Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Frankly, red states ought to ban school sports at the collegiate level, in public colleges, on the grounds that it is a waste of taxpayer money.

Agree but that would pizz off the pro team owners. They like having the cost of training paid by the taxpayer.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ctsmith
Originally Posted by slumlord
3-4 tickets in Tn could earn you 12 points

12 points within 12 months could earn you 12 months of revocation

Must be pretty laid back up there.

. I've never know a woman who was/is ticket prone.

I have. And she was a LOT of fun. 😊 But eventually became a meth wh ore.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Ndbowhunter
only governor to say no to mask mandates

says this

“We could pass a law, then we could get punished, then we could face expensive litigation at taxpayer expense, and then we could lose,” Noem warned. “We’d have nothing but a participation trophy

and gets beat on it?

how quick people are to eat their own.

They expect perfection (according to their own imperfect rules). A perfect human being hasn't ever happened, except once maybe 2000 years ago.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Just have them drop their drawers in private. Twig and berries or NOT. Ain’t that fugking difficult

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by DeadHead
Didn’t sign the no trannys in girl sports bill? Tucker is grilling her right now

My take on listening to her, on Tucker, she had valid points and is in it to win it. NCAA would just say, well then, no lady's sports in SD. Needs a better fix. And college interstate chit needs to be separated from the state issues to work.

Sheesh
Hold into the hood..

Spot on....She has been on this for several years now, just needs a better bill to sign.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I'd be more concerned if she signed a bill with a poison pill.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I'd be more concerned if she signed a bill with a poison pill.

Or has a dick... 😜

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
LoLoLoL!!! Hot cowgirl just crushed y'alls dreams that she was a "rugged individual". She's a 'politician' and she'll run over your mothers to stay in political office - that's the greatest lesson she learned when she was in Washington D.C.

Politicians, BOTH Democrat and Republican, are looking out for their own neck first..............period. While I like Noem, the fact is, if she were not a good looking woman, we wouldn't know a thing about her. Sex sells.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
good grief you people , here is a woman that signed into law constitutional carry . and kept her state open and functioning all thru the scam-demic , and you all are ready to throw her under the bus for opposing one poorly written bill ?

I suppose ya all will complain because she also put a stop to the pro-dope ballot intiative ?

and I thought Tucker came off as the whiney little bitch he really is.........

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by sdgunslinger
good grief you people , here is a woman that signed into law constitutional carry . and kept her state open and functioning all thru the scam-demic , and you all are ready to throw her under the bus for opposing one poorly written bill ?

I suppose ya all will complain because she also put a stop to the pro-dope ballot intiative ?

Amen.

IC B3

C
ctsmith Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C

There is more to it than a poorly written law. If the "corrections" were not communicated before the law was sent to her, then why not? I suppose the corrections were suggested before sent to Noem, because that's the correct political play, not good to cause a commotion like we have now. The legislators sent it anyway, because its written the way they want.

CRS Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Amen.

Yep

It was a bad bill, she did not flat out veto it. She is trying to protect sports. The other option would be to get rid of all rules and make any person eligible for any sport offered. Could combine basketball, golf, tennis One multi gender competitive tryout, winners get to compete for the team. Just think of the money saved. Sarcasm off.

Arcus Venator
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A very odd Noem fact, she's had 26 traffic violations. Twenty speeding tickets, three stop sign violations, two seat belt violations and a citation for driving with no driver's license. She has also been issued six court notices for failure to appear and two arrest warrants.

That does not compute. Snakes in the head?

Assume she started driving around age 16.

34 years, give or take. 26 citations.

If she hasn't killed or crippled too many, I nominate her for a good drivers award...

"Chances Will Be Taken"

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The left says believe in the science when it came to the corona virus, but want to ignore the science that sex chromosomes designate gender. XX designates female, XY designates male. Unless they found a way to change genetics, it's a pretty simple concept.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Huntz
Well ,she did not veto the bill,she sent it back to the legislators because it was poorly written.If she would have signed it as is, NCCA could have taken her to court and beaten South Dakota every time they did.She did not fold,just used common sense.As written , it was a Trial Lawyers wet dream.She did the smart thing and got legal advice before signing.Lets see what happens before crucifying her.

Sounded like she had her sh it together to me, despite Tucker's attempt to unravel her. She had to spell it out for him multiple times.

Still the best governor IMO.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
Originally Posted by Huntz
Well ,she did not veto the bill,she sent it back to the legislators because it was poorly written.If she would have signed it as is, NCCA could have taken her to court and beaten South Dakota every time they did.She did not fold,just used common sense.As written , it was a Trial Lawyers wet dream.She did the smart thing and got legal advice before signing.Lets see what happens before crucifying her.

Sounded like she had her sh it together to me, despite Tucker's attempt to unravel her. She had to spell it out for him multiple times.

Still the best governor IMO.

This^^^^

FJB & FJT
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
She has put much more thought in this than any of us have. I believe she is waiting for the legislation to be written to benefit sports in her state. I would take her as my state governor any day. Of course my gov is a dickhead. Cuomo

NRA Life Member

"You might as well be wrong, as be right and not know it"
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
The only reason this is a national story is because the media is out to destroy her, DeSantis, and every other governor or senator they see as an heir-apparent to Trump.

Has anyone here who is criticizing her actually read the bill? Taken advice from lawyers on what the odds of a court challenge are, and the win/lose proposition of it?

She did not veto it, she sent it back under advisement for the legislature to make changes. Huge difference.

In the grand scheme of things going on in this country right now, this is meaningless. Truly. Meaningless.

But now she's "dead" as a potential presidential candidate? Open your eyes and see what the media is trying to do here.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
So, she wasted everyone’s time, by her NOT having a discussion with legislators BEFOREHAND, asking them what to put in it??? Or..... This is “political theater” to make her look “smart” by sending it back for “revisions”????

Or...... She’s just afraid of ticking off the NCAA and the Media???

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Well, it was fun while it lasted. At least we now know she's bought and paid for like most everyone else.

The OP apparently has not heard her interview with Tucker nor read the Bill. She has sent it back to a re-work, realizes the NCAA will win any lawsuit and has started a coalition of like minded states to mount a defense. She has NOT given up - only re evaluating the options to insure a successful conclusion. She pushed back against Tucker and stills defends the original premise.

And oh by the way, she never vetoed the Bill. Get it straight people - some of you are sounding like the mainstream media.

Last edited by bigwhoop; 03/23/21.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

531 members (12344mag, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 53 invisible), 1,635 guests, and 1,248 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,993
Posts18,520,267
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.