Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Most people that talk about elsewhere being better have not been anywhere.

mike r

I know that white Europeans aren't beating down the door to come to America, these days.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Stophel
People are already forgetting what it was like before masks and lockdowns. They won't remember what it was like 20 or 40 years ago.

There's truth in that.

Millennials don't even know what freedom is.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bristoe

"We" are no longer even a people.

I told my kids 15 years ago that they needed to start considering leaving this country. They looked at me like I was crazy. I'm not sure what they think about it today.

It could be that they're more acclimated to an America that is as it is today.

I'm not. I knew it when it was still much closer to its original intent than it is today,..and I've got enough years and perspective to realize how fast its declining.

America is certainly not what it was or should be and getting worse - whats the alternative?

Former Combloc Eastern European country? I'll grant you Caucasian populous, but what else am I getting to warrant the move?

...Honest question

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Most people that talk about elsewhere being better have not been anywhere.

mike r

I know that white Europeans aren't beating down the door to come to America, these days.

I don't think they're allowed in now anyway.... only "people of color" can walk right through that door.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A totalitarian government can run for a long time before the people are starving in the streets. Hitlers Germany was booming economically going into WWII. A dictator can use the Constitution for TP and decide which rights he’ll give you while the economy still rolls along. Iraq’s economy I believe was good by Middle Eastern standards under Hussein. China avoids mass starvation and a growing middle class under communist control. East Germany trailed West Germany by a wide margin but they weren’t starving to death. A totalitarian government could strip us of our God given rights and freedoms and go for decades without complete economic collapse of the middle and working classes while always blaming the boogeyman for the whoas of the commoners and most sheeple will go right along with it.

Last edited by TheLastLemming76; 03/20/21.
IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
People are already forgetting what it was like before masks and lockdowns. They won't remember what it was like 20 or 40 years ago.

There's an entire adult generation in America that doesn't know what it was like 40 years ago.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

There's an entire adult generation in America that doesn't know what it was like 40 years ago.

And the ones who will be the most shaped and brainwashed by mask are kids to young to vote right now. We have a whole generation of kids in elementary school that have spent a year wearing mandated mask that having lived through it as kids are going to see it as normal and something that government can and will do. Just as they’re growing up seeing TV shows with state sanctioned gay marriages and being told that gender is something that you choose. You tell somebody that enough from birth to adulthood. In the schools, MSM, government, and TV. Most kids are going to grow up and take it at face value and not think it’s weird.

Last edited by TheLastLemming76; 03/20/21.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

And the ones who will be the most shaped and brainwashed by mask are kids to young to vote right now. We have a whole generation of kids in elementary school that have spent a year wearing mandated mask that having lived through it as kids are going to see it as normal and something that government can and will do. Just as they’re growing up seeing TV shows with state sanctioned gay marriages and being told that gender is something that you choose. You tell somebody that enough from birth to adulthood. In the schools, MSM, government, and TV. Most kids are going to grow up and take it at face value and not think it’s weird.

Each generation gets worse and worse... BUT.. it's because their parents let them. Their parents are little better. They have gone along with the agenda themselves the whole time, conforming themselves to the accepted pop-culture standard.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Each generation gets worse and worse... BUT.. it's because their parents let them. Their parents are little better. They have gone along with the agenda themselves the whole time, conforming themselves to the accepted pop-culture standard.

Absolutely. Very few parents are actively involved in what there kids are learning or put the time in to teaching there family values over the government/school systems. Single mothers that are short on time and just want there kids to be liked and get along but without any real core beliefs tend to be worse.

Up until WWII most people still lived rule lifestyles. Both of my grandparents lived on family farms and were pulled from school after 8th grade to work the farms. That was common up until that time. After WWII both of them took high paying manufacturing jobs in towns and moved in to subdivision and it’s been mostly that way since. The first generation to grow up raised mostly with a K-12 education more leisure time, and mostly suburban lifestyles grew up to be the hippie generation and it’s only gotten worse.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
The company I work for hired several toolmakers from Serbia in the late 90s. All but 2 have gone back . And they most likely will within the next couple of years . Too many old memories being rekindled is what one of them told me .

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MJones
The company I work for hired several toolmakers from Serbia in the late 90s. All but 2 have gone back . And they most likely will within the next couple of years . Too many old memories being rekindled is what one of them told me .

This is a fücking statement right here.

Someone should poll suburban women about whether they'd rather be ravaged by Putin or Biden.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
When your door is breached at 2:am, you will get the chance to decide. What will you do?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by kingston

Well,....it might be. But I suspect that they went back home after learning that American toolmakers are all azzholes.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JeffP
In your opinion, is there a final straw that pushes us to a hot civil war?

You do know that healthy political discourse require adversarial content...that strident vigour is what makes for strong result and national backbone.

Pander and placate gets you Chamberlain and Co.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by JSTUART

You do know that healthy political discourse require adversarial content...that strident vigour is what makes for strong result and national backbone.

If the English had listened to Chamberlin they might still be an empire,...instead of a refugee camp for wogs.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BlueDuck
When your door is breached at 2:am, you will get the chance to decide. What will you do?

Depends.

No Knock - First couple through the door will likely die.

Knock and Announce - First couple through the door will likely die.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JSTUART

If the English had listened to Chamberlin they might still be an empire,...instead of a refugee camp for wogs.

England's time was done as it had already stagnated, being a wog refuge is just a symptom of their degradation.

Also pretty sure the Nazi jackboot would have made for a lousy overlord.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There is no country to run to. The USA is the best. But as it slips into communism the fight will start. We are very close now because they are trying to take America from us.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They've already taken America from me. I have no home and land of my own. I am surrounded by people and cultures (such as they are) that are entirely foreign to me.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by kingston

Well,....it might be. But I suspect that they went back home after learning that American toolmakers are all azzholes.

Oh c'mon . toolmakers are sweet and gentle souls ! And we all smell like flowers . You know .

Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

66 members (badwolf, BDR1, batch, BB3, 7mm_Loco, 9 invisible), 1,458 guests, and 879 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,623
Posts18,474,056
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.