C
Any word on the turd?

"You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crockett
GB1

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
The DA is continuing to receive complaints from before and after he was restricted from selling online. They are making sure they have strong evidence to show he is continuing to take money so that the judge will revoke his bond. I have checked some of the clerk's sites and it looks like Eustice has paused all of his Civil BS cases to focus on his criminal trials in LA and TX.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by GreenArmyGuy
The DA is continuing to receive complaints from before and after he was restricted from selling online. They are making sure they have strong evidence to show he is continuing to take money so that the judge will revoke his bond. I have checked some of the clerk's sites and it looks like Eustice has paused all of his Civil BS cases to focus on his criminal trials in LA and TX.

Seems like the minute someone makes any purchase and he accepts any money in any form, he'd be in violation of the judge's order.

That his website is still open for business should tell them something...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Every couple of days Eustice goes on FB and posts request for funds through his fundraiser to pay legal fees.

"1st and 2nd Amendment Fundraiser:
Our most important freedoms are at stake today, now more than ever. The 1st and 2nd Amendment are under attack from the radical left, who have entrenched themselves at all levels in our society, including in the legislature, judicial system, executive branch, and at many educational institutions. To preserve our most important freedoms, the 1st and 2nd Amendment, we are launching a fundraiser which will forward all proceeds obtained to causes that directly support the protection of our 1st and 2nd Amendment rights. Causes we will support may include: Funding Legal battles concerning 1st and 2nd Amendment Issues, the preservation of the right to purchase and sell Firearms, Gun Parts, and Ammunition online(Joe Biden has announced plans to outlaw all of these online sales), Preservation of 1st Amendment Rights at Educational Institutions, Donations to Political Campaigns which will further 1st and 2nd Amendment Rights, and Donations to local shooting/hunting clubs.
To donate to any of these causes, please mail cash, checks, or money orders (with written memo or note indicating contribution to the fundraiser) of any amount made payable to OpticsandAmmo, LLC to the following address." This is pure bull sh*t lol.

Eustice mentions on FB that his "business" is not currently taking orders because of so many back orders, (obviously not becasue he is a criminal and is under indictment and restriction) "We have received a large influx of orders lately(about 2500 per day) and are catching up on old orders. We are temporarily not accepting any new orders(for the next 1 to 2 weeks.)" He logs on occasionally and deletes negative comments and blocks people who question where their orders are or expose him.

https://www.facebook.com/OpticsandAmmo-LLC-234847623584717

There are a few people who monitor his page and reach out to victims and direct them to the DA and even a guy who created a Scam Warning Page who tags all of his post to divert his thievery

https://www.facebook.com/ChristopherEusticeIsAAFraud/.

Last edited by GreenArmyGuy; 03/25/21.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by GreenArmyGuy
Every couple of days Eustice goes on FB and posts request for funds through his fundraiser to pay legal fees.

"1st and 2nd Amendment Fundraiser:
Our most important freedoms are at stake today, now more than ever. The 1st and 2nd Amendment are under attack from the radical left, who have entrenched themselves at all levels in our society, including in the legislature, judicial system, executive branch, and at many educational institutions. To preserve our most important freedoms, the 1st and 2nd Amendment, we are launching a fundraiser which will forward all proceeds obtained to causes that directly support the protection of our 1st and 2nd Amendment rights. Causes we will support may include: Funding Legal battles concerning 1st and 2nd Amendment Issues, the preservation of the right to purchase and sell Firearms, Gun Parts, and Ammunition online(Joe Biden has announced plans to outlaw all of these online sales), Preservation of 1st Amendment Rights at Educational Institutions, Donations to Political Campaigns which will further 1st and 2nd Amendment Rights, and Donations to local shooting/hunting clubs.
To donate to any of these causes, please mail cash, checks, or money orders (with written memo or note indicating contribution to the fundraiser) of any amount made payable to OpticsandAmmo, LLC to the following address." This is pure bull sh*t lol.

Eustice mentions on FB that his "business" is not currently taking orders because of so many back orders, (obviously not becasue he is a criminal and is under indictment and restriction) "We have received a large influx of orders lately(about 2500 per day) and are catching up on old orders. We are temporarily not accepting any new orders(for the next 1 to 2 weeks.)" He logs on occasionally and deletes negative comments and blocks people who question where their orders are or expose him.

https://www.facebook.com/OpticsandAmmo-LLC-234847623584717

There are a few people who monitor his page and reach out to victims and direct them to the DA and even a guy who created a Scam Warning Page who tags all of his post to divert his thievery

https://www.facebook.com/ChristopherEusticeIsAAFraud/.

He could get his ass in a sling by soliciting donations by saying they are going to a certain cause, and not being able to prove the funds did indeed go to that cause.

Several cases of donation/fundraising fraud have been successfully prosecuted. Felony level stuff..

In order to what he's saying he has to file 501 C3 status with the govt. All income records pertaining to that are public record and open to scrutiny.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If your name was in the initial complaint you stand an excellent chance of being made whole. I understand that they seized his funds and are going to use them to make restitution.

He who laughs last is slow-witted.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
How in the hell is his website still up? I came close to ordering from them. Glad I done some research.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by antelopedundee
If your name was in the initial complaint you stand an excellent chance of being made whole. I understand that they seized his funds and are going to use them to make restitution.

I doubt that weasel had enough funds to pay back all the people he stole from.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
State of TX needs to take that guy outta the gene pool

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member

I don't even care about the money at this point, i just wanna see his lily white ass sent to prison!

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 7mmMagnum

I don't even care about the money at this point, i just wanna see his lily white ass sent to prison!

Nuttin wrong with a double whammy IMO.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Back to the top.

Jim

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I came so close to ordering from this outfit. I can't remember what steered me away, but he's glad something did.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
From a poster on another forum.

Yesterday, the DA filed a motion to revoke bond and motion to deny bail due to Eustice's continued operation of opticsandammo. A hearing is not yet set.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Yesterday, the DA filed a motion to revoke bond and motion to deny bail due to Eustice's continued operation of opticsandammo. A hearing is not yet set.

That would be great!

His fraudulent website needs to go away as well.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Good News

Gun Owners of America
Escapee's RV Club
Elks
Moose
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

That would be great!

His fraudulent website needs to go away as well.

Apparently he is still using it, thus the motion by the DA.

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Since getting arrested and released on bond, the DA received an additional 40 complaints totaling $17K+. After he was told to stop doing "any new business online", there are 2 reported additional transactions that he took funds for. The DA is recommending bail be revoked which means his ass goes back to jail and then they set a court date within 7 days of lock up to review. Hopefully this judge will honor her original mandate and the DA has enough evidence to put this turd away.

This thread has been very instrumental in deterring people from becoming victims and also helping those who have been victimized to connect with the DA to file into the case.

Info can be found at https://www.hcdistrictclerk.com/Edocs/Public/search.aspx
Click the (Criminal) Tab and enter 170037801010 into Case (Cause) Number column

Last edited by GreenArmyGuy; 04/02/21.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I see the website is still up and running.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Dang, had my heart set on a truckload of CR123 batteries

[Linked Image from texashuntingforum.com]
[Linked Image from texashuntingforum.com]

NRA Endowed Patron Life Benefactor
GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
Page 30 of 59 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 58 59

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (16penny, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 22250rem, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 62 invisible), 2,582 guests, and 1,336 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,575
Posts18,491,995
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.