Hop To
Page 8 of 27 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 26 27
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by IZH27
This is aimed at those who name the name of Christ as important and integral to their life.

If your view of others in relation to your view of Christ and yourself cause you to view non-believers or those of another religion in such a way that you dehumanize them, see them in a lesser way than you view yourself, your view of God and yourself is in need of a catastrophic immediate evaluation.

You, being a gutless puke, push the gutless puke narrative. Your inferiority complex leads you to think you are lesser than believers, not the actions of us believers. The inner knowledge ot truth you posess convicts you of this, not us believers. We know there are none who sin as do us, other than those who commit the unpardonable sin and deny HIM.,

Your own concience, HIM, chases and convicts you to your sin, not us.

May GOD bless you as your needs may be, and may HE, your Creator who gave you life and a soul, have mercy on it, as may HE, have with us.

In JESUS'S Holy name we pray.,

Amen

And here's the perfect example of what the OP was talking about.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by goalie

It is impossible to have a logical discussion about something that requires faith to believe.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner !

“Faith Strawman”…

A dictionary might define faith as: “The firm belief in something for which there is no proof. Seems to me that that is how goalie sees it. He goes further by stating that it is “impossible to have a logical discussion about something that requires faith to believe.” Get it? He says that one must have faith to believe… but he is giving the context that faith is “firm belief in something for which there is no proof.”

Regarding Christian biblical interpretations, Goalie is incorrect and ......no, there is no “Winner Winner ..” here.

This is an oft used strawman.

Faith comes from…. Repeat .. from God…to the one who seeks….. Faith does not come before belief.

See Ephesians 2:8…”Ephesians 2:8-10. For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God….”

Matthew 7:7-8

Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened.

Keep it simple….An honest man seeks God ….God sees this seeking by the man………God gives him/validates that quest…ie …..God responds and gives him faith. The man’s life with God begins. When that man receives the gift from God, he has his proof, he has real faith in something real… God. The man’s faith becomes firm. The man’s faith is rooted in God Himself.

Hard to understand? Perhaps…. Start with this….

“All men need to remain clearheaded, ponder eternity and be aware that there is true truth: God.”

Last edited by TF49; 03/20/21.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A whole lotta people are wrong. Place your bets and die.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by gregintenn

It's all about faith my friend. We are commanded to tell you about it. Whether or mot you believe is up to you.

That right there is the problem...you believe you have a god given right to proselytize regardless of what any other wants.

God hasn't told you a single thing...jews who can write a yarn have.

And then there's those who think they were commanded to intervene in the lives goes way past proselyting.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
This is aimed at those who name the name of Christ as important and integral to their life.

If your view of others in relation to your view of Christ and yourself cause you to view non-believers or those of another religion in such a way that you dehumanize them, see them in a lesser way than you view yourself, your view of God and yourself is in need of a catastrophic immediate evaluation.

You, being a gutless puke, push the gutless puke narrative. Your inferiority complex leads you to think you are lesser than believers, not the actions of us believers. The inner knowledge ot truth you posess convicts you of this, not us believers. We know there are none who sin as do us, other than those who commit the unpardonable sin and deny HIM.,

May GOD bless you as your needs may be, and may HE, your Creator who gave you life and a soul, have mercy on it, as may HE, have with us.

Amen

The OP did appear to hit the nail on the head.....

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Amen

Regardless of what he was talking about, it is written, "The truth will set you free". Make fun of it if you wish, you see, I know what it did for me.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Man, you bible thumpers sure get all uppity and huffy. Kind of missing the whole religion point.

Surprises me just how many do not understand what you believe is between God and yourself...instead they use it to control.

All religions are about control. And fear.

But mainly control.

And money.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We know there are none who sin as do us, other than those who commit the unpardonable sin and deny HIM.,

Unpardonable?

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Gaschekt
Josephus a secular historian who lived just after the time of Christ referred to Jesus as a "doer of wonderful deeds". Indeed because he had his religion correct and boom he had the power. Just like electricity. Complete a circuit and connect it to a power supply (God) and all kinds of good things can happen. But sadly many people won't understand it, and will refuse to understand it and therefore get burned

Evidence indicates that was a 4th century interpellation by Eusebius.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Fubarski

No.

But thanks for giving me the opportunity.

If that is your perception then I am good with it, doesn't impact me much so doesn't really bother me.

Then you won't be posting again.

I feel no reason to stop, or is this you attempting to get others to do as you command...you know, regardless.

A religious person, trying to control others....Imagine that?

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Starman
We know there are none who sin as do us, other than those who commit the unpardonable sin and deny HIM.,

Unpardonable?

Yeah, you see, anyone who doesn't accept their god burns in hell forever even if they lived their entire life treating others well and being a good member of their community.

Even if they're right, that right there is a HUGE nope from me.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Amen

Regardless of what he was talking about, it is written, "The truth will set you free". Make fun of it if you wish, you see, I know what it did for me.

And it is written that Captian Kirk said "What does God need with a starship?"

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by SocialFinger
Tell me about how the Nazis sacked the Vatican......

Fairy tales ain't my line.

Google your own bullshit.

Well, you see, they didn't sack the Vatican.

That was my fuucking point. 😉

The Nazi's and the Italians were allies.

This is where we learn that the Vatican isn't Italy, but a sovereign nation.

Nuances not withstanding.

Originally Posted by renegade50
I'm an Oracle ...
You are a bug....

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
A religious person, trying to control others....Imagine that?

Religious?

You're jumpin ta delusions, as always.

Control?

JS took the time ta post, ta tell the world he don't care bout what was posted.

Was just givin him permission ta mellow out.

He wasn't able ta accept it.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Unpardonable?

Yeah, you see, anyone who doesn't accept their god burns in hell forever even if they lived their entire life treating others well and being a good member of their community.

Why should anyone chose to worship an immoral god?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Unpardonable?

But to be fair God never told anyone that...some Jew with a good line of bullshit did.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Unpardonable?

But to be fair God never told anyone that...some Jew with a good line of bullshit did.

LOL
You stole that from Lewis Black.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Gaschekt
Josephus a secular historian who lived just after the time of Christ referred to Jesus as a "doer of wonderful deeds"...

Evidence indicates that was a 4th century interpellation by Eusebius.

Josephus was a priestly family Jew who fought
the Romans and then defected to them.

His works; 'LIfe' give his apology as a Jew ,
'Contra Apionem' provides a positive view
of Jewish faith and practice , and 'Antiquities'
present his own religious interpretation of
what he narrated.

Born 37 AD, we can rest assured Josephus
never witnessed any of the alleged miracles
Christians attribute to Jesus.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

LOL

Who is Lewis Black?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

Unpardonable?

LOL

A jew claiming theft, imagine that.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Page 8 of 27 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 26 27

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

453 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 1badf350, 163bc, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 40 invisible), 2,106 guests, and 1,155 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,219
Posts18,504,151
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.