Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
He had a great talk show, I loved to listen to it. Every year he advertised his calendar called "Stacked and Packed."

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

GB1

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I remember (bought) the calendars.
Great radio show too, hadn't thought about him for a long time,hope he enjoyed his retirement years.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
RIP. Loved his book, When I Was a Boy, This Was a Free Country.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
And the oldest of the “media” will still have you believe he and his buds were involved in the biggest most heinous crime against humanity making Hitler and Pol Pot look like common Republican criminals. So really, what’d they do? They ‘snuk’ into a demoroid stink tank where no doubt new ways of making lies believable were being constructed and STOLE DOCUMENTS!! Then Adolph Nixon refused to tell the press everything they wanted to be true. That’s it. That’s all there was. Stolen documents that didn’t mean squat to anybody in the greater scheme. And a President that did what has always and will forever be done. He refused to cooperate with the wombats trying to assassinate him politically and personally. Nixon made some mistakes. But dear God in Heaven, look at the crimes ignored that make the G. Gordon scam look like a........scam. The Magic Negro delivering pallets of US currency to his Muslim allies and the enemies of our nation, the demeaned numbers of high ups known to have frequented Kiddie Island together but never revealed because media was amount them, and now a stolen national, not just Presidential, election with what appears to have off shore involvement. An honest to goodness made for movies thriller that unfortunately has strong evidence of of being anything but fiction. And Liddy was a criminal. laffin. And the media still cries persecution. laffin more.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I enjoyed his radio show too.
RIP Mr. Liddy.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SBTCO
Enjoyed his radio show back in the day.

Yup...guy was a hoot! He kinda got the boot ....from the jack booted .gov thugs

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R.I.P. "G Man". Quite a colorful character and a real red blooded American. Always loved his radio show with its "tell it like it is" format. It's already been mentioned several times about his not being able to own firearms due to that felony conviction but I always loved his references to "Mrs. Liddy's gun collection", that he would make on the show. I wish this nation had more gutsy, down to earth, guys like him but we seem to be running short of men like that.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
To be honest, I knew of his history and would see him on TV once in awhile but that's about it.

He never impressed me as being inspiring. Just another swamper making a buck off a contrived past history. Prove me wrong, you can't. The end.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Gordon was 100% man and a true patriot.

RIP Mr Liddy.

Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy - Josey Wales
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
RIP Daddy G

IC B3

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ghost you've lost your common sense during your dotage.

“If the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms insists upon a firefight, give them a firefight. Just remember, they're wearing flak jackets and you're better off shooting for the head.”

“The official version of Watergate is as wrong as a Flat Earth Society pamphlet.”

G.Gordon Liddy.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by rte
Ghost you've lost your common sense during your dotage.

“If the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms insists upon a firefight, give them a firefight. Just remember, they're wearing flak jackets and you're better off shooting for the head.”

“The official version of Watergate is as wrong as a Flat Earth Society pamphlet.”

G.Gordon Liddy.

Well...like I said, I don't know much about him.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Yet you were ready to make a sweeping statement that (allegedly) none could disprove.

Last edited by mathman; 03/31/21. Reason: added word
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by shootem
And the oldest of the “media” will still have you believe he and his buds were involved in the biggest most heinous crime against humanity making Hitler and Pol Pot look like common Republican criminals. So really, what’d they do? They ‘snuk’ into a demoroid stink tank where no doubt new ways of making lies believable were being constructed and STOLE DOCUMENTS!! Then Adolph Nixon refused to tell the press everything they wanted to be true. That’s it. That’s all there was. Stolen documents that didn’t mean squat to anybody in the greater scheme. And a President that did what has always and will forever be done. He refused to cooperate with the wombats trying to assassinate him politically and personally. Nixon made some mistakes. But dear God in Heaven, look at the crimes ignored that make the G. Gordon scam look like a........scam. The Magic Negro delivering pallets of US currency to his Muslim allies and the enemies of our nation, the demeaned numbers of high ups known to have frequented Kiddie Island together but never revealed because media was amount them, and now a stolen national, not just Presidential, election with what appears to have off shore involvement. An honest to goodness made for movies thriller that unfortunately has strong evidence of of being anything but fiction. And Liddy was a criminal. laffin. And the media still cries persecution. laffin more.

His crimes were child’s play by what has taken place before and since this happened. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by mathman
Yet you were ready to make a sweeping statement that (allegedly) none could disprove.

Ah...chill. When I saw him on TV I didn't like the guy. Sorry it hurts your feelings bro. It'll be OK, I promise.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
You didn't hurt my feelings at all.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
He proved himself to be a phony and a liar working with, and for, scum. I guess few have read his book Will. He is a parody of himself.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Liddy is a phony and a liar? Give us the brief summary if you will.

He said he was in the Army for several years in the artillery. Is this true?
He said he was an FBI agent and had a fondness for the issued .357 magnum. Is this true?

Also he said he went to a really tough high school run by the Jesuits.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Liddy is a phony and a liar? Give us the brief summary if you will.

He said he was in the Army for several years in the artillery. Is this true?
He said he was an FBI agent and had a fondness for the issued .357 magnum. Is this true?

Also he said he went to a really tough high school run by the Jesuits.

Read his book and decide for yourself.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
No, you can sum up your case in a few sentences, if you have a case.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

82 members (14idaho, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, Aero, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 14 invisible), 1,350 guests, and 866 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,868
Posts18,478,676
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.