Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
K
K_P Online Content
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
K
I've done more buying than selling on the classifieds. Never had a problem; never was I interrogated on my political leanings, voting record, gender identification, skin color, or nation of origin.

On the other hand, I've lurked on enough threads on the hunters campfire to know that I would not enter into a business transaction with some members who've made thousands of posts. Some of those boys are bat-schit crazy!

Your mileage may vary.

KP

Last edited by K_P; 03/26/21.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I know a few posters personally who never come to this part of the Fire, because they have no desire to be a part of the stupid and childlike crap that goes on here. Instead, they post on the technical threads and the classifieds................and I would trust them more than anyone on this site. A large post count mostly means that someone is just coming here out of boredom.

NAILED IT!

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
A LARGE grain of salt. Only when I really need what is being offered.

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I trust people until they give me a reason not too.

But I also follow my instincts. Usually not wrong.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Geedubya,

I too subscribe to that old adage, "you can build a thousand bridges... but fück one goat."

Except, I'm usually the goat.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Willicd76
I know a few posters personally who never come to this part of the Fire, because they have no desire to be a part of the stupid and childlike crap that goes on here. Instead, they post on the technical threads and the classifieds................and I would trust them more than anyone on this site. A large post count mostly means that someone is just coming here out of boredom.

NAILED IT!

Look at these two whore fugkers. No one values either one of your posts . Laughing MAO

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by middlechild
I always call of ask for driver's license before i send money.
And the seller her to be a member for at least a year.

Someone asks for my DL they won’t like the answer. No deal? Good enough for me.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I bought a gun from safariman once. Drove 200 miles for him to be late and less described. Dude had a poop pooptillion posts and was the internet darling at that point with tales of all things Africa.....me just a schmuck with 6bills in his pocket.

I've yet to be burned here and typically if you bought from me and I could afford to lose the money in the deal, you probably got your stuff before I got your check.

It's all a gamble. I rely on my sense of smell.....course, I got the rona so take it easy on me as ma smeller is broke.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by BobBrown

NAILED IT!

Look at these two whore fugkers. No one values either one of your posts . Laughing MAO

Lets hear your insight and experience. I doubt you have anything to say other than regurgitated BULL......S.H.I.T!

Last edited by Willicd76; 03/26/21.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I 'm a noob here but have done several transactions in the the classifieds. I told the guys to cash the check first and then send the product. Every transaction has been smooth as glass .Salt of the earth.

Last edited by crittrgittr; 03/26/21.
IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

NAILED IT!

You can straight go fuqk yourself until you produce the tracking number you promised. I will dog your mf'ing ass everytime I see your post. You're the mf'er this type of thread is about. If I forgot to tell you, I'm telling you again, GO FUQK YOURSELF.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Lets hear your insight and experience. I doubt you have anything to say other than regurgitated BULL......S.H.I.T!

It's Mr. 500 Gold dots for the price of 1000, but only after being harangued by the entire Campfire.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by high_country_
I bought a gun from safariman once. Drove 200 miles....

Damn the luck!

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by mirage243

NAILED IT!

You can straight go fuqk yourself until you produce the tracking number you promised. I will dog your mf'ing ass everytime I see your post. You're the mf'er this type of thread is about. If I forgot to tell you, I'm telling you again, GO FUQK YOURSELF.

Thats waaay old news. The guy has probably shot all those bullets by now. I offered to buy you a plane ticket to speak to my face, but you are far too chicken SHIIIIT to take me up on the offer. you are a blow hard pu$$y who lives through the internet. Put up, or shut the FUUCK up!

Last edited by Willicd76; 03/26/21.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by kingston

It's Mr. 500 Gold dots for the price of 1000, but only after being harangued by the entire Campfire.

The offer extends to you too. Ill buy you a plane ticket to come here and talk to me face to face. You wont, because you hide behind a computer like most of you with 10k posts on an internet forum. Nothing else to do but video games and forums.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
These guys that rip people off need to be banned.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Bitch, you can't afford a plane ticket you dumb fuqk. Delta don't take no EBT cards.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I'd buy from Kingston (probably have to change phone numbers again after) and I'd buy from Mirage for Geedub............definitely not guys who have [bleep] members I know and respect.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by mirage243
Bitch, you can't afford a plane ticket you dumb fuqk. Delta don't take no EBT cards.

Try me.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by NH K9
I'd buy from Kingston (probably have to change phone numbers again after) and I'd buy from Mirage for Geedub............definitely not guys who have [bleep] members I know and respect.

And I would sell to Kingston and not have a worry in the world - and have, in fact.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (22250rem, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 1lessdog, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 60 invisible), 2,462 guests, and 1,156 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,403
Posts18,488,921
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.