Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 27 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 26 27
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by DBT
Moron? You should check the facts, not just resort to childish insults in the security of your anonymity. If you think it's BS, you should explain why.

Yes, you're a moron.

You get your bullshit talking points from the same sources as analube_slurper, and throw that drivel all over the fire.

Did it ever occur to you, moron, that maybe *you* should provide some support for the bullshit you post?

Obviously not.

Even liberals like you, except with half a brain, accept that AH wasn't Catholic, or even Christian, bein he killed millions of em, and all:

"The Roman Catholic Church suffered persecution in Nazi Germany. The Nazis claimed jurisdiction over all collective and social activity and the party leadership hoped to dechristianize Germany in the long term. Clergy were watched closely, and frequently denounced, arrested and sent to Nazi concentration camps. Welfare institutions were interfered with or transferred to state control. Catholic schools, press, trade unions, political parties and youth leagues were eradicated. Anti-Catholic propaganda and "morality" trials were staged. Monasteries and convents were targeted for expropriation. Prominent Catholic lay leaders were murdered, and thousands of Catholic activists were arrested.

In all, an estimated one third of German priests faced some form of reprisal in Nazi Germany and 400 German priests were sent to the dedicated Priest Barracks of Dachau Concentration Camp. Persecution of the Church in Germany was at its most severe in the annexed Polish regions. Here the Nazis set about systematically dismantling the Church and most priests were murdered, deported or forced to flee. Of the 2,720 clergy imprisoned at Dachau from Germany and occupied territories, 2,579 (or 94.88%) were Catholic."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_persecution_of_the_Catholic_Church_in_Germany

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Ringman

What, specifically, are you stating is "fact" that can be objectively verified and doesn't require faith to believe?

Just as evidence is presented in court one can present evidence from history. The most documented fact of history prior to the printing press is the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus. Both protagonist and antagonist gave opinions about the time Christianity starter. No one challenged His histoity.

Um, you're trying to say the resurrection, not just the life, of Jesus of Nazareth is historical fact????

😂

He also believes the world is only 6,000 years old. You are dealing with a hard core YEC here.

I know. It's amazing to watch the mental gymnastics though. I wonder why just saying "I believe" isn't good enough. The whole "fact" thing gets old. If one could actually prove the resurrection was factual, nobody would need faith.......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by DBT
Moron? You should check the facts, not just resort to childish insults in the security of your anonymity. If you think it's BS, you should explain why.

Yes, you're a moron.

You get your bullshit talking points from the same sources as analube_slurper, and throw that drivel all over the fire.

Did it ever occur to you, moron, that maybe *you* should provide some support for the bullshit you post?

Obviously not.

Even liberals like you, except with half a brain, accept that AH wasn't Catholic, or even Christian, bein he killed millions of em, and all:

"The Roman Catholic Church suffered persecution in Nazi Germany. The Nazis claimed jurisdiction over all collective and social activity and the party leadership hoped to dechristianize Germany in the long term. Clergy were watched closely, and frequently denounced, arrested and sent to Nazi concentration camps. Welfare institutions were interfered with or transferred to state control. Catholic schools, press, trade unions, political parties and youth leagues were eradicated. Anti-Catholic propaganda and "morality" trials were staged. Monasteries and convents were targeted for expropriation. Prominent Catholic lay leaders were murdered, and thousands of Catholic activists were arrested.

In all, an estimated one third of German priests faced some form of reprisal in Nazi Germany and 400 German priests were sent to the dedicated Priest Barracks of Dachau Concentration Camp. Persecution of the Church in Germany was at its most severe in the annexed Polish regions. Here the Nazis set about systematically dismantling the Church and most priests were murdered, deported or forced to flee. Of the 2,720 clergy imprisoned at Dachau from Germany and occupied territories, 2,579 (or 94.88%) were Catholic."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_persecution_of_the_Catholic_Church_in_Germany

Tell me about how the Nazis sacked the Vatican......

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Fairy tales ain't my line.

Google your own bullshit.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by RJY66
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Noted infamous evolutionists like Adolph Hitler.....

Hitler was Catholic.....Just saying.

Bullshit.

It's true.

I heard he was baptized Catholic but outgrew it at some point in his early adulthood......sorta like Joe Biden.

Baptized, Confirmed, and invoked his Catholic Faith in Mein Kampf and several of his speech's

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Well, you see, they didn't sack the Vatican.

That was my fuucking point. 😉

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Hitler was a Mormon?

LOL

That'd shake things up.

Originally Posted by renegade50
I'm an Oracle ...
You are a bug....

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by DBT

Bullshit.

It's true.

I heard he was baptized Catholic but outgrew it at some point in his early adulthood......sorta like Joe Biden.

Baptized, Confirmed, and invoked his Catholic Faith in Mein Kampf and several of his speech's

More bullshit.

AH called himself a "christian" during his rise to power, and in MK.

Once he was the head of state, all forms of religion were persecuted, with the goal of paganism as the objective.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by DBT

Bullshit.

It's true.

More bullshit.

Once he was the head of state, all forms of religion were persecuted, with the goal of paganism as the objective.

Sorta like Joe Biden?

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

You got a loose definition of "point".

Nazi troops occupied the Vatican during WW2.

Who else has sacked it?

IC B3

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S

The Nazi's and the Italians were allies.

Originally Posted by renegade50
I'm an Oracle ...
You are a bug....

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by DBT

Bullshit.

It's true.

More bullshit.

Sorta like Joe Biden?

Exactly right, near as I can see.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by IZH27
This is aimed at those who name the name of Christ as important and integral to their life.

If your view of others in relation to your view of Christ and yourself cause you to view non-believers or those of another religion in such a way that you dehumanize them, see them in a lesser way than you view yourself, your view of God and yourself is in need of a catastrophic immediate evaluation.

You, being a gutless puke, push the gutless puke narrative. Your inferiority complex leads you to think you are lesser than believers, not the actions of us believers. The inner knowledge ot truth you posess convicts you of this, not us believers. We know there are none who sin as do us, other than those who commit the unpardonable sin and deny HIM.,

Your own concience, HIM, chases and convicts you to your sin, not us.

May GOD bless you as your needs may be, and may HE, your Creator who gave you life and a soul, have mercy on it, as may HE, have with us.

In JESUS'S Holy name we pray.,

Amen

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/20/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Man, you bible thumpers sure get all uppity and huffy. Kind of missing the whole religion point.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SocialFinger

The Nazi's and the Italians were allies.

This is where we learn that the Vatican isn't Italy, but a sovereign nation.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Righteous judgment can only mean one thing you are using God's word as the judgment standard.

God's word.
As written by whom again?
And interpreted by...you?

As written by God through special men. Apparently "judge not" doesn't need interpretation. So it stands to reason "judge with righteous judgment" is just as clear. That is to those who are not "willfully ignorant."

I had not considered the Special Men - hard to logic my way out of that one. Food for thought, thank you.

On the topic of special boys, are you familiar with Joseph Smith?

He was a very special boy. He received a record of sorts from an angel on some hill in BFE, NY. Gold tablets in a special angel language that only he could understand. He translated them and began to convert people. Some of the folks wanted to see the tablets, unfortunately he lost them. NOT to worry though, he promised he wouldn't lie about something important like the written word of god. Fast forward we now have the LDS and special undies.

Try to prove something from the Bible wrong. Many who try become converts to Christianity. Like Dr. Kindell says, "We would have a lot more serious converts if we had more serious sceptics."

Prove Joseph Smith didn't talk to an angel name Moroni.
Prove that we shouldn't be following to Torah instead of the New Testament.
Disprove anything from the Bhagavad Gita.
Prove to me that Odin isn't real.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Man, you bible thumpers sure get all uppity and huffy. Kind of missing the whole religion point.

Ya think? Hilarious every time.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Righteous judgment can only mean one thing you are using God's word as the judgment standard.

God's word.
As written by whom again?
And interpreted by...you?

As written by God through special men. Apparently "judge not" doesn't need interpretation. So it stands to reason "judge with righteous judgment" is just as clear. That is to those who are not "willfully ignorant."

I had not considered the Special Men - hard to logic my way out of that one. Food for thought, thank you.

On the topic of special boys, are you familiar with Joseph Smith?

He was a very special boy. He received a record of sorts from an angel on some hill in BFE, NY. Gold tablets in a special angel language that only he could understand. He translated them and began to convert people. Some of the folks wanted to see the tablets, unfortunately he lost them. NOT to worry though, he promised he wouldn't lie about something important like the written word of god. Fast forward we now have the LDS and special undies.

Try to prove something from the Bible wrong. Many who try become converts to Christianity. Like Dr. Kindell says, "We would have a lot more serious converts if we had more serious sceptics."

Prove Joseph Smith didn't talk to an angel name Moroni.
Prove that we shouldn't be following to Torah instead of the New Testament.
Disprove anything from the Bhagavad Gita.
Prove to me that Odin isn't real.

But, but that's different.......

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by gregintenn

It's all about faith my friend. We are commanded to tell you about it. Whether or mot you believe is up to you.

That right there is the problem...you believe you have a god given right to proselytize regardless of what any other wants.

God hasn't told you a single thing...jews who can write a yarn have.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by EdM

Ya think? Hilarious every time.

They definitely need to adjust their rhetoric to accommodate the delicate sensitivities of the lowbrows that jump their threads.

Hate ta see anybody get upset, just cause they got their ass handed to em.

Page 6 of 27 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 26 27

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

504 members (1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1minute, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 51 invisible), 2,270 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,283
Posts18,505,153
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.