Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
My god LarryO!!! I didn’t read a word or “gawk” a pic, appears your a little horned up??? That sure seems to be a lot of words and pics, for a lady that “doesn’t care”.... 😂😂

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crying Karen was nearly "brazen" enough to cite a boolit,but the Emotional Comfort of her Imagination and Pretend compelled Emoji's instead,to "harness" her Estrogen Levels. Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I see the slobbering dumb fugg is trying to empress every one grin . the only thing he is good at is molesting his sister

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
44empty,

Now don't be too hard on her,if only because like you,she is doing her BEST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". "Empress" was rather fhuqking HILARIOUS,simply because you are TRYING so hard. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Pardon Ballistics 101 and the mechanics which align a rifle's aptitude,sailing so very far over your pointy head. Gals that "know" and "do" as "much" as you,will ALWAYS be best served by shutting the fhuqk up and taking notes. Here's to the MAGNIFICENT Hilarity of you being too fhuqking Stupid to "do" that "much". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart and give it another try,because you are doing "GREAT"!

Hint.

Laughing!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Dude. Wtf did he say? Can't spell and always posts the same pics over and over. Hell we could all live in alaska and throw our rifles in the river if our standards were as low as his...

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Crying Karen was nearly "brazen" enough to cite a boolit,but the Emotional Comfort of her Imagination and Pretend compelled Emoji's instead,to "harness" her Estrogen Levels. Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Oh, LarryO!!! Haha

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Please “talk” to me about “boolits”... it’ll be funny, like always... haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
mjkchunt,

Swing for the fhuqking fence and cite any/all words that are "too big" for you and/or "too Technical" for your HILARIOUS "abilities"to "understand"...you 'lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

As a HILARIOUS aside,do cite any/all Splendid Pixels you take "offense" at,given your HILARIOUS versions of "means","abilities" and "comprehension",if only to keep it "fair" for your next Hissy Fit and Snowflake Meltdown. There's ZERO fhuqking "need" for you to perpetually reiterate how many times a day you think about me,nor how you are glued to my EVERY fhuqking word,while gawking EVERY Splendid Pixel. It isn't like you could "do" for yourself! Let alone begin to fathom the magnitude. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart and the "ability" to "nearly" "control" them RAGING Estrogen Levels.

P.S. and by the fhuqking way,it may "help" if you keep TRYING to "convince" yourself,that you "could too".

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

Crying Karen,

Pardon the poignant profundity of my influence,dictating your every "move"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You can almost type and punctuate on "your" very own. ALMOST! Hint. Laughing!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart and them barbed wire "satisfactions" that are your's.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
LarryO!!! Thought you were gonna “talk” “boolits”. There’s some punctuation my lil gal friend.

This fuucker “knows” “headstamps” and “boolits”, more punctuation. 😂😂😂 oh and “lighting”!! Haha

Pardon the “redassery” coming soooo “easy”,👍

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Just looking, there is some “serious “ bacon material on that neck/throat area!!! Haha 😂😂😘

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Poor LarryO!! No wonder your a grumpy “biitch”. 😂😂

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crying Karen,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that besides my dictating your EVERY thought and "move",that you are powerless in the refrain to keep pictures of your Man Lust Fantasies close to your heart...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Like you could "understand" .505BC magfed Smooches,in a 8" RPM Bart' contour duped/shortened shank Montucky 18" 270,with just a subtle magbox shim slide,ejector/bolt stop shortening,wee bit of exhaust port massage,sound mounting system and Skookum glass?!? But you could always steal the pictures,as cameras are more than a bit "pricey" for you. Hint. LAUGHING!

In fairness "your" is a big word and your best bet is to simply copy/paste my spelling and punctuation,as you steal the pics. Note how I used said word correctly. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for doing the best you can,if only because your Retardation is fhuqking HILARIOUS.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
LarryO!!! I’m waiting to get “learned” up on “boolits”!!! 😂😂 stay on task!!! Haha

Be advised, that’s a man, not a midget!! Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crying Karen,

I'm not "obligated" to help the HELPLESS and you haven't the "means","abilities" or "comprehension" to even "begin" an "inkling"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute",as you are forced to steal the rest. There's no slighting how Amazingly WELL founded your countless Insecurities are and it's funnier than fhuqk that you think about me,at a far greater than 100:1 ratio,of rounds you "shoot" in a year of your "Life". Read that again. Now one more time. See how easy it is for me to use "your",while you can't? Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!!!

I rather enjoy that you "think" your STUPIDITY is a "choice". Sweetheart,it's a Plight and them differences are more than a "touch" stark. "Luckily",you can consume your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqktitude,by Licking Windows and always craning a pencil neck from the bleachers,trying to see The Show. You "get" to mimic the Vernacular and Punctuation,because you KNOW how fhuqking HILARIOUSLY incapable you are! Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for doing the best you can,if only because your Retardation is fhuqking HILARIOUS.

P.S. and by the way,what kind of "camera" is that?

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
LarryO!! Just got off “work”, gonna go clean the chicken coup and mow the lawn!! Rough duty.. still waiting to get educated about “boolits”!! Haha

Xoxoxoxo 😘

Ain’t easy havin pals.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Anyone know wtf he is saying? He spells like he thinks...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
mjkchunt,

She said she's taking her hair net and mask off from her Minimum Wage "Job",then is gonna try to drink her way to "happiness"...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

"Your" is a VERY "big" word for her and it's mean of you to tease her. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for doing your BEST though!

Might I suggest you follow suit with punctuation?!? Ooooopsie!!!!! Too fhuqking late!

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hard to beat a properly twisted 6.5 prc/saum, 7 wsm or the 300 wsm for an all around light weight package that kills well out of its weight class. Have had them all and currently use a custom 6.5 saum and 300 wsm for most of my hunting.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Anyone know wtf he is saying? He spells like he thinks...

sorry, I cant help I dont speak inbred

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
just inbred slobber . a waste of good air

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Mallard,

Having shot/got everything cited,the 7 Whizzum slaps THE fhuqk outta the others. You reap a .838 BC at 2800fps,from modest length barrels and the performance to recoil ratio,is simply OFFA the fhuqking charts. Hint.

264's cain't begin to muster the BC's and if you go there in 30cal.,velocity suffers,while adding a fair dose of needless recoil. That assuming the requisite COAL latitude. Hint.

Though I've a 30" 300 Whizzum that's a hammer with 212/25's,but ain't exactly Montucky-esque in handling "virtues".(grin). Though I have 'em in more "traditional" length too. Hint.

Sorry for the 20yr old pics. Hint. LAUGHING!

At least The Droolers can nod their pencil necks and say that they "understand",as it ALL flies past and they steal the pics and prose. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!....................

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

97 members (35, 79S, 6mmbrfan, 35WhelenNut, 673, 264mag, 16 invisible), 962 guests, and 914 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,977
Posts18,519,890
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.