You’re a loon-a-tic

🖕🏾🦫

And you are not ?

GB1

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
I have always said Technology is the new magic. Its no secret else people with low IQ won't understand or agree.
The bible's prophecies are coming through one by one and this is just another one. I don't buy anything from Amazon and i never will.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm

To me the biggest issue is that those of faith don't recognise it as faith and claim to have facts and evidence as proof - but it doesn't exist. That tells me that they are desperate to cling to their faith and try and provide some substantiation to themselves. They can have their faith and keep it to themselves but should expect strife when they try and push it on to others, which they do often.

Correct, faith is like free speech and personal rights.

They end at the tip of your nose.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by middlechild
Originally Posted by Beaver10
You’re a loon-a-tic

🖕🏾🦫

And you are not ?

You post once in 2019 then reappear almost two years later to the date and have posted 138 times in the last 6 days?

I’ll help ... Beav is crazy - like a well hung fox. grin

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by Stophel
The world has always called Christ's followers nuts, wackos, and lunatics. We should not be offended. We should expect it.

Especially around here . 😄

And these people usually call themselves "conservative" too. One wonders just what "conservative" even means anymore.

I've been wondering that too.

On the "lighter side of things", lol, you are a student of Bible prophesy. So far off the top of my head there's
1. Elon Musk with his implantable brain circuit/ chip that literally goes in the top if your head. I think he called it Neural Link.

2. Beezos has this new Amazon One for the biometric hand reader into his cashless system. This would be appealing to the new block chain economy after a collapse of the US dollar...FRN.

What else are we missing?

Musk’s “Neural Link.”

I recall reading about this in its infancy stage quite a while back as it being a device with the possible capabilities of treatments for dementia and Parkinson’s types of neurological diseases.

I want to say that it was in The Economist but I’m not sure about that but do recall the device as being primarily intended for health reasons.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B2

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
The world has always called Christ's followers nuts, wackos, and lunatics. We should not be offended. We should expect it.

And these people usually call themselves "conservative" too. One wonders just what "conservative" even means anymore.

On the "lighter side of things", lol, you are a student of Bible prophesy. So far off the top of my head there's
1. Elon Musk with his implantable brain circuit/ chip that literally goes in the top if your head. I think he called it Neural Link.

2. Beezos has this new Amazon One for the biometric hand reader into his cashless system. This would be appealing to the new block chain economy after a collapse of the US dollar...FRN.

The Swab test that contain the Nano particles and the mRNA shot with the patent # 666.
Swab test with mRNA shot = complete operating system.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by middlechild
I have always said Technology is the new magic. Its no secret else people with low IQ won't understand or agree.
The bible's prophecies are coming through one by one and this is just another one. I don't buy anything from Amazon and i never will.

Low IQ is your only magic trick.

Next time pull a rabbit outta your ass instead of posting.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
Self checkout already brings em to their knees.

In the mid 70’s the talk was barcode scanner machines are coming. People will have to take the Mark of the Deevil to buy anything.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
You run into a specimen like HC every now and then. There is one thing they understand.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
camper is actually the steve dude in the videos.
he keeps posting the same links to youtube, and he's making coin off of it.
not the weirdest thing you've read on this thread.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
You’re a loon-a-tic

🖕🏾🦫

Don’t know about that but the tech is coming and I believe that it’ll be an all encompassing type thing,,,for “convenience “, ya know.

Amazon is springing up all around our greater area and they just bought a complete mall/shopping center that was abandoned for the most part and will use it as a gathering/distribution center. It was the old Cortana Mall in Baton Rouge .

Tech has been our enslavement camp for years. We all should know any new-gen tech won’t be designed to make us more independent, rather the opposite.

Phone, vehicles, house, banking, commerce, and more, is all tech....The scary version is once AI becomes fully integrated into our lives.

I stand by my post on HC

🦫

“Molon Labe”
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by DBT
There are many transitional fossils. Evolution is beyond doubt a reality. The theory refers to the means and mechanisms and how they tie together. Irreducible complexity is false. There is ample evidence for this.

Correct. God commanded the waters and the earth to bring forth all the living creatures, and they did. We call the process by which that occurred evolution.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Jim,

That's some food for thought.
As a teenager, I had been directed to be think that we will be raptured out of the picture, so no concerns. Things will be pretty much free and as good as it was until then. As I studied for myself, I gradually came to some different possibilities. I also was confronted with challenges that forced me to go along or take a stand. I think those were practice dress rehearsals for whats to come. The economic pressures might be to the point where we will have to walk by faith and not by sight. To me, things are revealing spiritually as physically realities when we see.....
Certification Marks, Neural Link, WO 060606, direct pressure towards a collapse of the world reserve currency, transition into a cashless block chain as trends forecasters predict......now Amazon One.

Well, that's plenty for one night as I'm about to fade off.
Thanks for the food for thought.
Good night.

We always have to walk by faith, as you know. My grandparents raised me and I was as close to them as any family I ever had, especially Grandpa. He was the real deal when it came to living out what the Bible taught. I remember as a kid, during the 60s and 70s then as an adult hearing him mention the current events and tiring them into Bible prophesy. I never questioned what he said but always paid close attention. Most of our family didn't though. They even got pretty mean with him verbally. He passed away in 98 and in that time much of what he said has proved to be right. Some of the family even admits he was right. I say that to to bring the point out that the doubt and even effort to shut people like him up has always been with us and will be to the end of time. I think we're living in a time when most of us have our minds made up one way or the other but there are some that are riding the fence. Those are the people that need to be presented with accurate information and living examples of God's word. They can decide for themselves. We that believe in the Bible have an obligation to them. Those that don't believe seem to be dedicated to condemn it.

One of the predictions from the Bible is that in the last days they will justify the wicked and condemn the righteous. They will call good evil and evil good. I see that. It's my understanding that before the mark takes place the anti-christ will defile the temple in Jerusalem. This will happen at the mid point of the 7 years of tribulation that begins with a peace treaty being signed in the Middle East. We came as close the seeing that peace treaty last year as we ever have. It will be a false peace though and filled with deceit. At the end of that 7 years is the great battle we know as Armageddon. This is when Christ will appear. If you took the mark it's your blood that will be as what has been described at running bridle deep to a horse in the valley of Megiddo. Somewhere during those 7 years is when God's true people will be taken away, what we call the rapture. If you don't believe anything else I think it's easy to say that we're living in some interesting times.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
That commercial is racist.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
You’re a loon-a-tic

🖕🏾🦫

Don’t know about that but the tech is coming and I believe that it’ll be an all encompassing type thing,,,for “convenience “, ya know.

Amazon is springing up all around our greater area and they just bought a complete mall/shopping center that was abandoned for the most part and will use it as a gathering/distribution center. It was the old Cortana Mall in Baton Rouge .

Tech has been our enslavement camp for years. We all should know any new-gen tech won’t be designed to make us more independent, rather the opposite.

Phone, vehicles, house, banking, commerce, and more, is all tech....The scary version is once AI becomes fully integrated into our lives.

I stand by my post on HC

🦫

AI is much further along than we can presently imagine.

On a simple scale, Consider that most any redundant task can be automated and that approximately 75% of all work in America is redundant and you have quite a collision coming.

“The Future of Work “ by Jeremy Rifkin ain’t at all far fetched and was written years ago.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We are living in the end times.

Politics is War by Other Means
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
the extraterrestrials have been helping us develop our technology. they want us to be like them. as above, so below and all that kind of thingy.

the chinese and russians allow us to develop the downloaded technology, and then we allow them to steal it from us.

that way, everyone on urth can enjoy what the aliens have bequeathed us for our use.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Finally, we have Gus step in and add some intelligence and credibility to this thread.
Gus, you da man! 👍👍👍

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I wouldn’t be shocked if Gus is a mad scientist who’s been working 7 miles underground at Los Alamos Labs with aliens.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Musk’s “Neural Link.”

I recall reading about this in its infancy stage quite a while back as it being a device with the possible capabilities of treatments for dementia and Parkinson’s types of neurological diseases.

I want to say that it was in The Economist but I’m not sure about that but do recall the device as being primarily intended for health reasons.

Sure thing...................health reasons.

Now, why would a billionaire do something like that? Out of the goodness of his heart? Just because he's philanthropically inclined?

Next, you'll be telling me that dude in another century, that Carnegie fella, built libraries out of the goodness of his heart too. Psha, it was to educate the masses, indoctrination you know. Spend alla they time in the library readin' and stuff, instead a cleanin' house and workin' 16-18 hrs a day.

I'm tellin' you, that Carnegie dude had ulterior motives for sure. Just like ol' Musky Man. What kinda name is that "Musk" anyway? And who names their kid Elon? Those ain't good American names.

I'm with Gus. I think them folks, all along, goin' way way back, Babylonian temples, Angkor Wat, Great Pyramid, Watts Towers an' such.

ALIEN technologies.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (1234, 10gaugeman, 153, 160user, 10Glocks, 51 invisible), 2,349 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,531
Posts18,472,723
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.