Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by gemby58
Originally Posted by warpig602
Thats was odd, did this have this in 2013? Wish they did, Wait i can answer that for you NO, this didn't happen last week, .

Yes, since 2010/2011 I believe.

Well they sure the he!! didn't use GPS tracking to find my damn stock, or there wouldn't have been a problem. Driver can back on a Saturday, and he didn't have a clue where he left the stock that f u c king squirrel. If they had GPS tracking back then im sure they would of told me or the OP, which they said nothing. Did tell Fed Ex to send the driver back after 2 weeks of dealing with it and ill grab him by the neck and beat the truth out of him, i did call back told them never mind he's coming here that Friday, that [bleep] gave the post office my package, chicken schit.

They did tell the OP that it was delivered to the correct address. That’s why they denied his insurance claim. If Fedex would have delivered to the “other” person who “always” gets your mail and was unable to retrieve the package, they would legally be obligated to pay the claim. Since they have GPS and 2 witness statements, they denied the claim, rightfully so.

Half your stories about Fedex don’t add up. I’ve had multiple issues with Fedex over the years regarding misdelivered packages and I’ve never gotten the replies form Fedex that you claim to have gotten.

I have no dog in this fight, just pointing out that the story doesn’t add up and the more you add to the stories, the more they don’t add up. I’ll get out of your thread, was really hoping to see a more well thought out and legitimate reply from you in regards to the claim. I’ll just have to make my own assumptions.

GB1

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Thats was odd, did this have this in 2013? Wish they did, Wait i can answer that for you NO, this didn't happen last week, .

Well they sure the he!! didn't use GPS tracking to find my damn stock, or there wouldn't have been a problem. Driver can back on a Saturday, and he didn't have a clue where he left the stock that f u c king squirrel. If they had GPS tracking back then im sure they would of told me or the OP, which they said nothing. Did tell Fed Ex to send the driver back after 2 weeks of dealing with it and ill grab him by the neck and beat the truth out of him, i did call back told them never mind he's coming here that Friday, that [bleep] gave the post office my package, chicken schit.

They did tell the OP that it was delivered to the correct address. That’s why they denied his insurance claim. If Fedex would have delivered to the “other” person who “always” gets your mail and was unable to retrieve the package, they would legally be obligated to pay the claim. Since they have GPS and 2 witness statements, they denied the claim, rightfully so.

Half your stories about Fedex don’t add up. I’ve had multiple issues with Fedex over the years regarding misdelivered packages and I’ve never gotten the replies form Fedex that you claim to have gotten.

I have no dog in this fight, just pointing out that the story doesn’t add up and the more you add to the stories, the more they don’t add up. I’ll get out of your thread, was really hoping to see a more well thought out and legitimate reply from you in regards to the claim. I’ll just have to make my own assumptions.

Thats the point when the driver came back the next day he was confused, he said he put it in my garage which I never leave my door open, when I told him that he said maybe he put it in my neighbors garage. He could have not came up my street without me seeing him

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G

They did tell the OP that it was delivered to the correct address.

What did you want him to say, I heard when a fed ex driver screws up he pays for it out of his check, dont know if thats true or not, maybe you can shed light on that

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
BTW if they had a GPS delivery, I think they would have told the op or me instead of dragging it out for 2 week dont you think, why would they send the driver back out on a Saturday if they had a GPS confirmation. Its over so don't matter to me

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
BTW if they had a GPS delivery, I think they would have told the op or me instead of dragging it out for 2 week dont you think, why would they send the driver back out on a Saturday if they had a GPS confirmation. Its over so don't matter to me

It doesnt happen that quickly. Basic line-level employees don't have access to that. There is a process and it gets escalated. They take driver statements and then escalate up the chain. I don't know how long it takes. Ive never had this problem, the times its showed delivered and not been at my house, its been confirmed to have not been delivered to my address. Nobody knows if what youre saying is even fact, its truly sounds like ramblings of faded memories.

Perhaps he did deliver it to your neighbor, that would explain why the GPS coordinates would show delivered to you. [bleep] to have such scumbag neighbors that would blatantly steal from you. You see, regardless of your version, the drivers version or the sellers version, there are things that are not open to interpretation, and this the locations that was logged when the package was scanned as delivered.

IC B2

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G

It doesnt happen that quickly. Basic line-level employees don't have access to that. There is a process and it gets escalated. They take driver statements and then escalate up the chain. I don't know how long it takes. Ive never had this problem, the times its showed delivered and not been at my house, its been confirmed to have not been delivered to my address. Nobody knows if what youre saying is even fact, its truly sounds like ramblings of faded memories.

Perhaps he did deliver it to your neighbor, that would explain why the GPS coordinates would show delivered to you. [bleep] to have such scumbag neighbors that would blatantly steal from you. You see, regardless of your version, the drivers version or the sellers version, there are things that are not open to interpretation, and this the locations that was logged when the package was scanned as delivered.

There was no GPS, the driver told fed ex he deleiverd it thats what they told me, said nothing about gps. No big deal I'm over it,

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

There was no GPS, the driver told fed ex he deleiverd it thats what they told me, said nothing about gps. No big deal I'm over it,
Sounds like the Fed Ex driver was related to you Gemby....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I purchased some 22LR from Gemby58 just when the shortage started. Price was extremely reasonable, shipping was fast, and product was as described.
I listed a WTB post for my two teenage daughters and Honestly his price was half of what others offered.
Good 2 Go in my book..

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by 1holeaddict
I purchased some 22LR from Gemby58 just when the shortage started. Price was extremely reasonable, shipping was fast, and product was as described.
I listed a WTB post for my two teenage daughters and Honestly his price was half of what others offered.
Good 2 Go in my book..

Your leaving yourself open for the 24 hour retard squad to gang up on you

M
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
M
[/quote] If the people that bought off me want to post pics its up to them, 22 flat rates boxes are heading to post office on Monday
[/quote]

Are you not aware that mailing ammunition through USPS is a Federal felony?

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
IC B3

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
[/quote] If the people that bought off me want to post pics its up to them, 22 flat rates boxes are heading to post office on Monday

[/quote]

Post it that way to get the 24 hour retards panties in a bunch, works eveytime

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Not getting enough attention at home Gemby58 ?

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by shootAI
Not getting enough attention at home Gemby58 ?

Nope not at all, thanks for asking

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

[/quote]
She doesn't worry because she doesn't have anything to ship. No doubt she has made a few trivial deals on here,but all of the big "attention getting" deals fizzle out- the bulk Remington components, the pile of new Leupold,cases of ammo to be given away etc. All you need to do is search her post in the classifieds- all turn out to be a train wreck of excuses.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Did her name change from Gemberling to Miller when she got married?

https://www.snipershide.com/shootin...-miller-aka-gregory-b-gemberling.221232/

Medics bury their mistakes..
G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by JimH
If the people that bought off me want to post pics its up to them, 22 flat rates boxes are heading to post office on Monday

[/quote]
She doesn't worry because she doesn't have anything to ship. No doubt she has made a few trivial deals on here,but all of the big "attention getting" deals fizzle out- the bulk Remington components, the pile of new Leupold,cases of ammo to be given away etc. All you need to do is search her post in the classifieds- all turn out to be a train wreck of excuses.[/quote]

There one of the 24 hour retard, a product of sister and brother haveing sex, sister spits outs brother load into herself. Hills have eyes trpe

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Dinny

Theres the other 24 hour retard, he's a product of mom have sex with her dad, but the best part of you ran down your mothers leg

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G

Theres the other 24 hour retard, he's a product of mom have sex with her dad, but the best part of you ran down your mothers leg

Heys ginny the dinny you think I should give free stuff away to make it all better for trying to rip off fellow members

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G

Heys ginny the dinny you think I should give free stuff away to make it all better for trying to rip off fellow members

I could start off by send you and Jim on free pig [bleep], at least you and your family will have something to eat

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm pretty sure "22 flat rate boxes" is not the same as "22 LR in flat rate boxes" given John has and FFL and all......

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

386 members (16penny, 10gaugeman, 1badf350, 1eyedmule, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 46 invisible), 2,536 guests, and 1,322 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,492
Posts18,472,015
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.