Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Tyrone
We are living in the end times.

I hope you folks figure this thing out:

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by slumlord
Self checkout already brings em to their knees.

In the mid 70’s the talk was barcode scanner machines are coming. People will have to take the Mark of the Deevil to buy anything.

🦫

Who could have predicted.............................................................

Crocs?

And good American folks praising them?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by Stophel
The world has always called Christ's followers nuts, wackos, and lunatics. We should not be offended. We should expect it.

Especially around here . 😄

And these people usually call themselves "conservative" too. One wonders just what "conservative" even means anymore.

I've been wondering that too.

On the "lighter side of things", lol, you are a student of Bible prophesy. So far off the top of my head there's
1. Elon Musk with his implantable brain circuit/ chip that literally goes in the top if your head. I think he called it Neural Link.

2. Beezos has this new Amazon One for the biometric hand reader into his cashless system. This would be appealing to the new block chain economy after a collapse of the US dollar...FRN.

What else are we missing?

Musk’s “Neural Link.”

I recall reading about this in its infancy stage quite a while back as it being a device with the possible capabilities of treatments for dementia and Parkinson’s types of neurological diseases.

I want to say that it was in The Economist but I’m not sure about that but do recall the device as being primarily intended for health reasons.

Sure thing...................health reasons.

Now, why would a billionaire do something like that? Out of the goodness of his heart? Just because he's philanthropically inclined?

Next, you'll be telling me that dude in another century, that Carnegie fella, built libraries out of the goodness of his heart too. Psha, it was to educate the masses, indoctrination you know. Spend alla they time in the library readin' and stuff, instead a cleanin' house and workin' 16-18 hrs a day.

I'm tellin' you, that Carnegie dude had ulterior motives for sure. Just like ol' Musky Man. What kinda name is that "Musk" anyway? And who names their kid Elon? Those ain't good American names.

I'm with Gus. I think them folks, all along, goin' way way back, Babylonian temples, Angkor Wat, Great Pyramid, Watts Towers an' such.

ALIEN technologies.

A chip.

Coming to a head near you very soon.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Valsdad
The world has always called Christ's followers nuts, wackos, and lunatics. We should not be offended. We should expect it.

Especially around here . 😄

And these people usually call themselves "conservative" too. One wonders just what "conservative" even means anymore.

I've been wondering that too.

On the "lighter side of things", lol, you are a student of Bible prophesy. So far off the top of my head there's
1. Elon Musk with his implantable brain circuit/ chip that literally goes in the top if your head. I think he called it Neural Link.

2. Beezos has this new Amazon One for the biometric hand reader into his cashless system. This would be appealing to the new block chain economy after a collapse of the US dollar...FRN.

What else are we missing?

Musk’s “Neural Link.”

I recall reading about this in its infancy stage quite a while back as it being a device with the possible capabilities of treatments for dementia and Parkinson’s types of neurological diseases.

I want to say that it was in The Economist but I’m not sure about that but do recall the device as being primarily intended for health reasons.

Sure thing...................health reasons.

Now, why would a billionaire do something like that? Out of the goodness of his heart? Just because he's philanthropically inclined?

Next, you'll be telling me that dude in another century, that Carnegie fella, built libraries out of the goodness of his heart too. Psha, it was to educate the masses, indoctrination you know. Spend alla they time in the library readin' and stuff, instead a cleanin' house and workin' 16-18 hrs a day.

I'm tellin' you, that Carnegie dude had ulterior motives for sure. Just like ol' Musky Man. What kinda name is that "Musk" anyway? And who names their kid Elon? Those ain't good American names.

I'm with Gus. I think them folks, all along, goin' way way back, Babylonian temples, Angkor Wat, Great Pyramid, Watts Towers an' such.

ALIEN technologies.

A chip.

Coming to a head near you very soon.

Maybe not in my lifetime.

And out here in the boonies, they may not have qualified personnel to install it. Doctors at the hospital and clinics are a mix of resident PAs and traveling MDs mostly. No one wants to stay here. Except fools like us.

In it is contentment

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by DBT
There are many transitional fossils. Evolution is beyond doubt a reality. The theory refers to the means and mechanisms and how they tie together. Irreducible complexity is false. There is ample evidence for this.
Correct. God commanded the waters and the earth to bring forth all the living creatures, and they did. We call the process by which that occurred evolution.
I concur.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by DBT
There are many transitional fossils. Evolution is beyond doubt a reality. The theory refers to the means and mechanisms and how they tie together. Irreducible complexity is false. There is ample evidence for this.
Correct. God commanded the waters and the earth to bring forth all the living creatures, and they did. We call the process by which that occurred evolution.
I concur.

Kinda makes some sense maybe?

Occam's razor type deal?

Simplest explanation of a difficult concept?

In it is contentment

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Bible is BULLSHIT. If you think mankind's first attempt to make sense of the world and the universe is all fact...Well, I just don't know what to tell you...that's pretty gullible.

While there may or may not be a "God" what I can say for sure... "God" had nothing to do with The Bible, the Koran, the Book of Mormon...basically pick your "holy scripture". Because ALL of them have been easily proven as complete, utter Bullshit.

So if you want to believe that technology is out to get you, the devil is out to get you, and some invisible man watches over everything you do... Well don't be surprised if the sane people sit back and laugh at you.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by GunGeek
The Bible is BULLSHIT. If you think mankind's first attempt to make sense of the world and the universe is all fact...Well, I just don't know what to tell you...that's pretty gullible.

While there may or may not be a "God" what I can say for sure... "God" had nothing to do with The Bible, the Koran, the Book of Mormon...basically pick your "holy scripture". Because ALL of them have been easily proven as complete, utter Bullshit.

So if you want to believe that technology is out to get you, the devil is out to get you, and some invisible man watches over everything you do... Well don't be surprised if the sane people sit back and laugh at you.

Wow.
I'm speechless.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WTM45
Wow. I'm speechless.
De-conversion stories are usually pretty interesting.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Even those who believe the Bible don't believe in 99.9% of gods. I just go one God further.

Last edited by GunGeek; 03/19/21.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by WTM45
Wow. I'm speechless.
De-conversion stories are usually pretty interesting.

From our own mouths, we convict ourselves.

To each their own.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Texczech
Old Toot
I seen where you said you live in the Republic of Florida. I am pretty sure that TEXAS is the only Republic in America. I am a Texan first an American second.

He’s in Loosiana. 😉

Wiki:
The Republic of West Florida (Spanish: República de Florida Occidental, French: République de Floride occidentale) was a short-lived republic in the western region of Spanish West Florida for just over two-and-a-half months during 1810. It was annexed and occupied by the United States later in 1810, and subsequently became part of eastern Louisiana.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
California is a republic

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X

Same has been thought by Christians from day 1...surely this time it'll be correct.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by xxclaro

Same has been thought by Christians from day 1...surely this time it'll be correct.

There are many (and more than a few here) that are gonna be sooo disappointed if it doesn’t happen while they’re alive.

The Tribulation is on its way.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Texczech
Old Toot
I seen where you said you live in the Republic of Florida. I am pretty sure that TEXAS is the only Republic in America. I am a Texan first an American second.

He’s in Loosiana. 😉

Wiki:
The Republic of West Florida (Spanish: República de Florida Occidental, French: République de Floride occidentale) was a short-lived republic in the western region of Spanish West Florida for just over two-and-a-half months during 1810. It was annexed and occupied by the United States later in 1810, and subsequently became part of eastern Louisiana.

Thanks Bender but it’s known as Lousyanner now a days.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Even those who believe the Bible don't believe in 99.9% of gods. I just go one God further.

back in the day when something strange came down from heaven it was called a god.

nowadays when something strange comes down to urth it's called an extraterrestrial, space alien or ufo.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Gus

back in the day when something strange came down from heaven it was called a god.

nowadays when something strange comes down to urth it's called an extraterrestrial, space alien or ufo.
The new "God of the gaps". Nothing really changes.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
I concur.

The bible gives literal 24 hour days of creation. Evolution is not special creation. If species evolve, they are not created.

Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (219 Wasp, 222Sako, 1eyedmule, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 12344mag, 65 invisible), 2,550 guests, and 1,333 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,564
Posts18,473,225
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.