Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 21 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 20 21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TBREW401
If he walks, DEMOCRATIC RUN cities all over the country will burn

Fixed it...and good, let them burn to the ground and the rats with them.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
The pulmonologist's testimony was not effectively weakened by the defense. In a nut shell, the Dr. stated that while opioids can cause death they typically will reduce one's respiration rate. In his examination of the video he was able to see Mr. Floyd's respiration rate just prior to his death and it was a normal 22 breaths per min. In his expert opinion, the cause of death was Mr. Floyd's inability to effectively breathe, low O2 level, due to the weight on his neck and back. The defense will have to present their own pulmonologist to refute this recognized expert. It was stated, that in an opioid overdose one typically will go unconscious prior to ceasing breathing an in this expert's opinion that did not happen. Mr. Floyd was conscious up until he stopped breathing.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The prosecution's 'respiratory expert' today really did some fuggin damage to the defense.

He's just a paid whore I'm sure but it wasn't good for Chauvin.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If the White people in MSP and other cities won't shoot the 'groids then they deserve to lose their cities. Burn, baby, burn....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by KFWA
I think all it takes is the DA talking to the jury foreman and telling him that anything less than a complete guilty sentence by the jury will result in the entire country burning for days and do you want that on your conscience.

I don't see Chauvin on the streets until his retirement years.

Uhhh, that’s not how this works.

LOL

Its good to know you have complete faith in the integrity of the Minnesota court system.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You are the lawyer, I understand, but regardless of the facts — it’s apparent Floyd died of a triple fatal fentanyl overdose leading to heart failure and pulmonary edema — there will be tremendous pressure on the jury and the judge to do what’s “right”.

While a different scenario than the OJ Simpson trial, the same racism will be in play, though ultra heightened, plus the anticipated millions more lost in riots in LEO-depleted Minneapolis and perhaps elsewhere if they don’t convict of manslaughter minimally.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

You are the lawyer, I understand, but regardless of the facts — it’s apparent Floyd died of a triple fatal fentanyl overdose leading to heart failure and pulmonary edema — there will be tremendous pressure on the jury and the judge to do what’s “right”.

While a different scenario than the OJ Simpson trial, the same racism will be in play, though ultra heightened, plus the anticipated millions more lost in riots in LEO-depleted Minneapolis and perhaps elsewhere if they don’t convict of manslaughter minimally.

The pulmonologist was not paid for his testimony.

The police surgeon from Louisville who testified this pm about asphyxiation and how one dies from an opioid overdose (respiration slows down, they go into a stupor and basically go to sleep) was very effective for the State. Despite his really bad comb-over, he made a lot of sense. I initially thought that Mr. Floyd died from a fentanyl OD too. After listening to today's witnesses I'm seeing where it could have been asphyxia. The defense had better bring in a parade of experts refuting these Dr.'s testimony cause it was pretty damn convincing.

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Safe bet even if they gave him life without parole cities are going to burn.

I bet a coworker months ago he's going to walk.

I'm tossing my hat in the hung jury ring. So no resolution essentially.

Yep, They already went thru all their free crap from last years looting, it's time to restock...

3825 24336
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by cooper57m

The police surgeon from Louisville who testified this pm about asphyxiation and how one dies from an opioid overdose (respiration slows down, they go into a stupor and basically go to sleep) was very effective for the State. Despite his really bad comb-over, he made a lot of sense. I initially thought that Mr. Floyd died from a fentanyl OD too. After listening to today's witnesses I'm seeing where it could have been asphyxia. The defense had better bring in a parade of experts refuting these Dr.'s testimony cause it was pretty damn convincing.

The problem with all that (for the state) is that Graham v Connor pretty much says that the poleece cannot be expected to know the medical history of a subject and that their techniques for arrest cannot be expected to change.

Chauvin shouldn’t even be arrested. Much less convicted. And I’m sure the defense plans on demonstrating just that.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JamesJr
He'll walk alright.............right into a prison cell.

The fix has been in ever since he was indicted. There is no way he will be avoid some prison time.

This. But not for murder. For voluntary manslaughter. 5 to 7 with time served and good behavior he'll do 3.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I fail to see how this case would meet the standard for manslaughter.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

So do I..

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He was just doing his job donchano, besides that druggie kilt his self

Qualified Immunity

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Clown World

What happened? We will just be sitting here waiting and ready.
I hope I see Antifa threatening people. LMAO Citizens arrest

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Yes, you do, fail to see.
You are looking at the facts , the evidence and how Justice is supposed to be served.

You are living in a fantasy world, this case has nothing to do with facts, or Justice and Everything to do with Politics and the White Hate Racial Agenda from the left.

Don’t forget who is MN AG and in charge of Justice here in MN.

Last edited by steve4102; 04/08/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

The problem with all that (for the state) is that Graham v Connor pretty much says that the poleece cannot be expected to know the medical history of a subject and that their techniques for arrest cannot be expected to change.

Chauvin shouldn’t even be arrested. Much less convicted. And I’m sure the defense plans on demonstrating just that.

Listen to the lieutenant!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

How do think it will end up?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Interesting.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

That guy was a joke. His testimony came from studying Floyd's behavior in video's of the incident. This is an MD who claims to have performed 100 autopsies and watch over 1000, yet he couldn't point to anything in Floyd's autopsy to support his position.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by kingston

That guy was a joke. His testimony came from studying Floyd's behavior in video's of the incident. This is an MD who claims to have performed 100 autopsies and watch over 1000, yet he couldn't point to anything in Floyd's autopsy to support his position.

Yeah, but he wasn't paid!

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Page 6 of 21 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (1lessdog, 1minute, 1badf350, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 56 invisible), 2,533 guests, and 1,156 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,782
Posts18,515,780
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.