Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

Elk, sir, relax and take a deep breath; maybe even try to get some sleep. Your stress levels are too high affecting your reading comprehension.

I just posted a link to an article that claimed the doses of Ivermectin needed to prevent viral replication were much higher than the doses needed for the approved used of the drug. And that the side effects then might not be good.

And this was in response to Jag’s post on ivermectin.

My comment was “there is no consensus on the use of this drug.” Didn’t say it was true or false.

I have posted quite often here that this year of COVID has been a year of confusion, misinformation, and a lack of consensus.

The theory behind the effectiveness of Ivermectin has nothing to do with killing the virus. It treats the life threatening symptoms of COVID.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Would be interesting to compare how many IQ points below 100 the people who refuse the vaccine are.

Odd, I had assumed the opposite, i.e., that those who don't merely passively accept the word of authority figures on the MSM are the ones who tend to do their own research (a mark of high IQ) and decide against the vaccine.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
One more time, we vaccinate cattle for a reason.

Does your dog have all the shots?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wabigoon

We vaccinate cattle & dogs because they are cheap and don't live very long.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
But that wasn’t what the article was discussing as the danger. It wasn’t and I wasn’t making a point about how it works.

Nor did I make the remark about “IQ points”. 😉

And I’ll add: I wouldn’t disparage by low IQ folks who decide not to get the vaxx or who are on the fence about it as a good number of front line health care providers are undecided.

Last edited by George_De_Vries_3rd; 03/24/21.
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Most of that is BS, non-scientific, too. There are a few vaccines your dog needs early in life to protect them against some really bad stuff like Parvo virus and Rabies, but the constant boosters throughout life are entirely useless to the dog, and only expose them to needless cancer risk. Once a dog is immune, that lasts a lifetime.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We can thank anti-vaxers for the BIG return of so many diseases, measles, mumps, and my favorite, tuberculosis.

Now we can thank them for allowing Covid to just mutate and mutate...Bloody idiots think they know better than 10,000 PhD's. Now THAT's hubris.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
For the Ivermectin gang,...There is even a subset in there for you...You want to encourage others to go down to the farm store and self treat flne...For those who are considering doing so....give some consideration to how the real Docs get it done...Last review as of 2.13.21...These are the sob's doing their best to send people home whole and not pulling [bleep] out of their own bias bag.

https://www.idsociety.org/practice-guideline/covid-19-guideline-treatment-and-management/#toc-14

I'll save you some search time...They are not against it, but they need valid clinical trials to recommend it, before replacing other proven regimes.

"Conclusions and research needs for this recommendation
The guideline panel suggests against ivermectin for the treatment of hospitalized patients with COVID-19, unless in the context of a clinical trial. The guideline panel suggests against ivermectin for the treatment of outpatients with COVID-19, unless in the context of a clinical trial. Well-designed, adequately powered, and well-executed clinical trials are needed to inform decisions on treating COVID-19 with ivermectin (Table s2)."

Last edited by battue; 03/24/21.

laissez les bons temps rouler
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If it was only a case of the anti-vaxers paying the price, I wouldn't mind at all. Let Darwin do his thing. But unfortunately they're becoming incubators for new strains of the virus that can infect the normal/rational people.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by cooper57m
Originally Posted by HitnRun
Bla bla bla. I didn’t get a shot for the same reasons.

Blah, blah, blah, yourself. If you are capable, please try to explain how your not taking the vaccine will lead to opening up our country and normalcy. Any return to normalcy will come from either the virus magically disappearing (which doesn't seem likely) or from the majority of people taking a vaccine and making the country safer for those who are too scared. We'll let you know when it's safe to come out of your foxhole.

You’re in the foxhole all scared and everything. I’m not scared, I am exposing the virus to everyone.

I am not afraid of living, you are afraid of dying.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
IC B3

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
i still don't see how getting the shot helps the community. There is an excellent chance that if you get the shot, and survive, then your immune response will better prevent severe symptoms. In the case of elderly or those with co-morbidities, the chances are good for saving their lives. These are subjective outcomes. Not sure how that offers protection to the community at large, although keeping others safe is the current media mantra, and they are getting it from somewhere.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Plus, given the unknowns, a young person should never get the shot IMHO

I have borderline co-morbidities so it's kind of a close call

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by battue
Plant..

First off your accusation of hospitals milking the insurance companies for money, by sending patients home on purpose early is a lie. A lie spoken by someone who believes everything they want to believe. Or someone out of touch with reality or by someone with an agenda. Matters little, a lie.

Next, you can post an article about supposed meta analysis studies re ivermectin. Great, now post those actual studies. When they conduct studies and arrive at definitive results, they publish them in respected medical communities. You have only posted an article that mentioned studies. It would do much for your credibility, which at this time is little, to post your many claimed “meta-analysis” studies. Which will tell us the number of participants, the cure rate, adverse events, dosing and how the study was implemented. Let’s see them, and where were they published.

The internet is flooded with articles placed there by plants. And only fools believe every one. Posting up your actual studies, where they were conducted, population by age, health of the participants, conclusions and where it was published is the only way your claim can have any validity.

For the record, I posted one that showed no ivermectin benefit..

And finally, even ignoring the above as not being relevant, here in Pittsburgh the hospitals are curing Covid, in the high 90 percentile, without an off the record use of a ivermectin. And the indications are that is the same in all hospitals. So where does ivermectin fit in as the wonder cure.

Off the record usage is not uncommon. However, there are basically two criteria for that to occur. One, enough valid studies and results for justification....and as a last resort. As of now ivermectin doesn’t qualify on the first and would rarely on the second.

As of now no on getting the shot. Not because I fear the shots, but have my own reasons. Reasons that may not apply to others and then should be kept to myself. Will I get one in the future? Good chance, depending on how the story ends.

Thanks for showing everyone here you are nothing but a foaming at the mouth commie full of lies, and fail to post the first link to refute any of the facts I just posted in the numerous above postings. STRIKE ONE

Next, you gaslight me by calling me a liar, and a plant, again, without any solid proof whatsoever. I posted hard scientific proof to support my positions. You just posted all lies and obfuscation. Exactly textbook as all commies do. I know doctors who are prescribing Ivermectin at the hospitals they work at, and are getting enormous pressure from above for doing so. Many stories like that are occurring around the country, because the medical industry does not want the truth to come out to eliminate their ability to run up huge medical bills. You can try to lie here all you want to in your attempt to discredit me, but you’re the one making a fool out of yourself, because the truths about this mass murder happening around the world is coming to the forefront. STRIKE TWO

Further, you run your mouth about my posting being a “supposed” meta analysis, and then go on blabbing for two paragraphs with your lies in an attempt to make me look uneducated in the matter, when the truth is, YOU ARE TWO STOOPUD ™ to work the website I posted that shows in detail each study, RCT’s, PEER Reviews, et al. You qualify as a dumbazz based on that fact alone. STRIKE THREE

In wrapping up, you lie again about IVERMECTIN not helping people in hospitals, when doctors around the WORLD, starting last summer 2020, have been using a standard protocol based on Ivermectin, VIT C, D3, Zinc, etc, to save people. It is listed at FLCCC.net STRIKE FOUR

You then talk about off-label in an attempt to discredit it again, when, again, doctors around the world have been using it since the middle of last year. STRIKE FIVE

Lastly, you babble about not taking the shot, and it is nobodies business as to why.

To sum up your post, you are an idiot who is incapable of conducting your own DD when it is placed at your feet. What is that, STRIKE SIX or SEVEN? I lost track.

Yes sir, anyone can go click that website above showing all the meta analysis and see every detail you claimed I didn’t provide, and see the hard proof, and ask them selves WHY IS THE MEDICAL INDUSTRY MURDERING PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD WHEN A FEW PENNIES FOR A PILL CAN SAVE THEIR LIVES, and in third world countries, it is sold over the counter. That is how safe it is, and has been for decades after billions of pills being sold.

You’re a clown Fugg, a complete idiot I tremendously do enjoy showing the floor to.

Now, you go text your boyfriend polesmoker, and you two girls go enjoy some camera sex with each other.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Outside of my friends and family, I don't care one whit whether some stranger lives or dies from their decision to either take or not take the vaccine. If the vast majority take the vaccine and get back to a normal life and you don't and get the virus and die, oh well, too bad. If I die as a result of taking the vaccine, you won't give a [bleep] and be honest enough not pretend to do so. Don't express your fear of the vaccine by pretending to care about whether I or Hank Aaron live or die and what gets us. No one's going to force you to get the shot. So sit back and see what happens to those of us who choose to charge up the hill.

There's no conspiracy to kill off hundred of millions or billions of people off with a poison vaccine. The world needs workers and consumers for the benefit of all the big Corporations, Governments etc. They need us to spend $ buy their stuff and pay taxes to make $ and $ is king. They are pushing the vaccine not because they care about us as individuals, they care about our $ and all that which the labor of us poor slob workers provide for them.

Since I don't really care if you live or die, why would I want you to take the vaccine? As I said, I want our country and my life to get back to a normal life again and right now it looks like the vaccine is the best chance for that.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Adverse events occur with every medication known to man....Drink too much water and you will have adverse event...

The important point of your link is not only can the public report adverse events but also health care providers are required to do so by law. And they do...and the lawyers are waiting to catch them if they don't....so they do...

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by cooper57m
Outside of my friends and family, I don't care one whit whether some stranger lives or dies from their decision to either take or not take the vaccine.

How well do you think you will do once 75% of the human population disappears? Long term, it might be great, but short term, very few are going to be happy in that scenario.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by GunGeek
We can thank anti-vaxers for the BIG return of so many diseases, measles, mumps, and my favorite, tuberculosis.

Now we can thank them for allowing Covid to just mutate and mutate...Bloody idiots think they know better than 10,000 PhD's. Now THAT's hubris.

So if my family has never been vaccinated and yours has, what's the problem?
And a virus mutates because of preventive shots.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The people who are griping about the vaccine and coming up with all manner of conspiracies, are the same people who are the most vocal about opening the country back up. Well, YOU'RE the problem...Try being part of the solution for once...Put your big boy pants on, step away from the conspiracy websites, and get your head right.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by battue
Plant..

First off your accusation of hospitals milking the insurance companies for money, by sending patients home on purpose early is a lie. A lie spoken by someone who believes everything they want to believe. Or someone out of touch with reality or by someone with an agenda. Matters little, a lie.

Next, you can post an article about supposed meta analysis studies re ivermectin. Great, now post those actual studies. When they conduct studies and arrive at definitive results, they publish them in respected medical communities. You have only posted an article that mentioned studies. It would do much for your credibility, which at this time is little, to post your many claimed “meta-analysis” studies. Which will tell us the number of participants, the cure rate, adverse events, dosing and how the study was implemented. Let’s see them, and where were they published.

The internet is flooded with articles placed there by plants. And only fools believe every one. Posting up your actual studies, where they were conducted, population by age, health of the participants, conclusions and where it was published is the only way your claim can have any validity.

For the record, I posted one that showed no ivermectin benefit..

And finally, even ignoring the above as not being relevant, here in Pittsburgh the hospitals are curing Covid, in the high 90 percentile, without an off the record use of a ivermectin. And the indications are that is the same in all hospitals. So where does ivermectin fit in as the wonder cure.

Off the record usage is not uncommon. However, there are basically two criteria for that to occur. One, enough valid studies and results for justification....and as a last resort. As of now ivermectin doesn’t qualify on the first and would rarely on the second.

As of now no on getting the shot. Not because I fear the shots, but have my own reasons. Reasons that may not apply to others and then should be kept to myself. Will I get one in the future? Good chance, depending on how the story ends.

Thanks for showing everyone here you are nothing but a foaming at the mouth commie full of lies, and fail to post the first link to refute any of the facts I just posted in the numerous above postings. STRIKE ONE

Next, you gaslight me by calling me a liar, and a plant, again, without any solid proof whatsoever. I posted hard scientific proof to support my positions. You just posted all lies and obfuscation. Exactly textbook as all commies do. I know doctors who are prescribing Ivermectin at the hospitals they work at, and are getting enormous pressure from above for doing so. Many stories like that are occurring around the country, because the medical industry does not want the truth to come out to eliminate their ability to run up huge medical bills. You can try to lie here all you want to in your attempt to discredit me, but you’re the one making a fool out of yourself, because the truths about this mass murder happening around the world is coming to the forefront. STRIKE TWO

Further, you run your mouth about my posting being a “supposed” meta analysis, and then go on blabbing for two paragraphs with your lies in an attempt to make me look uneducated in the matter, when the truth is, YOU ARE TWO STOOPUD ™ to work the website I posted that shows in detail each study, RCT’s, PEER Reviews, et al. You qualify as a dumbazz based on that fact alone. STRIKE THREE

In wrapping up, you lie again about IVERMECTIN not helping people in hospitals, when doctors around the WORLD, starting last summer 2020, have been using a standard protocol based on Ivermectin, VIT C, D3, Zinc, etc, to save people. It is listed at FLCCC.net STRIKE FOUR

You then talk about off-label in an attempt to discredit it again, when, again, doctors around the world have been using it since the middle of last year. STRIKE FIVE

Lastly, you babble about not taking the shot, and it is nobodies business as to why.

To sum up your post, you are an idiot who is incapable of conducting your own DD when it is placed at your feet. What is that, STRIKE SIX or SEVEN? I lost track.

Yes sir, anyone can go click that website above showing all the meta analysis and see every detail you claimed I didn’t provide, and see the hard proof, and ask them selves WHY IS THE MEDICAL INDUSTRY MURDERING PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD WHEN A FEW PENNIES FOR A PILL CAN SAVE THEIR LIVES, and in third world countries, it is sold over the counter. That is how safe it is, and has been for decades after billions of pills being sold.

You’re a clown Fugg, a complete idiot I tremendously do enjoy showing the floor to.

Now, you go text your boyfriend polesmoker, and you two girls go enjoy some camera sex with each other.

"Plant, Fool and Retard": NO reason to expect you to reply in any manner than one that validates the three....

Addition: My error possible retard...but trying hard to be included. The first two are fact....

Last edited by battue; 03/24/21.

Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

245 members (204guy, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 260Remguy, 257_X_50, 29 invisible), 2,058 guests, and 1,073 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,747
Posts18,495,191
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.