Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
LarryO!!! Ooooopsie!!! Haha
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Someone say sumthin about “boolits”??

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
LarryO!!! So many parcels gettin dropped off!!! Haha

Perhaps a case of Winchester Turkey loads?? 😂😂😘

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
LarryO!!! Flossed kodiak island red on the “treager”... “you like that punctuation “?? 😂😂😂

Ain’t easy havin pals.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Smilner01
Originally Posted by Brad
WSM's have the most brass and factory ammo availability, specifically the 300 WSM, so in that regard it might be "better." I've taken enough game with the 300 WSM to know it works the same as a 300 WM.

However, the only Short Mag Id own anymore is the 6.5 PRC. Kicks a little and kills a lot...

Thanks, going to have to do some looking at that round. do you know if it does well in a shorter barrel rifle?
.............................................DOES VERY WELL...Here is a link for ya. I happen to own the same identical rifle bought new back in 2007......

https://www.gunblast.com/Ruger_FrontierRifle.htm

Regardless of which rifle, you can use this as an example of what a 300 WSM can do from a shorty tube.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crying Karen,

Despite your "heralded" departure from this Thread,I am VERY "surprised" you thought about me sooooo many times on your way home...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

If only as a "surprise" to you,I simply consume fish as they are caught(by me),rather than freezer burned 1000's of miles away. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for doing your best though!

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

DumbSqueeze,

Your "special" 300 Whizzum load(s) will almost keep pace with a 264 Kreedmire and Factory Ammo...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Except for wind drift advantages starting well inside the 50yd line. Impact velocity starting at the 175yd line. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,your "info" was wayyyyyyyyyy better when you were fhuqking dead.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
LarryO!!! The dumbest of fuucks, this is in the “hunting rifle” section, key word being, “hunt”, get it, “hunt”?? Not “longrange” forum. 😂😂😘

Mt Rainier in the background there, as you can tell, I broke the big “camera” out, with the “tripod”....

PS, I haven’t read a word of your posts in months, but dig the effort you put forth, along with the ballistic tables, I card absolutely nothing about. Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crying Karen,

I never cited a lethality "distance" and simply spoke mechanical Facts,if only to your Window Licking chagrin...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

If a "hunt" means barbed wire,you are on an "Adventure". Both in your HILARIOUS "Diary" and your "commute". Hint. LAUGHING!

I AM "convinced" however,that you "don't follow" my EVERY word and gawk EVERY Splendid Pixel,as you do your "best". Might I suggest Imaginary Pretend Ignore,or perhaps going FULL DumbSqueeze and dying,to lend "absolute" "credence" to your HILARIOUS "claims"? Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!!!

You are THE Moth,drawn to THE Flame and are powerless in my allure. I simply control your speech,text,mannerisms,punctuation and every thought/move,if only for starters. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for doing your best though!

At least you can "afford" Emoji's.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
LarryO!!! You gonna talk “boolits”, or flap your gums?? Haha 😂😂

Ain’t easy havin pals.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
So the weather is what makes Stick such a fugged up individual? Those nice day pictures are only a few a year? Paradise? As for salmon I like crappie better, never been a real fan of most trout other than Brookies and Browns (I know salmon family). Pike are good enough though bony. Have to say though I will take Wyoming over Craig anyday. But then now I live in Texas, lots of friendly people, plenty of shooting weather, fishing is just about to be awesome. Pretty sure Stick would have a hard time here, his mouth would cause him trouble.

Dog I rescued in January

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I like me some Space Dust, too! But that schit gives me an instant headache. 🤕

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Saw several bags plus or WSM brass at our local Sportsman's Warehouse yesterday...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
Ended up going a little deep into the short mags. Bought a 7SAUM model seven, 300SAUM in a 700, and have a 300rcm ruger compact magnum stainless 16.5” barrel laminate stock on the way.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Possibly you will appreciate the 700 action more than the 7, not due to the cartridge.

By the way, in case you missed it, Jeremiah was a bullfrog.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Space dust is a good and cheap alternative to Zombie Dust.

I have some Double Crooked Tree that's 2 yrs old. Sucks azz to wait til deer season to drink ( celebrate a successful hunt ).

Last edited by hookeye; 05/12/21.
S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by Reloder28
Possibly you will appreciate the 700 action more than the 7, not due to the cartridge.

The 700 cycles much smoother than the model seven. If it doesn’t smooth out with use it may get culled.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

662 members (10ring1, 10Glocks, 160user, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 76 invisible), 1,816 guests, and 1,242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,518
Posts18,530,579
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.