Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
My ex-wife was a teacher. I can't even begin to tell you how typical that response by the teacher and administration is.

You need to put on your thinking hat and craft a way to make it "their" problem, too. You want your persona to be completely non-aggressive, or you'll be forever painted as the bad guy. Probably something along the lines of exposure and risk for failure to take / lack of action and the repercussions they "may" face.

Schitty situation.

Good luck.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH

G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G

i/'m going to go ahead and answer your question. yes, in my opinion it is a little bit weird. it irks me even more that they are familiar with this kid as it seems he has a history of bullying other kids, and im not really keen on the sgeneric answer of " we are aware of the situation and are monitoring it"

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk
WTF is a man doing teaching kindergarten anyway? That was my first thought.

As for handling things, you aren't inserting yourself into this, you were inserted by the school when you were contacted about the incident. A private meeting between you, the teacher, and the principal is in order to discuss the teacher's behavior. If he's going to lie about this, what else will he lie about?

A man who lies about simple things involving small children should not be around them in a position of authority, in my opinion.

I had that same thought. my impression of this guy is he is very childish, acts like a kid... big guages in his ears. my wife gets a bad vibe from him. i havent been around him enough to really judge him, but first impression is he aint a winner. and i said the same thing..wtf kind of guy wants to teach kindergarten

Gauges?
big disks inserted in holes where the cartilage is cut out of the ear lobe

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by local_dirt
My ex-wife was a teacher. I can't even begin to tell you how typical that response by the teacher and administration is.

You need to put on your thinking hat and craft a way to make it "their" problem, too. You want your persona to be completely non-aggressive, or you'll be forever painted as the bad guy. Probably something along the lines of exposure and risk for failure to take / lack of action and the repercussions they "may" face.

Schitty situation.

Good luck.

i'm going to do just that and work up an interview card just like id be sitting down with a suspect, I will turn their words back on them using the facts at hand and get them to trip up in thir own stories

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

As for handling things, you aren't inserting yourself into this, you were inserted by the school when you were contacted about the incident. A private meeting between you, the teacher, and the principal is in order to discuss the teacher's behavior. If he's going to lie about this, what else will he lie about?

A man who lies about simple things involving small children should not be around them in a position of authority, in my opinion.

I had that same thought. my impression of this guy is he is very childish, acts like a kid... big guages in his ears. my wife gets a bad vibe from him. i havent been around him enough to really judge him, but first impression is he aint a winner. and i said the same thing..wtf kind of guy wants to teach kindergarten

Gauges?

Holy schitt. Really? The Principal is probably no rocket scientist. That sounds like a bad hire.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by mark shubert
I would ask for the sit-down with the principal and teacher -
then ask "Should I have my attorney attend?"

At any discussion with the school officials, I (personally) would keep my hands in my pockets. (Keep myself from getting physical)
I've been dragged/herded out of "meetings" more than once by "The Warden", when my hands came out of my pockets. smile Saved me a bunch of money, and other troubles over the years.

I'll be professional, i'm wll versed in using others' words against them. i'm not sure I will need m Attonrey at this meeting but will have his card with me should they decide to escalate, i will simply slide it forward and tell them any further communication can go through him.

th teacher needs to answer for calling her a liar. as well as seemingly not taking the issue serious. and frankly I want him to answer those questons my way

Document what happened and document your meeting with the guidance counselor ID'ing the bully and what the guidance counselor said. And add the teacher's indifference to this very serious matter. Send an email to everyone in authority in the school admin. They hate liability and they have been notified in writing and its documented. They could care less about verbal notification and will deny everything. good luck

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Meet with the principal and teacher at the same time. Send an email to both regarding your concerns, push for the meeting to be immediately after school so it messes up phagboy teacher’s afternoon plans of going to the Y.

Also copy the director of schools, and your county commissioner on the email.

They love that.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
Originally Posted by HitnRun
You might want to go back to school yourself. Paragraphs and spelling are a big part of writing.

WTF? The man asks for help and this is what you trouble yourself to write?

What you don’t seem to understand is that schools and society have become meaningless and irrelevant. 50 years ago, the father would go to the school and settle the issue in about 10 minutes with the teacher.

Today we have deteriorated to talking about our personal lives on an open forum with people we never met, hoping to find resolution to a situation better handled alone.

Wash your laundry in public and someone will see your underwear.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G

Gauges?

Holy schitt. Really? The Principal is probably no rocket scientist. That sounds like a bad hire.

the Principal is actually a really really good guy, in fact he was my football coach all through High School. he has no say in the hiring... thats the school board ,a dthe chair of the personnel committee is a raging liberal whore

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
April 1 is not till next week!

#whymillennialsshouldn’tbreed

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G

Gauges?

the Principal is actually a really really good guy, in fact he was my football coach all through High School. he has no say in the hiring... thats the school board ,a dthe chair of the personnel committee is a raging liberal whore
Originally Posted by slumlord
Meet with the principal and teacher at the same time. Send an email to both regarding your concerns, push for the meeting to be immediately after school so it messes up phagboy teacher’s afternoon plans of going to the Y.

Also copy the director of schools, and your county commissioner on the email.

They love that.
thats a good idea, Im also going to CC our chief of police as well

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
We have what I think is a large, bloated school system. About 35 schools.

I discovered there is also a fat cat in our admin calls herself the “accountability director”

She is a problems solver on the human resources side, being lied to the phone and being told your kid is a liar would summon a phone to such a person if they exist in your system.

I learned that that person is like the “oh fouck, the parent called the AD” type person.

I actually went over and met with her when my daughter wrote a paper about US Grant being drunk and the teacher thought I had influence on the hit job. LOL

went in humble, played the dumb country,humble type on a Colombo fact finding missing. The day I went, they were having a Halloween office party. The ole gal was dressed as the wicked witch of the west. unbelievable

The school and that teacher were super kiss ass after that meeting. 😂

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Simple next step: tell the counselor what the teacher said, let the counselor "inform" the teacher to set them straight. Document, via email, with the school admin, CC the counselor, about that conversation, so everyone above the teacher is now read in and on the same page. If the teacher was simply wrong, problem solved, if the teacher was covering his ass, it's called out.

Yes, your daughter has the right, and responsibility, to defend herself.

Last edited by Bob_H_in_NH; 03/24/21.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I understand our woderful schools don't even teach spelling, sentence structure, or proper use of capital letters.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by slumlord
We have what I think is a large, bloated school system. About 35 schools.

I discovered there is also a fat cat in our admin calls herself the “accountability director”

She is a problems solver on the human resources side, being lied to the phone and being told your kid is a liar would summon a phone to such a person if they exist in your system.

I learned that that person is like the “oh fouck, the parent called the AD” type person.

I actually went over and met with her when my daughter wrote a paper about US Grant being drunk and the teacher thought I had influence on the hit job. LOL

went in humble, played the dumb country,humble type on a Colombo fact finding missing. The day I went, they were having a Halloween office party. The ole gal was dressed as the wicked witch of the west. unbelievable

The school and that teacher were super kiss ass after that meeting. 😂

our entire district totals 4 buildings, with one of them being the administration building.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Blessings as you navigate this situation. I would add, what do you plan on doing if the bully tells his dad a sob story about how he is being singled out, and that your daughter is lying to get him in trouble? What if said dad is convinced that your daughter is lying, and you are convinced the bully is lying? Then what? In your mind is there a way of reconciliation, or will it come to blows? I am not at all saying your daughter is wrong, kudos for talking with her and feeling her out as to what is going on. But i have learned that bullies often are not that bad in their own minds, and they can easily convince themselves that they are not the problem. Once they do that, it is easy for them to play the victim......just thinking here.

......the occasional hunter wielding a hopelessly inaccurate rifle, living by the fantastical rule that this cartridge can deliver the goods, regardless of shot placement or rifle accuracy. The correct term for this is minute of ego.
G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Jevyod
Blessings as you navigate this situation. I would add, what do you plan on doing if the bully tells his dad a sob story about how he is being singled out, and that your daughter is lying to get him in trouble? What if said dad is convinced that your daughter is lying, and you are convinced the bully is lying? Then what? In your mind is there a way of reconciliation, or will it come to blows? I am not at all saying your daughter is wrong, kudos for talking with her and feeling her out as to what is going on. But i have learned that bullies often are not that bad in their own minds, and they can easily convince themselves that they are not the problem. Once they do that, it is easy for them to play the victim......just thinking here.

you have a valid point. However, as the guidance councilor stated they have had numerous issues with this kid in the past bullying, and I doubt tehre is a dad in the equation, atleast not oustide of prison, and far more likely just a fat slob welfare rat of a mother. Right now my bigger issue is with the teacher calling my kid a liar and seemingly dismissing the accusation that she is infact being bullied, and not it seriously

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
One part of the problem with bullying is that too many people who approve of kids being bullies, saying that it is all just a part of kids being kids. These people were (and probably still are) a-hole bullies themselves.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
If they are let to get away with it, kids will be as mean as Adolf Hitler.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by wabigoon
If they are let to get away with it, kids will be as mean as Adolf Hitler.

Especially girls.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 160user, 1936M71, 007FJ, 66 invisible), 2,460 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,445
Posts18,489,603
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.