Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 15 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 14 15
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
CALLING Dr. George_De_Vries_3rd CODE BLUE CODE BLUE CALLING Doctor......

HEY DOCTOR, DO YOU WANT MORE PROOF IVERMECTIN WORKS? (Screaming from the top of a 14K in Colorado)

How about I give you real-time Meta Analysis from 46 studies.

Is a real-time Meta Analysis of 46 studies good enough to prove IVERMECTIN saves lives, doctor, sir?

https://ivmmeta.com/

There it is at YOUR FEET doctor, sir.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Minutes from death, and Ivermectin did nothing, right doctor George?

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
You can't stop the truth about IVERMECTIN saving lives, and keep the murdering medical industry in hiding any longer.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Elk, sir, relax and take a deep breath; maybe even try to get some sleep. Your stress levels are too high affecting your reading comprehension.

I just posted a link to an article that claimed the doses of Ivermectin needed to prevent viral replication were much higher than the doses needed for the approved used of the drug. And that the side effects then might not be good.

And this was in response to Jag’s post on ivermectin.

My comment was “there is no consensus on the use of this drug.” Didn’t say it was true or false.

I have posted quite often here that this year of COVID has been a year of confusion, misinformation, and a lack of consensus.

Last edited by George_De_Vries_3rd; 03/24/21.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I'm a pharmacist. I've seen no real problems from the folks I've given a shot to, but my wife and I will likely not get it.

IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Matthew 24:24 - Beware of False Christs. April 11, 2020. 6 Views. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; so that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. – Matthew 24:24.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I had the first, due for the second (Pfizer).

I got hi risk relatives I want to visit this summer.

Everything’s a gamble.

This is one thing I don't understand.

If they get the shots, what's the problem? Even if you do not.

The presumption upon getting the vaccine is that it works.

If we were talking smallpox or even the flu you’d have no question about the vaccine, people get shots for contagious diseases.

This virus has killed two people known to me, both men in their fifties, neither with risk factors that I’m aware of.

I have a cousin who is so fragile with medical conditions he ain’t hardly left the house in a year on account of the virus, and my mom is 89. So ya I’m gonna get the shots.

Could the shots mess me up in the future? Possibly, but then I’m just this minute gonna take off in the dark for an hour on a bicycle to work alongside the morning rush.

Everything involves risk.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
would be interesting to compare how many IQ points below 100 the people who refuse the vaccine are.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
would be interesting to compare how many IQ points below 100 the people who refuse the vaccine are.

Lol, you keep believing everything Don Lemon crams up your azz.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H

The % of deaths from Covid aren’t much different than the death percentage from the vaccine, yet all the scaredy-cats run from the virus to the vaccine.

Dead is dead.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Plant..

First off your accusation of hospitals milking the insurance companies for money, by sending patients home on purpose early is a lie. A lie spoken by someone who believes everything they want to believe. Or someone out of touch with reality or by someone with an agenda. Matters little, a lie.

Next, you can post an article about supposed meta analysis studies re ivermectin. Great, now post those actual studies. When they conduct studies and arrive at definitive results, they publish them in respected medical communities. You have only posted an article that mentioned studies. It would do much for your credibility, which at this time is little, to post your many claimed “meta-analysis” studies. Which will tell us the number of participants, the cure rate, adverse events, dosing and how the study was implemented. Let’s see them, and where were they published.

The internet is flooded with articles placed there by plants. And only fools believe every one. Posting up your actual studies, where they were conducted, population by age, health of the participants, conclusions and where it was published is the only way your claim can have any validity.

For the record, I posted one that showed no ivermectin benefit..

And finally, even ignoring the above as not being relevant, here in Pittsburgh the hospitals are curing Covid, in the high 90 percentile, without an off the record use of a ivermectin. And the indications are that is the same in all hospitals. So where does ivermectin fit in as the wonder cure.

Off the record usage is not uncommon. However, there are basically two criteria for that to occur. One, enough valid studies and results for justification....and as a last resort. As of now ivermectin doesn’t qualify on the first and would rarely on the second.

As of now no on getting the shot. Not because I fear the shots, but have my own reasons. Reasons that may not apply to others and then should be kept to myself. Will I get one in the future? Good chance, depending on how the story ends.

Last edited by battue; 03/24/21.

laissez les bons temps rouler
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by HitnRun

The % of deaths from Covid aren’t much different than the death percentage from the vaccine, yet all the scaredy-cats run from the virus to the vaccine.

Dead is dead.

Huh??? Over 80 million people have had at least one dose of a COVID vaccine with 44 million having received both shots. That's more people than have tested positive for the virus. Where are the 1/2 million people dead from having taken the vaccine? You are afraid of the vaccine yet you call those who have had the shot the scared ones. Someone has to be the first one to charge up the hill to take on the enemy. Some would call them stupid others would call them brave. Some choose to cower in their fox hole and wait while others take the risk to try to bring this country back to some level of normalcy.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by cooper57m

Dead is dead.

Huh??? Over 80 million people have had at least one dose of a COVID vaccine with 44 million having received both shots. That's more people than have tested positive for the virus. Where are the 1/2 million people dead from having taken the vaccine? You are afraid of the vaccine yet you call those who have had the shot the scared ones. Someone has to be the first one to charge up the hill to take on the enemy. Some would call them stupid others would call them brave. You cower in your fox hole and wait while others take the risk to try to bring this country back to some level of normalcy.

Don’t ask Hank Aaron or Marvin Hagler what they think. Go get your vaccine and shut up. I ain’t afraid of it, Covid or vaccine. You are the scaredy-cat.

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
No shot here.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Well you sure quoted lots of facts and put me in my place - - - NOT! On the contrary, I'm not afraid of either COVID or the shot (which I've already had). During the whole COVID thing I've been out shooting skeet and trap with friends, actually shaking hands, eating at restaurants and delis that allow it, going shopping and only wearing a mask at those places that require it. The reason I took the shot was for all of us to have a chance to return to normal. I'm tired of living 1/2 a life, not being able to visit my elderly mother or my young grand nieces and nephews. I'm tired of not being able to play out anywhere in my band. I want to see live music and theater again. For the chance of doing all that, I took the 1st shot and will take another. Not out of fear but out a desire to live a full life again. Understand?? Probably not.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by cooper57m
Well you sure quoted lots of facts and put me in my place - - - NOT! On the contrary, I'm not afraid of either COVID or the shot (which I've already had). During the whole COVID thing I've been out shooting skeet and trap with friends, actually shaking hands, eating at restaurants and delis that allow it, going shopping and only wearing a mask at those places that require it. The reason I took the shot was for all of us to have a chance to return to normal. I'm tired of living 1/2 a life, not being able to visit my elderly mother or my young grand nieces and nephews. I'm tired of not being able to play out anywhere in my band. I want to see live music and theater again. For the chance of doing all that, I took the 1st shot and will take another. Not out of fear but out a desire to live a full life again. Understand?? Probably not.

Bla bla bla. I didn’t get a shot for the same reasons.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by WYcoyote

Everything’s a gamble.

This is one thing I don't understand.

If they get the shots, what's the problem? Even if you do not.

MSM/establishment brainwashing has caused the population at large to accept two contradictory positions simultaneously, i.e., 1) I need the shot to be safe from those who carry the disease, and 2) those who will not get the shot (and are therefore potential carriers of the disease) are selfishly endangering those of us who did the "right thing" and got ours.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Everything’s a gamble.

So, if you get the vaccine and visit your high risk relatives and are positive with Covid, does that keep them from getting it??

In fact, assuming everything is as the establishment claims, if you get the shot, you are no less likely to contract COVID. It's just that if you do, you will have less severe, and less life threatening, symptoms. That means that you become an even more dangerous carrier and transmitter of the disease, since you may be asymptomatic while you're contagious. So, with the shot, you are a greater danger to your elderly parents than if you didn't get them. And that's assuming that what they tell us about it is accurate, i.e., that's the best case scenario.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Bla bla bla. I didn’t get a shot for the same reasons.

Blah, blah, blah, yourself. If you are capable, please try to explain how your not taking the vaccine will lead to opening up our country and normalcy. Any return to normalcy will come from either the virus magically disappearing (which doesn't seem likely) or from the majority of people taking a vaccine and making the country safer for those who are too scared. We'll let you know when it's safe to come out of your foxhole.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
As of now, my bride nor I plan to get "the shot".

I do think that in the near future a person will have the show shot papers, so to speak, to fly on an airline, go to a public school, and a host of other things.

Black Cows Matter!
Page 10 of 15 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

471 members (1lessdog, 160user, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 1lesfox, 42 invisible), 1,858 guests, and 1,174 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,754
Posts18,495,429
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.