Z
GB1

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by prplbkrr

What the 9uck is wrong with our elected officials?

Wrong?

Nothing whatsoever they’re trusting the REAL plan.

The best laid plans go out the window with first contact with the enemy. (I wasn't in the military, but even I know this tidbit)

Perhaps it is time to turn the tables and instead of them threatening to come to rural America, we take the fight to them.

They may become extinct pretty fast. Gettin' pretty sick of this scheit.

prplbkrr = Purple Biker

Can't score goals if all you do is pass.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by OldSchool_BestSchool
The city police department obeys the chief of police. The chief of police obeys the mayor.... city police departments serve and protect the local political machine.

Do sheriff departments generally stay less politicized? Or do sheriff departments bend over for the county commissioners?

Sheriff departments are literally more political.

All SO's are 100% politics. Some PD's are also, especially the small ones. THAT is the beauty of Civil Service law. Agencies that have it are protected from those politics to a great extent.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
The city police department obeys the chief of police. The chief of police obeys the mayor.... city police departments serve and protect the local political machine.

Do sheriff departments generally stay less politicized? Or do sheriff departments bend over for the county commissioners?

They are, but in the areas where they are elected, the Sheriff acts as the head political figure. In the cities where the mayor appoints a chief, or counties with appointed Sheriffs, or governor appointed chiefs of the state police, the department heads serve at the mercy of some other political animal. Right now in my state, the Sheriffs are mostly in defiance of the cities and governor. A bunch of them have been beating recalls for their defiance.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by steve4102
...against Antifa thugs attacking him.

Police Arrest Old Man For Pulling Gun On Attacking Antifa Thugs In Salem, Oregon.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...gun-attacking-antifa-thugs-salem-oregon/

If you're a regular, old school, American, you're not permitted to defend yourself from the shock troops of the radical left who rule the establishment in many states (and the Federal Government) today.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Glad I dont live in those kinds of places.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

If anything, they should put a bounty on the heads of Antifa, something like $100.00 a head. They won't stop till we're a fully Marxist nation, where there's nowhere left to hide if you're not on board with the radical leftist agenda.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle

They are, but in the areas where they are elected, the Sheriff acts as the head political figure. In the cities where the mayor appoints a chief, or counties with appointed Sheriffs, or governor appointed chiefs of the state police, the department heads serve at the mercy of some other political animal. Right now in my state, the Sheriffs are mostly in defiance of the cities and governor. A bunch of them have been beating recalls for their defiance.

There is nobody more political than a sheriff. That might be good for you or not. Officer's that work under Civil Service protection, whether it's an SO or a municipality, can enforce the laws without repercussions of the political structure.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Back the blue..... oh wait..... frown

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ingwe
Its Oregon, what can you expect?

This was indeed OR, but it is happening all across America.

This^^^

I'm not a huge consumer of news, but even I have seen multiple examples of this type of biased response by police. Vandals, looters, street-blocking "protestors" who are terrifying people are left to go about their business, but when someone stands up and defends themselves, they're pounced upon by police who suddenly seem to have eyes.

Yeah, yeah,...I know their directives come down from their superiors. Still doesn't make it right.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
We live in an upside down world.
My fear is it is only going to get worst until WE THE PEOPLE get a true leader to gather us together to fight back and a lot of blood is going to be shed before it is over if honest Citizens are going to get their freedoms back.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Just look to Mexico. When the police do not do their job vigilante defense groups form and barriers are put up. You then need to pay the pinch to pass.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oregon city and state cops are worthless, they have demonstrated this time after time.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bruinruin

This^^^

I'm not a huge consumer of news, but even I have seen multiple examples of this type of biased response by police. Vandals, looters, street-blocking "protestors" who are terrifying people are left to go about their business, but when someone stands up and defends themselves, they're pounced upon by police who suddenly seem to have eyes.

Yeah, yeah,...I know their directives come down from their superiors. Still doesn't make it right.

Okay, as a cop I'll ask the obvious question. What would be the right way to handle that situation? A senile old man purposely drives into a protest and confronts a bunch of marxist [bleep] with his pistol?

Is snatching him up and turning him loose to his grandkids too severe?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ltppowell

This^^^

Okay, as a cop I'll ask the obvious question. What would be the right way to handle that situation? A senile old man purposely drives into a protest and confronts a bunch of marxist [bleep] with his pistol?

The cop will detain the guy question him and look at the video and or other evidence and determine if charges are warranted or like in this case release him.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell

This^^^

Senile old man? Purposely drives into a protest?

Seems you've already got the case solved.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
There is a video. I watched it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Not happening in Oklahoma.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
No real danger in arresting him. They can make a criminal by charging him with endangering others even though others were in the very acts of violence, but they may actually have to do something to uphold the law if they tried to arrest the real criminals. It seems the man arrested and charged wanted to be law-abiding, and the cops let the terrorists go at will, but it may be dangerous for them to interfere with a riot. They always say "Office safety" is 1st, even above the safety of the public. Brave heros all................

Either that or they just don't care about their oath, or maybe they are very pro-communist.

In any case we can know about their true convictions (and lack thereof) because of what they do and don't do,,,,,,,,,,but NEVER believe what they say.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I was told right here I was supposed to rush right up to Portland during the antifa protests because I live in Oregon. How's that working out for this old guy?

LOL
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

654 members (1badf350, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 1234, 60 invisible), 2,796 guests, and 1,310 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,371
Posts18,469,224
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.