Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I would love to see every swamp rat hanging on a tree (political metaphor ) but I think some are willing to throw the baby out with the bath water...

Further weakening the gop now is like defunding the police.

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
olmike always says -- never vote for a woman , getting something for nothing is in their dna

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
You guys make me laugh. Governor Noem is being responsive to her voters, nothing more, nothing less.

"Miss Jean Louise, stand up. Your father's passin.'"
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by ol_mike
olmike always says -- never vote for a woman , getting something for nothing is in their dna

Well I’d take Owens over biden everyday

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Sounded to me like she just sent it back to be rewritten so it couldn't be litigated into coyote dust.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
I really don't care. I watched about 20 minutes of an NCAA game a day or two ago (Young man from the villages staying with us while looking for work is a fanatic).

Looked like a bunch of black guys (mostly) running back and forth for no apparent reason. .Hell, they didn't even have dogs after them.

Very boring.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
And a large number of her voters do care about NCAA basketball. Big time.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BKinSD
Super interesting thread here. Most of you have strong opinions on things you know little about...shocking. The NCAA isn't pressuring anyone including Governor Noem on this.

The pressure on her is coming from people in Sioux Falls, who think that Sioux Falls is the "Center of the World" and won't be unless they can fill the Sanford Premier Center and the Sanford Pentagon with NCAA tournaments which bring ESPN to town

So are you saying that the NCAA will boycott her state if she signs?

That would seem to be the NCAA pressuring her or am I missing something?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I'm not saying it. The Sioux Falls people are saying they're concerned about the NCAA doing that.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Super interesting thread here. Most of you have strong opinions on things you know little about...shocking. The NCAA isn't pressuring anyone including Governor Noem on this.

The pressure on her is coming from people in Sioux Falls, who think that Sioux Falls is the "Center of the World" and won't be unless they can fill the Sanford Premier Center and the Sanford Pentagon with NCAA tournaments which bring ESPN to town and puts the Sanford Centers front and center on National TV which no one watches EXCEPT the people in Sioux Falls who think that it is the "Center of the World" and require Sioux Falls to be on TV in order to confirm that bias.

Governor Noem needs votes in Sioux Falls next year to get reelected. And there you have it.

🙂

People are funny. Sioux Falls has made headlines, and national publications as to top notch medical care, quality of life, low taxes and business-friendly environment, low crime, etc. (all true) yet, listening to a local SF radio station all I hear is marketing and wanting to grow SF further.

It seems in America, we always wants to grow everything, never recognizing growing changes the character of most everything, any city, into something not as desirable. It changes.

There’s is now plenty of political, liberal-leftist thinking in Sioux Falls which used to be a nice, big town, but now is a rapidly growing small city.

There’s an old saying: “beware,..better is the enemy of good.”

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I watched her explanation. I think she is correct. She needs a coalition to be a strong presence against the woke tranny sports supporters. SD isn't big enough to take them on alone.

I like her strength. I think she is a great governor.

Gun Owners of America & NRA Life Member
https://www.facebook.com/BirdDogBunkhouse57442/
"There are a hundred things that can happen at long range and only one of them is good"
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
You're directly over the target, George.

All except the "low crime" part...Sioux Falls doesn't want anyone to know about their "little" crime problem...

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by atse
I am willing to give her a chance on this based on her past performance. Lets see how the rewritten bill comes back, and what she does with the new version. I am as conservative as they come, but a lot of people here are extremely prone to knee jerk reactions. Sometimes you need to chill out and look bigger picture. She may pull this out, and stick it to the NCAA or she may drop the ball. Just let it play out and see, and quit whining. It gets comical to see the posts of those who want to take their toys and go home every time something doesn't go their way.

This.

Yes this. I hope she is applying studies of Sun Tzu’s “The Art of War”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ctsmith
A very odd Noem fact, she's had 26 traffic violations. Twenty speeding tickets, three stop sign violations, two seat belt violations and a citation for driving with no driver's license. She has also been issued six court notices for failure to appear and two arrest warrants.

That does not compute. Snakes in the head?

Well, was a rural rancher..

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
I’ve heard her in 2 interviews
For now, I believe she’s on the right track
Hopefully she’s solid

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

All except the "low crime" part...Sioux Falls doesn't want anyone to know about their "little" crime problem...

Yes, I knew, and it’s to my point.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Let’s see, if she gets on the ticket, because of this some of you are going to throw their vote away or vote for Kamala?

Dems don’t care, they stick together with the worst. While they let the Republicans eat their own.

She knows the game...if she is that smart she stays home.

laissez les bons temps rouler
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

Yes, I knew, and it’s to my point.

It certainly is...directly to your point.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd
Originally Posted by ctsmith
A very odd Noem fact, she's had 26 traffic violations. Twenty speeding tickets, three stop sign violations, two seat belt violations and a citation for driving with no driver's license. She has also been issued six court notices for failure to appear and two arrest warrants.

That does not compute. Snakes in the head?

Well, was a rural rancher..

Could easily be me as well, lifelong farmer, lots of gravel travel and never wear a belt. I haven't had a citation in 20 plus years and could easily pull one down per week. I was pulled over twice last week...does that somehow change my conservative viewpoint? Look at Noem's record of preserving individual rights in SD, signing a bill protecting Down's Syndrome children from abortions this week, was on record in 2017 protecting male and female 4H events, lots to like about this Governor. Plenty of crackpot govs for cranky old guys to pick on without bashing Noem.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Somebody is blackmailng her.

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

622 members (160user, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 19rabbit52, 62 invisible), 2,420 guests, and 1,301 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,197
Posts18,524,088
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.