Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I got the Moderna 3 weeks ago. Since then I have been suffering from fatigue and depression. Plus minor flu symptons.

I am no stranger to pain and suffering. Knocked out 2 teeth playing high school football. Knocked them out again 15 years later in a bad hang glider landing.
Got 38 stitches left thigh in a chain saw mishap. Fractured the right femur in a logging accident and after 18 months on crutches, wound up with total knee replacement.
Got 138 stitches in the forehead, at age 15, when I took out the windshield of an Olds 98 in a head on crash. Fractured the left ankle playing soccer in college.
I am just getting warmed up I could go on for several paragraphs.

These Moderna side effects are bad and I just can't shake them. I am lined up to take the second shot on Friday.
No way I am taking that second shot.

If I had known how bad it was going to be I never would have taken that shot.

God bless and be with and heal and protect you, Mr Simon. You have guts and truth and everlasting life if you so choose. Sorry to hear of your troubles and have no fear. Praying for you here and HE will never forsake you. Never. No matter what you go through. HE is there for YOU. HE gave HIS son JESUS CHRIST for you, no matter the trials and tribulations you go through.

HE gives you life everlasting.

šŸ‘

GB1

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
10-roger on katies moss, Famous Grouse is scotch, a 3 dollar apple is any apple you cover with peanut butter.

Trump Won!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Did you ever get tested for anything else?

If not, how do you know it is the result of the vaccine?

Correlation is not necessarily causation.

Hope you feel better.

Lots of people ask that.

I can understand how pissed off they get when they get a serious drug with death as a possibility and are told it can't be that shot you just got.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Never got to try the Grouse, gave it all up a long time ago.

I don't do PB.

Now caramel on an apple ain't so bad, just messy pain to eat.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If you catch covid you have a 96% chance of not being hospitalized. In my county. Salt lake. You have a 0.09% chance of death. About the same as drowning at some point in your life. Is getting the vaccine really worth it with those chances?

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I hope you start feeling better soon, I truly do!

With all the information out there as well as the fact that this entire thing is a joke, actually itā€™s a crime against humanity, I donā€™t think that you can say you didnā€™t know this could happen. Nobody thatā€™s been on the campfire can say that the topic hasnā€™t been beaten to death here but it has allowed us many resources to get informed. I guess it comes down to whether one trusts this government or not. I donā€™t so therefore I look at the government sources with a suspicious eye and well vetted and corroborated information....not Fauci or Cuomo Nothing surrounding this epic lie known as COVID-19 is trustworthy. I damn sure wouldnā€™t have the liars inject me with their bullshit serum. Iā€™ve heard from very few that experienced no side effects so I donā€™t understand the fear around a more virulent seasonal cold that has a death rate of .004%?

Maybe after years and proper trials have accounted for enough data to prove itā€™s safe only then would I begrudgingly consider it.....if I had cormorbidities.

I hope you start feeling better soon. You might research Ivermectin. Good luck.....we donā€™t wanna see Greta Thuneberg lose her only fan. šŸ˜‚

ļæ½Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.ļæ½ ļæ½General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~MolɔĢ€Ėn LabĆ© SkĆ½la~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Hope you feel better.

Lots of people ask that.

I can understand how pissed off they get when they get a serious drug with death as a possibility and are told it can't be that shot you just got.

Dude,

I changed the oil on the car once.

The next week the transmission went out.

Maybe I shouldn't change the oil?

You're pretty naive if you think a person who gets ANY vaccine, then gets some sort of illness, should just attribute it to the vaccine, without being tested for other causes.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G

I don't do PB.

10-foe, told bud i liked the 1.75L of Grouse he gave me a few weeks back, that awipe left another bottle on the ice chest by the door yesterday, homemade PB is king Valsdad, about my sweet limit, no can do caramel.

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Got the second this morning. Feel a little feverish now, but otherwise no issues. Will see if I have the morning walk in me tomorrow. First one made the left shoulder a little sore for about 24 hours.

At least in a few days, I should be sterile.

1Minute
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Ace, that wasn't good, man. Truth but.

God bless you and Simon. And please LORD, me too.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 1minute
Got the second this morning. Feel a little feverish now, but otherwise no issues. Will see if I have the morning walk in me tomorrow. First one made the left shoulder a little sore for about 24 hours.

At least in a few days, I should be sterile.

Sterile is dead. GOD be with you too

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I don't do PB.

Im getting annoyed that food bank never has crunchy peanut butter. They cater to yuck-moufs with that creamy jive.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gunner500

I don't do PB.

10-foe, told bud i liked the 1.75L of Grouse he gave me a few weeks back, that awipe left another bottle on the ice chest by the door yesterday, homemade PB is king Valsdad, about my sweet limit, no can do caramel.

Since a kid I have not been able to tolerate the taste of anything "peanut". I can't count the number of jelly sandwiches that were ruined because someone else in the family made a PB&J and didn't wipe off the knife at least before sticking it in the jelly jar, leaving remnants for me.

I've told my wife I find PB so revolting (because of the ruint sammies???) that if this was 1951 instead of 2021 I would not let her cross the threshold of my house with a jar of that stuff in the grocery bags. She looks at me and laughs.

Hold into the peanut butter?

In it is contentment

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Look, guys. The issue isnt necessarily the here and now. Those with the Rna schiet are MORE susceptible to Bill Gates and Wuhan strains that are designed to circumvent it. The plan is to set you up for future infectious strain catastrophe.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/23/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
To hear you pussies complain. Imagine if you really got sick...like ICU sick. My wife had the Moderna, I had Pfizer....my one lunged nam vet dad had Pfizer and my crippled mother had Moderna. You know what...we live to talk about it.

Man up. Shots arnt fun. Vents are far less fun.

I honestly wonder...those that are having trouble with the vaccine...do you stop and think about how you would handle the actual virus?

To the OP...I truly hope you feel better. Being sick is no fun. Be smart...follow through. Being dead is less fun

GOD Bless America
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx
The plan is to set you up for future infectious strain catastrophe.

In the not very distant future!

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Hope you feel better.

Lots of people ask that.

Dude,

You're pretty naive if you think a person who gets ANY vaccine, then gets some sort of illness, should just attribute it to the vaccine, without being tested for other causes.

I had a family member get one of those damned shots against my advice and warning. Next thing this healthy strong woman got was brain damage that turned her into a vegetable needing complete care for years.
I actually have sobs tell me it could not have been caused by the vaccine.

T
TCK Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
If memory serves, a lot of us got Polio , TB, and Tetanus shots as kids.
None of us got Polio, TB, Tetanus as a result or even a mild case.
And I know some of the early Polio stuff was bad. back in the 50's.
This Covid "vaccine" just doesn't pass the critical thinking test.
However if it makes somebody feel better about themselves.
Sorry you are not feeling well, hope it passes soon.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
Burger King and Jersey Mikes laid me up more than them two shots.

For now, anyway. I hope there are no other side effects.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Hope you feel better.

Lots of people ask that.

Dude,

I had a family member get one of those damned shots against my advice and warning. Next thing this healthy strong woman got was brain damage that turned her into a vegetable needing complete care for years.
I actually have sobs tell me it could not have been caused by the vaccine.

Terrible about your family member.

Did anyone check for any other causes?

I was a seemingly healthy "old person" last summer. Walked all the time, hard work around the house. Started getting some chest pains. Had EKG and blood work done, no sign of heart issues with those tests. Also had an upper endoscopy by the local general surgeon. Found gastritis, had the balloon thing done to stretch the esophagus. All is well for a few weeks while waiting for appointments with an actual gastroenterologist and cardiologist, just in case. Cardiologist sets up stress test, shows some lack of flow to one area of my heart.

Long story short, after they went in through my wrist to look, they found two blockages in my right coronary artery. One 90% and the other 99%.

Had I died before getting the two stents placed, and before they had gotten in there to look, some might have assumed I had a ruptured esophagus or some such as I had never experienced anything other than some 'chest pain" and they'd found a possible cause for that.

All I've said, and I'll repeat it. Correlation is not causation.

Someone gets a shot and really bad scheidt happens, unless tested there is no way to be sure the shot was the cause.

Millions have now had the shot, the super majority without any serious side effects such as your relative. Or the ones folks are always referring too. The overwhelming majority of those I know who have had the shots available here have no side effects other than a sore arm. Matter of fact, I've only had one person say they were affected for more than a day.

Again, sorry about your family member, and if as you say "sobs tell me it could not have been caused by the vaccine", you may want to schedule further tests..................because without testing one will never know if it was caused by the vaccine, and blood clot, or a brain parasite that's gone undetected.

In it is contentment

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

54 members (14idaho, 3dtestify, 6mmCreedmoor, 10gaugemag, 406_SBC, 10 invisible), 1,665 guests, and 763 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,726
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.