Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rem141r
suck up the pain for a while and bogart them things until you feel better. 2 with some ginnie pooo can make for a nice evening. or so i heard. allegedly.

but ya, as the other guy said, you could end up blowing derelicts for pill money in 6 months. allegedly.

Lmao

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
None of the prescription pain medications with synthetic codeine give me any pain relief. I can remember when you could by cough syrup with codeine without a prescription that also worked great for pain relief. I'd prefer morphine for pain though.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
10/325 yay or nay ?

I've never a had a 10/325 prescription for pain even when I had herniated discs. The 5/325's I got did nothing for the pain but I got really constipated.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by victoro
None of the prescription pain medications with synthetic codeine give me any pain relief. I can remember when you could by cough syrup with codeine without a prescription that also worked great for pain relief. I'd prefer morphine for pain though.

My dad quit drinking when I was a kid. But occasionally he would "cheat" a bit with a bottle of Terpin Hydrate and Codeine cough elixir,...which was available over the counter back then. I recall that it made him a bit jocular.

He'd give me a big tablespoon of it when I was croupy,.....which would cure my cough and cause me to snooze off to nap land for a good while. Sometimes I didn't have to cough but once to merit getting a dose,...especially on those days when I was running around being loud and getting on his nerves.

I recall that it was very bitter stuff.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
My Mom would say, "Don't give him that stuff".

The old man would say, "It'll be aw-ite".

IC B2

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
"Terpin Hydrate and Codeine cough elixir"

That was some great stuff and it also had a lot of alcohol in it. I don't remember it being bitter but it had a very distinct taste. I drank a bunch of it one time because I had a real painful sore throat and my out of town girlfriend was coming to town for a visit. That night we were having sex and I was going much longer than usual. She got upset because she though she was going something wrong (she wasn't). I told that I had drank a lot real strong cough syrup and that my skin was literally numb. I could touch my forehead and not feel a thing. Everything worked out great and the next time she came to visit she said "Do you have anymore of that cough syrup?"

Last edited by victoro; 03/27/21.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
I think I'd rather take advil and tough out the pain...than risk blowing some guy in an alley in 6 months after getting addicted. Tramadol is a safer alternative....

This is not true. Tramadol will lure you into a false sense of security.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by victoro
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
10/325 yay or nay ?

I've never a had a 10/325 prescription for pain even when I had herniated discs. The 5/325's I got did nothing for the pain but I got really constipated.

Eat more Mexican food or Waffle House. Tell them to give you the first waffle off the iron after cleaning, you won't be constipated anymore.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Be very careful with it I've had it on and off for various surgeries and stuff and if you take it everyday for more than a few weeks your body becomes physically dependent. It can be absolute hell coming off of it once dependent. At least a week of unrelenting misery and then weeks of anxiousness and feeling not right. I've been though it a few times and it's horrible.

It's very helpful when in pain but only use it when really needed and stop when your pain is tolerable. Abusing it will likely ruin your life. Using it correctly and carefully can save your life. A good and bad to everything. Untreated pain is terrible too so just be careful with it.

Bb

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Took one today

Before: walked around this morning like a caveman

2 hours After 10mg-oxyco: swapped car batteries in two cars, fixed two flat truck tires, drained, ‘bucketed’, scrubbed inside/out 550 gallon Viking hot tub, refilled, and pressured washed the deck.

Now its wearing off, walking around like a caveman again.

Time for dinner: peanut butter, homemade concord grape jelly sammich. With the crusts left on. I let my nutts hang

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by persiandog
been in pain for 2 weeks , begged my doctor and emergency room PA for any pain killers. does anyone have any good mexican heroin?

If you have legitimate chronic pain, documentable source(s), there is no moral need to suffer. Ask your primary care physician for a pain clinic referral. Family practice just isn’t set up for the documentation requirements for long term pain management involving opioids. One of the biggest problems now is the dog & pony show state politicians deploy as part of their shell game. Here in NC the state guberment now has limited the amount of opioids a legitimate pain clinic patient can be prescribed by the physician in charge. Right. Politicos have now declared themselves doctors. So degenerative disc disease? Oop. Can’t have you in danger of addiction. You’ll just have to get by on what we say is enough. Cancer? Surgeries, radiation etc required for treatment. Well sure you hurt, but you can manage. We sure don’t want you addicted. And we know better than some doctor. All in the name of keeping us safe. Sound familiar? Bastids in the federal and state govts are the biggest bribe takers going. Cartel money filling the pockets of the Kaliforikator politicians. Heroin, Fentanyl & meth pouring across the border THEY won’t shut down. Wonder why? Chinese freighters bringing in tons of raw material to Mexico’s west coast. Who gets the biggest cut? But politicians talk a good lie on watching out for our health when it comes to prescribed medications from a licensed and over regulated physician. Nothing I hate more than the thought of politicians playing doctor and watching out for me. But they do. Then they demonize the legitimate patient and legitimate doctor.............and leave the back door open for their friends.

Some other comments; 10/325 vs straight oxy? Tylenol can eat your liver if you try to use it for pain it can’t reach. Plenty of over medications on Tylenol. But appropriate amounts can act as a booster to enhance the oxy and reduce the overall requirement. Again, a doctor’s call. Going apneic? Deadly apneic? It’ll take a lot of prescribed medication. Read the directions. Do what the doc says. Tramadol? If tramadol makes it stop, you sure as hell don’t need oxy. Over prescribing? Some do, no doubt. But I’ll bet good money there’s more over prescribing of Xanax and Valium to politicians than oxy to people in legitimate chronic pain. Of course politicians know best. Rant over. If you need it get a good pain management doc that can help you. Don’t make it tough on the family doc who can get a lot of pressure because he was trying to help you by doing somebody else’s specialty.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Get mean as fugg on that schit.
Pseudoephedrine also.

#homiestaysrightthefuggawayfromboth

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I am disciplined about it.

I have lots of 5,10s straight oxy squirreled away. I don’t get all stupid and take them for sandy mangina pain or trips to the moon.

Every time they run a camera up my dick to scan my kidney, I get a 5 day supply. You get something the size of a magic marker ran up your pisser all the way to your kidney, that’s my happy pill. Sheeeewe buddy !!! eek
Try to save the other 2 or 3 day’s worth and stock piling for big events like digging up the septic tank or cutting a cord of firewood. 👍👏🏻

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Never did much for me that 800mg of Ibuprofen couldn't do as well or better.

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Stuff will mess you up... like an itch you can't scratch until you get more.

Don't go there!

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jjenkins
I have been taking 10 mg of oxy. Every other day for 7 years for migraine headaches. I'm now in hospice care and they want me to use morphine but I told them no.

Morphine is a "clean" drug. If you need it....take it

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GeoW
Stuff will mess you up... like an itch you can't scratch until you get more.

Don't go there!

You don’t know WTF you’re taking about.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord
I am disciplined about it.

I have lots of 5,10s straight oxy squirreled away. I don’t get all stupid and take them for sandy mangina pain or trips to the moon.

Every time they run a camera up my dick to scan my kidney, I get a 5 day supply. You get something the size of a magic marker ran up your pisser all the way to your kidney, that’s my happy pill. Sheeeewe buddy !!! eek
Try to save the other 2 or 3 day’s worth and stock piling for big events like digging up the septic tank or cutting a cord of firewood. 👍👏🏻

300 rounds of 6.5 creedmoor

A
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
pills for ammo !! hehehe

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Close

Swede and 6.5 x 284

lol

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (10gaugemag, 1minute, 06hunter59, 257bobber, 2500HD, 160user, 72 invisible), 2,296 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,791
Posts18,496,114
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.