Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Hi wader! I just moved.

We may rise and fall, but in the end, we meet our fate together.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Checkin' in.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Pete M here, glad to see you cyber-nomads have found another place to gather.<P>Cheers<P>Has JJHack clocked in? With the spell checker he can't spell poatal no more....

Pete M<P>I hunt, not to kill, but in order not to have played golf....
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Pete: I added Poatal to the spell checker.<P>Tex

------------------------------------------------

This post was filmed before a live studio audiance.
The old trailboss has taken on a new moniker. I've been shooting big bores my whole life. Just like the way they carry and feel I guess. Oh, the results are normally impressive also :-) 458WinMag

"I don't give them hell. I just tell the truth and they think it is hell."<BR>--HST
IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I seen that you guys were talking about the hardest thing to hunt. As for the hardest catch, that was probably spike's wife. A beautiful blonde that enjoys hunting would be pretty rare.

We may rise and fall, but in the end, we meet our fate together.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Clint joining the Campfire. Good to see all the gang.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Adding another log to the fire. I lurked there and am now lurking here. Hope I'm not too late to join.<BR>Kirt<BR>Bend,OR

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Waaaa you guys left me. I was scared. Glad to find the knowledgable again.<P>------------------<BR>Hunt smart, be safe

Hunt smart, hunt safe
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Hey Kirt (Bend),<P>Welcome fellow Oregonian, they're are a lot of us here. How long have you lived in Bend? It's a great place and growing like a weed. What type of hunting do you do?

IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Don't feel too bad I left my better half behind - but he eventually found his way. <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Alaska Dave:<BR><B>Waaaa you guys left me. I was scared. Glad to find the knowledgable again.<P></B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

Don't be ashamed to say what you are not ashamed to think.
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Have been away from the Shooters camp for awhile, and when I came back to check-in was surprised to find out the damn camp had moved! Still haven't figured out what happened, but understand that E4E and Tex were banned without warning, and that's enough for me to pull up stakes and move. Hey Pat, I understand it had something to do with foul language. It wasn't about Hornadys was it? Stars & Bars

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Arial" size="2">Originally posted by big hunter:<BR><B> I seen that you guys were talking about the hardest thing to hunt. As for the hardest catch, that was probably spike's wife. A beautiful blonde that enjoys hunting would be pretty rare.</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hey man...I'm a red-headed chick that loves to hunt...why does it have to be the blondes?? Stephanie [Linked Image]<BR><P>------------------<BR>I may be little but this miss knows her deer! smile

I may be little but this miss knows her deer!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Finally made it. Best, Matt.

NRA Life Benefactor Member
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Spike:<P>Been in Bend since July '94, moved from San Diego upon retirement from the Navy. Took a while to learn the fishing and hunting spots but doing well now. I hunt 'rats, 'chucks', and 'yotes in the area and go to the NE corner of the state for elk. Got my first in Starky in '97.<BR>Bend<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Spike:<BR><B>Hey Kirt (Bend),<P>Welcome fellow Oregonian, they're are a lot of us here. How long have you lived in Bend? It's a great place and growing like a weed. What type of hunting do you do?</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

M
M
It is I Martin<P>like the spell check<BR>regards.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I've been trying to make this work and am too damn stupid to figure it out. Thank God I don't post much anyway. <P>In the off chance that I finally got it right, let me introduce myself. I too am from Shooters.gone. I like the layout of this place. Looks like most of the boards are actually being used. <P>I don't have any pictures that can compete with Spike's. Wouldn't know how to display them if I did so I guess it's just as well.<P>Talk to you later.<P>------------------<BR>Rick

Rick

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Just checking in! I guess I missed all the excitement at the "other" place. All I know is I checked in and found most of the guys were gone. Then I come here and I see the safari babe! Oh, I mean, I didn't notice her. But anyway, I'll be around. Kevin<BR>

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Checkin' in. Wow, left for vacation for a week and I'd say you all were busy while I was away! And I thought Hawaii was hot!<P>Good riddance to the old site. Rick, I remember you from AllOutdoors days. Wow, what a concept -- a hunter who is interested in customer service to run the site! Now that shooters drove some more good folk here, this site should be tough to beat.<P>Thanks!<BR>

K
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
K
KayDubya here - Sorta new to various boards, including Shooters. Hope you don't mind a newbie squeezing in 'round the fire.<P>LittleMissDeer - these other guys may be partial to blondes - I'd go hunting with a redhead anyday!<P>Ken

Keep off the Ridgeline!
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

197 members (44mc, 3333vl, 308ld, 10gaugemag, 160user, 257 roberts, 23 invisible), 1,626 guests, and 980 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,209
Posts18,503,912
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.