Hop To
Page 5 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 20 21
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Attorney: “You ever watch this video?”

Chief of Retard: “Fugk!”

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Tough morning for the defense today. The pulmonologist's testimony that cause of death was lack of O2 due to Floyd being prone and Chauvin having his knees on Floyds neck and back. He said the manner of death, his CO2 level in hist blood and his respiration rate prior to death was not consistent to death from opioids. It'll be interesting to see how the defense atty will attack the pulmonologist's testimony. Hopefully the Dr. will be asked why Floyd was saying he couldn't breathe in the squad car before he was place prone with weight on his neck/back.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Floyd killed himself with a drug overdose and would have died no matter what the police did. He had three times the fatal dose of fentanyl in his bloodstream and that is what prevented him from breathing. The cops didn’t know what drugs he was on and It might have been PCP which gives druggies inhuman strength. The only thing that might have saved him was earlier arrival of the EMT.

[Linked Image from ]
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by ironbender
Next up: will he be retried?

Indeed.

I say yes.

How could he not be? He’d be a target no matter where he goes or what he does. His life is ruined.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I can envision a political conviction, knowing it will be reversed on appeal. The fact that a change of venue was denied is a good indication of the political nature of this farce. Jury intimidation is definitely real and shows the state of the nation today.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Would you agree that from the perspective of the officers body camera, Officer Chauvin’s knee was more on Mr. Floyd’s shoulder blade?

Yes

No more questions.

Which, regardless of what the media says, is not the neck "area". Just more lies by the media to get the required results. They want to be able to report on the rioting.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Floyd killed himself with a drug overdose and would have died no matter what the police did. He had three times the fatal dose of fentanyl in his bloodstream and that is what prevented him from breathing. The cops didn’t know what drugs he was on and It might have been PCP which gives druggies inhuman strength. The only thing that might have saved him was earlier arrival of the EMT.

"Three times the fatal dose" yet walking talking,,,

Yeah right

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
If he walks, cities all over the country will burn

D
denton Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
I suspect that if the officers had just stepped back and let nature take its course, Floyd would have been dead in a few minutes anyway. Why did they not? Because it was their job to save his life if they could. And they say that irony is dead.

Charges should never even have been filed.

Getting past a reasonable doubt seems like a pretty big hill to climb at this point.

But you never know what a jury will do. Roll of the dice.

Be not weary in well doing.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by lvmiker
I can envision a political conviction, knowing it will be reversed on appeal. The fact that a change of venue was denied is a good indication of the political nature of this farce. Jury intimidation is definitely real and shows the state of the nation today.

mike r

Denial of the change of venue is proof that they have pressure on the jury and they want to maintain their ability to continue that pressure right where they are.

Don't think those people who could approve the change of venue haven't already been threatened, also?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by denton
I suspect that if the officers had just stepped back and let nature take its course, Floyd would have been dead in a few minutes anyway. Why did they not? Because it was their job to save his life if they could. And they say that irony is dead.

Charges should never even have been filed.

Getting past a reasonable doubt seems like a pretty big hill to climb at this point.

But you never know what a jury will do. Roll of the dice.

Nobody's asking 1 simple question:

Why was he resisting arrest?

The truth lies outside the case, really. It's because these criminals have been conditioned by lefty govt pantywaists and stand down cawps to think they can get away with resisting arrest and assaulting officers

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by ironbender
Next up: will he be retried?

Indeed.

I say yes.

I agree.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Another certainty is the public and the jury is being told the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth, just about like children are told about Santa

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think all it takes is the DA talking to the jury foreman and telling him that anything less than a complete guilty sentence by the jury will result in the entire country burning for days and do you want that on your conscience.

I don't see Chauvin on the streets until his retirement years.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by KFWA
I think all it takes is the DA talking to the jury foreman and telling him that anything less than a complete guilty sentence by the jury will result in the entire country burning for days and do you want that on your conscience.

He certainly won’t say it that clearly unless he wants a mistrial.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think he wold definitely let them know the consequences of a not guilty verdict - directly or indirectly.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by denton
....unless the prosecution makes a much better case.

Legal Insurrection has an attorney in the courtroom every day, reporting in detail and what happens. The past couple of days have seen major holes poked in the prosecution's case. The prosecution's expert witnesses ended up doing a lot more good for the defense than for the prosecution. One of them viewed video of the evidence, and allowed that it looked to him like Chauvin's knee was on Floyd's shoulder blade, not on his neck, for example.

Hmmm, it’s almost as if his acquittal and the subsequent Schit Storm is a planned event.

I don't need to read any farther. This is all food for the revolution they had planned and waiting for something like this as a trigger.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H

Let it burn.
Without the rule of law its gonna be toast anyway.

Best thing is to deliver a just verdict and if some folks dont like it and want to tear chit up and or hurt others, shoot em.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Uhhh, that’s not how this works.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Those folks that want to intimidate, with threats of burning cities.....are terrorists.

Page 5 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 1badf350, 1moredeer, 160user, 66 invisible), 2,505 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,809
Posts18,516,406
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.