Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I’m pissed off all the time. Do any of you remember just over a year ago when life was somewhat normal? Or have you just blindly accepted the plandemic, slave masks, poisonous “vaccines”, infringement of our constitutional rights, destruction of millions of pensions and thousands of privately owned businesses? Not to mention a blatant stolen presidential election and the border crisis! I DO NOT accept the “new normal” crap peddled by the Demonrat Satanists. Furthermore, I do NOT accept the fact that ammunition and firearms sellers (yes, some on this forum also) are scalping because the demand has gone up. I go to Gun Broker daily, and most of the firearms are double, even triple or more than what they were a year ago. Ammunition? Forget it! I see a lot of newbie gun owners getting taken advantage of, and the scalpers are laughing all the way to the bank! It should piss all of you off. It’s not right, and it angers me because I don’t like to see people taken advantage of. If I injured anyone’s tender sensibilities, I am not sorry. By the way, I just traded a new, 4lb jug of W296 for some primers with a fellow Texan. Guess what we agreed on? The pre-pandemic price that we paid for them!! Still sound like I’m not a fair person to deal with? I could have sold that powder easily for $300+ at a gun show, and I only paid $120 for it, but I’m not like that. Any of you ever thought that if we all were fair in our dealings it might make this whole thing a helluva lot better?

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
GB1

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
But these prices aren’t even high considering the market?

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
A year ago you could find JM stamped Marlins for around $700. And this seller wants $1100 and $1500 for his? This is exactly what I’m talking about. I’ve got tissue if anyone’s feelings got hurt

Last edited by Ruger4Life; 04/04/21. Reason: Addition

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Ruger,

There’s a whole forum for pissed off conspiracy kooks here called the campfire. You’ve already found it.
Being pissed doesn’t give you the right to crap on this man’s thread.
GFY for the third time.

Up for the OP and very reasonable prices.

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Yeah and a year ago you were less of a retard. Demand went up. If you don't have the money go cry quietly to yourself. The rest of us don't care.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
I’m pissed off all the time. Do any of you remember just over a year ago when life was somewhat normal? Or have you just blindly accepted the plandemic, slave masks, poisonous “vaccines”, infringement of our constitutional rights, destruction of millions of pensions and thousands of privately owned businesses? Not to mention a blatant stolen presidential election and the border crisis! I DO NOT accept the “new normal” crap peddled by the Demonrat Satanists. Furthermore, I do NOT accept the fact that ammunition and firearms sellers (yes, some on this forum also) are scalping because the demand has gone up. I go to Gun Broker daily, and most of the firearms are double, even triple or more than what they were a year ago. Ammunition? Forget it! I see a lot of newbie gun owners getting taken advantage of, and the scalpers are laughing all the way to the bank! It should piss all of you off. It’s not right, and it angers me because I don’t like to see people taken advantage of. If I injured anyone’s tender sensibilities, I am not sorry. By the way, I just traded a new, 4lb jug of W296 for some primers with a fellow Texan. Guess what we agreed on? The pre-pandemic price that we paid for them!! Still sound like I’m not a fair person to deal with? I could have sold that powder easily for $300+ at a gun show, and I only paid $120 for it, but I’m not like that. Any of you ever thought that if we all were fair in our dealings it might make this whole thing a helluva lot better?

How does both you and the fellow Texan trading for agreed on pre-pandemic prices make any difference?
Logically, if you'd both agreed to trade at post pandemic prices you'd be in the same place.
Just a feel good thing?
So we should all go back to how the world was 1-1/2 years ago to decide what's "fair"?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I was already good in supplies before this crisis and I don’t need anything, nor do I want to buy another firearm.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So, you're just schiting on this thread to help everyone else out?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
A year ago you could find JM stamped Marlins for around $700. And this seller wants $1100 and $1500 for his? This is exactly what I’m talking about. I’ve got tissue if anyone’s feelings got hurt

I’m calling your mother. No more phouckkng internet. Put your helmet back on and chew crayons.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I was already good in supplies before this crisis and I don’t need anything, nor do I want to buy another firearm.

Then shut your man pleaser and move on

IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

Then why even make a dumb ass comment in the first place?

Happy Easter errybody!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Go to GunBroker; it will be easy to rape someone there with your prices. Thanks for thinking of us first, azz-hole. Like you are doing us a favor...f-off

I think everyone has covered all the things to say to you, so I will just leave that there.

Nebraska is GTG and a great guy. You would be lucky to be able to call him your friend.

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

And, a year ago we weren’t blessed with your presence.
You’re right - things should go back to the way they used to be.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

Stop digging. His prices are right in line with the current market, whether you like it or not. If you want to list yours for less, go ahead. You might just try an apology to the OP and move on. A little humility might go a long way. No reason to take out your frustration on some 3rd party.

E
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
E

does your mom know your on the computer, gfy

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
I'll post more pics here shortly.......FYI, the 5R is a 308 Win. I've never really shot it much but it does have some great campfire history. It was new in my safe back in 2012 when I saw FlyboyFlem, EvilTwin and eh76 talking about getting together for a Vietnam Reunion Antelope hunt out in WY. FlyboyFlem had saved original Vietnam brass 7.62 cases from his Spooky Gunship and wanted to use them to load up cartridges to use for the hunt so I gave him this rifle for a couple months so he could work up some loads and they could take it on the hunt together. Long story short, eh76 put them on some antelope and the each scored one (300 & 400 yards IIRC) so the gun has some pretty good Karma to go along with it! Here's a link:

Closing the Circle

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
The JC Higgins is a Model 20 - Sears, Roebuck and Co

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Here's some more pics of the 39A.....
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Hey Bro!!!

You done schidt the BED !! LMAO

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I'll take the Marlin 39a 22 if it is still available. Will send PM now...

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 60 invisible), 2,380 guests, and 1,252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,268
Posts18,486,569
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.