Home
...against Antifa thugs attacking him.

Police Arrest Old Man For Pulling Gun On Attacking Antifa Thugs In Salem, Oregon.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...gun-attacking-antifa-thugs-salem-oregon/
Its Oregon, what can you expect?
Protect and serve
https://www.theblaze.com/news/video-trump-supporter-gun-antifa
Originally Posted by ingwe

This was indeed OR, but it is happening all across America.
Can anyone feign surprise at this?

I mean it was Salem and not Portland yeah, but seriously is there anyone who is gonna be like, “oh wow no way what is this country coming to I can’t believe this!”

Oregon be Oregon...

This is where the entire country is headed.
The Antifa thugs will probably win a fat lawsuit for having their lives “threatened”
How come I'm not surprised? I learned quite a while ago that Antifa is on the protected list. If you didn't learn that after all the events last summer, then you aren't paying attention.
Originally Posted by 22250rem
I learned quite a while ago that Antifa is on the protected list. If you didn't learn that after all the events last summer, then you aren't paying attention.

If the cops won't enforce the law ,(arrest those that are throwing items at passing vehicles) and a person gets arrested for defending themselves against these...these....punks, what the hell do they expect a law abiding citizen to do?

I work for my money, and a decent ride is $30,000 (or more). If some punk thinks they can vandalize my property with impunity because the cops won't do anything to them. then they will pay the price that I dole out.

What the 9uck is wrong with our elected officials?
Originally Posted by prplbkrr

Wrong?

Nothing whatsoever they’re trusting the REAL plan.
https://nypost.com/2021/03/29/trump-supporter-pulls-gun-on-antifa-mob-during-freedom-rally/
cops work for antifa, not the Citizens out there. Knowing that, the fellow probably should have not been there.
The Pacific Northwest is behind enemy lines. Some people have yet to realize that.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
cops work for antifa, not the Citizens out there. Knowing that, the fellow probably should have not been there.

Please tell us more. All cops work for antifa?
he was released and not charged.
I wouldn't go to one of the biggest [bleep] in the country to attend an event that was designed to fail. But if I was that stupid, I might want to shoot everyone there.
The city police department obeys the chief of police. The chief of police obeys the mayor.... city police departments serve and protect the local political machine.

Do sheriff departments generally stay less politicized? Or do sheriff departments bend over for the county commissioners?
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Speaking truth to Qtards is a waste of time.
Should be an interesting summer.
Originally Posted by OldSchool_BestSchool
The city police department obeys the chief of police. The chief of police obeys the mayor.... city police departments serve and protect the local political machine.

Do sheriff departments generally stay less politicized? Or do sheriff departments bend over for the county commissioners?

Sheriff departments are literally more political.
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by prplbkrr

Wrong?

Nothing whatsoever they’re trusting the REAL plan.

The best laid plans go out the window with first contact with the enemy. (I wasn't in the military, but even I know this tidbit)

Perhaps it is time to turn the tables and instead of them threatening to come to rural America, we take the fight to them.

They may become extinct pretty fast. Gettin' pretty sick of this scheit.
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

All SO's are 100% politics. Some PD's are also, especially the small ones. THAT is the beauty of Civil Service law. Agencies that have it are protected from those politics to a great extent.

They are, but in the areas where they are elected, the Sheriff acts as the head political figure. In the cities where the mayor appoints a chief, or counties with appointed Sheriffs, or governor appointed chiefs of the state police, the department heads serve at the mercy of some other political animal. Right now in my state, the Sheriffs are mostly in defiance of the cities and governor. A bunch of them have been beating recalls for their defiance.
Originally Posted by steve4102
...against Antifa thugs attacking him.

Police Arrest Old Man For Pulling Gun On Attacking Antifa Thugs In Salem, Oregon.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...gun-attacking-antifa-thugs-salem-oregon/

If you're a regular, old school, American, you're not permitted to defend yourself from the shock troops of the radical left who rule the establishment in many states (and the Federal Government) today.
Glad I dont live in those kinds of places.

If anything, they should put a bounty on the heads of Antifa, something like $100.00 a head. They won't stop till we're a fully Marxist nation, where there's nowhere left to hide if you're not on board with the radical leftist agenda.
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle

They are, but in the areas where they are elected, the Sheriff acts as the head political figure. In the cities where the mayor appoints a chief, or counties with appointed Sheriffs, or governor appointed chiefs of the state police, the department heads serve at the mercy of some other political animal. Right now in my state, the Sheriffs are mostly in defiance of the cities and governor. A bunch of them have been beating recalls for their defiance.

There is nobody more political than a sheriff. That might be good for you or not. Officer's that work under Civil Service protection, whether it's an SO or a municipality, can enforce the laws without repercussions of the political structure.
Back the blue..... oh wait..... frown

This^^^

I'm not a huge consumer of news, but even I have seen multiple examples of this type of biased response by police. Vandals, looters, street-blocking "protestors" who are terrifying people are left to go about their business, but when someone stands up and defends themselves, they're pounced upon by police who suddenly seem to have eyes.

Yeah, yeah,...I know their directives come down from their superiors. Still doesn't make it right.
We live in an upside down world.
My fear is it is only going to get worst until WE THE PEOPLE get a true leader to gather us together to fight back and a lot of blood is going to be shed before it is over if honest Citizens are going to get their freedoms back.
Just look to Mexico. When the police do not do their job vigilante defense groups form and barriers are put up. You then need to pay the pinch to pass.
Oregon city and state cops are worthless, they have demonstrated this time after time.
Originally Posted by bruinruin

This^^^

I'm not a huge consumer of news, but even I have seen multiple examples of this type of biased response by police. Vandals, looters, street-blocking "protestors" who are terrifying people are left to go about their business, but when someone stands up and defends themselves, they're pounced upon by police who suddenly seem to have eyes.

Yeah, yeah,...I know their directives come down from their superiors. Still doesn't make it right.

Okay, as a cop I'll ask the obvious question. What would be the right way to handle that situation? A senile old man purposely drives into a protest and confronts a bunch of marxist [bleep] with his pistol?

Is snatching him up and turning him loose to his grandkids too severe?
Originally Posted by ltppowell

This^^^

Okay, as a cop I'll ask the obvious question. What would be the right way to handle that situation? A senile old man purposely drives into a protest and confronts a bunch of marxist [bleep] with his pistol?

The cop will detain the guy question him and look at the video and or other evidence and determine if charges are warranted or like in this case release him.

This^^^

Senile old man? Purposely drives into a protest?

Seems you've already got the case solved.
There is a video. I watched it.

Not happening in Oklahoma.
No real danger in arresting him. They can make a criminal by charging him with endangering others even though others were in the very acts of violence, but they may actually have to do something to uphold the law if they tried to arrest the real criminals. It seems the man arrested and charged wanted to be law-abiding, and the cops let the terrorists go at will, but it may be dangerous for them to interfere with a riot. They always say "Office safety" is 1st, even above the safety of the public. Brave heros all................

Either that or they just don't care about their oath, or maybe they are very pro-communist.

In any case we can know about their true convictions (and lack thereof) because of what they do and don't do,,,,,,,,,,but NEVER believe what they say.
I was told right here I was supposed to rush right up to Portland during the antifa protests because I live in Oregon. How's that working out for this old guy?
Originally Posted by szihn
No real danger in arresting him. They can make a criminal by charging him with endangering others even though others were in the very acts of violence, but they may actually have to do something to uphold the law if they tried to arrest the real criminals. It seems the man arrested and charged wanted to be law-abiding, and the cops let the terrorists go at will, but it may be dangerous for them to interfere with a riot. They always say "Office safety" is 1st, even above the safety of the public. Brave heros all................

Either that or they just don't care about their oath, or maybe they are very pro-communist.

In any case we can know about their true convictions (and lack thereof) because of what they do and don't do,,,,,,,,,,but NEVER believe what they say.

Or, they saved him from shooting someone or getting beat to death bu detaining him and letting him go uncharged.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

Not happening in Oklahoma.

No, it's not happening all across America.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I was told right here I was supposed to rush right up to Portland during the antifa protests because I live in Oregon. How's that working out for this old guy?

You ran your suck telling other to do so beforehand in their areas. Is it too much to expect for you to put out after flashing your titties and tying cherry stems?

This^^^

He doesn’t have the same rights as the other protesters? Who determined him senile? You? How did you come to that conclusion?
Meh...maybe he's a really young guy pretending to be a daft older fellow. Beside the point. How would you diffuse the situation?

They're now saying the old man was the victim. But the antifa that vandalized his pickup were not arrested.
Typical cop, I’m holier than thou, know everything, psychologist, Dr, social worker, blowhard [bleep] azz whole.
That’s why you dumb sunsabitches make jack chit for money.
From the Oregon State Police:

T𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐦𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐦.
The person in the photo was the victim of extensive damage to his vehicle. When he stopped to assess the damage, he was assaulted with pepper spray. After being assaulted with pepper spray, the person pulled a handgun from his waistband to defend himself. He did not point the weapon at anyone and dropped it when ordered to do so by Law Enforcement. This person has a valid concealed handgun license. This person was detained, interviewed and then released. Reports will be forwarded to the Marion County District Attorney’s Office for review.
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Cool cartoon avatar.......tell us more o' wise man.....
Originally Posted by logger

T𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐦𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐦.
The person in the photo was the victim of extensive damage to his vehicle. When he stopped to assess the damage, he was assaulted with pepper spray. After being assaulted with pepper spray, the person pulled a handgun from his waistband to defend himself. He did not point the weapon at anyone and dropped it when ordered to do so by Law Enforcement. This person has a valid concealed handgun license. This person was detained, interviewed and then released. Reports will be forwarded to the Marion County District Attorney’s Office for review.

Facts are not needed on the 'fire....don't you know....

Oh look, another cop.
Stupid fuggin cawp. Big hero for Salem, OR mayor. Did they arrest any antifas for trashing the guy's truck?

"Hey Jimmie, Make sure you get me all on tape."

Big pussy.

Oh look, another cop.

Lol. Exactly.

Oh look, another cop.

Oh look another worthless boomer that's regressed back to the cartoon days....

Please do tell what these jack booted thugs arrested the man for........go on....
I'd like to put a fire hose on a septic truck and take it to an antifa rally. It's like they had cops hiding letting antifa do what ever they want and the minute someone takes a stand cops magically appear. We usually spend a few weeks in Oregon each year, I'm canceling this year's trip.

Bb

Speaking truth to Qtards is a waste of time.

From the OP

UPDATE: Evidently the man was released from custody and allowed to return to his truck. It is unknown if he was cited or what, but police were talking to him as the contact came to a close. We will keep an on this and follow up if needed.

SECOND UPDATE (Monday, 3/29): The Oregon State Police clarified that the guy was merely “detained” and not arrested, nor is he currently facing charges. However that could all change if district attorneys opt to file charges:

No doubt about that. The question is why don't you smart "sunsabitches" that have Daddy,'s money do it?

Oh look, another cop.

Please do tell what these jack booted thugs arrested the man for........go on....

Boomer? Lmao, try again Barney.

You guys ever wonder why 1/2 the country absolutely hates you? BTW, I’m not that half but you keep acting like
Nazi [bleep] and you’ll get to 100%

No doubt about that. The question is why don't you smart sunsabitchrs that have Daddy,'s money do it?

Daddy’s money? Seriously? My dad was a potash miner you stupid [bleep], we barely made ends meet until I graduated.

Oh look, another cop.

You guys ever wonder why 1/2 the country absolutely hates you? BTW, I’m not that half but you keep acting like

So what exactly is your retarded azz complaining about? That the guy wasn't charged? That he didn't have to shoot a leftist?

I'll save you the time, you're too f ucking stupid to even know what you're crying about.

Now go back to b itching about something.......anything (that you're too dumb to understand)
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

You ran your suck telling other to do so beforehand in their areas. Is it too much to expect for you to put out after flashing your titties and tying cherry stems?

Other areas ain't Portland, or Salem, sport. Learn to read.
Senile old man, but no antifa people arrested. Your a friggen joke just like the [bleep] cops that answered the call.
Asswhole cops

Oh look, another cop.

So what exactly is your retarded azz complaining about? That the guy wasn't charged? That he didn't have to shoot a leftist?

I'll save you the time, you're too f ucking stupid to even know what you're crying about.

Man, if you didn’t read everything you just quoted I don’t know what to tell you, but you proved my point.

Night,

You just proved my point. Nothing said about how the cawps dressed down the antifas.

Very typical of cawps in the northwest.

Protect and Serve.. the communists. Lol!

Not going to get into a pissing match. It's all out there for folks to read if they weren't up on it when it happened. Your tune changed as to what was appropriate action when it was your back yard.
Originally Posted by guy57
Senile old man, but no antifa people arrested. Your a friggen joke just like the [bleep] cops that answered the call.

Welcome to the 'fire lol

This is amazing. A shining star of 'fire wisdom.

Especially if the incident is in Oregon.

If it had happened in Lexington...

Welcome to the 'fire lol

This is amazing.

He’s been here ten years longer than you.

Lmao, keep proving our point.

Why are you directing this at me?

I’m no cop.

Oh look, another cop.

Man, if you didn’t read everything you just quoted I don’t know what to tell you, but you proved my point.

Night,

I tried, but sometimes reading "retard" is fruitless.....
So..nobody man enough to answer my question?

Please don't humiliate yourself with another deflection.

Welcome to the 'fire lol

This is amazing.

He’s been here ten years longer than you.

Lmao, keep proving our point.

I'm sorry I didn't spell it out for you as if you are a small child.

I was pointing out the fact that retarded post, much like your own, was not only poorly written and incoherent, but completely missed on the actual facts of this situation. It represents the usual on the 'fire, for a bunch of old [bleep], you clowns love to "jump to conclusions".

Comprende?

Recognize the threat, know your true enemy and take action.

You’re telling me that Antifa and an old man have a confrontation, old
Man pulls a gun and you’re worried about the old man? Seriously? You might be the stupidest cop on the planet, and that’s saying something.
Not directed at you steve, you didn't call him a senile old man.

How many antifags were arrested?

Not going to get into a pissing match. It's all out there for folks to read if they weren't up on it when it happened. Your tune changed as to what was appropriate action when it was your back yard.

If you don't want to get into a pissing match why don't you learn to stfu. I know a jerk when I see one, one that has no truth in him and lives to stir up schit. F off asswipe.
ltppowell, it should have been desculated by arresting the antifa thugs that commited the vandalism, and sprayed (assulted) the old man.

OK, but the question still remains: Why did the police stand idly by & watch & allow Antifa to assault vehicles & the people in them via all the schitt being thrown?

Why?

MM
Originally Posted by local_dirt

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.statesmanjournal.com/amp/7037896002

A 2 second Google search turned that up, looks like 4.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

OK, but the question still remains: Why did the police stand idly by & watch & allow Antifa to assault vehicles & the people in them via all the schitt being thrown?

Why?

MM

Did they?

I'm sure they didn't shut down streets, push protestors out of the area, and make arrests...........ooops.

A quick Google search shows the salem police dept has around 189 sworn officers. How many were out there? How many protestor were there? How spread out were the protestors?

Man pulls a gun and you’re worried about the old man? Seriously? You might be the stupidest cop on the planet, and that’s saying something.

Maybe. But, that's still dodging the question. Your'e the cop. You drive up on a situation where 500 [bleep] are legally protesting and one good guy is waving a gun a around. He is the only one that you have probable cause to believe that has committed a crime (even if it is a bullshit city ordinance). Answer the question.

Maybe. But, that's still dodging the question. Your'e the cop. You drive up on a situation where 500 [bleep] are legally protesting and one good guy is waving a gun a around. He is the only one that you have probable cause to believe that has committed a crime (even if it is a bullshit city ordinance). Answer the question.

Were you there? Is that what happened? When did common sense get removed from the equation?

If I roll up on a situation with 100 Antifa acting like they do and one old man waving a gun, well, I’ll probably assume the old
Man had reason and would trust him more than Antifa. But, I’m not a dick loving democrat

Were you there? Is that what happened? When did common sense get removed from the equation?

If I roll up on a situation with 100 Antifa acting like they do and one old man waving a gun, well, I’ll probably assume the old
Man had reason and would trust him more than Antifa. But, I’m not a dick loving democrat

You would be in prison.
But, I’m not a dick loving democrat

Key to be able to think logically. ^^^^^

You would be in prison.

Show me, Barney.

Pat, let me ask this.

You have a call, roll up on the scene and you see 25 black men around an old white lady and she’s waving a gun?

I guess you’d slam the old lady on the ground and arrest her?

If not, explain the difference to me.
ltppowell, i did answer the question. So you don't think smashing the old mans car and spraying (assaulting) him was probable cause to think ANYONE else ma have commited a crime?

Yet they were all charged with piss ant crimes that will allow them to post a few hundred dollars bail and be right back on the streets terrorizing more people. Why was no one charged with aggravated assault, aggravated criminal damage or any other felony?? I would like a legitimate answer to this question
Pat, you can’t explain that because you’re a blowhard fool.

Maybe Jackson handjob can?
Oh ya, and they were NOT legally protesting, they were smashing peoples cars.
I almost feel bad, but I don't. There's something gratifying about knowing that an internet troll will lose sleep thinking about his failure.
Goodnight All.
I almost feel bad, but I don't. There's something gratifying about knowing that an internet troll will lose sleep thinking about his failure.

After all this that’s all you have? you’re a complete and total idiot, never deserved to carry any type of badge. It proves that the left has every right to ridicule your kind for being irresponsible. Like I said. 1/2 the country hates you and you’re well on your way to the other half, thanks to cops like you.
dont do that where i live, thats how alot of people die..... doing dumb [bleep] with dumb [bleep] cops around..... everyone is a threat and will be handled accordingly. #givesnoshitsaboutstupid
They need to get some top MMA fighters and dress them up as old people and have them attend a rally in Portland.

Bb

Pat, let me ask this.

You have a call, roll up on the scene and you see 25 black men around an old white lady and she’s waving a gun?

I guess you’d slam the old lady on the ground and arrest her?

If not, explain the difference to me.

One last time Pat or handjob.
All your ever gonna get is stupid cop spin
That's how they play the game

Why?

MM

I dunno, but I'll take a guess.

Because they're punkazz pussy bitches who have sucked lefty ass for the last year-and-a-half while the antifa types do whatever they want?
im not spinning..... im informing... if anyone comes for me or mine get right with jesus. if 2 people try threatn my family or myself and i move to DEFEND myself or especially my family and a cop shows up to arrest me he is instantly complicit and will be treated to the third round of get the [bleep] off me.

Don't feel bad. Just STFU, Mr Only Cops Should Have Guns.

Why?

MM

I dunno, but I'll take guess.

Because they're punkazz pussy bitches who have sucked lefty ass for the last year-and-a-half while the antifa types do whatever they want?

Lol
Video,

https://leakedreality.com/video/555...-man-defends-himself-cops-arrest-old-man

The same Rally supposedly

https://leakedreality.com/video/5559/antifa-attacks-patriots-smash-cars

You do know that the scenario you have described is not even remotely close to what happened here, right.

Legally protesting, NO
Waving a gun around, NO
Only one you have PC to believe has committed a crime, HELL NO.

You want your question answered, at the very least be truthful.

Why?

MM

I dunno, but I'll take guess.

Lol

Yes, LD does have a way of presenting Truth and Facts in a hard hitting humorous manner.

His post was spot on as usual.

4 What?

Police arrest 4 during Oregon State Capitol anti-fascist protest, clash with right-wing supporters

The Old Patriot is (1), who are the other (3)?

“Right wing supporters” like the old Patriot, or left wing Antifas?

Reports will be forwarded to the Marion County District Attorney’s Office for review.

The fact that I take note of here is the one in bold.

This guy will have the potential of a charge hanging over his head until the statute of limitations runs out or the prosecutor decides its time to find an old white guy who needs to be made an example of.

The police are in a bad situation here and I don’t envy them at all but the fact remains. They made an oath to the Constitution and by following orders to ignore antifa’s antics and arrest those who stand against them, even if “for their own good” as has been suggested here and may be true to an extent, they’re violating equal protection to say nothing of basic common sense and rule of law. The real criminals are ANTIFA and they’re the ones who need arresting and prosecution.

Officers in cities like Salem, Portland, and Minneapolis really ought to quit and find cities to work in where they’re assured that the ruling authorities take paths to the Constitution seriously. Otherwise they’re just being “cops” in the original sense.
ltppowell

Pat, I think that right there is what is causing so much angst with this thread. Unless I am missing something, I just can't picture this as a legal protest. To me, it is an organized riot, and done so for political purposes. The violence and assaults, the blocking of traffic and the intimidating of Citizens would seem to separate the 'legal' part
of the event from the 'protesting' part.

4 What?

Police arrest 4 during Oregon State Capitol anti-fascist protest, clash with right-wing supporters

I don't know. I didn’t ask the question, because I don't really care. But your reading comprehension is dog s hit, because "the old patriot" (also known as a dumbas) WAS NOT ARRESTED OR CHARGED WITH A CRIME.

So instead of crying about everything like babies here on the 'fire, why don't you attempt to use your brain's to think some s hit through......

So a news article stated "approximately 200 antifa protestors clashed with right-wing supporters and police. 200? So that's more than the entire Salem Oregon police department (189 sworn).

So how many cops do you think were out there? All 189 sworn? Lol. Let's see....25 or more are brass, so they weren't there. I'm guessing at least 30 are detectives, so they weren't there, I'm sure another 20 are some sort of ridiculous specialty unit (dope, traffic, parking, desk riding/hiding). Now we're down to about 114 actual patrol officers, half of which were probably on days off for the weekend and half of that doesn't work dayshift. Sure a tactical team was there, but that's maybe 30 guys. So max MAYBE 100 cops to 250?300? Protestors combined? Ya I can't imagine why they didn't just walk out and start cuffing people. They tried to shut down the protest, that's about all they probably had the man power to do, unless some dumb s hit starts waving a gun around....

Not to even mention the probable issues they have even arresting people in that commie hell hole due to covid restrictions. OR the fact that all those protestors made a cognitive decision to place themselves at the time and place of the protest. They wanted to larp, and larp they did.........

If you go purposefully to engage with antifa, you should already be at peace with the fact that your property is going to be F'd with, you're going to be F'd with, and you might catch a charge......but im guessing most mouth breathers want the drama.

It seems to me it would have been obvious that the guy's truck had been vandalized and that he had been pepper sprayed. It would have been obvious that he had been attacked. I can't see myself arresting him, unless I had information to the contrary.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
It seems to me it would have been obvious that the guy's truck had been vandalized and that he had been pepper sprayed. It would have been obvious that he had been attacked. I can't see myself arresting him, unless I had information to the contrary.

That's great George Floyd groupie, because he wasn't arrested.

4 What?

I don't know. I didn’t ask the question, because I don't really care. But your reading comprehension is dog s hit, because "the old patriot" (also known as a dumbas) WAS NOT ARRESTED OR CHARGED WITH A CRIME.

So instead of crying about everything like babies here on the 'fire, why don't you attempt to use your brain's to think some s hit through......

So a news article stated "approximately 200 antifa protestors clashed with right-wing supporters and police. 200? So that's more than the entire Salem Oregon police department (189 sworn).

So how many cops do you think were out there? All 189 sworn? Lol. Let's see....25 or more are brass, so they weren't there. I'm guessing at least 30 are detectives, so they weren't there, I'm sure another 20 are some sort of ridiculous specialty unit (dope, traffic, parking, desk riding/hiding). Now we're down to about 114 actual patrol officers, half of which were probably on days off for the weekend and half of that doesn't work dayshift. Sure a tactical team was there, but that's maybe 30 guys. So max MAYBE 100 cops to 250?300? Protestors combined? Ya I can't imagine why they didn't just walk out and start cuffing people. They tried to shut down the protest, that's about all they probably had the man power to do, unless some dumb s hit starts waving a gun around....

Not to even mention the probable issues they have even arresting people in that commie hell hole due to covid restrictions. OR the fact that all those protestors made a cognitive decision to place themselves at the time and place of the protest. They wanted to larp, and larp they did.........

If you go purposefully to engage with antifa, you should already be at peace with the fact that your property is going to be F'd with, you're going to be F'd with, and you might catch a charge......but im guessing most mouth breathers want the drama.

It's amazing to me that you don't see how pathetic those cawps' response AND your written response both are.

It's obvious to most folks watching that video and a hundred others that cawps in the Northwest are mostly fugking useless and just tools of the left with a uniform.. and people are getting more pissed at this schit as it continues to be allowed by said cawps.

When the SHTF, a large part of the responsibility for that will be on the shoulders of ineffective, stand down LE departments. But, I'm sure most of those responsible won't lose a wink of sleep because they'll still be in line for their pinchin.

I got a C-note in my pocket that says the antifags threw the paint on his truck to start the whole soiree.

Cops, my ass.
The Boomer wasn't afraid to take on the crowd of Millennial failures. The cops shouldn’t either.

That's great George Floyd groupie, because he wasn't arrested.

Genuinely confused.

You said that Logger’s posting of the OSP’s press release was “fact” and within that report it said the man was detained and that the Prosecutor had opened an investigation.

Is that not tantamount to an arrest?

Please keep in mind I’m not LEO and don’t have experience with the criminal justice system like you do. Genuinely asking the question.
ltppowell

Pat, I think that right there is what is causing so much angst with this thread. Unless I am missing something, I just can't picture this as a legal protest. To me, it is an organized riot, and done so for political purposes. The violence and assaults, the blocking of traffic and the intimidating of Citizens would seem to separate the 'legal' part

No doubt, not legal. All OTHER assaults and intimidation of citizens aside, any "legal protest" all stopped when the antifags threw the paint on the old guy's truck.
Too bad old guy didn't drop some of them.
Originally Posted by Esox357

Coupla hundred pipe-hitters would have done no harm, either.

Looks to me like he is fortunate he didn’t. He is already under investigation and could face charges at any time. If he had done that he’d see that the rule of law means nothing, and that the media and their narrative will gladly plow over individuals who present opportunity for them to show what an evil society the right advocates.

The media now serve as judge, jury, and executioner. Watch the Chauvin show trial to see it in action.

They didn't just "stick" a branch through the windshield. That's attempted murder by mob attack. Yet if the operator would have gotten out with a gun to ward the attackers away, the cops would have treated him like Charles Manson, and ignored the murderous mob.
ltppowell

Bingo!

A pat on the back, and a good citizenship medal would have been appropriate.

Yes.
Originally Posted by efw

Looks to me like he is fortunate he didn’t. He is already under investigation and could face charges at any time. If he had done that he’d see that the rule of law means nothing, and that the media and their narrative will gladly plow over individuals who present opportunity for them to show what an evil society the right advocates.

The media now serve as judge, jury, and executioner. Watch the Chauvin show trial to see it in action.

Unfortunately, allowed myself to watch into a Hannity segment after Tucker last night. What a blathering dumbass. Couldn't stop talking about himself and his martial arts prowess, then placing full guilt on Chauvin.
Pissed at myself for even watching that talking turd Hannity.
Pat passed judgement as soon as he learned the guy was a Trump supporter, that’s all he needed to know, just like the rest of the left.

4 What?

So, how many antifags should expect to "catch a charge"?

Here, I'll answer that for ya. NONE.

You wanna talk about foresight?

Spineless cawps in the Northwest are more afraid of a pantywaist lefty mayor than the hell rain of what will come of continuing to allow this schit.

But, by all means, Rock On. It'll be your party in the end.
Originally Posted by efw

Think Kenosha Kyle.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

They didn't just "stick" a branch through the windshield. That's attempted murder by mob attack. Yet if the operator would have gotten out with a gun to ward the attackers away, the cops would have treated him like Charles Manson, and ignored the murderous mob.

Pretty much what they did.....and will continue to do.

Cops, Pfffft
Laws only apply to some. Lady Justice is no longer with us and hasn't been for quite sometime. Look at the criminals that run this country! Fuq BLM!
Pat passed judgement as soon as he learned the guy was a Trump supporter, that’s all he needed to know, just like the rest of the left.

BINGO

4 What?

Spineless cawps in the Northwest are more afraid of a pantywaist lefty mayor than the hell rain of what will come of continuing to allow this schit.

So bitch the the district attorneys office, clown.

Cops, Pfffft

It's unfortunate that they can engage in illegal conduct with impunity, but you are right on the money. There appears to be nothing that would dissuade them from continuing on. When those who defend themselves against the mobs end up in cuffs and hauled down to the station, it only serves to embolden the miserable twits.
Laws only apply to some. Lady Justice is no longer with us and hasn't been for quite sometime. Look at the criminals that run this country! Fuq BLM!

America has not had a "justice system" for many years. We have a "legal system", and it's stacked against law abiding Citizens, and is totally committed to protecting the criminal class. Antifa and blm are the street troops for the communists that are intent on destroying America. Evidently, in many liberal run cities, cops are the back up protection for antifa and blm. They don't enforce the law, they protect the lawless.

America has not had a "justice system" for many years. We have a "legal system", and it's stacked against law abiding Citizens, and is totally committed to protecting the criminal class. Antifa and blm are the street troops for the communists that are intent on destroying America. Evidently, in many liberal run cities, cops are the back up protection for antifa and blm. They don't enforce the law, they protect the lawless.

You're on a roll, Mannlicher.

You're on a roll, Mannlicher.

No kidding.

Trufe.
Well I am happy for the guy is he is not charged (anytime in the future either)

But I do ask how many of those that committed the real crimes were arrested and charged? That should be the real story. Hard to know what is true because the media omits and lies so much.
It is normal at all the campgrounds I stay at that all the trailers have an American flag flying. I few will have the Confederate flag, not problems.

One day it's going to go very badly for the "antifa" mob. It's inevitable unfortunately.
Originally Posted by szihn
Well I am happy for the guy is he is not charged (anytime in the future either)

But I do ask how many of those that committed the real crimes were arrested and charged? That should be the real story. Hard to know what is true because the media omits and lies so much.

Agteed

4 What?

You have to arrest the mother'fugkers first, dumbass.

It's unfortunate that they can engage in illegal conduct with impunity, but you are right on the money. There appears to be nothing that would dissuade them from continuing on. When those who defend themselves against the mobs end up in cuffs and hauled down to the station, it only serves to embolden the miserable twits.

I wonder what would have happened if he would have responding with exactly the same tactics they first used on him, i.e. NOT escalating the situation with a gun. If they threw rocks he threw rocks. paint for paint, mace for mace.

Bunch of guys roll into the melee armed with rocks, paint, pepper spray, skateboards, batons, etc and give it right back to the punks. Be hard for the left to justify arresting them if antifa initiated the attacks and no escalation of force was involved.

4 What?

You have to arrest the mother'fugkers first, dumbass.

And if the DA never prosecutes them, why would you keep arresting them? Dumbass.

Face it, you have literally no idea what you're talking about. I already laid out the reality of the situation.

First you b itch about the guy being arrested....ooops that didn't happen. Then you b itch about no antifa being arrested....ooops that did happen.

Face it, you're an idiot that just wants to b itch. Go larp against antifa, see how that works out for you.

I suppose one's description of events will depend on one's agenda.

The incident could as easily be described as protective action by Police toward the old man.

They took him into custody and removed him from a dangerous situation. Of course, they disarmed him first. Hell I have willingly surrendered arms to Police in the middle of the night so I could get in the back seat and get a ride home when my car was broke down.

The question remains, was his gun returned to him?

The surrounding crowd was undeniably guilty of assault, battery, and vandalism. Why were they not arrested?

I wonder what would have happened if he would have responding with exactly the same tactics they first used on him, i.e. NOT escalating the situation with a gun. If they threw rocks he threw rocks. paint for paint, mace for mace.

Bunch of guys roll into the melee armed with rocks, paint, pepper spray, skateboards, batons, etc and give it right back to the punks. Be hard for the left to justify arresting them if antifa initiated the attacks and no escalation of force was involved.

I don't consider the display of a gun to be an escalation of force, but rather an attempt at deescalation. With the disproportionate number of attackers, getting into a tit for tat wouldn't have likely gone well.

I don't consider the display of a gun to be an escalation of force, but rather an attempt at deescalation. With the disproportionate number of attackers, getting into a tit for tat wouldn't have likely gone well.

You've got to stop making so much sense. It's starting to freak me out.
Originally Posted by 22250rem
How come I'm not surprised? I learned quite a while ago that Antifa is on the protected list. If you didn't learn that after all the events last summer, then you aren't paying attention.

They certainly are not on my protected list. They are on my terrorist list
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

I suppose one's description of events will depend on one's agenda.

The incident could as easily be described as protective action by Police toward the old man.

They took him into custody and removed him from a dangerous situation. Of course, they disarmed him first. Hell I have willingly surrendered arms to Police in the middle of the night so I could get in the back seat and get a ride home when my car was broke down.

The question remains, was his gun returned to him?

The surrounding crowd was undeniably guilty of assault, battery, and vandalism. Why were they not arrested?

Did they have the means for mass arrests? (Man power, transports, holding facilities, etc)

Who knows, the clowns here have it all figured without a clue or any ACTUAL information.

You've got to stop making so much sense. It's starting to freak me out.

I understand, but unfortunately the police disagree. Honestly the police are doing the bidding of a liberal lesbian governor so my question was more about from a legal standpoint not a practical standpoint.

What justification could the police use to choose to arrest one person over another if all involved were doing exactly the same thing? I'd like to see 100 guys roll into that situation and use the same tactics against antifa that they are using but overwhelm them in number and especially ferocity.

*The left would probably use the "pre-meditated violence" angle against the right, like somehow the left is spontaneously spawning these riots and that's ok. I guess the bottom line is short of overwhelming and total chaos, the right isn't going to win against the left when the left is holding the "legal" hand.
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
One day it's going to go very badly for the "antifa" mob. It's inevitable unfortunately.

Why is it "unfortunately"?
Originally Posted by Ringman

Because that's when the military is brought in on the side of Antifa.

Cops, Pfffft

Exactly right, the powers that be in Oregon have to be in support of ANTIFA and LE does as told, justice be damned.

It sure sounds like you're the kind of cop we need more of to protect the law abiding terrorists from all of us senile population.
No! You keep arresting them no matter what the DA does!

That's your job!

The fact he's not doing HIS JOB has nothing to do with YOUR JOB.

That's your job!

Good point.

That's your job!

Sounds like you need to be running things.

So tell us, since you were there, how many needed to be arrested and how many were available to do the arresting. Please, educate us.
Does it feel good knowing your a puppet with someone else pulling the stings?
What NEEDS to begin happening is the old man gets attacked, his truck beat all to hell, he gets out and then 4-5 other guys with "things full of things" crawl out behind him at the same time. Deal with all the liberal antifa bodyguards that roll up on the oldster, then begin to deal with all the antifa, and then (big surprise!) Don't F'ing Stop! Keep "dealing" with the antifa and their loyal liberal bodyguards until they are all played out. Then GTFO...

Rinse and repeat.
Originally Posted by 700LH

Why are you calling me a puppet and who is pulling my strings.

He is a dipshi t. He doesn't know.

Because it's going to ruin the lives of ordinary American citizens, due to the fact that the police are refusing to do their job.

The average person can't detain or arrest a criminal, in the same manner as the police can.

The average person can't observe a crime and prosecute the offender at a later time.

The average person can't make an "officer needs assistance" call.

So the average person's gotta deal with criminals in the moment, with no ability for crime prevention except violence.

And then risk facing a jury, without the advantage of a badge.

That was not directed at you, sorry if it was misunderstood

says another puppet
And if the DA never prosecutes them, why would you keep arresting them? Dumbass. .

And there it is Right There.!!

Only arrest those that the DA, The Mayor, The Governor or even The President order you to arrest.

All others are to be left alone and free to do as they please. Riot, Lute, Burn, and even Kill as long as they are on the on the Approved LIST.

You are one pathetic excuse for a Human Being, let alone a Officer of The Law.
And if the DA never prosecutes them, why would you keep arresting them? Dumbass. .

Only arrest those that the DA, The Mayor, The Governor or even The President order you to arrest.

All others are to be left alone and free to do as they please. Riot, Lute, Burn, and even Kill as long as they are on the on the Approved LIST.

Praetorian Guard?
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Because it's going to ruin the lives of ordinary American citizens, due to the fact that the police are refusing to do their job.

The average person can't detain or arrest a criminal, in the same manner as the police can.

The average person can't observe a crime and prosecute the offender at a later time.

So the average person's gotta deal with criminals in the moment, with no ability for crime prevention except violence.

See that's the problem.

They are doing their job and their JOB is to protect the anarchists and to follow orders regardless. The Constitution and the Rule of Law Be Damned.

says another puppet

Says a loser.

Lol thanks!
I wouldn't put bottom of the barrel civilian LE
in category of elite legionary Praetorian military,
not even close.
Hey to get this back on track....

WHO WAS ARRESTED?

Oh wait....was it antifa? Lol clowns that play jump to conclusions lol
Originally Posted by Starman
I wouldn't put civilian LE in category
of the Praetorian military, not even
close.

The Praetorian Guard started out as paramilitary (Augustus's personal guard), but at their height of power, they didn't even retain the knowledge of putting on a suit of armor. They were a political power, and ruled over (and selected) emperors. They weren't defanged till Constantine who used the regular army to disband them.

WHO WAS ARRESTED?

I asked you this earlier but it got overlooked.

You had said that the post quoting the OSP was factual and it said he was detained and an investigation was ongoing by the prosecutor. I genuinely don’t know how this is different from being arrested.

What is the difference?

says another puppet

Says a loser.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

That's your job!

So tell us, since you were there, how many needed to be arrested and how many were available to do the arresting. Please, educate us.

I wasn't there and neither were you. But, the cawps who WERE THERE obviously weren't doing their jobs. That WAS COMPLETELY EVIDENT when they ignored the antifags who threw the paint on the old guy's truck window.

Those pussies wanted to look good on camera for their pantywaist boss.

And they're all sucking off the mayor.

Bunch of punk bitches not keeping their oath. People are fed up with cawps that don't want to do what they signed up for. Such pussies. And why are they pussies? BECAUSE THEY WON'T MIX IT UP WITH THE ANTIFAGS! THAT'S WHY! DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW LITTLE REGARD PEOPLE HAVE FOR PUSSY COPS THAT WON'T ENFORCE THE LAW?

Protect and serve, my ass.

Spin your dumb schit on some CNN/MSDNC watchers. Barking up the wrong tree here, dude. Ain't flyin.

Originally Posted by Fubarski

Fube, you called it..

Same thing I'm sayin, but you're being a lot nicer about it.

It's time these cawps got dressed down for not upholding the law.

It's their job and they're not doing it.

I'm tired of turning on the tv every night and seeing antifags and blm burning, looting, beating, and killing innocent people while pussy cawps stand down. Fugk em.
Originally Posted by efw

WHO WAS ARRESTED?

I asked you this earlier but it got overlooked.

You had said that the post quoting the OSP was factual and it said he was detained and an investigation was ongoing by the prosecutor. I genuinely don’t know how this is different from being arrested.

What is the difference?

Was he booked into jail and charged with a crime?

That's your job!

I wasn't there and neither were you. But, the cawps who WERE THERE obviously weren't doing their jobs. That WAS COMPLETELY EVIDENT when they ignored the antifags who threw the paint on the old guy's truck window.

Bunch of punk bitches not keeping their oath. People are fed up with cawps that don't want to do what they signed up for. Such pussies. And why are they pussies? BECAUSE THEY WON'T MIX IT UP WITH THE ANTIFAGS! THAT'S WHY! DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW LITTLE REGARD PEOPLE HAVE FOR PUSSY COPS THAT WON'T ENFORCE THE LAW?

Spin your dumb schit on some CNN/MSDNC watchers. Barking up the wrong tree here, dude. Ain't flyin.

The ramblings of a retard. Thank you for showing your azz.....why don't you take an oath? The felonies or just overall b itchiness lol

Go volunteer as a reserve and serve billy retard badazz

I wasn’t trying to score points was asking someone who knows to explain the difference.

Is that the difference; that he wasn’t booked into jail and charged with a crime?
Pull the string and I'll wink at you
I'm your puppet
I'll do funny things if you want me to
I'm your puppet
Mm, I'm yours to have and to hold
Darling, you've got full control of your puppet
Pull them little strings and I'll kiss your lips
I'm your puppet
Snap your fingers and I'll turn you some flips
I'm your puppet
Mm, your every wish is my command
All you got to do is wiggle your little hand
I'm your puppet
I'm your puppet
I'm just a toy, just a funny boy
That makes you laugh when you're blue
I'll be wonderful, do just what I'm told
I'll do anything for you
I'm your puppet
I'm your puppet
Just pull them little strings and I'll sing you a…
Originally Posted by efw

I wasn’t trying to score points was asking someone who knows to explain the difference.

Is that the difference; that he wasn’t booked into jail and charged with a crime?

Well I'd say if he wasn't charged with a crime, or taken to jail, it would be hard to call it an arrest. Investigative detention where miranda applies? Yes.

But again folks, who was arrested ? This dumb old boomer (that went looking for trouble and found it) or antifa?

Come on ol dirtbag...........educate us
Originally Posted by efw

Well I'd say if he wasn't charged with a crime, or taken to jail, it would be hard to call it an arrest. Investigative detention? Yes.

But again folks, who was arrested ? This dumb old boomer (that went looking for trouble and found it) or antifa?

Who did the puppets pick?
Originally Posted by efw

Well I'd say if he wasn't charged with a crime, or taken to jail, it would be hard to call it an arrest. Investigative detention? Yes.

Who did the puppets pick?

You tell me azz clown. You were apparently there and know everything.
Pathetic.....

The Praetorian Guard started out as paramilitary (Augustus's personal guard),..

LoL....you don't know much.

cohortes praetoriae existed well before
the formation of Imperial rule and emperor
Augustus.

They were hand picked legionary men that
were the personal guard of commanders
on military campaign in the Republic period.

praetoriae originally comes from the fact
they protected the Praetor/camp commander
in the Praetorium of a Roman camp.

With the imperial period, they became an elite force
assigned to protect emperor and Rome, now being
stationed in Rome...there were still circumstances
where they were called on to engage in combat
outside of Rome, and they performed very well.

It’s clear that Cops are not Law Enforcement Officers, they are political pawns/puppets.

It’s is clear that they do not take their oath seriously, they take ORDERS seriously, regardless.

So the question is, Do we Support LEO, or do we join the Defund/Abolish The Police Movement.

I think we are at a point where we have to choose.

That's your job!

When a full riot occurs, and folks need to be arrested, and the local cops can't handle the situation, the usual response is to call for back up. Sheriff Dept, the Sheriff from the next county, the State Police, the National Guard. What you seem to be saying is that if the situation can't be handled, just back up and let the thugs roll. It's almost like Jackson Handy works for the jurisdiction in question.

That's your job!

When a full riot occurs, and folks need to be arrested, and the local cops can't handle the situation, the usual response is to call for back up. Sheriff Dept, the Sheriff from the next county, the State Police, the National Guard. What you seem to be saying is that if the situation can't be handled, just back up and let the thugs roll. It's almost like Jackson Handy works for the jurisdiction in question.

LOL, calling for Back-up, what a novel idea. Who’d a Thunk.

That's your job!

That's true. How long did the protest take place? Was it feasible due to the time frame for others agencies to respond? Did the higher ups ask for assistance? (You do know a guy on the ground isn't in the position to request help from outside agencies correct?)

Why don't you ask the Salem PD?

At least you're asking instead of jumping to conclusions I guess

Well you are by ASSuming I work for Salem, which is awesome.

THE OVERARCHING THEME OF THIS THREAD IS IDIOTS JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS WITHOUT SEEKING THE FACTS OR THINKING CRITICALLY (which sadly for some isn't possible....dirtbag, dress wearer, etc)
LoL...it wasn't but a very short time ago that "keeping the peace" was all the rage. Dont matter. Malcontents can't accept anything.

What trouble was he looking for ?

The Praetorian Guard started out as paramilitary (Augustus's personal guard),..

LoL....you don't know much.

cohortes praetoriae existed well before
the formation of Imperial rule and emperor
Augustus.

They were hand picked legionary men that
were the personal guard of commanders
on military campaign in the Republic period.

praetoriae originaly comes from the fact
they protected the Praetor/camp commander
in the Praetorium of a Roman camp.

With the imperial period, they became an elite force
assigned to protect emperor and Rome, now being
stationed in Rome...there were still circumstances
where they were called on to engaged in combat
outside of Rome, and they performed very well.

Lol

Do you believe the shidt you google up and copy/paste?

The praetorians did not have a reputation beyond regicide and corruption.

He went to confront antifa clowns, and made the front page. Objective complete.

He went to confront antifa clowns, and made the front page.
Objective complete.

He legally protested like the rest ?

They targeted his car , he gets out
to inspect damage then they pepper
sprayed him ..isn't that how it went
down?

The praetorians did not have a reputation beyond regicide and corruption.

BGG and TRH keeping the ignorance of the CF
alive and well ....

That's your job!

The ramblings of a retard. Thank you for showing your azz.....why don't you take an oath? The felonies or just overall b itchiness lol

Go volunteer as a reserve and serve billy retard badazz

Nope. Not my job. You signed up for it. Do your job, you chkunt.

He only made the front page because you pussies wouldn't do your job.

He only made the front page because you pussies wouldn't do your job.

^^

That's your job!

That's exactly what he's saying. They're "outnumbered", says he. Therefore they do nothing. Great example. Great legacy.
© 24hourcampfire