAYS. IF THE ROLES WERE REVERSED, EVERYONE OF YOU WOULD BE ON THE OTHER SIDE. IF SOMEONE CANT UNDERSTAND THE SIMPLE CONCEPT OF DECLINING INSURANCE COVERAGE BY THE BUYER, I CANT MAKE IT ANYMORE CLEAR. IVE ALREADY REQUESTED TO BE BANNED FROM THESE FORUMS. I HAVE NO INTEREST IN DOING BUSINESS HERE IN THE FUTURE. IT WILL BE FACE TO FACE AND HAND TO HAND FROM NOW ON.

Just refund his money back you ph ucking drama Queen..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Remsen
I just wish Flave was still with us for this one.

Well, it is March already. smile

Soon..

Lol!

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Traylor,
Your argument was that i didnt wrap tape around the box and that all the tape asode from the duct tape on the spine was placed on the box was from the PO, correct. You even called me a liar when i stated that every box was double wrapped in packing tape before being shipped. Well, look at my ORIGINAL shipping label. What do you think caused that rippling effect? Yep, the two layers of packing tape UNDERNEATH! Whose the liar now [bleep].

Thought you were quitting the forum? How you're unable to see that you are in the wrong on this is unreal, and what you're using as your "arguments" are weak at best. Refund his money, or accept his offer to resend half the amount he paid for and make sure it's properly wrapped and insured. You've put yourself in this position by saving yourself ~$6 on insurance, hope it was worth it. GFY

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
reminds me of safariman threads. going to go 20 pages at least.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Whose the liar now .

You are; you said you were leaving and not coming back.

It’d have been far easier to make good by demonstrating the value of your integrity.

Or maybe you did show its value?

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by 78CJ
Gen X'rs............. I'm telling you guys, gonna be the downfall of the country. "Everybody's fault but mine".....

I’m a Gen Xer and so are many on this very thread.

I’ve not noticed the tendency you attribute to us, at least any more than I see it in Boomers.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Does he still have things for sale?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by slumlord

The Box

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Traylor,
Your argument was that i didnt wrap tape around the box and that all the tape asode from the duct tape on the spine was placed on the box was from the PO, correct. You even called me a liar when i stated that every box was double wrapped in packing tape before being shipped. Well, look at my ORIGINAL shipping label. What do you think caused that rippling effect? Yep, the two layers of packing tape
UNDERNEATH! Whose the liar now [bleep].

Obviously you’re the liar 🤥!!! You said you were leaving.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
He’s from TX lol

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This stuff really isn’t that hard.

Yup.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

The Box

Traylor,
Your argument was that i didnt wrap tape around the box and that all the tape asode from the duct tape on the spine was placed on the box was from the PO, correct. You even called me a liar when i stated that every box was double wrapped in packing tape before being shipped. Well, look at my ORIGINAL shipping label. What do you think caused that rippling effect? Yep, the two layers of packing tape UNDERNEATH! Whose the liar now [bleep].

Really? That photo is posted and you use it as evidence that you packed it correctly? Lemme give you a hint, if someone cut it open to steal the contents, the perforation would be clean cut, not grenaded. You screwed up and you’re too hard-headed to admit it. The box didn’t arrive, period. It blew out in a spot you clearly didn’t reinforce. This one’s on you no matter how you spin it up.

The idea that you’re holding onto being wrong so tightly, and with the evidence that you clearly can’t figure out a box and its weak points, we can only infer that in addition to being an individual that is severely lacking in the integrity department, an equal shortcoming exists in the intelligence department.

I hate that it happened, but since KT doesn’t appear to be worried about the money, perhaps he can find some value in “paying” $350 to warn the rest of us about a snake in the grass.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by 78CJ

I’m a Gen Xer and so are many on this very thread.

I’ve not noticed the tendency you attribute to us, at least any more than I see it in Boomers.

I am an X'r myself, I like poking fun at our generation, other than the OP everyone else involved in this thread are stand up people.

But....we are all kind of on the same wavelength.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
D&D, I just looked in the classified section and I’m glad that she’s getting what she deserves!

If I was that chickenshit seller I’d immediately delete the post, apologize profusely, refund the money and grow a set of balls. Anything other than that is grounds for unmerciful doxxing.

I hate liars, cheats and thieves....apparently the OP is all of those things and more.

These low life Classified Cowboys use this place as their off-grid businesses. They have no business licenses, pay no taxes, pay nothing to Rick, and they think they have some sort of rights. BS!

They start out by scamming their states and counties out of revenue. Why should we expect anything else from them.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The Box

Traylor,

I just looked at your post history. You came here to trade in the classifieds. I find it remarkable that you don't understand your responsibility as a shipper. You should have used reinforced tape. It cannot possibly break under the weight of the contents and is much more abrasion resistant. If you had used the correct tape to seal the box, then the post office would have a hard time denying a claim saying that it wasn't properly packaged.

Now you have ensured that your trading days here are over. I hope it was worth it to you.

As an aside, this is why I don't buy and sell in the classifieds. There are a lot of potential problems that I just don't want to deal with. What happens when the mail carrier delivers it 4 doors down and checks the delivered box? Who owns the loss there?

Last edited by PaulBarnard; 03/08/21.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Gawd....have you seen how strong this dollar store packing tape is?

They don't even put a real steel blade on the cutter anymore.

Phony as hell.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ducksanddogs

The Box

Traylor,

Lemme give you a hint, if someone cut it open to steal the contents, the perforation would be clean cut, not grenaded.

OP, read this. Look at the evidence. You cannot argue that. The box was not cut open as is evidenced by lack of a clean cut.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

I just looked at your post history. You came here to trade in the classifieds. I find it remarkable that you don't understand your responsibility as a shipper. You should have used reinforced tape. It cannot possibly break under the weight of the contents and is much more abrasion resistant. If you had used the correct tape to seal the box, then the post office would have a hard time denying a claim saying that it wasn't properly packaged.

Now you have ensured that your trading days here are over. I hope it was worth it to you.

As an aside, this is why I don't buy and sell in the classifieds. There are a lot of potential problems that I just don't want to deal with. What happens when the mail carrier delivers it 4 doors down and checks the delivered box? Who owns the loss there?

Won’t mean much but I’d vouch for you Paul.

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Big difference in what you "can" do versus what you "should" do! Kinda like when you are a cop making decisions that affect peoples lives..right Ex-cop.

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
Big difference in what you "can" do versus what you "should" do! Kinda like when you are a cop making decisions that affect peoples lives..right Ex-cop.

Mike
I’m going with ex mall security guard.

Page 8 of 17 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

281 members (204guy, 17CalFan, 257_X_50, 29aholic, 219 Wasp, 35 invisible), 2,334 guests, and 1,235 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,625
Posts18,492,870
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.