J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Everyone knows my stance. What more can I say?

Uh, may GOD have mercy on the stiff necked masses ought to cover it for the dumbasses.

Look, is GOD a liar or not? Didnt HE say HE puts inherent knowledge in ALL or just in those HE wants to save? Did HE lie when HE said the wonders of HIS creation were there for all to see?

We are but the messenger of HIM. HE alone is the SAVIOUR. We can only plant the seed. HE is the one who makes it grow. He is the one who waters it and makes it sprout and gives it LIGHT.

Too many of us try to do HIS job for HIM. Look around and see how well that has worked out.

Your responsibility is to carry the message. If you dont, their sin falls on you. If they dont accept it, it falls on them. So, be sad for them. You aren't nearly as sad as HIM.

They have free will, by HIS grace, not ours. They have the right to go the way of the world. Who are we to keep pestering them? HE doesnt. HE gave them freedom. HE gave them life. They have their choice. Life or death.

The LORD giveth and HE taketh away.

Yeah, your god, but what about the other 2/3+ of the worlds population that believes in something else?

Oh, yeah, your god roasts them for eternity.....

Seems like a great dude. 🙄

Yeah, if i were you id tell HIM to screw off. Oh, i forgot, you already did. Now you're just justifying it. whistle

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/21/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by IZH27
This is aimed at those who name the name of Christ as important and integral to their life.

If your view of others in relation to your view of Christ and yourself cause you to view non-believers or those of another religion in such a way that you dehumanize them, see them in a lesser way than you view yourself, your view of God and yourself is in need of a catastrophic immediate evaluation.

You, being a gutless puke, push the gutless puke narrative. Your inferiority complex leads you to think you are lesser than believers, not the actions of us believers. The inner knowledge ot truth you posess convicts you of this, not us believers. We know there are none who sin as do us, other than those who commit the unpardonable sin and deny HIM.,

Your own concience, HIM, chases and convicts you to your sin, not us.

May GOD bless you as your needs may be, and may HE, your Creator who gave you life and a soul, have mercy on it, as may HE, have with us.

In JESUS'S Holy name we pray.,

Amen

And here's the perfect example of what the OP was talking about.

Bingo! If I'm ever in CO or you are ever in KY I'll by the beer.

I'm a Christian yet I'm dehumanized by someone else who claims faith in Christ being called a "Gutless Puke, push the gutless puke narrative".

The logic and flow of that post still leaves me a bit speechless.

Thank you my friend, I accept. I look forward to it.

I hope you make it a cold one. shocked

I Dindo Nuffin
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

Maybe HE saw fit to sacrifice HIS son to save those who accepted with faith the Good News of HIS saving grace.

Maybe? I don’t believe there is any maybe about it.

What exactly are you saying here that contradicts what I said?

Were you born a Christian? Was there a time when someone reached out to you in empathy and demonstrated to you God’s love while you were uncertain as to whether you “accepted” it, to use your term?

Genuine questions; not rhetorical.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
This is aimed at those who name the name of Christ as important and integral to their life.

If your view of others in relation to your view of Christ and yourself cause you to view non-believers or those of another religion in such a way that you dehumanize them, see them in a lesser way than you view yourself, your view of God and yourself is in need of a catastrophic immediate evaluation.

You, being a gutless puke, push the gutless puke narrative. Your inferiority complex leads you to think you are lesser than believers, not the actions of us believers. The inner knowledge ot truth you posess convicts you of this, not us believers. We know there are none who sin as do us, other than those who commit the unpardonable sin and deny HIM.,

Your own concience, HIM, chases and convicts you to your sin, not us.

May GOD bless you as your needs may be, and may HE, your Creator who gave you life and a soul, have mercy on it, as may HE, have with us.

In JESUS'S Holy name we pray.,

Amen

And here's the perfect example of what the OP was talking about.

Bingo! If I'm ever in CO or you are ever in KY I'll by the beer.

I'm a Christian yet I'm dehumanized by someone else who claims faith in Christ being called a "Gutless Puke, push the gutless puke narrative".

The logic and flow of that post still leaves me a bit speechless.

Thank you my friend, I accept. I look forward to it.

I hope you make it a cold one.
Originally Posted by Ringman
Im wondering why the believers are conversing in this thread with the dead.

Do you believers not believe what HE said? HE said to shake their dust of your feet, didn't HE? Like in ashes to ashes and dust to dust.

Didnt HE say to not give pearls to swine. Are they not your enemy who would turn on you and kill you?

They are those of the flesh you consort with who long ago took your forebearers and burned them at the stake along the way and to light the way from their high places to the Coliseum, where their forefathers fed yours to the lions.

Why attend their jolly party of folly? Why wallow with pigs in the mud?

They arent too blind to see the state of their country and govt after they got HIM kicked out of school and government, yet there are those of you who think you will open their eyes.

You believers think you can make satan give his winnings up?

They know the word and the Good News, yet they reject it.

Convers with your own kind on your own thread.

HE has left those you argue with behind. If HE is your Master and you are HIS flock, follow HIM.

You are supporting my Post about judging Christians.

I am supporting HIS word of instruction. Christians wont face the Great White Throne of judgement.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by wabigoon
When "comes down to it", could you PROVE what your name is?

Yet some think they cant take the scales of the eyes of some HE blinded with them. A fools errand.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm

I want to know too. IZH27 - it was your comment so you should be able to say what you meant by it. You seem to be spending more effort avoiding answering the question than you could by simply answering it.

H27 is behaving no different to how Antlers
avoids answering...ie. Antlers won't tell the CF
if he actually read a book he recommended.
Crazy I know.,

don't count on those of faith having substance.

I have no substance but spit and clay, spirit and faith HE gave me. HE has substance for all i need. You too. One day you'll see what the maggots think of your substance.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I have no substance ...

Ok so God produces lemons.

[quote=CCCC]••••

You're way overcomplicating this - is this deliberate or from a parable-addled mind?

possible mix of both.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CCCC
….Thanks for providing the way you see it - although the rationale for your differentiation seems overstated and possibly inconsiderate to a degree. Disagreements of this particular nature seem unsolvable by humans, particularly when they become overtly adamant - which was the driver for my original question to that poster.
So which planet do you originate from? The planet delusion from the galaxy avoidance? You're way overcomplicating this - is this deliberate or from a parable-addled mind?
Do you Aussies always start out by deriding someone who does not accept your total view - most I've met in the past have not been that way. It seem difficult to over complicate a very complicated matter. Let's see how the rational part of your mind works. Sans Divine guidance or intervention, do you not think that the experienced human views on the importance and power of faith are quite diverse, and complicated? Do you see the varied human beliefs about faith being easily resolvable into one coherent view? If so, how? If you engage someone who does not flatly accept you rationale - or someone else's rationale - regarding "the" path to truth, do you immediately label them "parable-addled"? If my dictionary were to define you as a bigot, would that be proof that you are a bigot? In my book, a human definition of something such a faith is not a proof - it is an attempt.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I want to know too. IZH27 - it was your comment so you should be able to say what you meant by it. You seem to be spending more effort avoiding answering the question than you could by simply answering it.

Crazy I know.,

I have no substance but spit and clay, spirit and faith HE gave me. HE has substance for all i need. You too. One day you'll see what the maggots think of your substance.

See, the whole "eternity with that self-rightous douchebag" thing isn't really that appealing.

😂

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

Crazy I know.,

See, the whole "eternity with that self-rightous douchebag" thing isn't really that appealing.

😂

Lots of folks who think they're going to make the cut are going to be surprised, I bet.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
[/quote]

Well the way I see it truth is supported by facts and evidence. Faith has no such reliance, and is devoid of facts and evidence. Believers want faith to be true and can only try and claim facts and evidence, which is actually living a lie. I would qualify onto DBT's statement "Faith is not the way to truth, and leads one away from it"
[/quote]

Ill make sure to let HIM know how mauserman sees it tonight in prayer. Im sure HE will be highly impressed.

If i were you i wouldnt hold my breath for an answer. Pretty sure HE already explained it to you as HE did in HIS message to us thats called the Bible.

OTOH, i better tell HIM you are a special case. Its obvious you need more than the usual amount of instruction.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I have no substance ...

Ok so God produces lemons.
[quote=CCCC]••••
You're way overcomplicating this - is this deliberate or from a parable-addled mind?

possible mix of both.

Hey, Starfool - you are becoming befuddled in your quest to attack - that quote is not mine. Did you whack yourself with the digging shovel?

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by NH K9

Crazy I know.,

😂

Lots of folks who think they're going to make the cut are going to be surprised, I bet.

Self righteous Republicans come to mind.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

[quote=CCCC]••••

possible mix of both.

Hey, Starfool - you are becoming befuddled in your quest to attack - that quote is not mine.

You still carry hurt and consider yourself
an attack victim and now become petty.

Your safe space is in your faith,
why not stay there and be quiet ?

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Wabi, efw, iirc HE said, seek and ye shall find. Knock and the door will be opened.

Do you see any of the unbelievers here seeking, or asking, or knocking?

I think it seems to me they are making false accusations and telling.

How many years have you seen this scenario on the fire. Its always ends up in s draw. Satans men retreat and so do HIS. Never seen anyone here saved by us.

Who grabbed and saved Saul by changing him into Paul? Who grabbed and changed and saved Trump or Mike Lindale? Wasnt done by anyone like us.

Many are called, few are chosen. HE chooses, not us. They want HIM they can invite HIM in. See how many want to do that. None of them. They want the worlds way. They have pride. You think any are ever going to bow down and say they were wrong? No way. Tbey know they are sinners. The have their pride. Not gonna say they are sorry for it. They are just going to justify it.

Like mauser. Well, the Lord didnt come down and have a special one on one with him. Why should he bow down?

Ha. You gotta be kidding me. GOD doesnt need to be preparing a place for us in Heaven. HE needs to be having a one on one with mouserman.

Well, AFAIC, let HIM forget to build you a place. Id just as soon HE kept building on mine. smile

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
JAG you got your bases covered.
You PTL and voted for trump.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[quote=CCCC]••••

possible mix of both.

Hey, Starfool - you are becoming befuddled in your quest to attack - that quote is not mine.

You still carry hurt and consider yourself an attack victim and now become petty. Your safe space is in your faith,why not stay there and be quiet ?
Oh yes, it's petty to point out that Starfool posts something misleading and dishonest - or did you simply just go befuddled? Are you akin to Joe Bidet?. Well, no one here is responsible for your blunders.

You are so foolish to guess about such things - you have no idea where I would have a safe space (as if there is one, for anybody) and your presumptuous posture seems so naive and ignorant (where did I see that?) And - now - you are asking me to be quiet? Well - - - ZZzzz.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Is Suck Ass Charley telling the LORD hes sorry for voting for baby killers?

Is Sorry Ass Charley admitting hes a sorry sinner?

Let me know if he does and I'll take him off ignore.

Good luck Charley. Im a rootin for ya. Youre going to need GODS help to win this race. Three legged horses always do.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
..Oh yes, it's petty to point out that Starfool posts something misleading and dishonest - or did you simply just go befuddled? Are you akin to Joe Bidet?. Well, no one here is responsible for your blunders.

Who is Joe Bidet?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Wabi, efw, iirc HE said, seek and ye shall find. Knock and the door will be opened.

Do you see any of the unbelievers here seeking, or asking, or knocking?

I think it seems to me they are making false accusations and telling.

How many years have you seen this scenario on the fire. Its always ends up in s draw. Satans men retreat and so do HIS. Never seen anyone here saved by us.

Who grabbed and saved Saul by changing him into Paul? Who grabbed and changed and saved Trump or Mike Lindale? Wasnt done by anyone like us.

Many are called, few are chosen. HE chooses, not us. They want HIM they can invite HIM in. See how many want to do that. None of them. They want the worlds way. They have pride. You think any are ever going to bow down and say they were wrong? No way. Tbey know they are sinners. The have their pride. Not gonna say they are sorry for it. They are just going to justify it.

Like mauser. Well, the Lord didnt come down and have a special one on one with him. Why should he bow down?

Ha. You gotta be kidding me. GOD doesnt need to be preparing a place for us in Heaven. HE needs to be having a one on one with mouserman.

Well, AFAIC, let HIM forget to build you a place. Id just as soon HE kept building on mine. smile

"Lord I thank thee that I am not as other men are.......or even this publican"

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Page 15 of 27 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 26 27

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

498 members (1badf350, 2500HD, 1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 219DW, 222ND, 50 invisible), 2,463 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,292
Posts18,505,267
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.