Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
George Floyd was a criminal that should have been in prison. Chauvin was an abusive cop that should be in prison. He probably gonna have fun in prison.

That pretty much sums it up. Chauvin is, in all likelihood, going to be the sacrificial lamb. While I don't believe he should get off with nothing but a slap on the wrist, neither do I believe he needs to have the book thrown at him, and locked up for the rest of his life.

There is one thing for certain that's going to happen here........the Negroes are probably not going to be happy regardless of the outcome, and this whole dog and pony show has been set up to make the Negroes happy, and to make sure they don't riot again and finish burning down the city. Part of me says I'd like to see that happen.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
LegalInsurrection.com

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JamesJr

That pretty much sums it up. Chauvin is, in all likelihood, going to be the sacrificial lamb.

How in the world would you be able to rig a jury of 12?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

That pretty much sums it up. Chauvin is, in all likelihood, going to be the sacrificial lamb.

easy, during the voir dire just like the oj jury

Last edited by ribka; 04/01/21.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ribka

Chauvin's attorneys would have to be complicit in that case if I understand the process correctly.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Chauvin's attorneys would have to be complicit in that case if I understand the process correctly.

of course, but depends on competence of his attorney and whether he is committed a hundred per cent. If Chauvin is acquitted, his attorney, and his family will have to go into hiding probably the rest of their lives and his career is over. Not an enviable situation to be in. Its almost like this was all pre- planned from the beginning.

Last edited by ribka; 04/01/21.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The guy is screwed as a stray dog in Chinatown. As he should be. ,

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

of course, but depends on competence of his attorney and whether he is committed a hundred per cent. If Chauvin is acquitted, his attorney, and his family will have to go into hiding probably the rest of their lives and his career is over. Not an enviable situation to be in. Its almost like this was all pre- planned from the beginning.

BS, his service will be in high demand

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ConradCA
ANTIFA and BLM are maggots that’s for sure. Blackshirts of the Democratic Party They are identical to Hitler’s Blackshirts.

You are correct about their nature...
But the Blackshirts were Mussolini's, Hitler's thugs were Brownshirts..
Just so no one lambasted you
Keep up the fight...

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

I genuinely appreciate that perspective.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Which gate was it that said they could rig juries by controlling who was called for the selection pool?
Shadowgate maybe?

-OMotS

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by specneeds
If after watching the video you don’t think Chauvin played an active role in the death of Floyd you don’t possess much sympathy. When suspects are a threat use the force required, once they stop being a threat it becomes torture.

Sympathy is an emotion. Trials are supposed to be run on facts.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
George Floyd was a criminal that should have been in prison. Chauvin was an abusive cop that should be in prison. He probably gonna have fun in prison.

That pretty much sums it up. Chauvin is, in all likelihood, going to be the sacrificial lamb. While I don't believe he should get off with nothing but a slap on the wrist, neither do I believe he needs to have the book thrown at him, and locked up for the rest of his life.

There is one thing for certain that's going to happen here........the Negroes are probably not going to be happy regardless of the outcome, and this whole dog and pony show has been set up to make the Negroes happy, and to make sure they don't riot again and finish burning down the city. Part of me says I'd like to see that happen.

The negroes will do whatever they are told to do by the DNC, their slave masters.

If the Democrats decide riots will give the Democrats political advantage, there will be riots

If the Democrats think that riots might cost them the House and Senate, there will be no riots.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Hmm.
No day 4 wrap up? Or live feed
Did the adjourn til Monday?

-OMotS

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Chauvin's gonna walk.

Politics is War by Other Means
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by specneeds
If after watching the video you don’t think Chauvin played an active role in the death of Floyd you don’t possess much sympathy. When suspects are a threat use the force required, once they stop being a threat it becomes torture.

Sympathy is an emotion. Trials are supposed to be run on facts.

oh how about the Hennepin County Coroner's office listing the cause of death as an overdose of drugs, and found no notice of any damaging marks on Floyd's neck that would have lead to his death.... the man died from opiates, doing their job, relaxing muscles and nerves to the point that his lungs were not responding to their normal function.. the man suffocated himself..... and why does everyone thing Chauvin was putting his entire weight on Floyd's neck..

Hennepin County coroner found no marks on his neck on the autopsy... and having lived in Hennepin County for 15 years and also covering the County and City as a major account rep for a fortune 250 company for 5 years, I can tell you even the Coroners Office is full staffed with DFL Liberals...

Chauvin is a cop being sacrificed for liberal causes... to make all the Welcome Jigs in Hennepin County and the rest of the country happy with all this Anti Cop and Defund the Police Fad the left has happening...

Floyd was so hopped up, if that clerk at the store would have never called the cops and Floyd has no incidents with the Mpls P.D., that man would have been death and stiff by 3 PM that afternoon....

its another left wing show trial....I don't care if Chauvin was a good cop or bad cop, he's still being sacrificed for liberal causes...

So they pull this off, who is going to be the next cop they railroad and for what....

Hennepin County is ignoring their own Coroners Office's autopsy, and then the simple fact that the man was so full of drugs, he was going to die that day anyway..... so suddenly a cop is guilty of killing him before his overdose did him in? As the press so stupid, that they don't know how an overdose of opiats can kill someone and how, or are they just conveniently ignoring the obvious as they push another agenda?

Chauvin didn't kill Floyd, Floyd killed Floyd....and the Stupid DFL, pays his family $27 million before the trial even starts...
just another Ghetto Lottery getting paid out....

And more than once, I've seen how Hennepin County politics treat a white person and vs a black person, up close and personal...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Chauvin's gonna walk.

he should, he isn't guilty....

and he should be reinstated after a 19 year career and be able to quietly retire and leave that leftist schitthole Hennepin County is, far behind..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Chauvin's gonna walk.

he should, he isn't guilty....

and he should be reinstated after a 19 year career and be able to quietly retire and leave that leftist schitthole Hennepin County is, far behind..

He should probably sue the county too. If that thug got $27mil, Chauvin should get $54mil.

Politics is War by Other Means
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I was watching the recap last night on Court TV. All of the lib experts were saying that he was just fine when he was in the store boa bla bla.

What they didn't mention is that he swallowed all of his dope after the cops tapped on his window after he left the store.

That negro died of an overdose because he swallowed all of his dope trying to hide it from the police.

Hanson, the defense attorney whom I respect, is gonna tear some asses open when his turn comes around. Will it be enough? I'm not sure. It'll be interesting.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

666 members (160user, 1lessdog, 219 Wasp, 22250rem, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 66 invisible), 2,254 guests, and 1,186 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,838
Posts18,496,789
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.