Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by Stophel
The world has always called Christ's followers nuts, wackos, and lunatics. We should not be offended. We should expect it.

Especially around here . 😄

And these people usually call themselves "conservative" too. One wonders just what "conservative" even means anymore.

I've been wondering that too.

On the "lighter side of things", lol, you are a student of Bible prophesy. So far off the top of my head there's
1. Elon Musk with his implantable brain circuit/ chip that literally goes in the top if your head. I think he called it Neural Link.

2. Beezos has this new Amazon One for the biometric hand reader into his cashless system. This would be appealing to the new block chain economy after a collapse of the US dollar...FRN.

What else are we missing?

Monsanto and the food supply.

They did buy up the seed companies best they could so far.
Then there was who, Rockerfellers group that has seed vaults around the world. The first one was put in the Arctic circle I think.
Then there's Bill Gates in the news again buying all the farm land he can get his hands on.

It makes me wonder what they are up to?

What do you think?

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

One thing maybe at least.most of us can agree to is that the Bible sets the standards that not only churches, but also families, individuals, governments and businesses should abide by. I believe that is where the heart of conservatism stands upon. The unwavering foundation of truth.

Unfortunately, I don't think most of us do agree upon that anymore. And that's the problem. Even most of those who say they believe that, don't really.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by rost495
PS:. SL
I believe that the Mark is the number whether injected with the Lucifer-ase compound as I posted separately, OR as a simple biometric algorithm as shown in my first OP at the top. Either way, it appears that there's several other prophecies that may happen in rapid succession along the way to requiring the mark.
Does that make sense?
If thats not real clear right now, remember that this is new for all of us. We see many more pieces of the puzzle and can make out the picture now.

You're a moron.
How much does "Pastor" Steven pay you to keep spamming us with his ridiculous videos?

Holocaust denier
Anti-vaxer
Banned from over 30 countries
Sex pervert coverup in his church
Am I missing anything there Crappy Hamster?

Holocaust clearly happened. FWIW

Not according to "Pastor" Steven Anderson.

We have half a dozen like minded here at The Campfire. I didn’t realize that they all were members of Pastor Anderson’s flock.

Strange but believable when one ponders it.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Luke 6-22
Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

Thanks for that.
If this new Amazon One catches on, I think that will escalate. There's already people that consider us evil for simply choosing to not where a mask.

What do you think about this Amazon One?

You're welcome.
The Amazon video is another in a line of things I've seen or read about that seem to be as a way to move us closer to the real mark. I'm very distrustful of anything that may do that too. I have given allot of thought lately about just what I would be willing to forego so I can keep hold of my convictions. We get used to being paid a certain way and spending a certain way then something new comes along. That might not be so bad. What I do see as bad is when I'm being moved into a tighter corner so I can buy and sell. Sort of like the mask thing. Well if this place is forcing me to wear one and another doesn't I go there. But what if there are no choices and I'm faced with sacrificing what I believe in to be able to make that deal. Then what. Well that's how the mark will work. I will be desperate, maybe. Then my family and friends will pressure me to give in. Or they will offer help. These will be the ones that have taken the mark because they have always went along with whatever was asked or forced on them to exist. They ignored all the warning signs and were deceived. They even scoffed at any warning I or someone else may have given them.

If that voice inside me tells me to stay clear or no trust something why would I not listen as it has always been right. It's hard to explain that to someone that doesn't feel as you do about the subject. To get sucked into an argument is not good for anyone either. So I've come to the conclusion that my path is charted by what I read in the Bible and whatever comes along I will stay with that. Even at the expense of family and friends turning on me.

If you take the mark you will have set in stone that your soul spends eternity in Hell. That's what the Bible says. Take it or leave it. I will take it as I read it and not be convinced otherwise. When the real mark takes place those that are truly saved by grace will know exactly what they see and face. The video is showing us a glimpse of how things may unfold. I'm very sure it will be through commerce though.

Last edited by Jim1611; 03/18/21.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The world has always called Christ's followers nuts, wackos, and lunatics. We should not be offended. We should expect it.

And these people usually call themselves "conservative" too. One wonders just what "conservative" even means anymore.

On the "lighter side of things", lol, you are a student of Bible prophesy. So far off the top of my head there's
1. Elon Musk with his implantable brain circuit/ chip that literally goes in the top if your head. I think he called it Neural Link.

2. Beezos has this new Amazon One for the biometric hand reader into his cashless system. This would be appealing to the new block chain economy after a collapse of the US dollar...FRN.

Then there was who, Rockerfellers group that has seed vaults around the world. The first one was put in the Arctic circle I think.
Then there's Bill Gates in the news again buying all the farm land he can get his hands on.

What do you think?

As Yogi Berra would say, HC, “one word,,,power and control “.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B2

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Texczech
Old Toot
I seen where you said you live in the Republic of Florida. I am pretty sure that TEXAS is the only Republic in America. I am a Texan first an American second.

Many Californians would disagree.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

One thing maybe at least.most of us can agree to is that the Bible sets the standards that not only churches, but also families, individuals, governments and businesses should abide by. I believe that is where the heart of conservatism stands upon. The unwavering foundation of truth.

Unfortunately, I don't think most of us do agree upon that anymore. And that's the problem. Even most of those who say they believe that, don't really.

Wow, that's sad.
I've seen that in other places too.
It seems that in spite of the minor differences, as the handful of believers, maybe we can communicate, organize, encourage one another and reach out.
Just thinking out loud.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

What do you think?

As Yogi Berra would say, HC, “one word,,,power and control “.

That sure sums it up!

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

"If any man have an ear, let him hear.
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

Revelation of Jesus Christ to John 13:9,16-18

This is the beginning of the end for many.
The Mark of the Beast technology...Number of man.
It is being introduced with this "Great Reset."
Personal biometric identifier.

Hand sign 'shout out' to the one who inspired it. 0:39

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/may/12/hr-6666-a-devil-of-a-covid-19-government-surveilla/

Don't put it off!

Please watch this short video now.
It will explain in detail the ONLY solution for this.

May the Good Lord bless you.
Please pray at the end and PM to let me know.
(Believers please contact me and share this post by email with friends, family, social media, and message boards throughout the world.)

Half the judeo-christian world recognizes the Pope as the Anti-Christ. What the heck, is the Pope pushing this biometric identification stuff?

We have been using a thumbprint to enter the factory and as timeclock punch for ten years.

Damn, all these Mormans are going to be pissed to find they are going to burn in a lake of fire for eternity.
A pope might ultimately be the anti-Christ but he hasn't appeared yet. The Bible says more things will happen before he reveals himself.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Funny has hell, camper squawking about advances in technology,

while using an advancement in technology.....

loony bin.

Religious beliefs have always tried to quell science and technology because it threatens its existence by the power of logic and facts

Would you care to debate a creationist?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Luke 6-22
Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

Thanks for that.
If this new Amazon One catches on, I think that will escalate. There's already people that consider us evil for simply choosing to not where a mask.

What do you think about this Amazon One?

You're welcome.
The Amazon video is another in a line of things I've seen or read about that seem to be as a way to move us closer to the real mark. I'm very distrustful of anything that may do that too. I have given allot of thought lately about just what I would be willing to forego so I can keep hold of my convictions. We get used to being paid a certain way and spending a certain way then something new comes along. That might not be so bad. What I do see as bad is when I'm being moved into a tighter corner so I can buy and sell. Sort of like the mask thing. Well if this place is forcing me to wear one and another doesn't I go there. But what if there are no choices and I'm faced with sacrificing what I believe in to be able to make that deal. Then what. Well that's how the mark will work. I will be desperate, maybe. Then my family and friends will pressure me to give in. Or they will offer help. These will be the ones that have taken the mark because they have always went along with whatever was asked or forced on them to exist. They ignored all the warning signs and were deceived. They even scoffed at any warning I or someone else may have given them.

If that voice inside me tells me to stay clear or no trust something why would I not listen as it has always been right. It's hard to explain that to someone that doesn't feel as you do about the subject. To get sucked into an argument is not good for anyone either. So I've come to the conclusion that my path is charted by what I read in the Bible and whatever comes along I will stay with that. Even at the expense of family and friends turning on me.

If you take the mark you will have set in stone that your soul spends eternity in Hell. That's what the Bible says. Take it or leave it. I will take it as I read it and not be convinced otherwise. When the real mark takes place those that are truly saved by grace will know exactly what they see and face. The video is showing us a glimpse of how things may unfold. I'm very sure it will be through commerce though.

Jim,

That's some food for thought.
As a teenager, I had been directed to be think that we will be raptured out of the picture, so no concerns. Things will be pretty much free and as good as it was until then. As I studied for myself, I gradually came to some different possibilities. I also was confronted with challenges that forced me to go along or take a stand. I think those were practice dress rehearsals for whats to come. The economic pressures might be to the point where we will have to walk by faith and not by sight. To me, things are revealing spiritually as physically realities when we see.....
Certification Marks, Neural Link, WO 060606, direct pressure towards a collapse of the world reserve currency, transition into a cashless block chain as trends forecasters predict......now Amazon One.

Well, that's plenty for one night as I'm about to fade off.
Thanks for the food for thought.
Good night.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Ringman
Why do you folks continue to use an antiquated version of the Bible?

I found it difficult forty years ago. I bet some people here have no idea what you are trying to convey.

They need to invest in a dictionary.

Or maybe get a modern translation that goes to the oldest manuscripts and translate into modern American. I used to use ten translations and a Bible dictionary. After a couple years I pretty much went with the New American Standard Bible. So easy.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Funny has hell, camper squawking about advances in technology,

while using an advancement in technology.....

loony bin.

Religious beliefs have always tried to quell science and technology because it threatens its existence by the power of logic and facts

The debate continues under multiple posts on this forum.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The mark of the Beast was symbolic language meant for the people of the time, 'soon' 'very soon' - the Roman Empire, the destruction of the Temple, driven into slavery (marked on the forehead) etc....not thousands of years in the future.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rost495
PS:. SL
I believe that the Mark is the number whether injected with the Lucifer-ase compound as I posted separately, OR as a simple biometric algorithm as shown in my first OP at the top. Either way, it appears that there's several other prophecies that may happen in rapid succession along the way to requiring the mark.
Does that make sense?
If thats not real clear right now, remember that this is new for all of us. We see many more pieces of the puzzle and can make out the picture now.

You're a moron.
How much does "Pastor" Steven pay you to keep spamming us with his ridiculous videos?

Holocaust denier
Anti-vaxer
Banned from over 30 countries
Sex pervert coverup in his church
Am I missing anything there Crappy Hamster?

Holocaust clearly happened. FWIW

NV can't stand the message, so he attacks the messenger . I didn't read the same books as Anderson, or study the German Jewish history by spending time interviewing experts and such. So whichever number below the one given at that Holocaust museum is his thing, not mine.
The gospel message should seriously be considered by the NVhunter before the Lord takes him some day. It will happen to us all. He cant divert that onto other subjects and blame the messengers for spiritual consequences. Romans 6:23
The church issue was recently pointed out from a site that promotes Paganism and witch craft while accusing christianity. Guess what? The militant homos blew up his preacher friends church near LA. U
I am called names by these types here and attacked by enemies of the Lord. It goes with the territory. No big deal. I've faced bigger challenges.
I was told, "Fear Not. ...Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world."

I think it was Stophel who already addressed that better than I.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

I have "debated" dyed-in-the-wool evolutionists on the internet before. The "conversation" would always go something like this:

"I don't believe in evolution. It's actually very UNscientific."

~~~ "Oh, you're one of THOSE..."

"There is no known mechanism for evolution to happen. There are no transitional forms. Things are found in the fossil record fully formed and functional...."

~~~ "Those so-called 'scientists' you listen to have all been discredited!"

"You mean discredited by people who simply don't like what they have to say..."

~~~ "It's all settled science! You're a kook! It's been proven! You're just a bible-thumping idiot!....."

Yeah, it happens about that quick too.

I haven't bothered trying in years.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

I have "debated" dyed-in-the-wool evolutionists on the internet before. The "conversation" would always go something like this:

"I don't believe in evolution. It's actually very UNscientific."

~~~ "Oh, you're one of THOSE..."

"There is no known mechanism for evolution to happen. There are no transitional forms. Things are found in the fossil record fully formed and functional...."

~~~ "Those so-called 'scientists' you listen to have all been discredited!"

"You mean discredited by people who simply don't like what they have to say..."

~~~ "It's all settled science! You're a kook! It's been proven! You're just a bible-thumping idiot!....."

Yeah, it happens about that quick too.

I haven't bothered trying in years.

To me the biggest issue is that those of faith don't recognise it as faith and claim to have facts and evidence as proof - but it doesn't exist. That tells me that they are desperate to cling to their faith and try and provide some substantiation to themselves. They can have their faith and keep it to themselves but should expect strife when they try and push it on to others, which they do often.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There are many transitional fossils. Evolution is beyond doubt a reality. The theory refers to the means and mechanisms and how they tie together. Irreducible complexity is false. There is ample evidence for this.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Faith is how you squeeze all those creatures
into an Ark only 300x50x30 cubits in size..🙄

To me the biggest issue is that those of faith don't recognise it as faith and claim to have facts and evidence as proof - .

Seems the holy spirit is telling some they don't
need proof and other believers where to find
the proof they need..

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (007FJ, 1936M71, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 54 invisible), 2,538 guests, and 1,391 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,558
Posts18,473,081
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.