Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by stxhunter
he was released and not charged.

How many antifags were arrested?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.statesmanjournal.com/amp/7037896002

A 2 second Google search turned that up, looks like 4.

4 What?

Police arrest 4 during Oregon State Capitol anti-fascist protest, clash with right-wing supporters

The Old Patriot is (1), who are the other (3)?

“Right wing supporters” like the old Patriot, or left wing Antifas?

I don't know. I didn’t ask the question, because I don't really care. But your reading comprehension is dog s hit, because "the old patriot" (also known as a dumbas) WAS NOT ARRESTED OR CHARGED WITH A CRIME.

So instead of crying about everything like babies here on the 'fire, why don't you attempt to use your brain's to think some s hit through......

So a news article stated "approximately 200 antifa protestors clashed with right-wing supporters and police. 200? So that's more than the entire Salem Oregon police department (189 sworn).

So how many cops do you think were out there? All 189 sworn? Lol. Let's see....25 or more are brass, so they weren't there. I'm guessing at least 30 are detectives, so they weren't there, I'm sure another 20 are some sort of ridiculous specialty unit (dope, traffic, parking, desk riding/hiding). Now we're down to about 114 actual patrol officers, half of which were probably on days off for the weekend and half of that doesn't work dayshift. Sure a tactical team was there, but that's maybe 30 guys. So max MAYBE 100 cops to 250?300? Protestors combined? Ya I can't imagine why they didn't just walk out and start cuffing people. They tried to shut down the protest, that's about all they probably had the man power to do, unless some dumb s hit starts waving a gun around....

Not to even mention the probable issues they have even arresting people in that commie hell hole due to covid restrictions. OR the fact that all those protestors made a cognitive decision to place themselves at the time and place of the protest. They wanted to larp, and larp they did.........

If you go purposefully to engage with antifa, you should already be at peace with the fact that your property is going to be F'd with, you're going to be F'd with, and you might catch a charge......but im guessing most mouth breathers want the drama.

So, how many antifags should expect to "catch a charge"?

Here, I'll answer that for ya. NONE.

You wanna talk about foresight?

Spineless cawps in the Northwest are more afraid of a pantywaist lefty mayor than the hell rain of what will come of continuing to allow this schit.

But, by all means, Rock On. It'll be your party in the end.

So bitch the the district attorneys office, clown.

You have to arrest the mother'fugkers first, dumbass.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

It's unfortunate that they can engage in illegal conduct with impunity, but you are right on the money. There appears to be nothing that would dissuade them from continuing on. When those who defend themselves against the mobs end up in cuffs and hauled down to the station, it only serves to embolden the miserable twits.

I wonder what would have happened if he would have responding with exactly the same tactics they first used on him, i.e. NOT escalating the situation with a gun. If they threw rocks he threw rocks. paint for paint, mace for mace.

Bunch of guys roll into the melee armed with rocks, paint, pepper spray, skateboards, batons, etc and give it right back to the punks. Be hard for the left to justify arresting them if antifa initiated the attacks and no escalation of force was involved.

LOL
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by stxhunter
he was released and not charged.

How many antifags were arrested?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.statesmanjournal.com/amp/7037896002

A 2 second Google search turned that up, looks like 4.

4 What?

Police arrest 4 during Oregon State Capitol anti-fascist protest, clash with right-wing supporters

The Old Patriot is (1), who are the other (3)?

“Right wing supporters” like the old Patriot, or left wing Antifas?

I don't know. I didn’t ask the question, because I don't really care. But your reading comprehension is dog s hit, because "the old patriot" (also known as a dumbas) WAS NOT ARRESTED OR CHARGED WITH A CRIME.

So instead of crying about everything like babies here on the 'fire, why don't you attempt to use your brain's to think some s hit through......

So a news article stated "approximately 200 antifa protestors clashed with right-wing supporters and police. 200? So that's more than the entire Salem Oregon police department (189 sworn).

So how many cops do you think were out there? All 189 sworn? Lol. Let's see....25 or more are brass, so they weren't there. I'm guessing at least 30 are detectives, so they weren't there, I'm sure another 20 are some sort of ridiculous specialty unit (dope, traffic, parking, desk riding/hiding). Now we're down to about 114 actual patrol officers, half of which were probably on days off for the weekend and half of that doesn't work dayshift. Sure a tactical team was there, but that's maybe 30 guys. So max MAYBE 100 cops to 250?300? Protestors combined? Ya I can't imagine why they didn't just walk out and start cuffing people. They tried to shut down the protest, that's about all they probably had the man power to do, unless some dumb s hit starts waving a gun around....

Not to even mention the probable issues they have even arresting people in that commie hell hole due to covid restrictions. OR the fact that all those protestors made a cognitive decision to place themselves at the time and place of the protest. They wanted to larp, and larp they did.........

If you go purposefully to engage with antifa, you should already be at peace with the fact that your property is going to be F'd with, you're going to be F'd with, and you might catch a charge......but im guessing most mouth breathers want the drama.

So, how many antifags should expect to "catch a charge"?

Here, I'll answer that for ya. NONE.

You wanna talk about foresight?

Spineless cawps in the Northwest are more afraid of a pantywaist lefty mayor than the hell rain of what will come of continuing to allow this schit.

But, by all means, Rock On. It'll be your party in the end.

So bitch the the district attorneys office, clown.

You have to arrest the mother'fugkers first, dumbass.

And if the DA never prosecutes them, why would you keep arresting them? Dumbass.

Face it, you have literally no idea what you're talking about. I already laid out the reality of the situation.

First you b itch about the guy being arrested....ooops that didn't happen. Then you b itch about no antifa being arrested....ooops that did happen.

Face it, you're an idiot that just wants to b itch. Go larp against antifa, see how that works out for you.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 03/30/21.
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Okay, as a cop I'll ask the obvious question. What would be the right way to handle that situation? A senile old man purposely drives into a protest and confronts a bunch of marxist [bleep] with his pistol?

Is snatching him up and turning him loose to his grandkids too severe?

I suppose one's description of events will depend on one's agenda.

The incident could as easily be described as protective action by Police toward the old man.

They took him into custody and removed him from a dangerous situation. Of course, they disarmed him first. Hell I have willingly surrendered arms to Police in the middle of the night so I could get in the back seat and get a ride home when my car was broke down.

The question remains, was his gun returned to him?

The surrounding crowd was undeniably guilty of assault, battery, and vandalism. Why were they not arrested?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2

It's unfortunate that they can engage in illegal conduct with impunity, but you are right on the money. There appears to be nothing that would dissuade them from continuing on. When those who defend themselves against the mobs end up in cuffs and hauled down to the station, it only serves to embolden the miserable twits.

I wonder what would have happened if he would have responding with exactly the same tactics they first used on him, i.e. NOT escalating the situation with a gun. If they threw rocks he threw rocks. paint for paint, mace for mace.

Bunch of guys roll into the melee armed with rocks, paint, pepper spray, skateboards, batons, etc and give it right back to the punks. Be hard for the left to justify arresting them if antifa initiated the attacks and no escalation of force was involved.

I don't consider the display of a gun to be an escalation of force, but rather an attempt at deescalation. With the disproportionate number of attackers, getting into a tit for tat wouldn't have likely gone well.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

I don't consider the display of a gun to be an escalation of force, but rather an attempt at deescalation. With the disproportionate number of attackers, getting into a tit for tat wouldn't have likely gone well.

You've got to stop making so much sense. It's starting to freak me out.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by 22250rem
How come I'm not surprised? I learned quite a while ago that Antifa is on the protected list. If you didn't learn that after all the events last summer, then you aren't paying attention.

They certainly are not on my protected list. They are on my terrorist list

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Okay, as a cop I'll ask the obvious question. What would be the right way to handle that situation? A senile old man purposely drives into a protest and confronts a bunch of marxist [bleep] with his pistol?

Is snatching him up and turning him loose to his grandkids too severe?

I suppose one's description of events will depend on one's agenda.

The incident could as easily be described as protective action by Police toward the old man.

They took him into custody and removed him from a dangerous situation. Of course, they disarmed him first. Hell I have willingly surrendered arms to Police in the middle of the night so I could get in the back seat and get a ride home when my car was broke down.

The question remains, was his gun returned to him?

The surrounding crowd was undeniably guilty of assault, battery, and vandalism. Why were they not arrested?

Did they have the means for mass arrests? (Man power, transports, holding facilities, etc)

Who knows, the clowns here have it all figured without a clue or any ACTUAL information.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

You've got to stop making so much sense. It's starting to freak me out.

I understand, but unfortunately the police disagree. Honestly the police are doing the bidding of a liberal lesbian governor so my question was more about from a legal standpoint not a practical standpoint.

What justification could the police use to choose to arrest one person over another if all involved were doing exactly the same thing? I'd like to see 100 guys roll into that situation and use the same tactics against antifa that they are using but overwhelm them in number and especially ferocity.

*The left would probably use the "pre-meditated violence" angle against the right, like somehow the left is spontaneously spawning these riots and that's ok. I guess the bottom line is short of overwhelming and total chaos, the right isn't going to win against the left when the left is holding the "legal" hand.

Last edited by Fireball2; 03/30/21.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
One day it's going to go very badly for the "antifa" mob. It's inevitable unfortunately.

Why is it "unfortunately"?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
One day it's going to go very badly for the "antifa" mob. It's inevitable unfortunately.

Why is it "unfortunately"?

Because that's when the military is brought in on the side of Antifa.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

They didn't just "stick" a branch through the windshield. That's attempted murder by mob attack. Yet if the operator would have gotten out with a gun to ward the attackers away, the cops would have treated him like Charles Manson, and ignored the murderous mob.

Pretty much what they did.....and will continue to do.

Cops, Pfffft

Exactly right, the powers that be in Oregon have to be in support of ANTIFA and LE does as told, justice be damned.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

It sure sounds like you're the kind of cop we need more of to protect the law abiding terrorists from all of us senile population.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
No! You keep arresting them no matter what the DA does!

That's your job!

The fact he's not doing HIS JOB has nothing to do with YOUR JOB.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

That's your job!

Good point.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J

That's your job!

Sounds like you need to be running things.

So tell us, since you were there, how many needed to be arrested and how many were available to do the arresting. Please, educate us.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 03/30/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Does it feel good knowing your a puppet with someone else pulling the stings?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What NEEDS to begin happening is the old man gets attacked, his truck beat all to hell, he gets out and then 4-5 other guys with "things full of things" crawl out behind him at the same time. Deal with all the liberal antifa bodyguards that roll up on the oldster, then begin to deal with all the antifa, and then (big surprise!) Don't F'ing Stop! Keep "dealing" with the antifa and their loyal liberal bodyguards until they are all played out. Then GTFO...

Rinse and repeat.

Last edited by OMCHamlin; 03/30/21.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 700LH

Why are you calling me a puppet and who is pulling my strings.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by 700LH

Why are you calling me a puppet and who is pulling my strings.

He is a dipshi t. He doesn't know.

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

510 members (1minute, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 219DW, 12344mag, 222ND, 50 invisible), 1,737 guests, and 1,249 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,053
Posts18,521,302
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.