Perhaps you can get the below on 'rush order' via FedEx overnight.https://play.google.com/store/books...ss_Economics&gclsrc=ds&gclsrc=ds
OK, so pardon the above reference... Unable resist! And yes, I did check for an "Irresistible Impulse F/D" sequel for myself!
Now getting serious... Picture as worth a thousand words, if not available, questions seeming relevant.
Now my tech questions, as you're comfortable to answer.
1. What's the two digit year date on the left joining area of barrel and/or receiver?
2. Bolt with spoon handle or ball?
3. Bolt with traditional guide rib or without?
4. IF no guide rib, is the receiver bridge underside yet slotted for such?
5. Receiver bridge w/ clip guide and/or receiver hump?
5. What's the SN - less the last couple of digits using "x" place holders?
6. Does the rifle appear original? Condition issues?
Your answers may help others assess the originality/collectability for purpose of determining objectively "how dear", from such perspective.
These are great lightweight, quality rifles. An original of mine dated "48" SN 213xx in 7x57, pix below for comparison value.
Best & Stay Safe!