Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
I've decided to sell off the majority of my gun collection and will be moving anything that doesn't sell fairly quickly to Gunbroker so you can always bid there if you miss out. I like to run "penny" auctions because I don't keep up with all the gun pricing trends so if my prices are off for some reason, let me know and I'd be happy to entertain a reasonable offer but will sell on Gunbroker before accepting a low-ball. Will ship USPS through my FFL to the L48 for $50 or AK/HI for actual shipping.

JM Marlin 1894 SS 44 Mag w/ XS Ghost Ring sights. Has small dent/blemish on right side of forearm from trying to install a sight blank but beautiful wood overall. $1500
[Linked Image]

JM Marlin 1894 45LC w/ XS sights. Gun has a couple light marks on stock but couldn't get them to show up in pics. $1100
[Linked Image]

Marlin 39a (Mountie IIRC) w/ Skinner Peep - $900
[Linked Image]

Ruger M77/44 w/ Redfield 2-7 matte scope w/ AccuRange reticle and 5 mags total (2 still NIW). $1150
[Linked Image]

Remington 5R "10th Anniversary Edition" M24-style SS/HS Precision stock w/ 3.5-15x50 Weaver Tactical Enhanced Mil-Mil FFP red/green illuminated scope and 20 MOA EGW mount w/ Burris rings. - $1200
[Linked Image]

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
GB1

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
JC Higgins 12ga 28" fixed modified choke (buttery action!) - $350
[Linked Image]

Benelli M2 12ga 24" APG HD Camo (NIB) w/ 5ea Benelli Crio Choke tubes - $1125
[Linked Image]

Benelli M2 12ga 24" Black (ANIB) w/ custom green bead (VAHillbilly add-on) w/ 5 Benelli Crio Choke tubes - $1025
[Linked Image]

Benelli Montefeltro 12ga 26" Duck Blind Camo w/ Benelli Crio Choke IC and Hevi-Shot Hevi-Choke Extended Range Crio Plus tube (all NIB) - $975
[Linked Image]

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Is JC Higgins a 12 gauge?

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Go to GunBroker; it will be easy to rape someone there with your prices. Thanks for thinking of us first, azz-hole. Like you are doing us a favor...f-off

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
Go to GunBroker; it will be easy to rape someone there with your prices. Thanks for thinking of us first, azz-hole. Like you are doing us a favor...f-off

Originally Posted by Nebraska
I like to run "penny" auctions because I don't keep up with all the gun pricing trends so if my prices are off for some reason, let me know and I'd be happy to entertain a reasonable offer but will sell on Gunbroker before accepting a low-ball.

Brand new and showing your azz already. Since you either can't read, are planning a dickish lowball, or are trying to trade your POS CVA Scout 45/70 (pass) you can just GFY.

Originally Posted by RAS
Is JC Higgins a 12 gauge?

It is 12ga

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Wish I had the coin for either of the top two rifles, they look nice......good luck with your sale!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Tag

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B

Being it's Easter I'm going to be polite and just suggest you don't belong at the Campfire. Why don't you leave and find someplace more to your liking.

Nebraska, GLWYS. Those top 2 a sweet!

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
N
ned Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N

GFY, if you don't like the price on items listed here just move on. No one is interested in your opinion. Welcome to my ignore list along with all the other ladies that piss and moan about other peoples WTS ads.

Last edited by ned; 04/04/21. Reason: why does a dog lick it's balls

Ride well, shoot straight, and speak the truth.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Don’t be mad at him because you’re a broke azz. You shouldn’t have spent your stimy on malt liquor and Native menthols

IC B3

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D

First:. His sale, his rules.

Second: Can you not read? He said penny auctions on GB.

Three: You're a dick.

I have met the guy. He's good to go.

Lloyd McCarter and the Honky Tonk Revival
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
You may want to reevaluate using GunBroker.
Calculate the fees AND your going to have tax's taken by GB.
Your way better off reducing your price and selling here.
I've been selling on GB for 20 years and I'm done there.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Who's "US" , boot camp?
You and the other posers with a dozen or 2 posts and none worth a chit?
What have you offered in the way of help or information to the site?
And trust me, coming from me....?
Your definitely off the Mark here.
Go back to Glock talk

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by ringworm
AND your going to have tax's taken by GB.

The taxes are paid by the buyer not the seller, they are added to the buyers total. I have never had any seller pay the taxes on items I purchase, ever.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by RJL53
Originally Posted by ringworm
AND your going to have tax's taken by GB.

The taxes are paid by the buyer not the seller, they are added to the buyers total. I have never had any seller pay the taxes on items I purchase, ever.

This.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Uncalled for and very immature with the name calling. An apology is in order.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Nebraska is a good guy.

Years ago, I passed my GSP pup from my hands to his. That dog lived the best kind of life.

That JC Higgins is manufactured by Hi Standard. Excellent quality shotty.

O
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
O
The Marlin .44 is fantastic. Wish I had the coin. You have nice iron sir. GLWS and happy Easter.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Me thinks you're a good candidate to go immediately to the ignore list. Done.

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

John Wayne
F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
Lots of people getting added to my ignore list lately.

"The choices you make dictate the life you lead"
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

688 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 68 invisible), 3,215 guests, and 1,370 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,104
Posts18,483,222
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.