Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Valsdad
I wonder, have they set the penalty for forging the shot cards?

Not yet.

If one wanted the COVID-19(84) vax, AK is the place to be. Available to anyone 16 and older.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
GB1

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
My 30 year old coworker had covid this past fall. Just headache,, and loss of taste. She just went and got her shots. I asked why since her body already produced a vaccine for her. Her response "but what if there's another strain?" These are the people that will support a travel ban....

I have never taken and will never take the vaccine. Too many controversies and unanswered questions surrounding the virus and vaccine.
Its so funny people don't want to fall sick anymore, No one gets an headache and take Aspirin anymore. smh

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Deans
Since we have a cruise in November that will include air flights to and from L.A., CA. we may be forced to take the shot which is being talked about now.

Are you saying the airline might require proof of a vaccine? I hadn't heard that.

Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

UK has been talking about a bad passport. You gotta know it’s coming. It’ll be required for employment, travel, concerts? We’re all in this together! 🤔

Will you folks need a shot to come to the lower 48 and vice versa?

Ya' know, cause y'all might be infected with the Eskimo strain.

They're letting Alaskans into the lower 48 now???

There goes the neighborhood.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Saw this posted somewhere, may have been elsewhere on this site.

https://www.westonaprice.org/podcast/its-gene-therapy-not-a-vaccine/

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
????, As said, it's a personal choice.

In the US Army they did not ask.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by ironbender
Since we have a cruise in November that will include air flights to and from L.A., CA. we may be forced to take the shot which is being talked about now.

Are you saying the airline might require proof of a vaccine? I hadn't heard that.

Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

UK has been talking about a bad passport. You gotta know it’s coming. It’ll be required for employment, travel, concerts? We’re all in this together! 🤔

Will you folks need a shot to come to the lower 48 and vice versa?

Ya' know, cause y'all might be infected with the Eskimo strain.

They're letting Alaskans into the lower 48 now???

There goes the neighborhood.

Only when we be slummin’!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Not to hijack the other COVID 19 thread.

I have no interest whether a person takes the COVID 19 shot or doesn't. Every one needs to make their own decision. My concern is being forced to take the shot for public transportation as in the mask mandates that are in place now.
My wife and I both spent the Christmas and New Years with the china virus and we are getting close to 90 days before we can take the shot. Since we have a cruise in November that will include air flights to and from L.A., CA. we may be forced to take the shot which is being talked about now.
I am on the fence of whether or not the CV shot should be taken I am not in favor of being forced to take the shot.'
What say you?

My wife flew from Ontario, CA airport to Portland. No proof of vax required. By November more people will be vaxxed so it shouldn't be a big deal. So far no one is being forced to take the vax. Have you contacted the cruise company to see what their requirements will be? It won't the government forcing the vax, it will be the businesses you deal with that may require it.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
...What STOPHEL said.

D
Deans Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by smarquez
Not to hijack the other COVID 19 thread.

I have no interest whether a person takes the COVID 19 shot or doesn't. Every one needs to make their own decision. My concern is being forced to take the shot for public transportation as in the mask mandates that are in place now.
My wife and I both spent the Christmas and New Years with the china virus and we are getting close to 90 days before we can take the shot. Since we have a cruise in November that will include air flights to and from L.A., CA. we may be forced to take the shot which is being talked about now.
I am on the fence of whether or not the CV shot should be taken I am not in favor of being forced to take the shot.'
What say you?

My wife flew from Ontario, CA airport to Portland. No proof of vax required. By November more people will be vaxxed so it shouldn't be a big deal. So far no one is being forced to take the vax. Have you contacted the cruise company to see what their requirements will be? It won't the government forcing the vax, it will be the businesses you deal with that may require it.

I spoke with my cruise contact and as of now vaccine requirement is not required. In the future???

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”
ISAIAH 41:10
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Joezone
Saw this posted somewhere, may have been elsewhere on this site.

https://www.westonaprice.org/podcast/its-gene-therapy-not-a-vaccine/

Very interesting read there.

IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Why will it not fall under Hipaa laws? Everything between you and your doctor is protected and if you have or have not received the shot is your business only

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by Buck720
Why will it not fall under Hipaa laws? Everything between you and your doctor is protected and if you have or have not received the shot is your business only

You might want to investigate how HIPAA means nothing as required by your employer (yeah, it got neutered before the scamdemic). Just for starters.

Plus, a lot of elderly nursing home patients literally have been locked down, all over the country, by fiat. Many have been literal prisoners and now with the shots, lab rats, for the shots rushed into production.

Of course the government allows third worlders immediate access to food processing facilities, nursing homes and schools with a wink and a nod, without even knowing any medical history, criminal history or even country of origin.

But they sure seem eager to shoot every known citizen up...

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Was that particular article in the thread you linked? See there was lots of discussion of the topic but didn't see that article? Thanks.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Lots of misinformation here. First, took and antibody test about a month before I took the vaccine. Wife did too. No antibodies. We took both shots and 2 weeks later checked our selves again to see if we had antibodies. WE DID. So yes the vaccine works.

We had our grandson get Covid. He got an antibody test a month or two later. He had antibodies. We got him two more tests and after 6 months, his antibody count has gone down. You loose the antibodies from 6-12 months after you either get Covid or get the vaccine. So again, it is like the flu. You have to get a shot every 6 months to keep immunity.

We DO NOT have herd immunity yet. 70-80% of the people will either have to get Covid or be vaccinated to have herd immunity. There have been a little over 30 million in America who have gotten Covid, with about 70 million vaccines. We do not yet have herd immunity. We need about 220 million to either get the vaccine or get Covid to have herd immunity.

80% of those who have died from Covid were over 65. The rest had some type of health problem, asthma, diabetes, heart problems, overweight, etc. Very few deaths from young people and children. Only like 3-4 nationwide. Something like 1 in 10 million.

The biggest problem with Covid is it can be contagious for 2 weeks, even if the person doesn't know he has it. They can give it to an older person or person with health problems and it can kill them. Also, the degree of the sickness depends on how much virus you breath in, thus the masks. A very healthy runner in Italy (32 years old) got Covid while running and breathing in heavy, thus pneumonia symptoms. He survived because he was young and healthy, but had a real bad case.

Take the vaccine. It was only rushed because Trump pushed aside all the stupid red tape holding back. The CDC will study something for 10 years before making a decision. Why, because they keep getting government tax money to keep their bureaucracy running. Government bureaucracy is slow.

We took the vaccine, it works, and we are going to do some traveling, too. Also hate wearing masks, but do so when going in stores etc, just to keep the peace. If you noticed from the news keeping up with new cases, etc, they are going DOWN since the vaccine was introduced, except in New York City. Also spring breakers make increase the numbers some as the vaccine hasn't trickled down to the younger people yet.

As far as kids go, they don't really need the vaccine. Just give it to adults and the kids won't get it from them.

Last edited by Dixie_Dude; 03/16/21.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Everyone must get the shot, because when the virus becomes irrelevant in the next year, the .gov must be responsible for it.
Create a problem, then pretend to solve it.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I’m gonna have Skane doctor me up a fake vaccine card if it becomes a requirement for traveling. Lol

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Been seeing this thread for a couple days and just thought I'd stop in to see what a Cover 19 shot was....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

458 members (1beaver_shooter, 280Ackleyrized, 2500HD, 3040Krag, 30Gibbs, 45 invisible), 1,695 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,046
Posts18,521,156
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.