Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by battue
And for clarification to some....Treatment and vaccination are two different sides of the coin..

I'm familiar with the difference between a therapeutic and a vaccine. The novel gene therapies being touted at "vaccines" are neither.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
Slayer,
Just a guess but thinking you are a no.

To put it quite simple, I know more about this whole situation than anyone on this board.

The Executive Use Authorization (EUA) Trump signed to grant development of a shot was illegal, with hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin being available. You can not grant an EUA and bypass trial protocols(animal and human) when a known and safe medication is available, which there were two of.

So, the EUA is illegal as you read this right now, which makes the shots illegal (with EUA being illegal, by law they have to go back through the complete trial phases to prove them viable), which now makes them, under legal definition human experimentation, which is against the Nuremberg Code, and makes them in violation of International LAW.

I could fill pages full of 100% critical and verifiable data here, but why should I after the way these idiot trolls on here have cyber stalked me here.

I know I could have saved lives of people you knew over the past year, but you people here made that not happen.

The mentally sick cyber trolls here, have blood on their hands.

Shot for me, why? This virus is no more deadly than the seasonal Flu. That is more proof of this fraud. NO Pharm would spend the money to EVER develop a vaccine for a virus with a 99% survival rate. The sales for the product would not be there. The sales for this shot are here because the government, MSM and the medical industry have scared the living crap out of the world with lies. That is what communists do to overthrow a government, and they have succeeded.

These shots, the way they are designed is extremely dangerous as I stated above in my reply to george and have a high probability of creating viral immune escape, and be worse than the Bubonic Plague. Laugh you idiots who will laugh at me, go on. Why do you think Virologists around the world are asking for an immediate stop?

Ha ha now go on laugh.

Do you people know what will happen with a 10-40% population die-off around the world?

10% would completely destroy our whole infrastructure from the deaths. There would not be enough employees to run the economy: food chain, energy, transportation, medicine, etc. dark ages anyone? come on laugh, I know you are......remember, the big guns are asking to stop....laugh some more.

NO. The mRNA has never produced a successful medication, and they jumped at this chance to make billions from this fraud, Even the limited human trials they did do, were falsified to show 95%, so they could chirp that lie to the public. The real numbers they are having to go back and re-adjust. it's below 50% for Pfizer shot.

It is all a fraud.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 03/24/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by kingston
And for clarification to some....Treatment and vaccination are two different sides of the coin..

I'm familiar with the difference between a therapeutic and a vaccine. The novel gene therapies being touted at "vaccines" are neither.

And I knew you were one that was aware of the difference.

I'm still deciding on the validity of "novel gene" therapy.. By definition is it new or an expansion of existing knowledge..

Last edited by battue; 03/24/21.

laissez les bons temps rouler
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Further proof: Plant,...Biden right? Fool, fully budded retard and closet freak.....well not so closet .

Come on you brown shirt. Show these people you know something.

Are you an expert at shoving an incubation tube down a human's throat?

Do you tell the relatives they should pull the plug?

How many have died on your watch in the killing fields in the criminal medical industry this past year?

If you want to look professional, you need to post legit links to viable scientific proof. You're failing in this regard.

You post like a little girlyman.

"He is far from Stupid"

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Amen. That is all true. Fake pandemic. Funny how the flu COMPLETELY disappeared when “Covid” arrived. It’s amazing how people are so gullible and they put their trust in people they don’t know. Wake up people, and don’t be stuck on stupid

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The mRNA vaccine alters the cells in your body by causing them to grow spike proteins like those found on the COVID virus.

1: How long do the spike proteins remain a part of your cells?

2: What are the long term effects of having the cells in your body altered by the addition of a un-natural spike protein?

I can't find an answer to question number 1.

Obviously, I can't find the answer to question number 2 because no one knows.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I'm still deciding on the validity of "novel gene" therapy.. By definition is it new or an expansion of existing knowledge..

LMAO

You have not the first fugging clue what you are talking about, and you just exposed that fact.

I knew it all along.

Haven't the first friggen clue. ROFLMAO, and that is exactly why you can't post scientific links to go into an in depth discussion on the matter.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Question for everybody who took a Covid vax -

Who paid for your vax? Did you?

Politics is War by Other Means
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I found this:

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/507587-covid19-vaccine-safe-coronavirus/

These spike proteins then leave the cell – somehow or other, this bit is unclear.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Get off the whatever, you have dipped into the realm of insignificant babble..and your little reverse insinuations are really telling..Not very bright, but definitely telling....Do you even realize?

Plant...The Clintons also????? Fool, budded retard and closet freak.....

But go on post up the last, you have already proven yourself to be nothing more than a freak on more than one level...

Have at it, failure becomes you....and hanging too long with fools and failures leaves little for amusement..

Addition: You know you just have to post the last...have too...you can't control it...Give in to the demons, prove to the fire you have it all figured out...PLANT!!!!

Last edited by battue; 03/24/21.

laissez les bons temps rouler
IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
To the gun geek moron that thinks anit-vaxers brought about the return of the diseases from the previous century, were would they return from?? If they were stamped out?

All the old maladies that are now back in the USA now, are because of the ILLEGALS bringing them from the south. Another liberal push....and if they are back, that means the vaccines didn't really work as well as we thought...now did they?

Wabi, this new shot is NOT A VACCINE like you give your cattle ! DO you understand that?? I don't think you get it...

I say folks that want to get it, take it. Get it every 3 months, more should be better.

Cowardice is the greatest pandemic that has ever affected mankind.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I have a strong suspicion that later this year when flu season arrives, those that have been good slaves and have taken the Kill Hates vacc will start dropping like flies. I truly hope I am wrong.

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
These shots have the potential to create drug resistant viruses by the way they are designed, and have in the past. That is how you get things like drug-resistant TB, C-Diff, MRSA.

These shots have the potential to create immune disorders down the road. They use your DNA. mRNA is the instructions to tell your DNA what to do.

When you screw with mother nature..........

Just the simple fact they have never been able to create a Corona family virus vaccine, because it caused ADE and death to the animals in trial tests should be an immediate stop for people.

What part of unproven, unsafe and didn't go through a complete trial phases do you people not understand? it takes 10-20 years to develop to ensure they work, but most important are safe people. It's your life. Don't let these commies scare you into risking your lives. remember it was only going to be for 15 days. just 15 days.

There are successful protocols now that work if you take it upon the first symptom, even if you have co-morbidities.

The KEY is getting it into your system before viral replication starts or the virus gets into your lungs. That is when the danger starts, but is not a guaranteed death. you seen the old man in the video above. He was a goner, and it saved him, yet these yacks in the medical field here want to protect the medical criminal cartel (They murdered thousands, and built the vents to do it), and lie about me for exposing these facts. LOL

Also, again, the country reached herd immunity just as they began the jabbing of the shots, so why the need for the shots? FRAUD and MONEY, and depopulation.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Get off the whatever, you have dipped into the realm of insignificant babble..and your little reverse insinuations are really telling..Not very bright, but definitely telling....Do you even realize?

Plant...The Clintons also????? Fool, budded retard and closet freak.....

But go on post up the last, you have already proven yourself to be nothing more than a freak on more than one level...

Have at it, failure becomes you....and hanging too long with fools and failures leaves little for amusement..

The above is what a defeated communist looks like folks after I kick their balls up into their throat. You notice he/she has completely avoided discussing the facts?
\
The above is called total defeat. Anyone want to point to one single post where battullip has specifically posted any detail to help anyone.

Boy, he's great at gaslighting me, like he just did.

That is gaslighting people, and the commies are experts at it.

"He is far from Stupid"

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Oh, let me play the conspiracy game. Ok? IF I were some unscrupulous commie/lib/one worlder/Illuminati etc type with the MSM media in my pocket and wanting to get control of the US/World and a pandemic hit, how would I use it to my advantage.

Let's see, I would:

- Create mass hysteria using the MSM (check)
- Shut down society as we know it, manifesting that hysteria and making it concrete. (check)
- Publicize and exaggerate the number of deaths due to the pandemic (check)
- Put forth in the Alt Con press stories of elixers/concoctions/snake oil that doesn't work but gives false hope to their readers. (check)
- Down play those elixers in the Gov't and MSM so wacky Cons will really believe they work. (check)
- When a cure/vaccine that does work comes out - really tout them in the MSM which they know the wacky Cons don't believe (check).
- Make the vaccine more available in the Blue States/Counties so that your political supporters are protected first while people in Red State/Counties are left to continue to die. (check)
- Plant stories in the Alt Con press questioning the effectiveness or safety of the vaccine so wacky Cons won't take it. (check)

This way, our country with a 50/50 ideological split will become a 60/40 or 70/30 split in favor of the Dems/libs who took the vaccine and they win. The blame would be on the virus and the stupidity of the Cons who were too stupid to take it. No blood on their hands, they were just trying to help.

Of coarse, it could work the other way too. If it was the Cons who wanted to get rid of the Dem/Libs they would do all the same stuff except make sure they intentionally created a poison vaccine to kill off the Lib/Dems who would want to be first in line. But then that would make the Cons guilty of mass genocide and since 75% took the vaccine the whole country is in disarray and society breaks down.

What doesn't make sense, is the Lib/Dems/MSM creating mass hysteria etc etc and then pushing a poison vaccine to those who think like them making them guilty of mass genocide against their own kind and leaving the world/country to the Cons and preppers.

IF the vaccine proves to not be safe, and the Libs/Dems/not wacky Cons die off, it would seem more likely to be the result of a mistake and not a conspiracy. Now that makes sense.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
These shots have the potential to create drug resistant viruses by the way they are designed, and have in the past. That is how you get things like drug-resistant TB, C-Diff, MRSA.

These shots have the potential to create immune disorders down the road. They use your DNA. mRNA is the instructions to tell your DNA what to do.

When you screw with mother nature..........

Just the simple fact they have never been able to create a Corona family virus vaccine, because it caused ADE and death to the animals in trial tests should be an immediate stop for people.

What part of unproven, unsafe and didn't go through a complete trial phases do you people not understand? it takes 10-20 years to develop to ensure they work, but most important are safe people. It's your life. Don't let these commies scare you into risking your lives. remember it was only going to be for 15 days. just 15 days.

There are successful protocols now that work if you take it upon the first symptom, even if you have co-morbidities.

The KEY is getting it into your system before viral replication starts or the virus gets into your lungs. That is when the danger starts, but is not a guaranteed death. you seen the old man in the video above. He was a goner, and it saved him, yet these yacks in the medical field here want to protect the medical criminal cartel (They murdered thousands, and built the vents to do it), and lie about me for exposing these facts. LOL

Also, again, the country reached herd immunity just as they began the jabbing of the shots, so why the need for the shots? FRAUD and MONEY, and depopulation.

Excellent post. Spot on. COVID followed the normal curve associated with all respiratory viruses, and on the tail end of that curve they started with the vaccines, and are claiming credit for what's just part of the normal curve of respiratory viruses.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by cooper57m
Oh, let me play the conspiracy game. Ok? IF I were some unscrupulous commie/lib/one worlder/Illuminati etc type with the MSM media in my pocket and wanting to get control of the US/World and a pandemic hit, how would I use it to my advantage.

Let's see, I would:

- Create mass hysteria using the MSM (check)
- Shut down society as we know it, manifesting that hysteria and making it concrete. (check)
- Publicize and exaggerate the number of deaths due to the pandemic (check)
- Put forth in the Alt Con press stories of elixers/concoctions/snake oil that doesn't work but gives false hope to their readers. (check)
- Down play those elixers in the Gov't and MSM so wacky Cons will really believe they work. (check)
- When a cure/vaccine that does work comes out - really tout them in the MSM which they know the wacky Cons don't believe (check).
- Make the vaccine more available in the Blue States/Counties so that your political supporters are protected first while people in Red State/Counties are left to continue to die. (check)
- Plant stories in the Alt Con press questioning the effectiveness or safety of the vaccine so wacky Cons won't take it. (check)

This way, our country with a 50/50 ideological split will become a 60/40 or 70/30 split in favor of the Dems/libs who took the vaccine and they win. The blame would be on the virus and the stupidity of the Cons who were too stupid to take it. No blood on their hands, they were just trying to help.

Of coarse, it could work the other way too. If it was the Cons who wanted to get rid of the Dem/Libs they would do all the same stuff except make sure they intentionally created a poison vaccine to kill off the Lib/Dems who would want to be first in line. But then that would make the Cons guilty of mass genocide and since 75% took the vaccine the whole country is in disarray and society breaks down.

What doesn't make sense, is the Lib/Dems/MSM creating mass hysteria etc etc and then pushing a poison vaccine to those who think like them making them guilty of mass genocide against their own kind and leaving the world/country to the Cons and preppers.

IF the vaccine proves to not be safe, and the Libs/Dems/not wacky Cons die off, it would seem more likely to be the result of a mistake and not a conspiracy. Now that makes sense.

You voted for Xiden, did you not?

"He is far from Stupid"

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I have had covid19 and was diagnosed with Cancer right after( No I ain't saying the two are related).I am doing immunotherapy to treat my cancer after a series of surgeries.The center I go to for treatment has a sign that states " any Onocology patient is able to get a covid vaccine shot with out appointment " No one from the center has asked ever about Covid, the vaccine or My willingness to get a vaccine. These people deal in actual life and death stuff and people's lives every single day. The vaccine is not even on their radar , in spite of the fact that most of their patients are at high risk of any infections. My biggest concern is the whole operation " Warp Speed " has pushed too fast with not a lot of testing and no recourse once it goes South.

Last edited by wyoming260; 03/24/21.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
It really doesn't matter what you believe, There is no truth as to what it is and if here is a cure. The only thing that matter is:

If you believe Covid is a killer stay home,
If you don't believe, do what you want.

This phony scare has got to end and it just shows how gullible people are when they buy too much toilet paper and wear masks everywhere they go.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Further proof: Plant,...Biden right? Fool, fully budded retard and closet freak.....well not so closet .

Come on you brown shirt. Show these people you know something.

Are you an expert at shoving an incubation tube down a human's throat?

Do you tell the relatives they should pull the plug?

How many have died on your watch in the killing fields in the criminal medical industry this past year?

If you want to look professional, you need to post legit links to viable scientific proof. You're failing in this regard.

You post like a little girlyman.

Hey slick, how many of those "incubation tubes" have you shoved down patients' throats.

You seem a little miffed that everyone thinks you are a moron, ask your self why.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (10gaugemag, 1234, 222Sako, 2500HD, 10Glocks, 160user, 71 invisible), 2,263 guests, and 1,274 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,788
Posts18,496,024
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.