Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Thegman
I think it was Ben Franklin that spoke about trading freedom for security...now we're just trading it more and more, for convenience. "As long as you make my life easy, I'll do whatever you want"

That's never been so true than now.
I don't think most Americans even know what freedom means anymore.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Luke 6-22
Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

Thanks for that.
If this new Amazon One catches on, I think that will escalate. There's already people that consider us evil for simply choosing to not where a mask.

What do you think about this Amazon One?

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
how is walmart evah gonna compete?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Why do you folks continue to use an antiquated version of the Bible?

I found it difficult forty years ago. I bet some people here have no idea what you are trying to convey.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Funny has hell, camper squawking about advances in technology,

while using an advancement in technology.....

loony bin.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by renegade50

Dude, you never cease to amaze me with some of the scheidt you dig up that fits!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ringman

I found it difficult forty years ago. I bet some people here have no idea what you are trying to convey.

Maybe they could use one written in Aramaic? year 1 Greek? Cuneiform?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Kenneth

loony bin.

Religious beliefs have always tried to quell science and technology because it threatens its existence by the power of logic and facts

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
I don't trust these Pastors or any other person who declares themselves one. In my opinion most of what they say/preach is BS and generally by doing that they prove they have no idea of what that Book says. But that in itself is not something I worry about. Chips placed under ones skin can be removed at any time..................period. Those that started that story are just attempting to distract from the real problem the Bible calls the Mark. What has got my undivided attention is the Nano particles on the swabs they test with and the vaccine that completes that system. Those nano particles they are calling mRNA cannot be removed, cannot be flushed out of your system, and have no off switch, but they can be programmed from outside sources. This information is easy to find because they are very proud of it.
I have no desire to become a genetically modified human known as a transhuman.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Stophel
[Linked Image]

LOL. Exactly. Describes the evangelicals perfectly.

IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

"If any man have an ear, let him hear.
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

Revelation of Jesus Christ to John 13:9,16-18

This is the beginning of the end for many.
The Mark of the Beast technology...Number of man.
It is being introduced with this "Great Reset."
Personal biometric identifier.

Hand sign 'shout out' to the one who inspired it. 0:39

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/may/12/hr-6666-a-devil-of-a-covid-19-government-surveilla/

Don't put it off!

Please watch this short video now.
It will explain in detail the ONLY solution for this.

May the Good Lord bless you.
Please pray at the end and PM to let me know.
(Believers please contact me and share this post by email with friends, family, social media, and message boards throughout the world.)

Thanks. Your link started opening links on my computer as fast as it could. Thankfully I got them all shut down asap and its a Mac so its pretty solid but...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by NVhntr
PS:. SL
I believe that the Mark is the number whether injected with the Lucifer-ase compound as I posted separately, OR as a simple biometric algorithm as shown in my first OP at the top. Either way, it appears that there's several other prophecies that may happen in rapid succession along the way to requiring the mark.
Does that make sense?
If thats not real clear right now, remember that this is new for all of us. We see many more pieces of the puzzle and can make out the picture now.

You're a moron.
How much does "Pastor" Steven pay you to keep spamming us with his ridiculous videos?

Holocaust denier
Anti-vaxer
Banned from over 30 countries
Sex pervert coverup in his church
Am I missing anything there Crappy Hamster?

Holocaust clearly happened. FWIW

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

loony bin.

Religious beliefs have always tried to quell science and technology because it threatens its existence by the power of logic and facts

how would campers credit card, or cell phone number be any different than this Amazon card?

it's not.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Which words are you talking about?
Maybe I can help.

"If any man have an ear, let him hear.
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

Revelation of Jesus Christ to John 13:9,16-18

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Threads like this have me thinking about a loaded 45, bottle of scotch, good cigar, and playing on the trains tracks! crazy

Trump Won!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

They need to invest in a dictionary.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Beaver10
You’re a loon-a-tic

🖕🏾🦫

Don’t know about that but the tech is coming and I believe that it’ll be an all encompassing type thing,,,for “convenience “, ya know.

Amazon is springing up all around our greater area and they just bought a complete mall/shopping center that was abandoned for the most part and will use it as a gathering/distribution center. It was the old Cortana Mall in Baton Rouge .

I appreciate Any updates like that.

There's no coincidence that "Beelzebub" Beezos ( my term, not God's. It just seems fitting. No coincidence that he somehow acquired more $ doubled his fortune, while hundreds if thousands of businesses went under is it?

The fact is that his success with Amazon is no fluke and was a novel business model that bled red ink for quite a long while before getting in the black and then zooming off like it has. Many in the investment world openly doubted the man and said as much, publicly.

Back during the dark days of the stock market I had ~10k$ of play money,,,,so to speak, and I picked up 1000 shares of Amazon stock at just over 9$/sh. The rest of that is known history.

Bezos, love him or hate him, has long since spread out his holdings buying the Wapo, Whole Foods and Sprouts (just like Whole Foods).

I honestly don’t know how much coincidence was involved in his successes but he’s shopping around now for more diverse acquisitions and with his excess cash, I’m sure he’ll put the money well placed.

Coincidence ??? I don’t know, HC.

I'm glad that you benefitted from that. You know far more about that than I do. It sounds like it started out proper and you made a very wise decision.
You are truly blessed. I don't associate you with what he has chosen to do with the Amazon One at all.
I look at Musk with his brain implant and ask myself what is going on. Neurolink?
I look at Bill Gates company that I linked to his patent number WO 060606. This another biometric technology. These billionaires are somehow amassing larger fortunes that they are now bringing upon mankind.

As Ephesians 6:12 mentions,
I think that there's some connection with the whole scamdemic the past year and the billionaires that doubled their fortunes. I can only speculate that there were back room deals at the expense of the "nonessentials." High level Government players certainly share blame. The powers behind even then are pushing us into something that the Bible predicts.

Well, HC, the 3 bagger with Amazon stock was simply a case of blind luck and nothing more. Wished I could claim clairvoyance but it’s not the case.

I think what you may be alluding to (just a guess on my part) is the enormous amount of power that is wielded by Gates, Bezos, Zuckeberg, et. alia and more importantly how they use their power.

From what I’ve seen, I’d say that it ain’t all good by any measure and I don’t see it getting any better with time and even more accumulation of money, thus the power that goes with it.

Power corrupts,,and absolute power,,,we know the rest. These people literally are the gatekeepers AND the rule makers.

Not exactly a good feeling when one really puts thoughts as to where this is headed for the individual and for National Sovereignty.

Prophecy ? Time will tell.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

loony bin.

how would campers credit card, or cell phone number be any different than this Amazon card?

it's not.

Maybe you should read the Bible verses I posted and actually listen to the accompanying videos.
The "card" you mentioned is actually a biometric hand scan. Just like Elon Musk's implantable brain circuit is a Bible prophecy. Technology is not evil. However some technology is obviously used for such.
Wisdom:. Watch the videos and ask God for help discerning.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Beaver10
You’re a loon-a-tic

🖕🏾🦫

Don’t know about that but the tech is coming and I believe that it’ll be an all encompassing type thing,,,for “convenience “, ya know.

Amazon is springing up all around our greater area and they just bought a complete mall/shopping center that was abandoned for the most part and will use it as a gathering/distribution center. It was the old Cortana Mall in Baton Rouge .

I appreciate Any updates like that.

There's no coincidence that "Beelzebub" Beezos ( my term, not God's. It just seems fitting. No coincidence that he somehow acquired more $ doubled his fortune, while hundreds if thousands of businesses went under is it?

The fact is that his success with Amazon is no fluke and was a novel business model that bled red ink for quite a long while before getting in the black and then zooming off like it has. Many in the investment world openly doubted the man and said as much, publicly.

Back during the dark days of the stock market I had ~10k$ of play money,,,,so to speak, and I picked up 1000 shares of Amazon stock at just over 9$/sh. The rest of that is known history.

Bezos, love him or hate him, has long since spread out his holdings buying the Wapo, Whole Foods and Sprouts (just like Whole Foods).

I honestly don’t know how much coincidence was involved in his successes but he’s shopping around now for more diverse acquisitions and with his excess cash, I’m sure he’ll put the money well placed.

Coincidence ??? I don’t know, HC.

I'm glad that you benefitted from that. You know far more about that than I do. It sounds like it started out proper and you made a very wise decision.
You are truly blessed. I don't associate you with what he has chosen to do with the Amazon One at all.
I look at Musk with his brain implant and ask myself what is going on. Neurolink?
I look at Bill Gates company that I linked to his patent number WO 060606. This another biometric technology. These billionaires are somehow amassing larger fortunes that they are now bringing upon mankind.

As Ephesians 6:12 mentions,
I think that there's some connection with the whole scamdemic the past year and the billionaires that doubled their fortunes. I can only speculate that there were back room deals at the expense of the "nonessentials." High level Government players certainly share blame. The powers behind even then are pushing us into something that the Bible predicts.

Well, HC, the 3 bagger with Amazon stock was simply a case of blind luck and nothing more. Wished I could claim clairvoyance but it’s not the case.

I think what you may be alluding to (just a guess on my part) is the enormous amount of power that is wielded by Gates, Bezos, Zuckeberg, et. alia and more importantly how they use their power.

From what I’ve seen, I’d say that it ain’t all good by any measure and I don’t see it getting any better with time and even more accumulation of money, thus the power that goes with it.

Power corrupts,,and absolute power,,,we know the rest. These people literally are the gatekeepers AND the rule makers.

Not exactly a good feeling when one really puts thoughts as to where this is headed for the individual and for National Sovereignty.

Prophecy ? Time will tell.

Very well put.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by NVhntr
PS:. SL
I believe that the Mark is the number whether injected with the Lucifer-ase compound as I posted separately, OR as a simple biometric algorithm as shown in my first OP at the top. Either way, it appears that there's several other prophecies that may happen in rapid succession along the way to requiring the mark.
Does that make sense?
If thats not real clear right now, remember that this is new for all of us. We see many more pieces of the puzzle and can make out the picture now.

You're a moron.
How much does "Pastor" Steven pay you to keep spamming us with his ridiculous videos?

Holocaust denier
Anti-vaxer
Banned from over 30 countries
Sex pervert coverup in his church
Am I missing anything there Crappy Hamster?

I think that crappy hamster may actually be the good Steven - probably in drag at the moment working from some basement somewhere

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Page 5 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (1234, 1minute, 160user, 10Glocks, 16penny, 55 invisible), 2,385 guests, and 1,256 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,530
Posts18,472,693
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.