Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 23 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 22 23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by copperking81
Did you get it from sitting on a public schitter? Public schitters, church's, and jogging with no mask are the top three pathways to corona infection.

Edit: And voting... forgot about voting. Super spreader level of risk.

And golf...don't forget golf.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
It must be true. A video of his male nurse giving him an hour-long sponge-bath is already up on the YouTube.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Pretty lame this year Travis, DeFlave.......you need some new material as you already used the Praise the Lord scam.

Grammar is important.
Capitol letters are the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" & "helping your uncle jack off a horse".
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Duckhunter
Pretty lame this year Travis, DeFlave.......you need some new material as you already used the Praise the Lord scam.

It ain't April 1st....yet.

FJB & FJT
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by ingwe
Annnnddddd...Tomorrow is April 1st.....

Where’s the thumbs up button?

Montana MOFO
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Glad you made it, continue to get better

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by kelbro
It must be true. A video of his male nurse giving him an hour-long sponge-bath is already up on the YouTube.

Kingston sent me a picture of him.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
Originally Posted by kelbro

Kingston sent me a picture of him.
That's not a sponge. Maybe one letter off.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Good on you for apologizing, I had to do the same when I was 16 and ignored my mom's advice, and had to ask her for the insurance card to go to the DR and get a shot of penicillin.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There are so many treatments for Covid 19 now that you pretty much have to have one foot in the grave or be a total dumbass to be hospitalized by it.

Fck those vaxes, I'm taking vitamin D.

www.c19early.com for darn near a dozen cheap treatments.

Last edited by Tyrone; 03/31/21.

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Well, if Travis is indeed serious this time, I'll pray for his health, and his family.

I'll pray at any rate.

I’m certain Travis would appreciate that.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by deflave
Approximately four weeks ago I was diagnosed with COVID 19. My initial symptoms were just a strong headache and loss of smell. But those symptoms quickly became the least of my problems. My breathing became weaker and weaker and I ended up having to spend five days in the hospital.

To make matters even worse, my wife and children ended up with the same diagnosis. But thankfully, their symptoms were nowhere near as bad as my own.

I won't bore everyone with the details, but suffice to say it was a very tough month. My doctor said I could have even died. To be fair I should admit that I have severe diabetes and high blood pressure as well. This mostly stems from my drinking and obesity. Two things I am working to remedy now that God has given me a second chance. I also had severe bronchitis when I was a kid and they say that could have had an effect as well.

I want to apologize to all the people I ridiculed concerning COVID 19 and the vaccine. Hindsight is 20/20 and had I known then what I know now, I would have kept my mouth shut and taken this much more seriously. Would have saved myself and my family a lot of grief.

If you can get the vaccine, get the vaccine. And if you don't have to interact with people, don't interact with people until this all blows over.

Been waiting all year for this thread.

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
you need wilford brimley and dick gregory in your life. drunk and diabeted is no way to go through life.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Did you get a super-secret covtard decoder ring????

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
Originally Posted by deflave
Approximately four weeks ago I was diagnosed with COVID 19. My initial symptoms were just a strong headache and loss of smell. But those symptoms quickly became the least of my problems. My breathing became weaker and weaker and I ended up having to spend five days in the hospital.

To make matters even worse, my wife and children ended up with the same diagnosis. But thankfully, their symptoms were nowhere near as bad as my own.

I won't bore everyone with the details, but suffice to say it was a very tough month. My doctor said I could have even died. To be fair I should admit that I have severe diabetes and high blood pressure as well. This mostly stems from my drinking and obesity. Two things I am working to remedy now that God has given me a second chance. I also had severe bronchitis when I was a kid and they say that could have had an effect as well.

I want to apologize to all the people I ridiculed concerning COVID 19 and the vaccine. Hindsight is 20/20 and had I known then what I know now, I would have kept my mouth shut and taken this much more seriously. Would have saved myself and my family a lot of grief.

If you can get the vaccine, get the vaccine. And if you don't have to interact with people, don't interact with people until this all blows over.

Sorry to hear this, Brother 'Flave. Be so kind as to provide your Go Fund Me page so we can help. I've got a Whole Life Policy that I bought from Safariman that I'll cash out so I can do my part.

Bother Flave, wishing you a God Speed on your recovery. Zelle, CashApp$ and VenMo work instantaneously, if GoFundMe takes too long.

Same here... let me know favorite non-alcoholic beer or non-alcoholic White Claw flavor and I will get you store credit near you.

No one should ever have to go thru Covid, Obesity, Alcoholism and Erectile dysfunction without friends nearby.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Is Achmed always the "wife" or do you take turns being the bitch?

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
I'm still waiting to catch it.

I've said for 40 years, today may be my last.

My wife and family are taken care of.

Bring it on.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
I'm still waiting to catch it.

All ya gotta do is buy a .270.

Oh, wait...you're talking about the chinese flu. Thought you meant something else.

grin

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by callnum
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life.

Tell that to your boy Tester.

MAGA
Page 8 of 23 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1936M71, 12344mag, 61 invisible), 2,465 guests, and 1,390 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,195
Posts18,485,050
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.