-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This thread should have a sticky. Very good info.

Good read here -----> https://www.ballisticstudies.com/Knowledgebase/Hold+that+Forend.html

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Mechanics just "happen" to "matter",despite the never ending tears of Crying Karens and their Fhuqktard "fixes". Proficiency simply can NOT be purchased,to the chagrin of Window Lickers fhuqking everywhere. Hint.

Pardon mechanical integrity(rifle/mounts/glass) and simplistic constants that never wane,fueled with GOOD ammo. Hint.

Mighta' been a "fluke"?!? Hint.

Not that the Drooling Dumbfhuqktitude of CLUELESS Droolers TRYING to "talk" about same,ain't funnier than fhuqk. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts for TRYING though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
C
CBB Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Well, thanks for the tips in this thread. Put them to work today and was very pleased with the results.

Towel under forend. Steady pressure on scope, good clean trigger pull straight back..

[Linked Image from udrop.com]

Hunt...
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CBB
Well, thanks for the tips in this thread. Put them to work today and was very pleased with the results.

Towel under forend. Steady pressure on scope, good clean trigger pull straight back..

[Linked Image from udrop.com]

Teen Wolf Towel and wristbands,unknown scope,unknown trigger and a yank?!? Hint. LAUGHING!

Fhuqking HILARIOUS! Hope you have a big enough pack,to schlep that much fhuqking STUPIDITY,to your "spot". Hint.

LAUGHING!

Bless your heart..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
C
CBB Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
go jerk off over yourself in front of the mirror you stupid fugg

Hunt...
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
KchuntBitchBreather,

Your HomoHammering(s) take the stage. You "lucky" kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

Feel free to wax eloqueunt on your "findings". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for TRYING though!

Hint.

Laughing............

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by CBB

Just ignore poseur Larry. Only thing he shoots is his mouth. He maxes out his credit on junk then takes it out for a photo shoot every weekend. He has to throw guns into creeks and rock piles so it looks like they aren't safe queens.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Aviator
Melvin Forbes used to sell a rear bag called a bench wizard...I always use it on light rifles seems to help a lot..

Any chance you could share a puc?

Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
C
CBB Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Originally Posted by CBB

Just ignore poseur Larry. Only thing he shoots is his mouth. He maxes out his credit on junk then takes it out for a photo shoot every weekend. He has to throw guns into creeks and rock piles so it looks like they aren't safe queens.

He's on ignore. Full on douchebag that one is.....

Hunt...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Know a guy that uses a Caldwell Tackdriver and says it helped him.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The gals that cain't,are HILARIOUS..and their Excuses are "magnificent". Hint. LAUGHING!

Shooting remains EASY,for them who actually do it. Hint. LAUGHING!

Oooopsie!...............

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
The gals that cain't,are HILARIOUS..and their Excuses are "magnificent". Hint. LAUGHING!

Shooting remains EASY,for them who actually do it. Hint. LAUGHING!

Oooopsie!...............

Too bad you spent your time shooting instead of parenting.....

😂

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Larry shooting is about as real as bigfoot.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
In fairness,Fieldcrafts are NOT given away and Crying Karens routinely lament same. Hint. LAUGHING!

Fortunately,Imagination and Pretend are free for those farrrrrrrrrrrrr less fortunate,so they can "afford" to "contribute" too. Hint Laughing!

Bless your poor poor(literally) hearts,for your Perpetual Brokedick Whining.

Hint.

Laughing!...................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
In fairness,Fieldcrafts are NOT given away and Crying Karens routinely lament same. Hint. LAUGHING!

Fortunately,Imagination and Pretend are free for those farrrrrrrrrrrrr less fortunate,so they can "afford" to "contribute" too. Hint Laughing!

Bless your poor poor(literally) hearts,for your Perpetual Brokedick Whining.

Hint.

Laughing!...................

I spent a ton of time with my son today.

I'd hardly say I'm "less fortunate," even if I couldn't buy and sell you without denting my retirement savings.

😂

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Stick shoots plenty .... his cock holster anyway

LMAO

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Poseur Larry always forgets a lot of members here have been here for years...easy to sift through his lies and bullschit after 15 years. Larry criticizes everyone's stuff, then two years later promotes it like he invented it...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Poseur Larry always forgets a lot of members here have been here for years...easy to sift through his lies and bullschit after 15 years. Larry criticizes everyone's stuff, then two years later promotes it like he invented it...

If you go back, you can see him calling me an idiot for putting an early SS 10x on my 50BMG.

That was back when he was blowing Leupold and Talley like a mining town whore on payday......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
hoalie,

DO tell about your time at The Retard Ranch today...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I DARE you to include pics of you and the Retards! Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart.

P.S. and by the way,feel free to extoll even more of your WELL founded and countless Insecurities. Oooooooopsie!!!! Too fhuqking LATE!!

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Boob,

Fortunately for you,your Homoerotic Outdoor Fantasies are free,so you can "afford' them...you 'lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for TRYING.

Hint.

Laughing!.................

kchuntlashr,

Pardon the simplistic Fact(s) which trouble you,in that even someone as Great as I,can't run wares until they're Invented...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

Fortunately for you,my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel(s) are FREE,so you can "afford" a "critique". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!!!

GOOD time for you to fillout yet a fhuqking 'nother HURT Feelers Report. hint. Laughing!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for TRYING.

Hint.

Laughing!................

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Stick ,

That is the weakest response ever. You musta caught the bologna virus from that trailer park gal. LMAO

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

259 members (1_deuce, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 204guy, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 33 invisible), 2,544 guests, and 1,226 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,492
Posts18,472,048
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.