Hop To
Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by GunGeek
We can thank anti-vaxers for the BIG return of so many diseases, measles, mumps, and my favorite, tuberculosis.

Now we can thank them for allowing Covid to just mutate and mutate...Bloody idiots think they know better than 10,000 PhD's. Now THAT's hubris.

So if my family has never been vaccinated and yours has, what's the problem?
And a virus mutates because of preventive shots.

Bingo!

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by cooper57m
Outside of my friends and family, I don't care one whit whether some stranger lives or dies from their decision to either take or not take the vaccine. If the vast majority take the vaccine and get back to a normal life and you don't and get the virus and die, oh well, too bad. If I die as a result of taking the vaccine, you won't give a [bleep] and be honest enough not pretend to do so. Don't express your fear of the vaccine by pretending to care about whether I or Hank Aaron live or die and what gets us. No one's going to force you to get the shot. So sit back and see what happens to those of us who choose to charge up the hill.

There's no conspiracy to kill off hundred of millions or billions of people off with a poison vaccine. The world needs workers and consumers for the benefit of all the big Corporations, Governments etc. They need us to spend $ buy their stuff and pay taxes to make $ and $ is king. They are pushing the vaccine not because they care about us as individuals, they care about our $ and all that which the labor of us poor slob workers provide for them.

Since I don't really care if you live or die, why would I want you to take the vaccine? As I said, I want our country and my life to get back to a normal life again and right now it looks like the vaccine is the best chance for that.

You really are scared aren't you?

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by battue
For the Ivermectin gang,...There is even a subset in there for you...You want to encourage others to go down to the farm store and self treat flne...For those who are considering doing so....give some consideration to how the real Docs get it done...Last review as of 2.13.21...These are the sob's doing their best to send people home whole and not pulling [bleep] out of their own bias bag.

https://www.idsociety.org/practice-guideline/covid-19-guideline-treatment-and-management/#toc-14

I'll save you some search time...They are not against it, but they need valid clinical trials to recommend it, before replacing other proven regimes.

"Conclusions and research needs for this recommendation
The guideline panel suggests against ivermectin for the treatment of hospitalized patients with COVID-19, unless in the context of a clinical trial. The guideline panel suggests against ivermectin for the treatment of outpatients with COVID-19, unless in the context of a clinical trial. Well-designed, adequately powered, and well-executed clinical trials are needed to inform decisions on treating COVID-19 with ivermectin (Table s2)."

Hey you IDIOT, you see the different flags from around the world you can click on. These guys have PROVEN it works, and many doctors around the world are using it.

There are videos of interviews with the doctors testifying to it saving lives.

Keep the lying up, you commie mass murder.

Don’t like me exposing the truth to this mass murder?
https://covid19criticalcare.com/i-mask-prophylaxis-treatment-protocol/i-mask-protocol-translations/

Here’s the website clown commie Battue is too incapable of working. How hard is it to place your curser over a highlight, and click on it to get to the RCT’s, PEER reviews, STUDIES?

ROFLMAO……complete fool.

What are you battue, a nurse practitioner or a janitor at a facility. You’re too stupid to even be an Affirmative Action med school graduate.
https://ivmmeta.com/

Battue, the clown commie who keeps ignoring the facts, LMAO

Typical commie, keep repeating the lies until they become truth.

It’s called BRAINWASHING for those of you who don’t realize it.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
And a virus mutates because of preventive shots.

that may be part of it, but it is also a fact that such will mutate regardless of availability of a vaccine, i doubt attribution to a vaccine is quantifiable

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Outside of my friends and family, I don't care one whit whether some stranger lives or dies from their decision to either take or not take the vaccine.

How well do you think you will do once 75% of the human population disappears? Long term, it might be great, but short term, very few are going to be happy in that scenario.

If the vaccine kills off 75% of the population, since I took it, I won't care. If that happens look at the bright side. Since more Dems and Libs are taking the vaccine, those left behind will be very like minded. You'll have all the ammo and no one to stop you from hunting all year long etc etc. Sure society as we know it may collapse but all the preppers are ready for that anyway. I'll leave knowing the world's going to be in good hands.

ps Since everyone didn't take the vaccine all at once, when we start dying off think of all the fun you'll have telling us "I told you so" while we all wait for our turn to kick the bucket from the vaccine. That should be worth it for y'all. I'm just trying to give you something to look forward to.

Last edited by cooper57m; 03/24/21. Reason: ps
IC B2

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by HitnRun
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
would be interesting to compare how many IQ points below 100 the people who refuse the vaccine are.

The % of deaths from Covid aren’t much different than the death percentage from the vaccine, yet all the scaredy-cats run from the virus to the vaccine.

Dead is dead.

Huh??? Over 80 million people have had at least one dose of a COVID vaccine with 44 million having received both shots. That's more people than have tested positive for the virus. Where are the 1/2 million people dead from having taken the vaccine? You are afraid of the vaccine yet you call those who have had the shot the scared ones. Someone has to be the first one to charge up the hill to take on the enemy. Some would call them stupid others would call them brave. Some choose to cower in their fox hole and wait while others take the risk to try to bring this country back to some level of normalcy.

This puts me in mind of a quote:
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Plant..

First off your accusation of hospitals milking the insurance companies for money, by sending patients home on purpose early is a lie. A lie spoken by someone who believes everything they want to believe. Or someone out of touch with reality or by someone with an agenda. Matters little, a lie.

Next, you can post an article about supposed meta analysis studies re ivermectin. Great, now post those actual studies. When they conduct studies and arrive at definitive results, they publish them in respected medical communities. You have only posted an article that mentioned studies. It would do much for your credibility, which at this time is little, to post your many claimed “meta-analysis” studies. Which will tell us the number of participants, the cure rate, adverse events, dosing and how the study was implemented. Let’s see them, and where were they published.

The internet is flooded with articles placed there by plants. And only fools believe every one. Posting up your actual studies, where they were conducted, population by age, health of the participants, conclusions and where it was published is the only way your claim can have any validity.

For the record, I posted one that showed no ivermectin benefit..

And finally, even ignoring the above as not being relevant, here in Pittsburgh the hospitals are curing Covid, in the high 90 percentile, without an off the record use of a ivermectin. And the indications are that is the same in all hospitals. So where does ivermectin fit in as the wonder cure.

Off the record usage is not uncommon. However, there are basically two criteria for that to occur. One, enough valid studies and results for justification....and as a last resort. As of now ivermectin doesn’t qualify on the first and would rarely on the second.

As of now no on getting the shot. Not because I fear the shots, but have my own reasons. Reasons that may not apply to others and then should be kept to myself. Will I get one in the future? Good chance, depending on how the story ends.

Thanks for showing everyone here you are nothing but a foaming at the mouth commie full of lies, and fail to post the first link to refute any of the facts I just posted in the numerous above postings. STRIKE ONE

Next, you gaslight me by calling me a liar, and a plant, again, without any solid proof whatsoever. I posted hard scientific proof to support my positions. You just posted all lies and obfuscation. Exactly textbook as all commies do. I know doctors who are prescribing Ivermectin at the hospitals they work at, and are getting enormous pressure from above for doing so. Many stories like that are occurring around the country, because the medical industry does not want the truth to come out to eliminate their ability to run up huge medical bills. You can try to lie here all you want to in your attempt to discredit me, but you’re the one making a fool out of yourself, because the truths about this mass murder happening around the world is coming to the forefront. STRIKE TWO

Further, you run your mouth about my posting being a “supposed” meta analysis, and then go on blabbing for two paragraphs with your lies in an attempt to make me look uneducated in the matter, when the truth is, YOU ARE TWO STOOPUD ™ to work the website I posted that shows in detail each study, RCT’s, PEER Reviews, et al. You qualify as a dumbazz based on that fact alone. STRIKE THREE

In wrapping up, you lie again about IVERMECTIN not helping people in hospitals, when doctors around the WORLD, starting last summer 2020, have been using a standard protocol based on Ivermectin, VIT C, D3, Zinc, etc, to save people. It is listed at FLCCC.net STRIKE FOUR

You then talk about off-label in an attempt to discredit it again, when, again, doctors around the world have been using it since the middle of last year. STRIKE FIVE

Lastly, you babble about not taking the shot, and it is nobodies business as to why.

To sum up your post, you are an idiot who is incapable of conducting your own DD when it is placed at your feet. What is that, STRIKE SIX or SEVEN? I lost track.

Yes sir, anyone can go click that website above showing all the meta analysis and see every detail you claimed I didn’t provide, and see the hard proof, and ask them selves WHY IS THE MEDICAL INDUSTRY MURDERING PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD WHEN A FEW PENNIES FOR A PILL CAN SAVE THEIR LIVES, and in third world countries, it is sold over the counter. That is how safe it is, and has been for decades after billions of pills being sold.

You’re a clown Fugg, a complete idiot I tremendously do enjoy showing the floor to.

Now, you go text your boyfriend polesmoker, and you two girls go enjoy some camera sex with each other.

"Plant, Fool and Retard": NO reason to expect you to reply in any manner than one that validates the three....

Keep chirping. You have not refuted one fact I have posted.

Is this you smokepole under a sock puppet, living through your bi-polar persona as someone in the medical field?

Three posts, and nada, none of you can refute the facts I posted.

I even posted two youtube vids, from inside a hospital, and you still claim it doesn't work. holy crap this is hilarious.

MSM has you people so damn brainwashed it's not funny.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 03/24/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Outside of my friends and family, I don't care one whit whether some stranger lives or dies from their decision to either take or not take the vaccine.

How well do you think you will do once 75% of the human population disappears? Long term, it might be great, but short term, very few are going to be happy in that scenario.

If the vaccine kills off 75% of the population, since I took it, I won't care. If that happens look at the bright side. Since more Dems and Libs are taking the vaccine, those left behind will be very like minded. You'll have all the ammo and no one to stop you from hunting all year long etc etc. Sure society as we know it may collapse but all the preppers are ready for that anyway. I'll leave knowing the world's going to be in good hands.

ps Since everyone didn't take the vaccine all at once, when we start dying off think of all the fun you'll have telling us "I told you so" while we all wait for our turn to kick the bucket from the vaccine. That should be worth it for y'all. I'm just trying to give you something to look forward to.

grin

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
If the shots are so safe, why are there Virologists, biology PhD's, and scientists around the world asking for an immediate withdraw from the market of all of the shots. BUELLER?

ANYONE BUELLER?
Is anyone here capable of discussing the intricate details as to why that is, and proving these Virologists wrong?

Come on you brain trusts who a attempting to discredit me here.....prove to me you know and fully understand what you had jabbed into your arms.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I had the first, due for the second (Pfizer).

I got hi risk relatives I want to visit this summer.

Everything’s a gamble.

So, if you get the vaccine and visit your high risk relatives and are positive with Covid, does that keep them from getting it??

In fact, assuming everything is as the establishment claims, if you get the shot, you are no less likely to contract COVID. It's just that if you do, you will have less severe, and less life threatening, symptoms. That means that you become an even more dangerous carrier and transmitter of the disease, since you may be asymptomatic while you're contagious. So, with the shot, you are a greater danger to your elderly parents than if you didn't get them. And that's assuming that what they tell us about it is accurate, i.e., that's the best case scenario.

Exactly

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
For the Ivermectin gang,...There is even a subset in there for you...You want to encourage others to go down to the farm store and self treat flne...For those who are considering doing so....give some consideration to how the real Docs get it done...Last review as of 2.13.21...These are the sob's doing their best to send people home whole and not pulling [bleep] out of their own bias bag.

https://www.idsociety.org/practice-guideline/covid-19-guideline-treatment-and-management/#toc-14

I'll save you some search time...They are not against it, but they need valid clinical trials to recommend it, before replacing other proven regimes.

The guideline panel suggests against ivermectin for the treatment of hospitalized patients with COVID-19, unless in the context of a clinical trial. The guideline panel suggests against ivermectin for the treatment of outpatients with COVID-19, unless in the context of a clinical trial. Well-designed, adequately powered, and well-executed clinical trials are needed to inform decisions on treating COVID-19 with ivermectin (Table s2)."

Hey you IDIOT, you see the different flags from around the world you can click on. These guys have PROVEN it works, and many doctors around the world are using it.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/i-mask-prophylaxis-treatment-protocol/i-mask-protocol-translations/

Here’s the website clown commie Battue is too incapable of working. How hard is it to place your curser over a highlight, and click on it to get to the RCT’s, PEER reviews, STUDIES?

ROFLMAO……complete fool.

What are you battue, a nurse practitioner or a janitor at a facility. You’re too stupid to even be an Affirmative Action med school graduate.

Big problem for you is I dispense on a daily basis the medications being used for Covid...Guess which one isn't used or rarely at best...I will give you credit. Had an order for it last week..problem was we couldn't acquire it from two different major hospitals..It's not a trick question. It's a lets try this, we have little to lose option...Nothing more presently.

Your google fu MASK protocol was one of many protocols and far from the only one...ivermectin today is not part of any first line treatment. Treatments we all seem to agree upon that are 99% plus effective. But stick with your questionable validation...It may be in bodunk Samolea where better options are not available...but that is beyond your comprehension scale...Plant, fool and budding retard....And perhaps freek.....Ohhh, wouldn't that be a kick in the...well you know.

Last edited by battue; 03/24/21.

laissez les bons temps rouler
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
If the MSM and the Commies wanted to get rid of most Conservatives they would be telling us NOT to take the poison vaccine. The MSM telling people not to take it would ensure that many of the most wacky Conservatives would declare it to be the surefire cure and would be taking it and it would be the wacky Conservatives dying-off leaving a much more clear majority to them. Come on all you contrarians, you know that's true.

W
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
W
Slayer,
Just a guess but thinking you are a no.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
What did we jaw about before Covid?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I'm so glad I didn't spend the whole last year here attempting to educate you people. I can now see it would have been a total waste of my time.

Hell even the last few weeks i've posted critical info and it has gone in one ear, and .......

I told you people about ADE, and it killing the animals in every single attempt to create a Corona family vaccine.

if the MSM told you people to drink gasoline, but only half an ounce so it wouldn't possibly kill you, hopefully, you people would do it.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by wabigoon
What did we jaw about before Covid?

Fück off.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
If the MSM and the Commies wanted to get rid of most Conservatives they would be telling us NOT to take the poison vaccine. The MSM telling people not to take it would ensure that many of the most wacky Conservatives would declare it to be the surefire cure and would be taking it and it would be the wacky Conservatives dying-off leaving a much more clear majority to them. Come on all you contrarians, you know that's true.

yeah then they wouldn't have to book us into re-education camps

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

ROFLMAO……complete fool.

Big problem for you is I dispense on a daily basis the medications being used for Covid...Guess which one isn't used or rarely at best...I will give you credit. Had an order for it last week..problem was we couldn't acquire it from two different major hospitals..It's not a trick question. It's a lets try this, we have little to lose option...Nothing more presently.

Your google fu MASK protocol was one of many protocols and far from the only one...ivermectin today is not part of any first line treatment, but stick with your outdated protocol...It may be in bodunk Samolea where better options are not available...but that is beyond your comprehension scale...Plant, fool and budding retard....

Keep your lies up. I know more than you do about this whole fraud.

It's people in your position in facilities who murdered citizens this whole past year, and that is exactly why you are pizzed beyond belief I am posting all of these valid and 100% provable facts.

Ivermectin has a 99% survival rate if given at first sign of symptoms you dumb lying sunufabitch.

"He is far from Stupid"

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
And for clarification to some....Treatment and vaccination are two different sides of the coin..

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Further proof: Plant,...Biden right? Fool, fully budded retard and closet freak.....well not so closet .

Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

86 members (10Glocks, 35, BamBam, 10gaugemag, AnthonyB, bbassi, 8 invisible), 1,270 guests, and 933 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,748
Posts18,495,248
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.