Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
I’ve often thought that we’re watching the destruction of the Weimar Republic of Germany repeat itself in this country.
Between the number of idiots who don’t know history, the number of idiots who can’t tell fascism from freedom, and a “news” media that refuses to report what’s really happening, we’re following the tracks right into a dictatorship.
I often wondered how the average German, s well educated people, could fall into the trap of Nazi leadership.
Now I understand. The only thing lacking in this country is the economic collapse to unite the idiots against the “enemy”, and we’re nearly there.
7mm

You nailed it. The only thing that I would phrase differently is that the “news” media doesn’t just refuse to report it but actively cheers it on as an active propaganda wing.

I think you’re absolutely right when we eventually have an economic collapse the left will blame it on boogeyman AKA “the greedy white men in control” and we’ll see a radical takeover attempt.

Last edited by TheLastLemming76; 03/20/21.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by CCCC
Logic says that they are going to have to unscramble and prosecute the Antifa and BLM organizations first - plenty of terrorism and recent evidence there.

Only read this far, so may be duping following posts, but you guys know damned well BLM and Antifa are protected and will never be investigated by this or probably any other administration in the future.

You KNOW who these "domestic terrorists" are! You KNOW the DOJ, FBI, and SCOTUS are compromised up the ying-yang....

You KNOW who the targeted segment will be....

You KNOW how it will be presented to the public by the propagandist "news" machine.

I would not be surprised if BLM and Antifa are not made quasi-legal police adjucts..... "brown shirts", if they are not already so under the table.

This sounds like an excuse to bring the CIA on line for in-country work, as if they aren't already.

And what Lemming said, above.

Last edited by las; 03/20/21.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
A couple of false flag operations by Antifa troops (and they are a trained army) to prove that domestic terrorism is real and they can easily pass even more draconian surveillance laws.
Employers and neighbors will knuckle under, no one wants to have their business closed or their bank account locked. "Did you hear about Mr. Wilson? They came and took him away this morning for domestic terrorism! Can you believe it? He was such a quiet, friendly guy.

I want to hold out hope but I fear we are going to be faced with two choices.

I think this is their blueprint for the banning of AR/15s and registration of all remaining firearms.
I honestly believe some kind of shocking mass casualty shooting is on the horizon. Something unthinkable, to shock Joe Public into supporting draconian gun control.
There are still too many “bitter clingers” who would remember a free America without government surveillance who will try to resist.
But if you can turn neighbor against neighbor and children against parents...
Door to door confiscation isn’t really necessary if you can justify support for economic blackmail and public spying against political enemies.
Once upon a time, Americans were a little too educated in freedom to fall for this. But the product of an education system rooted in communism over the past few decades has warped the minds of kids (whose or who’s blush) parents were too busy to bother teaching them!
Witness the fear of the current “scamdemic” and tell me that fear is not the primary weapon.
They’re purposefully manipulating people into counting on the government to save them.
All you need is a dumbed down population and the right boogieman, and you’ve got everybody by the short hairs.
Remember, their main objective is to control everything.
7mm

Just remember that who's is short of who is. That means whose is possessive.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CCCC
Logic says that they are going to have to unscramble and prosecute the Antifa and BLM organizations first - plenty of terrorism and recent evidence there.

BLM and ANTIFA, being "brothers-in-arms" with the communist Democrats, will be immune from any investigations by the new Director.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Thanks for the English lesson! No wonder it’s a tuff language to learn if it’s not your first
language.
We won’t get into why tomb and bomb don’t Rime. Or is it rhyme? grin
As to the topic at hand though, I fear that I’m 100% correct. They’ll paint us conservatives as the ones who are causing the problems. We’ll be silenced, re-educated, failing that, we’ll be eliminated.
I really don’t care much what they may do to me. I know that Christ has already payed for my soul.
But then, that belief is a problem in itself, isn’t it?
I fear what’s coming. I fear for my kids and their kids. I fear for my country and her people.
I don’t fear for me!

7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
BLM and antifa are alien terrorist groups.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

BLM and ANTIFA, being "brothers-in-arms" with the communist Democrats, will be immune from any investigations by the new Director............. And they'd be wearing brown shirts if it weren't so obvious. Funny how the U.S. government isn't very interested in going after those A-holes except in a few minor cases just to make it look good and to show the world what crime fighting heroes they are.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The capital attack was setup by obama and the democrats so they could start removing Trump voters.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Thanks for the English lesson! No wonder it’s a tuff language to learn if it’s not your first
language.
We won’t get into why tomb and bomb don’t Rime. Or is it rhyme? grin
As to the topic at hand though, I fear that I’m 100% correct. They’ll paint us conservatives as the ones who are causing the problems. We’ll be silenced, re-educated, failing that, we’ll be eliminated.
I really don’t care much what they may do to me. I know that Christ has already payed for my soul.
But then, that belief is a problem in itself, isn’t it?
I fear what’s coming. I fear for my kids and their kids. I fear for my country and her people.
I don’t fear for me!

7mm

Actually, having seen the current quality at your Whitehouse I would be more concerned with "ho's".

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
....They’ll paint us conservatives as the ones who are causing the problems. ...

7mm

Maybe we should be.

IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
In other words anyone no matter what color male or female who voted for President Trump.....

All lumped into domestic terrorist.
Espeically if they are law abiding firearms owners.....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Stophel
....They’ll paint us conservatives as the ones who are causing the problems. ...

7mm

Maybe we should be.

Whadd'ya mean "will"?

They already have. They have been doing so for years.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They have no idea what violence looks like.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by renegade50
In other words anyone no matter what color male or female who voted for President Trump.....

All lumped into domestic terrorist.
Espeically if they are law abiding firearms owners.....

Thats when they go to the other side

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
The capital attack was setup by obama and the democrats so they could start removing Trump voters.

how did they get Trump and Giuliani to make the speeches? Super-sneaky?

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ethan,

I heard that"white nationalists" were now in a category considered a bigger threat and priority than alCIAda now. The focus has been the peaceful protest after the election. I think that the news articles sources might be right on the priority focus part only. The communists care less about their violent followers, but the majority in this country is what might slow their dictatorship according to their plans.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 03/20/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Ethan,

I heard that"white nationalists" were now in a category considered a bigger threat and priority than alCIAda now. The focus has been the peaceful protest after the election. I think that the news articles sources might be right on the priority focus part only.

They tell the truth “even when they lie.” As laughable as it sounds to us. To them the and to commies going back to Karl Marx. White Christian males are and always will be the single biggest “terrorist threat” to what they want to achieve.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
... To them the and to commies going back to Karl Marx. White Christian males are and always will be the single biggest “terrorist threat” to what they want to achieve.

I just wish we actually were a big threat.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Ethan,

I heard that"white nationalists" were now in a category considered a bigger threat and priority than alCIAda now. The focus has been the peaceful protest after the election. I think that the news articles sources might be right on the priority focus part only.

They tell the truth “even when they lie.” As laughable as it sounds to us. To them the and to commies going back to Karl Marx. White Christian males are and always will be the single biggest “terrorist threat” to what they want to achieve.

That reminds me of some of the stories about returning veterans from desert Storm and mostly those who's contracts were up. They were classified as potentials by some reports in conservative media.

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

98 members (6mmCreedmoor, 338reddog, 14idaho, 01Foreman400, achlupsa, 35, 5 invisible), 1,536 guests, and 815 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,323
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.