Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Happy Camper, what would Jesus think of Steven Anderson’s anti-Semitism?

Jesus would say (again) "I know the blasphemy of them who say they are jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan".

There's a lot of Messiah/Christ hating people who claim to be Abraham's seed.
I ask myself, what religion has a synagogue?
That would be who Jesus said was of Satan.
He of course didn't lump them all into that category.
Many Jews believed in Jesus their Messiah. They went on to bring many others into the family of God.
They rejected what the Pharisees and saducees taught for what the Bible taught.
Then, I look at how someone is considered Abraham's seed. This is just one place, but its a whole chapter written to who? Romans? 😄.

Romans 12
https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Romans-Chapter-4/

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
"Then came to Jesus scribes and Pharisees, which were of Jerusalem, saying, Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread. But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition? For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death. But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition. Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men."

- Matthew 15:1-20
Loopholes.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Surely posting on an internet forum is another sign of the beast?

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
There’s no mark or chip with the Amazon One application.

Just the palm print recognition, the unique identity that God gave you. The FBI has your finger prints too. Been doing that for decades.

Wait... God put the mark of the beast on me? Man it so confusing.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BRISTECD
I think the correct term for Happy is peculiar, not loon-a-tic.
I’m a believer and I’m not a loon-a-tic, I am called to be peculiar though.

I figured out a long time ago, that there are those on this site that wouldn’t believe though one came out of the grave and told them. Their problem now is that they were warned and are without excuse - can’t use the old schoolboy “I didn’t know, ugh, ugh, ugh”. If you tell them, you’ve done your part, no need to try to convince them.

"Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee."
Titus 2

"But ye [are] a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:. Which in time past [were] not a people, but [are] now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy."
I Peter 2

BRISTECD,

I'm glad that you are peculiar too .

☕ 😉 👍

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steve

it gets worse , Gods plan also created the beast.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Just the palm print recognition, the unique identity that God gave you. The FBI has your finger prints too. Been doing that for decades.

Watch that second video and I think that things will get clear. After that, maybe I can answer any questions you may still have.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
My Grandpa said that the push button phone and the Beatles would be the ruination of us all.

Wasn't it?

An elderly acquaintance told me that it was Nader, Nixon, n I g g a hs and the Beatles that fugged America up.

He still holds firmly to that.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Ha ha. The "666" birthmark under my hair line gets itchy when I laugh.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The world has always called Christ's followers nuts, wackos, and lunatics. We should not be offended. We should expect it.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
My Grandpa said that the push button phone and the Beatles would be the ruination of us all.

But was that Bible prophecy?
I don't believe that the Bible teaches that technology is of the devil. However, some tech is going to be used of him to do much evil. Once someone decides to buy into the deception, it's too late. That's why the second video to the college students and the rest of us is so important.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by norm99
and when is the Generation after the renewal of Isreal after 1948 coming ,,soon i think

Israel is leading the way with a draconian tech too.
They are the first to come up with their version of the"Covid Pass". I thought that interesting.
What do you think about them being the first?
I'd post it for you here, but want to stay on topic.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Amazon is springing up all around our greater area and they just bought a complete mall/shopping center that was abandoned for the most part...

If the mall owner and Bezos are ok with
the deal , what's the issue ?

Some hedge funds cleaned up by betting
against malls while others got hammered
by betting on structured credit.

Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

There's no coincidence that "Beelzebub" Beezos ( my term, not God's. It just seems fitting. No coincidence that he somehow acquired more $ doubled his fortune, while hundreds if thousands of businesses went under is
it?

It was the Jews that got blamed by Christians
for medieval crop failures and the plague,
now it's Bezos for other people's business
failures.

No issues that I know of, Starman. This mall was, back in the 70s, known as part of the golden strip in Baton Rouge. Then the complexion of the whole area changed becoming a place that you’d not want to visit at night and the business dominos fell to the bottom up to desertion and then partial demolitions.

Amazon got quite large state and local tax considerations for their revitalization effort there and for the number of lower wage jobs that it will produce.

It’s an economic win all the way around.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by norm99
and when is the Generation after the renewal of Isreal after 1948 coming ,,soon i think

Israel is leading the way with a draconian tech too.
They are the first to come up with their version of the"Covid Pass". I thought that interesting.
What do you think about them being the first?
I'd post it for you here, but want to stay on topic.

Google up “Israeli Cancer Cure “.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Amazon got quite large state and local tax considerations for their revitalization effort there and for the number of lower wage jobs that it will produce.

Well there it is ...
Bezos Money talks while Crapper BS walks ...LoL.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Starman

Well there it is ...
Bezos Money talks while Crapper BS walks ...LoL.

Money always has talked.
Always will.

I’ve read in one of the financial rags a while back that at the present trajectory Amazon will pass Walmart in numbers of employees within the next 5 years and with higher wages per employee.

Wouldn’t surprise me.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
PS:. SL
I believe that the Mark is the number whether injected with the Lucifer-ase compound as I posted separately, OR as a simple biometric algorithm as shown in my first OP at the top. Either way, it appears that there's several other prophecies that may happen in rapid succession along the way to requiring the mark.
Does that make sense?
If thats not real clear right now, remember that this is new for all of us. We see many more pieces of the puzzle and can make out the picture now.

You're a moron.
How much does "Pastor" Steven pay you to keep spamming us with his ridiculous videos?

Holocaust denier
Anti-vaxer
Banned from over 30 countries
Sex pervert coverup in his church
Am I missing anything there Crappy Hamster?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Beaver10
You’re a loon-a-tic

🖕🏾🦫

Don’t know about that but the tech is coming and I believe that it’ll be an all encompassing type thing,,,for “convenience “, ya know.

Amazon is springing up all around our greater area and they just bought a complete mall/shopping center that was abandoned for the most part and will use it as a gathering/distribution center. It was the old Cortana Mall in Baton Rouge .

I appreciate Any updates like that.

There's no coincidence that "Beelzebub" Beezos ( my term, not God's. It just seems fitting. No coincidence that he somehow acquired more $ doubled his fortune, while hundreds if thousands of businesses went under is it?

The fact is that his success with Amazon is no fluke and was a novel business model that bled red ink for quite a long while before getting in the black and then zooming off like it has. Many in the investment world openly doubted the man and said as much, publicly.

Back during the dark days of the stock market I had ~10k$ of play money,,,,so to speak, and I picked up 1000 shares of Amazon stock at just over 9$/sh. The rest of that is known history.

Bezos, love him or hate him, has long since spread out his holdings buying the Wapo, Whole Foods and Sprouts (just like Whole Foods).

I honestly don’t know how much coincidence was involved in his successes but he’s shopping around now for more diverse acquisitions and with his excess cash, I’m sure he’ll put the money well placed.

Coincidence ??? I don’t know, HC.

I'm glad that you benefitted from that. You know far more about that than I do. It sounds like it started out proper and you made a very wise decision.
You are truly blessed. I don't associate you with what he has chosen to do with the Amazon One at all.
I look at Musk with his brain implant and ask myself what is going on. Neurolink?
I look at Bill Gates company that I linked to his patent number WO 060606. This another biometric technology. These billionaires are somehow amassing larger fortunes that they are now bringing upon mankind.

As Ephesians 6:12 mentions,
I think that there's some connection with the whole scamdemic the past year and the billionaires that doubled their fortunes. I can only speculate that there were back room deals at the expense of the "nonessentials." High level Government players certainly share blame. The powers behind even then are pushing us into something that the Bible predicts.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Luke 6-22
Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (1234, 1minute, 160user, 10Glocks, 16penny, 53 invisible), 2,413 guests, and 1,294 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,529
Posts18,472,680
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.