Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 26 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 25 26
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by UPhiker
You obviously don't know that the root of Christian is Christ. It's because of people like you that I don't have much use for organized religions. That's okay. I'm going out on a hike to worship God's creation.

So obvious...

Spin up some more hatred and lies... your God will be super duper proud of false statements made in His name.

You know absolutely nothing about me and my God.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by CashisKing
You obviously don't know that the root of Christian is Christ. It's because of people like you that I don't have much use for organized religions. That's okay. I'm going out on a hike to worship God's creation.

So obvious...

Spin up some more hatred and lies... your God will be super duper proud of false statements made in His name.

What hatred and lies? If you ignore the New Testament, that doesn't make you a Christian, it makes you a Jew.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by CashisKing

So obvious...

What hatred and lies? If you ignore the New Testament, that doesn't make you a Christian, it makes you a Jew.

Who said anything about ignoring anything?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[ou obviously don't know that the root of Christian is Christ. It's because of people like you that I don't have much use for organized religions. That's okay. I'm going out on a hike to worship God's creation.

You obviously don't know what Scripture says. They worship the creation rather than the Creator.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by PJGunner
"Yeah, so, regardless of how you live, if you never even knew about Jesus, let alone "believed" in him, torture for eternity."

I believe that those who have never heard the Word, little babies, aboriginals in deep remote areas as examples are probably given a pass. If the Lord God is truly just, He could do nothing less.
Paul B.

Yeah, see, that's not what the bible says.

And if you get to just pick, choose, and add stuff, well, it sure isn't an infallible source.....

You are dead wrong about that. All of us are held accountable by God for what light we have on his word. How can an infant or very young child know and make a choice as to whether to follow God or not. They can't. Same for some remote tribe too. There are few left that haven't heard but when it comes to the very young, yes they do get a pass and if they die before they reach an age of accountability they go to Heaven.

Cite chapter and verse please

If you are serious I wrote an essay addressing youth. Let me know and I will PM or post it.

Everyday Hunter
IC B2

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by Ringman
[ou obviously don't know that the root of Christian is Christ. It's because of people like you that I don't have much use for organized religions. That's okay. I'm going out on a hike to worship God's creation.

You obviously don't know what Scripture says. They worship the creation rather than the Creator.

You obviously didn't read what I was responding to. The person I was responding to said that they didn't pay much attention to the NT, because they much preferred the OT. My point was that if you mostly ignore what Christ taught, you aren't a Christian.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by WMR
I doubt God tailored his plan to what I would do under some scenario you imagined.

So god doesn't serve as an example to
a believer to follow ?

Originally Posted by WMR
Why the insults?

When your god botherer brethren stop with
the inane threats of burning in hell for not
believing, I will stop with the 'insults'...deal..?

Originally Posted by WMR
Are you just angry or are you serving another master?

For clarification , Do you mean the rival master
your god created and empowered to wreak
havoc and destruction ?

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by Jim1611
If entering into a building that is dedicated to the worship and teaching of God isn't for you that's your business but there's a few things I do question. How many missionaries have you supported? How do you expect the lost sinner that has not teaching in regard to the Bible to hear the truth if you've chosen to hide your light under a basket? How are we going to support the ongoing outreach through speaking, writing or otherwise? Do you tithe? There may be other questions I'm not arguing about church attendance but if everyone quit going who is carrying the torch? Are you?

I also want it to be known that my post isn't a defense of the Catholic church as some here have had a problem with. As far as I'm concerned they are not a Bible based doctrine and it's no wonder they have allowed what they have.

I don't attend a church. Once I heard a church was having difficulty so I started sending money anonymously. A man came to my company looking for a job. He happened to be the son of the pastor of above church. I did not mention I was helping his church. He told his dad about me, the religious fantastic who doesn't go to church.

This ol' boy came to visit. He condemned me for not giving to God's work. I chuckled but said nothing. The building does not make one a Christian.

Good post.

In my old age I seem to remember something about "wherever two or more of you are gathered in God's name."

OTOH if people didn't go to church, which has Sunday schools, where would the kids learn about the Bible to begin with?

From their parents.

Everyday Hunter
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The House of Israel grew mighty after the tribe of Judah left them and became their own nation. While the Tribe of Judah was captured by Babylon, the Roman Empire, Israel waxed strong and took over many nations of heathens. They failed under King Jeroboam and took up the heathen acts of those they conquered though the Bible said they remembered GOD.

The satanic practices they began partaking in led to their downfall as will befall us if we continue down satans road. Promiscuity, abortion, then the killing of their on kids in religious rites and then the eating of them. That is the ultimate slap in Gods face. We have progressed through killing our kids through abortion to murder by putting some aside to die who were born alive.

Then, there are those who now partake of dead children as pizza and adrenochrome.

When the nation of Israel began to fail, King Jeroboam asked God what he could do. God told him it was too late. Their fate was sealed and they were defeated by the Assyrians and taken captive.

Interestingly, didnt the empires of the Mayan, Aztecs and others follow those satanic rituals to destruction, making sacrifices to their Sun gods, eating the hearts, etc.

The birth pains of Christs return have begun.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/03/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by WMR
I doubt God tailored his plan to what I would do under some scenario you imagined.

So god doesn't serve as an example to
a believer to follow ?

Originally Posted by WMR
Why the insults?

When your god botherer brethren stop with
the inane threats of burning in hell for not
believing, I will stop with the 'insults'...deal..?

Originally Posted by WMR
Are you just angry or are you serving another master?

For clarification , Do you mean the rival master
your god created and empowered to wreak
havoc and destruction ?

I see the sharing of the Word not as a threat, but as a lifeline. Your motivation is known only to you.

IC B3

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by milespatton
I lost faith in churches a long time ago. That does not equate to losing faith in the gospels miles
Totally unbiblical. Jesus and the Apostles faithfully attended the Temple & synagogue until they couldn't. Then they worked to set up their own churches.
I could not disagree more strongly. "The Church" is not a physical structure, nor is it something organized by man.

Even I, who was brought up in the Roman Catholic tradition, an altar boy, and schooled by them for nearly 12 years, learned that somewhere along the line

We are all called to worship at the alter. The alter is not at your house.

Retard^^

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
If there’s an all powerful, omnipotent God that would allow innocent children to be raped, tortured, murdered etc.. Someone’s going to have to come up with a real good reason why I should blindly follow the teachings of such flawed ideology.
I’m more apt to believe the first of the four noble truths of Buddhism
Existence is suffering. At least it’s undeniably the truth.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

That’s a great verse Wabi, but the protection that’s promised? What about the innocent, the devout and born again that are murdered, tortured, raped etc? If Psalms 23 were true, no Christians/believers would ever have violence visited upon them, and we all know that’s simply not the reality.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I think the argument is that no one is innocent, original sin and all that.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by kingston
I think the argument is that no one is innocent, original sin and all that.

An infant shouldn’t be held liable for a bitch eating an apple after talking to a snake.

Last edited by jackmountain; 04/03/21.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by wabigoon

What?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
So we blame religion on the problems of our nation. We should be getting better if that's the case since the church is losing it's influence. We've taken God out of everything for the last 60 years and we still are seeing a decline in morals. Shouldn't that trend be going the other way if it was right to do that? Maybe if we pass a law against religion it would help.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by wabigoon

What?

LOL!

Page 10 of 26 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 10gaugeman, 160user, 10Glocks, 1lessdog, 62 invisible), 2,294 guests, and 1,281 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,695
Posts18,494,187
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.