Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Stophel
https://news.yahoo.com/poll-50-perc...90001162.html?.tsrc=notification-brknews

They're hoping that W Bush and NASCAR will convince us recalcitrant never-vaxxers to take our covid shot like good little sheep.....

I wouldn't pour goat piss in Bush's ear if his brain was on fire.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by Stophel
https://news.yahoo.com/poll-50-perc...90001162.html?.tsrc=notification-brknews

They're hoping that W Bush and NASCAR will convince us recalcitrant never-vaxxers to take our covid shot like good little sheep.....

I wouldn't pour goat piss in Bush's ear if his brain was on fire.

Me neither. But I'd sure like to see him on fire...

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Deans
Since we have a cruise in November that will include air flights to and from L.A., CA. we may be forced to take the shot which is being talked about now.

Are you saying the airline might require proof of a vaccine? I hadn't heard that.

Yes they are saying they might, but they haven’t.

There is also an issue if an employer would be held liable over mandatory shots. If someone had a severe adverse event, with a medication with no long term track record...the attorneys will jump on it.

At the hospital a flu shot is mandatory, unless you have a valid reason to refuse. The Covid shot as of now isn’t..

It is mandatory to log in and answer three questions...

Do you have a fever? Do you have a cough? Have you recently been in contact with another who has tested positive and hasn’t had a negative retest? No,no,and no...welcome aboard.

Last edited by battue; 03/17/21.

laissez les bons temps rouler
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tico
Hc I wouldn't trust those lying bastards as far as I could throw them...

We are on the same page then. You were probably referring to freedom of choices perspective.
That to me is the moral ground if we aren't given their only choice..... them restricting our choice to their way or homeless, no ability to travel and jobless.

They already restricted me from flying when TSA said we have to be radiated or have their hands in my pants.
Eventually the norm will be everything must have gt permission under the latest scary plague they'll release. At least thats in their stated plans.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Guys,

I have already heard from around half a dozen sources that restrictions are already being implemented in Israel by Natinyahoo. This is interesting as it......
This will have to wait for another time.

....as Christ said,
"I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now."

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
You equating what you know to Christ’s knowledge? I knew it would eventually show itself..only a matter of time..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
[
The biggest problem with covid is it is a fraud, and not any more deadly than the flu. For example, the fraud it is spread through the air, which is a lie. It is shed through human fecal matter, and scientifically proven. Viruses that are contagious through the air, like the flu and colds, are seasonal and fall off when the warm temperatures of springtime arrive. Covid did not fall like the flu and colds do every single year, and have during all of past history for centuries, which proved 100% it was not being transmitted through the air. It proved it is shed through human fecal, and is why cities were testing sewage treatment plants to determine amount of exposure in cities.

I'm at the part where I can't tell if you're just trolling, or actually that stupid.

😂

I love the fact you are incapable of researching and acquiring scientific evidence to refute the 100% proven scientific evidence I post.

The scientific evidence I post has been proven correct, and is acknowledged by the leading scientists and biologists around the world at the forefront of the virus.

I love the fact you are 100% unable to digest scientific evidence when I post it.

I love the free entertainment.

Carry on.

Free entertainment is reading you saying covid is only transferred by fecal matter and not through droplets you exhale.

Please post any peer reviewed study of covid transmission and the appropriate level of precautions.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
dont ever use hand dryers in bathrooms folks, the fecal matter it circulates. Ever since I read that article....gross stuff.

My body my choice....thats been the case all these years to liberals...thats no longer the case now? If not, can we go ahead and overturn Roe V Wade?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
killerv.....

Correct on the individual right to refuse care...although right or wrong, there are situations were it has been overturned..

But let’s not forget who was the one that really got the ball rolling with the shot...the one who got it put on the fast track for release....the one who took it himself...the one who was going to have the military used to make it more widely available? You did vote for Trump????? Do you think he was wrong in his efforts to have it brought out quickly?

Since it is now available, if he had won, do you think he would have been advocating for all to have it available and ASAP? If he had won, would most of us be giving him credit for the achievement?

Questions for more than a few.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by battue
killerv.....

Correct on the individual right to refuse care...although right or wrong, there are situations were it has been overturned..

But let’s not forget who was the one that really got the ball rolling with the shot...the one who got it put on the fast track for release....the one who took it himself...the one who was going to have the military used to make it more widely available? You did vote for Trump????? Do you think he was wrong in his efforts to have it brought out quickly?

Since it is now available, if he had won, do you think he would have been advocating for all to have it available and ASAP? If he had won, would most of us be giving him credit for the achievement?

Questions for more than a few.

Big difference between Trump and what's in charge now. He never exhibited signs of stripping us of all of our rights. These people are doing it every single day and then some. I know without a doubt in my mind how they think and what they intend to do and non of it involves personal choice or freedom.

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Agree, but for conversation, the questions had to do with his position on the shots.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
His position would have been its here if you want it. Its your call

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Agree, but for conversation, the questions had to do with his position on the shots.

I'm not sure how he would have acted to be honest but I'd much rather attempt to trust him as the communist.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Hopefully agree again....but as of now, none are saying the shot is or will be mandatory....

I work in a hospital, could have had the shot and as of now have declined..perhaps the only one in my department that has done so....will be going in shortly....

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Compliance is mandatory.

Those that refuse to comply will be shot for their own safety.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

I'm not sure how he would have acted to be honest but I'd much rather attempt to trust him as the communist.

Interesting, that you are "not sure"...

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I'm sure that if he had won he would be saying....

"We put a lot of effort into this, I placed it on the fast track, I made sure Pharma had the resources and money to accomplish it in record time....I think it would be wise for all to take advantage of the efforts and dedication of the many who made it happen...I even took it myself."

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Big difference between Trump and what's in charge now. He never exhibited signs of stripping us of all of our rights. These people are doing it every single day and then some. I know without a doubt in my mind how they think and what they intend to do and non of it involves personal choice or freedom.

I think the whole COVID thing was over-hyped, and that vaccination is largely unnecessary for all but the most elderly and the sickest people. I had no plan to take the vaccine (or whatever you want to call it). (I may have had the COVID in January 2020, after a trip to D.C.) I agree that the current administration is pushing this far beyond where it needs to go. But, I have had to take two plane trips over the last few months due to a death in the family. One was pre-vaccine and one was right at the start of the rollout. I was going to a place with a high infection rate. The planes are crowded because the airlines are only flying profitable runs. My concern wasn’t over getting sick, but over being stuck renting a hotel room and/or a car for a long stretch because they wouldn’t let me fly back if I had a fever. Even so, the people I dealt with during my visits (including a few who were very elderly and/or vulnerable) were super paranoid about my not being vaccinated, even if they already had been vaccinated. I think that the social stigma and governmental and private sector rules and regulations impacting the non-vaccinated are going to linger for years as variants of this virus work their way around the world.

It may come down to whether one wants to live in a cave for a couple of years or go out and live life. I, for one, plan on getting out and doing a lot of travel this year. If I decide that it will make it significantly more practical for me to travel, I am going to consider taking a shot when I meet the criteria to receive it. We'll see. And, if I grow a third eye in 10 years, I probably could use the help with my vision. If I were younger or planned on spreading my genes around, I would be less inclined. I think that younger people should put more thought into it.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"I think that the social stigma and governmental and private sector rules and regulations impacting the non-vaccinated are going to linger for years as variants of this virus work their way around the world."

This^^^
I see it in people that I'd honestly never thought would be so inclined.

FJB & FJT
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Hawkeye and I seldom agree on medical issues, but his view that Covid is dying its own slow death has a good chance of being correct..

Good chance it will become a distant memory for future discussion.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

460 members (1234, 3040Krag, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 219 Wasp, 2ndwind, 47 invisible), 1,771 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,037
Posts18,521,005
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.