Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 46 1 2 3 4 45 46
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by kamo_gari

Smelt fishing in ye olde ice shack with Mrs. KG and the girls

He who smelt it, dealt it . . . grin (it was the dog)

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Do you have guys for all 50 states? I nominated PaHick for Pa cuz I wanna see his hoes but If you have no one I could do Pa and Oh later this summer.

I'm more of a shadows kind of guy so I'm good with others picking up the slack but if needed I'm here.

K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Do you have guys for all 50 states? I nominated PaHick for Pa cuz I wanna see his hoes but If you have no one I could do Pa and Oh later this summer.

I'm more of a shadows kind of guy so I'm good with others picking up the slack but if needed I'm here.

No, sir. Last time I looked we only had about 20 states 'spoken for'. I have to run, but later I can dig out the other post and pull the guys that had their hands up as to being willing to play, with the intended states they were ready to represent as resident or guest.

I appreciate you and all others volunteering. I think it'll be good fun for folks.

I'm toying with the idea of looking into figuring out how to create an interactive map, one where members had flags on the map of the U.S. on all places where they'd taken Stubbs, and being able to click on the flags in all locations and having the campfire handles and pics that were taken in their locations come up. That'd be pretty cool...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is gonna stay PG-13, right? Askin' for a friend.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Sounds good.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

No, sir. Last time I looked we only had about 20 states 'spoken for'. I have to run, but later I can dig out the other post and pull the guys that had their hands up as to being willing to play, with the intended states they were ready to represent as resident or guest.

I appreciate you and all others volunteering. I think it'll be good fun for folks.

I'm toying with the idea of looking into figuring out how to create an interactive map, one where members had flags on the map of the U.S. on all places where they'd taken Stubbs, and being able to click on the flags in all locations and having the campfire handles and pics that were taken in their locations come up. That'd be pretty cool...

Roger that. Like I said if needed I'm here and can do Pa and Oh. If someone else pipes up I'm good with that also.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
.....and so it begins. Great pictures Kamo.....your bride always has the biggest smile. 👍 Any lady that’s willing to suffer the cold to catch bait in the middle of winter....and can muster amusement is a keeper!

This will be an epic thread and good entertainment.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
This is gonna stay PG-13, right? Askin' for a friend.

Jeez, I hope so.

Or Stubbs could be relegated to basement dwelling posts.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
.....and so it begins. Great pictures Kamo.....your bride always has the biggest smile. 👍 Any lady that’s willing to suffer the cold to catch bait in the middle of winter....and can muster amusement is a keeper!

Bait?

Dude, them's fine eatin' fishies there.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Bet ya got MT and AZ covered already....but hi kamo!

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I’ll take MI if nobody beat me to it!

Fear the crabcat.
K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Bet ya got MT and AZ covered already....but hi kamo!

We *had* BGG volunteer at first but CashisKing posted a follow-up that I assume was a joke and BGG bagged out, I seem to recall. With very few exceptions I'm perfectly happy with anyone playing. You want to play, jump in and put your name in the hat. I'll come back and put up a list of volunteers when I have some time--unless anyone else is feeling froggy and wants to do it...

And good to 'hear' from you. Haven't seen hide nor hair of you in ages. Hope all is well.

K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Bait?

Dude, them's fine eatin' fishies there.

Aces, they're undoubtedly the size of relatively small bait fish, but as Geno points out they are damned *delicious* fried up or broiled. Not just OK, but terrific eating. I'll toss up a post on our outing at some point, maybe.

Thanks for the other comments, though. Mrs. KG is down for just about anything I do outdoors, especially if we can bring the dogs. She's come to love it almost as much as I do, and it's a real joy to have her as my lifelong wingwoman, or whatever... wink

K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind
I’ll take MI if nobody beat me to it!

Thanks for your willingness to play. Just so we're clear, there's no limit as far as states being already 'taken'. There are a few other MI boys who've stated that they'd like their turn with the Stubbster, but that doesn't preclude you from playing at all. If it gets sent to you, you get to have at it!

K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
List of volunteers and states as of 3/13/21:

Kamo Gari, MA, NH and ME

1. AKCHOPPER, WA
2. Northern Dave, MN
3. Kingston, MI
4. 280shooter, ID
5. Valsdad, CA
6. Skankhunt42, PA
7. Fireball2, OR
8. Renegade50, TN
9. NDsnowman, ND
10. BillyGoatGruff, MT (?)
11. Hunter4623, NJ
12. Ironbender, AK
13. NH K9, OH and NH
14. STXhunter, TX
15. AcesNeights, WA and HI
16. Cheyenne, WY
17. Sockpuppet, NM
18. Fubarski, MO
19. Crittrgittr, UT
20. Gypsy Wind, MI
21. Jcubed, AZ
22. M_stevenson, state(s)?
23. CharlieFoxtrot, state(s)?

Stubbs is currently in motion to the next player. Safe trip, and please don't do anything I wouldn't do, my wayward son! wink

If any others want in, post up here and add yourself to the hit list. We're missing about half of the 50 states.

Last edited by kamo_gari; 03/13/21.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I offered to take the little fella up to Juneau falls here on the KP. Forest circus doesn’t allow horses on there until 1July.

If he arrives prior, I’ll find another spot like Cook Inlet beach. Or, do that as well no matter when he’s here.

That will make him bi...
coastal. 😏

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by ironbender
I offered to take the little fella up to Juneau falls here on the KP. Forest circus doesn’t allow horses on there until 1July.

If he arrives prior, I’ll find another spot like Cook Inlet beach. Or, do that as well no matter when he’s here.

That will make him bi...
coastal. 😏

See # 12. Any place you tote it will be interesting, I'm sure. Bi-coastal? Like! wink

Please note the list has nothing to do with where Stubbs goes next. The person in possession should send it to whoever else on the list they choose.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
This is epic Leighton!!

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

3. Kingston, MI

Uh-oh. grin

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I was going to use the granddaughters play dough and post a pic of "Stubby with a Chubby" but Northern Dave's hot rod shop will most definitely provide much more interesting photo's!

LOL

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Page 2 of 46 1 2 3 4 45 46

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 1234, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 63 invisible), 2,460 guests, and 1,201 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,406
Posts18,488,965
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.