Hop To
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
ltppowell
Maybe. But, that's still dodging the question. Your'e the cop. You drive up on a situation where 500 [bleep] are legally protesting and one good guy is waving a gun a around. He is the only one that you have probable cause to believe that has committed a crime (even if it is a bullshit city ordinance). Answer the question.

Pat, I think that right there is what is causing so much angst with this thread. Unless I am missing something, I just can't picture this as a legal protest. To me, it is an organized riot, and done so for political purposes. The violence and assaults, the blocking of traffic and the intimidating of Citizens would seem to separate the 'legal' part
of the event from the 'protesting' part.

Bingo!

GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
It seems to me it would have been obvious that the guy's truck had been vandalized and that he had been pepper sprayed. It would have been obvious that he had been attacked. I can't see myself arresting him, unless I had information to the contrary.

A pat on the back, and a good citizenship medal would have been appropriate.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Esox357
Too bad old guy didn't drop some of them.

Yes.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by efw

Looks to me like he is fortunate he didn’t. He is already under investigation and could face charges at any time. If he had done that he’d see that the rule of law means nothing, and that the media and their narrative will gladly plow over individuals who present opportunity for them to show what an evil society the right advocates.

The media now serve as judge, jury, and executioner. Watch the Chauvin show trial to see it in action.

Unfortunately, allowed myself to watch into a Hannity segment after Tucker last night. What a blathering dumbass. Couldn't stop talking about himself and his martial arts prowess, then placing full guilt on Chauvin.
Pissed at myself for even watching that talking turd Hannity.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pat passed judgement as soon as he learned the guy was a Trump supporter, that’s all he needed to know, just like the rest of the left.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by stxhunter
he was released and not charged.

How many antifags were arrested?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.statesmanjournal.com/amp/7037896002

A 2 second Google search turned that up, looks like 4.

4 What?

Police arrest 4 during Oregon State Capitol anti-fascist protest, clash with right-wing supporters

The Old Patriot is (1), who are the other (3)?

“Right wing supporters” like the old Patriot, or left wing Antifas?

I don't know. I didn’t ask the question, because I don't really care. But your reading comprehension is dog s hit, because "the old patriot" (also known as a dumbas) WAS NOT ARRESTED OR CHARGED WITH A CRIME.

So instead of crying about everything like babies here on the 'fire, why don't you attempt to use your brain's to think some s hit through......

So a news article stated "approximately 200 antifa protestors clashed with right-wing supporters and police. 200? So that's more than the entire Salem Oregon police department (189 sworn).

So how many cops do you think were out there? All 189 sworn? Lol. Let's see....25 or more are brass, so they weren't there. I'm guessing at least 30 are detectives, so they weren't there, I'm sure another 20 are some sort of ridiculous specialty unit (dope, traffic, parking, desk riding/hiding). Now we're down to about 114 actual patrol officers, half of which were probably on days off for the weekend and half of that doesn't work dayshift. Sure a tactical team was there, but that's maybe 30 guys. So max MAYBE 100 cops to 250?300? Protestors combined? Ya I can't imagine why they didn't just walk out and start cuffing people. They tried to shut down the protest, that's about all they probably had the man power to do, unless some dumb s hit starts waving a gun around....

Not to even mention the probable issues they have even arresting people in that commie hell hole due to covid restrictions. OR the fact that all those protestors made a cognitive decision to place themselves at the time and place of the protest. They wanted to larp, and larp they did.........

If you go purposefully to engage with antifa, you should already be at peace with the fact that your property is going to be F'd with, you're going to be F'd with, and you might catch a charge......but im guessing most mouth breathers want the drama.

So, how many antifags should expect to "catch a charge"?

Here, I'll answer that for ya. NONE.

You wanna talk about foresight?

Spineless cawps in the Northwest are more afraid of a pantywaist lefty mayor than the hell rain of what will come of continuing to allow this schit.

But, by all means, Rock On. It'll be your party in the end.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by efw

Looks to me like he is fortunate he didn’t. He is already under investigation and could face charges at any time. If he had done that he’d see that the rule of law means nothing, and that the media and their narrative will gladly plow over individuals who present opportunity for them to show what an evil society the right advocates.

The media now serve as judge, jury, and executioner. Watch the Chauvin show trial to see it in action.

Think Kenosha Kyle.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

They didn't just "stick" a branch through the windshield. That's attempted murder by mob attack. Yet if the operator would have gotten out with a gun to ward the attackers away, the cops would have treated him like Charles Manson, and ignored the murderous mob.

Pretty much what they did.....and will continue to do.

Cops, Pfffft

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Laws only apply to some. Lady Justice is no longer with us and hasn't been for quite sometime. Look at the criminals that run this country! Fuq BLM!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Pat passed judgement as soon as he learned the guy was a Trump supporter, that’s all he needed to know, just like the rest of the left.

BINGO

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by stxhunter
he was released and not charged.

How many antifags were arrested?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.statesmanjournal.com/amp/7037896002

A 2 second Google search turned that up, looks like 4.

4 What?

Police arrest 4 during Oregon State Capitol anti-fascist protest, clash with right-wing supporters

The Old Patriot is (1), who are the other (3)?

“Right wing supporters” like the old Patriot, or left wing Antifas?

I don't know. I didn’t ask the question, because I don't really care. But your reading comprehension is dog s hit, because "the old patriot" (also known as a dumbas) WAS NOT ARRESTED OR CHARGED WITH A CRIME.

So instead of crying about everything like babies here on the 'fire, why don't you attempt to use your brain's to think some s hit through......

So a news article stated "approximately 200 antifa protestors clashed with right-wing supporters and police. 200? So that's more than the entire Salem Oregon police department (189 sworn).

So how many cops do you think were out there? All 189 sworn? Lol. Let's see....25 or more are brass, so they weren't there. I'm guessing at least 30 are detectives, so they weren't there, I'm sure another 20 are some sort of ridiculous specialty unit (dope, traffic, parking, desk riding/hiding). Now we're down to about 114 actual patrol officers, half of which were probably on days off for the weekend and half of that doesn't work dayshift. Sure a tactical team was there, but that's maybe 30 guys. So max MAYBE 100 cops to 250?300? Protestors combined? Ya I can't imagine why they didn't just walk out and start cuffing people. They tried to shut down the protest, that's about all they probably had the man power to do, unless some dumb s hit starts waving a gun around....

Not to even mention the probable issues they have even arresting people in that commie hell hole due to covid restrictions. OR the fact that all those protestors made a cognitive decision to place themselves at the time and place of the protest. They wanted to larp, and larp they did.........

If you go purposefully to engage with antifa, you should already be at peace with the fact that your property is going to be F'd with, you're going to be F'd with, and you might catch a charge......but im guessing most mouth breathers want the drama.

So, how many antifags should expect to "catch a charge"?

Here, I'll answer that for ya. NONE.

You wanna talk about foresight?

Spineless cawps in the Northwest are more afraid of a pantywaist lefty mayor than the hell rain of what will come of continuing to allow this schit.

But, by all means, Rock On. It'll be your party in the end.

So bitch the the district attorneys office, clown.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

They didn't just "stick" a branch through the windshield. That's attempted murder by mob attack. Yet if the operator would have gotten out with a gun to ward the attackers away, the cops would have treated him like Charles Manson, and ignored the murderous mob.

Pretty much what they did.....and will continue to do.

Cops, Pfffft

It's unfortunate that they can engage in illegal conduct with impunity, but you are right on the money. There appears to be nothing that would dissuade them from continuing on. When those who defend themselves against the mobs end up in cuffs and hauled down to the station, it only serves to embolden the miserable twits.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Laws only apply to some. Lady Justice is no longer with us and hasn't been for quite sometime. Look at the criminals that run this country! Fuq BLM!

America has not had a "justice system" for many years. We have a "legal system", and it's stacked against law abiding Citizens, and is totally committed to protecting the criminal class. Antifa and blm are the street troops for the communists that are intent on destroying America. Evidently, in many liberal run cities, cops are the back up protection for antifa and blm. They don't enforce the law, they protect the lawless.

Sam......

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

America has not had a "justice system" for many years. We have a "legal system", and it's stacked against law abiding Citizens, and is totally committed to protecting the criminal class. Antifa and blm are the street troops for the communists that are intent on destroying America. Evidently, in many liberal run cities, cops are the back up protection for antifa and blm. They don't enforce the law, they protect the lawless.

You're on a roll, Mannlicher.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

You're on a roll, Mannlicher.

No kidding.

Trufe.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Well I am happy for the guy is he is not charged (anytime in the future either)

But I do ask how many of those that committed the real crimes were arrested and charged? That should be the real story. Hard to know what is true because the media omits and lies so much.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
It is normal at all the campgrounds I stay at that all the trailers have an American flag flying. I few will have the Confederate flag, not problems.

Last edited by MM879; 03/30/21.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
One day it's going to go very badly for the "antifa" mob. It's inevitable unfortunately.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by szihn
Well I am happy for the guy is he is not charged (anytime in the future either)

But I do ask how many of those that committed the real crimes were arrested and charged? That should be the real story. Hard to know what is true because the media omits and lies so much.

Agteed

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

460 members (30incher, 3040Krag, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 219 Wasp, 2ndwind, 48 invisible), 1,776 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,037
Posts18,521,005
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.