Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I try to be pragmatic. I don't believe masks do anything positive (other than allow ugly people to be more comfortable in public), but I wear them when I am forced to. IF I am only allowed to fly to see my mom in the nursing home if I have the vaccine, then I'll do it. If, however, I find a way around the requirement, I'll do whatever it takes to get around the requirement. Never underestimate the clever ways a (((lawyer))) with a strong dislike of government can get around rules (not that I am saying I'll be successful, but I'll sure give it a try).

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'd sure like to hear from Doc Rocket and his take on the vaccines.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
No COVID-19 "vaccines" for me ( never had the flu or a flu shot). I haven't had any vaccines since I was in the military many years ago other than an occasional tetanus shot.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
After careful consideration, I have decided that health care professionals such as Dr. Fauci, my family physician and pharmacists just may know more about vaccines than most folks on this site. That and having had a family member who contracted Polio as a child has led me to understand being inoculated against disease such as Smallpox, Polio, etc. carries a insignificant risk compared to the disease itself.

IC B2

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by gunswizard
How many threads on this topic will it take before the anti-vaxers STFU. It's still a free country, do as you please based upon what you believe. And I'm well aware that anti-vaxers have the right to free speech, just gets tiresome hearing their reasons for their choice. Won't influence those who choose to get the vaccine anymore than their viewpoint will change an anti-vaxer's mind.

Yes, and just how many threads will it take? People are asking this because they want answers and they are scared, I don't blame them. I wouldn't say a thing about this if it truly was a vaccine. Sure, I know they say it is.....at times.....but then they admit it is synthetic gene therapy. That is not a vaccine, plus I don't want someone experimenting with my genes that I was issued when I came to this planet. I doubt seriously if a Scientist could improve them. Then there's the fact that this "Chinese virus" was manmade and turned loose on us and you want us to accept that their gene therapy shot will work even when the test animals all died? The problem with what you are indicating is the fact that there is zero rebuttals in the Main Stream Media concerning this subject, so if there is no push back by the Media how can you make a clear choice? The information is tainted and there are lots of folks that know this. And now they are starting tell people you must get this shot or you can't travel with the possibility of this extreme going further. All this for an alleged virus that has a .001% of being fatal. Now add to all of this the fact that many people are now saying they don't trust the Government, they don't trust the Media, they don't trust big Pharma and you tell folks that have extreme doubts about the shot to STFU!
And you can add this to the equation and tell us how anyone can make a clear and concise decision whether to take the synthetic gene therapy shot or not........................GlaxoSmithKline owns Wuhan Laboratories, Glaxo owns 68% of Pfizer the Vaccine shot producer. Pfizer manages the finances of Black Rock. Black Rock owns 8% of Pfizer and 6.8% of AstraZeneca also a Covid 19 Shot producer. Black Rock has a prtnership with Thomas Reuters. Thomas Reuters created Fact Check that is used on Social Media.
This is just a partial of who owns who.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by outahere
After careful consideration, I have decided that health care professionals such as Dr. Fauci, my family physician and pharmacists just may know more about vaccines than most folks on this site. That and having had a family member who contracted Polio as a child has led me to understand being inoculated against disease such as Smallpox, Polio, etc. carries a insignificant risk compared to the disease itself.

Are you seriously comparing covid to polio and smallpox?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Originally Posted by outahere

Are you seriously comparing covid to polio and smallpox?

Are you seriously comparing the testing done on polio and smallpox vaccines(FDA Approved) and The Corona Vaccine(FDA Authorized Emergency Use)????

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by K22
GlaxoSmithKline owns Wuhan Laboratories, Glaxo owns 68% of Pfizer the Vaccine shot producer. Pfizer manages the finances of Black Rock. Black Rock owns 8% of Pfizer and 6.8% of AstraZeneca also a Covid 19 Shot producer. Black Rock has a prtnership with Thomas Reuters. Thomas Reuters created Fact Check that is used on Social Media.

Glaxo doesn’t own Wuhan lab.
Glaxo doesn’t own 68% of Pfizer.
Phizer does not manage the finances of Black Rock.
Black Rock does own ~ 8% of Pfizer.

Where does this [bleep] come from? These are easily verifiable statements; why do we feel the need to propagate bullshit?
That is something we excoriate the left for doing; so why do we feel it is ok to do the same?

Last edited by AKwolverine; 03/23/21. Reason: Added quote
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
"health care professionals such as Dr. Fauci, my family physician and pharmacists"

Fauci is only a professional in his mind. He's in the drug business just like the pharmacists are. If your family physician is part of a clinic that has a lot of physicians part of their job appraisal is the number of drugs they prescribe, how many lab tests they order and how many vaccines they give. My physician told me they are under a lot of pressure to meet the goals that are set for them.

Last edited by victoro; 03/23/21.
IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I got the Moderna shot 3 weeks ago and I still feel sick. Fatigue and depression.
It is not as bad as it was 2 weeks ago, but still bad.

I won't get the second shot and I wish I hadn't gotten the first one.

I never get the flu shot. In the summer they have to predict which species of flu will hit us and they make a vaccine for that type of flu. Half the time they guess wrong and the shot is useless.
I did get the two shingles shots.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This is long but worth it. I got more understanding about how the shots were introduced and potential fails involved making everyone participate in phase 3 trials.

I'm leaning into the NO camp.

covid

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
The Covid “vaccines” are NOT vaccines. They modify your Genes/DNA. It is a mRNA cellular level modification that can’t be reversed. Our DNA structure is what makes us human, and these shots are an attempt to change that and also destroy our immune system. They will give you an auto-immune disorder somewhat like AIDS. Not only have many thousands of people already died from the shots, but MANY more will die in the long term. My nurse at the VA told me she will never take the jab, because her 35yr old cousin (perfectly healthy) became sick and died just days after getting the jab. Bill Gates is not a scientist, much less an MD. Fauci is a fraud. The CDC is privately owned. Vaccine manufacturers cannot be sued (thanks to congressional bill passed). My middle son became autistic after a MMR vaccine that my ex insisted on. Do your research folks. Once you take the jab, it’s kind of like a bullet that leaves the barrel; you can’t take it back...

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by K22
GlaxoSmithKline owns Wuhan Laboratories, Glaxo owns 68% of Pfizer the Vaccine shot producer. Pfizer manages the finances of Black Rock. Black Rock owns 8% of Pfizer and 6.8% of AstraZeneca also a Covid 19 Shot producer. Black Rock has a prtnership with Thomas Reuters. Thomas Reuters created Fact Check that is used on Social Media.

Glaxo doesn’t own Wuhan lab.
Glaxo doesn’t own 68% of Pfizer.
Phizer does not manage the finances of Black Rock.
Black Rock does own ~ 8% of Pfizer.

Where does this [bleep] come from? These are easily verifiable statements; why do we feel the need to propagate bullshit?
That is something we excoriate the left for doing; so why do we feel it is ok to do the same?

Really? Who says, Reuters or snopes.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Remsen
I try to be pragmatic. I don't believe masks do anything positive (other than allow ugly people to be more comfortable in public), but I wear them when I am forced to. IF I am only allowed to fly to see my mom in the nursing home if I have the vaccine, then I'll do it. If, however, I find a way around the requirement, I'll do whatever it takes to get around the requirement. Never underestimate the clever ways a (((lawyer))) with a strong dislike of government can get around rules (not that I am saying I'll be successful, but I'll sure give it a try).

Please share your work around when you figure it out!

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

Second Moderna jab on 3 March. Fully vaccinated and very happy.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Getting my second shot tomorrow. No issues with the first one.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
The Covid “vaccines” are NOT vaccines. They modify your Genes/DNA. It is a mRNA cellular level modification that can’t be reversed. Our DNA structure is what makes us human, and these shots are an attempt to change that and also destroy our immune system. They will give you an auto-immune disorder somewhat like AIDS. Not only have many thousands of people already died from the shots, but MANY more will die in the long term. My nurse at the VA told me she will never take the jab, because her 35yr old cousin (perfectly healthy) became sick and died just days after getting the jab. Bill Gates is not a scientist, much less an MD. Fauci is a fraud. The CDC is privately owned. Vaccine manufacturers cannot be sued (thanks to congressional bill passed). My middle son became autistic after a MMR vaccine that my ex insisted on. Do your research folks. Once you take the jab, it’s kind of like a bullet that leaves the barrel; you can’t take it back...

And this schit makes me a “no”.....

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
You're next level crazy. Did Q tell you all this?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by chesterwy
The unfortunate thing is, if you want to travel (over even state lines) I’d bet it going to be a requirement. Check stations at every border “I need to see your papers”

Some States have thousands of cars coming in by the hour, and they are going to stop them and ask for papers..some States you cross into at 70MPH and they are going to slow it down for papers.

Some have a strange reality.

laissez les bons temps rouler
Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

524 members (06hunter59, 1badf350, 204guy, 1Longbow, 1OntarioJim, 12344mag, 59 invisible), 2,368 guests, and 1,205 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,304
Posts18,487,128
Members73,968
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.