Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
sfal Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Posting for a friends estate, others to follow include another 98k a DOT 44, a BYF42 Luger, 4 Rugers - MKIII Hunter, SP101 .22LR, Vaquero .357 in High gloss stainless (these 3 all have Org Ruger cases #ed to gun), last Ruger is a Single-six in .22LR Stainless with just the .22LR cylinder. Lastly 2 Astra WWII pistols 1 in .380 the other is 9mm.

Guns will be shipped to an FFL or (C/R if applicable) from an FFL

Payment: USPO Money or check (will wait to clear)

Shipping: Included AK and HI extra

First post here of “I will take it” trumps pm’s…cross posted so I will go by time stamp…. I can take more pics if needed

#1 Is a BYF 42 K98 rifle, this is a Russian capture (X on chamber) with just its barrel and receiver matching, import marked underside of barrel, This rifle captured by the Russians during WWII, refurbished and put into storage until released for import into the US after the end of the Cold War. The barreled action is in very nice shape no rust with a good bore, (I cleaned the cosmoline out to check) will make a real good shooter. Bolt is 140 proofed (made at FN) and the extractor collar is S and 6 proofed (Simson). I can check other pieces if needed, in typical Russian fashion the capture screws weren't put back on. Thinking its an early capture as it still retains all its German proof and acceptance marks, on later ones they were mostly defaced. Stock is forced matched to rifle and crack free. This would be an easy 3k rifle if it was all original, great chance to get a BYF for 2K off the going rate.
Price $1300 shipped
pics link https://imgur.com/a/wUwo2Uo

#2 Is a Llama 1911 style pistol in .32 gun is in excellent condition, and looks to have been shot very little. grips are crack free, this handy little pistol comes with 1 mag. Its dated Z1 for 1980 manufacture
Price $550 shipped
pics link https://imgur.com/a/9TsSdXd

Thanks al

Last edited by sfal; 03/26/21.

"When it's over I want to hit the ground like a spent shell"

GB1

S
sfal Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
# 3 Is a EMF 1875 Outlaw made for EMF by Uberti, in .45 Long Colt, in the beautiful upgraded nickel finish with nice wood grips. it has been fired and looks like the rest of the guns from this estate not alot. Tight action and lockup, cylinder is numbered to gun.
This is a replica of the Remington 1875 favored in the old west and by Jesse James.

Price $500 shipped
Pics link https://imgur.com/a/FDaagA8 will post more later

Thanks al

S
sfal Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
#4 A nice DOT 1944 made by the Waffenfabrik Brunn plant in Czechoslovakia, another Russian capture (X on barrel) since these were only serial numbered on the barrel, its sn has been put on the receiver (I assume by importer?), import marked underside of barrel, This rifle captured by the Russians during WWII, refurbished and put into storage until released for import into the US after the end of the Cold War. The barreled action is in very nice shape no rust with a good bore, will make a real good shooter. In typical Russian fashion the capture screws weren't put back on. It still retains all its proof and acceptance marks. Stock is numbered to a different rifle, clean and crack free. Comes with a 12" cleaning rod and sight hood both I believe are repro.

Price $700 shipped AK and HI extra

pics link https://imgur.com/a/yyJEGM8

Thanks al

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Is the upcoming ruger single six a cowboy grip or a bisley?

S
sfal Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Regular grip
Thanks al

IC B2

S
sfal Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
#5 Here is a beautiful German contract Astra 300 .380 sn 538838 made in 1941 (M) proof on side. The very first of the contract guns were not marked with a Waffenamt, and there were only 5500 guns in the first delivery (on Oct 18 1941) of which there would be 3 deliveries of only 8,700 guns total, last delivery in Apr 42.

Pistol is very clean, slide and barrel match, great bore and the rare uncut full checkered grips which are crack free.
Finish is very nice with just slight wear on barrel ring as is often the case when someone tries to take these apart and doesn’t know how. (sort of like the “idiot” mark on a 1911, from the slide release lever, when taking it apart) Comes with 1 Astra mag.

pics link https://imgur.com/a/0DRcaGs

Priced to sell at: $850 shipped

#6 Here is a very nice from the 2nd German contract that was never delivered, Astra 600/43 9mm sn 30137 made in 1945 (P) proof on side. All matching to include barrel, frame and slide, very little wear, with no marks on barrel ring, good bore and grips are in great shape. Comes with 1 mag #d 632.

Pics link https://imgur.com/a/tN6XAfZ

Priced to sell at: $500 shipped

S
sfal Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
#3 EMF Outlaw updated pics link https://imgur.com/a/rYy5xdk

#7 Ruger New Model Single Six in .22LR as with all the guns from this estate very clean, fired but not alot. Stainless gun with beautiful grips, 5 1/2 in barrel, no box and there isn't a .22 Mag cylinder with this gun. Great gun to teach the new shooter, or to just plink away.

pics link https://imgur.com/a/NhML20q

Price $350 shipped

#8 Ruger Vaquero in stunning High Gloss Stainless .357 Mag/38 Spec, 5 ½ in barrel, very clean and shot very little. Hard rubber grips and factory box with paperwork. One very small pin prick on top rear (see pic)

Pics link https://imgur.com/a/itOcaTU

Price to sell at $600 shipped

Last edited by sfal; 03/27/21.

S
sfal Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
#9 Here is a BYF 42 Luger sn 4139g pistol is all matching to include grips which are marked 39 (large font) and chip free. Made around middle of 1942 towards the end of Luger production. Overall pistol is in very nice condition, very clean with a great bore, appears to not have been fired much. Its only downside is the splotching to the finish on barrel with pin pricks around muzzle and the rear grip strap….not sure what affected this, blood perhaps? If not for the splotching this would be a lot more money. Comes with 1 aftermarket unmarked mag.

Pics link https://imgur.com/a/pefHWhC

Price $1500 shipped
Thanks al

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Ill take the single six and possibly the sp101. Pm sent.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Willicd76

Why would anyone take a chance on selling anything to a lying thief?

Life is good live it while you can.
IC B3

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

Show me where i have EVER lied to or stole from ANYONE. You have no clue what you are talking about and would do well to mind you own business.

Last edited by Willicd76; 03/27/21.
S
sfal Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
#7 SPF Ruger New Model Single Six in .22LR pmed about sp101
thanks al

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

Really good point chuck

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

Show me where i have EVER lied to or stole from ANYONE. You have no clue what you are talking about and would do well to mind you own business.

Think he got you pegged right

S
sfal Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Busy today will update with rest of guns mon
Thanks al

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Like to see the sp

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I'll take if other offers don't materialize. I'm in Alaska and have a FFL. Will pay shipping.

#7 Ruger New Model Single Six in .22LR as with all the guns from this estate very clean, fired but not alot. Stainless gun with beautiful grips, 5 1/2 in barrel, no box and there isn't a .22 Mag cylinder with this gun. Great gun to teach the new shooter, or to just plink away.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
S
sfal Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Doug in Alaska....if deal fall thru on single six its yours
thanks al

S
sfal Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
#10 SPF Ruger SP101 in .22 LR, gun is used but as new, very clean 8 shot. comes in org Ruger box #ed to gun. Handy kit gun, or great to teach new shooters. Also has fired shell casing and paperwork. Please see pics

Price to sell at $550 shipped

pics link https://imgur.com/a/0cYycvS
thanks al

Last edited by sfal; 03/29/21.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Pm sent on 8 and 10

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

658 members (10gaugemag, 219 Wasp, 1beaver_shooter, 219DW, 160user, 12344mag, 70 invisible), 3,192 guests, and 1,311 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,435
Posts18,528,621
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.