Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by stxhunter
he was released and not charged.

How many antifags were arrested?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.statesmanjournal.com/amp/7037896002

A 2 second Google search turned that up, looks like 4.

GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by logger
From the Oregon State Police:

T๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ซ๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ข๐ซ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฆ.
The person in the photo was the victim of extensive damage to his vehicle. When he stopped to assess the damage, he was assaulted with pepper spray. After being assaulted with pepper spray, the person pulled a handgun from his waistband to defend himself. He did not point the weapon at anyone and dropped it when ordered to do so by Law Enforcement. This person has a valid concealed handgun license. This person was detained, interviewed and then released. Reports will be forwarded to the Marion County District Attorneyโ€™s Office for review.

OK, but the question still remains: Why did the police stand idly by & watch & allow Antifa to assault vehicles & the people in them via all the schitt being thrown?

Why?

MM

Did they?

I'm sure they didn't shut down streets, push protestors out of the area, and make arrests...........ooops.

A quick Google search shows the salem police dept has around 189 sworn officers. How many were out there? How many protestor were there? How spread out were the protestors?

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 03/29/21.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by ltppowell
So..nobody man enough to answer my question?

Please don't humiliate yourself with another deflection.

Recognize the threat, know your true enemy and take action.

Youโ€™re telling me that Antifa and an old man have a confrontation, old
Man pulls a gun and youโ€™re worried about the old man? Seriously? You might be the stupidest cop on the planet, and thatโ€™s saying something.

Maybe. But, that's still dodging the question. Your'e the cop. You drive up on a situation where 500 [bleep] are legally protesting and one good guy is waving a gun a around. He is the only one that you have probable cause to believe that has committed a crime (even if it is a bullshit city ordinance). Answer the question.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Man pulls a gun and youโ€™re worried about the old man? Seriously? You might be the stupidest cop on the planet, and thatโ€™s saying something.

Maybe. But, that's still dodging the question. Your'e the cop. You drive up on a situation where 500 [bleep] are legally protesting and one good guy is waving a gun a around. He is the only one that you have probable cause to believe that has committed a crime (even if it is a bullshit city ordinance). Answer the question.

Were you there? Is that what happened? When did common sense get removed from the equation?

If I roll up on a situation with 100 Antifa acting like they do and one old man waving a gun, well, Iโ€™ll probably assume the old
Man had reason and would trust him more than Antifa. But, Iโ€™m not a dick loving democrat

~Molษ”ฬ€หn Labรฉ Skรฝla~
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Were you there? Is that what happened? When did common sense get removed from the equation?

If I roll up on a situation with 100 Antifa acting like they do and one old man waving a gun, well, Iโ€™ll probably assume the old
Man had reason and would trust him more than Antifa. But, Iโ€™m not a dick loving democrat

You would be in prison.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
But, Iโ€™m not a dick loving democrat

Key to be able to think logically. ^^^^^

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

You would be in prison.

Show me, Barney.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Pat, let me ask this.

You have a call, roll up on the scene and you see 25 black men around an old white lady and sheโ€™s waving a gun?

I guess youโ€™d slam the old lady on the ground and arrest her?

If not, explain the difference to me.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
ltppowell, i did answer the question. So you don't think smashing the old mans car and spraying (assaulting) him was probable cause to think ANYONE else ma have commited a crime?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by stxhunter
he was released and not charged.

How many antifags were arrested?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.statesmanjournal.com/amp/7037896002

A 2 second Google search turned that up, looks like 4.

Yet they were all charged with piss ant crimes that will allow them to post a few hundred dollars bail and be right back on the streets terrorizing more people. Why was no one charged with aggravated assault, aggravated criminal damage or any other felony?? I would like a legitimate answer to this question

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pat, you canโ€™t explain that because youโ€™re a blowhard fool.

Maybe Jackson handjob can?

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Oh ya, and they were NOT legally protesting, they were smashing peoples cars.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I almost feel bad, but I don't. There's something gratifying about knowing that an internet troll will lose sleep thinking about his failure.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Goodnight All.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I almost feel bad, but I don't. There's something gratifying about knowing that an internet troll will lose sleep thinking about his failure.

After all this thatโ€™s all you have? youโ€™re a complete and total idiot, never deserved to carry any type of badge. It proves that the left has every right to ridicule your kind for being irresponsible. Like I said. 1/2 the country hates you and youโ€™re well on your way to the other half, thanks to cops like you.

_
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
_
dont do that where i live, thats how alot of people die..... doing dumb [bleep] with dumb [bleep] cops around..... everyone is a threat and will be handled accordingly. #givesnoshitsaboutstupid

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
They need to get some top MMA fighters and dress them up as old people and have them attend a rally in Portland.

Bb

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Pat, let me ask this.

You have a call, roll up on the scene and you see 25 black men around an old white lady and sheโ€™s waving a gun?

I guess youโ€™d slam the old lady on the ground and arrest her?

If not, explain the difference to me.

One last time Pat or handjob.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All your ever gonna get is stupid cop spin
That's how they play the game

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by logger
From the Oregon State Police:

T๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ซ๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ข๐ซ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฆ.
The person in the photo was the victim of extensive damage to his vehicle. When he stopped to assess the damage, he was assaulted with pepper spray. After being assaulted with pepper spray, the person pulled a handgun from his waistband to defend himself. He did not point the weapon at anyone and dropped it when ordered to do so by Law Enforcement. This person has a valid concealed handgun license. This person was detained, interviewed and then released. Reports will be forwarded to the Marion County District Attorneyโ€™s Office for review.

OK, but the question still remains: Why did the police stand idly by & watch & allow Antifa to assault vehicles & the people in them via all the schitt being thrown?

Why?

MM

I dunno, but I'll take a guess.

Because they're punkazz pussy bitches who have sucked lefty ass for the last year-and-a-half while the antifa types do whatever they want?

Last edited by local_dirt; 03/29/21.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

466 members (280Ackleyrized, 1beaver_shooter, 2500HD, 3040Krag, 1936M71, 45 invisible), 1,685 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,046
Posts18,521,156
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.